Love Poem for phoone.(and magsJ TOO!!!)))

Elevate form over function to get at less easily articulable truths.

Re: Love Poem for phoone.(and magsJ TOO!!!)))

Postby Dan~ » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:00 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:What's with you Danny??? Is covid rampant where you live???

Covid doesn't seem that rampant. I have not got it yet.

Any nature to hike into at least??? Or crippled urbanite like myself????

I'm in the city. No nature very close.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting my free game projects.
Truth is based in sensing, in vision. And we can only see when we are alive.
Dan~
ILP Legend

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:02 pm

Ok but tell me ... Do you love Hitler??? Like look up to him???
MY STEP DADDY SATIRE::: excessive sensitivity to setbacks and rebuffs;
tendency to bear grudges persistently (i.e. refusal to forgive insults and injuries or slights);
suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous;
a combative and tenacious sense of self-righteousness out of keeping with the actual situation;
recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding sexual fidelity of spouse or sexual partner;
tendency to experience excessive self-aggrandizing, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;
preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large.
Includes: expansive paranoid, fanatic, querulant and sensitive paranoid personality disorder.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:05 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:I don't have wierd fetishes...don't know my iq nor do I care the slightest...my height 5.11-6 feet dick size 7 inches eye colour hazel with gold meaning they look orange in sunlight and green in shadow, hmmm feet size 11 hand size 7 inches hmmm balding badly hmmm healthy teeth never needed a dentist nor braces...hmmm what is this a looking for a friend thread??? Any ladies wanna get to know eachother better??? Hmmmmm!!!???? We go for ice cream and waffle!!!
Hihihi Dan glad to see you here friend !?!!!!

Is that in your online bio, for your social media accounts tho..?

If not, should be.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Dan~ » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:05 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:Ok but tell me ... Do you love Hitler??? Like look up to him???

I sometimes make fun of Hitler.
Papa hitla, can i kill ze jew?
Jew meat, finer than pork.
Biwd mo tanks.
etc.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting my free game projects.
Dan~
ILP Legend

Postby Dan~ » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:09 pm

Problem : Jews.

Solution : Nazism.
Dan~
ILP Legend

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:52 pm

Did you know burning Jews in the ovens and exterminating poor Jewish civilians on Eastern Europe is not an actual bad thing nor even a genocide or a crime or immoral if you are not a Christian??? If I rape your grandmother and then beat her to death and throw her into an acid tank this is neither a crime nor savagery nor immoral if you simply shed yourself of the nihilistic abrahamic infectious meme and see the autism...I mean...reality...as our forefathers...aspergs...saw it??? Objective statement here, this is naturrrre friend, the Greek Canadian Montreal mongrel fauna!!!!
tendency to bear grudges persistently (i.e. refusal to forgive insults and injuries or slights);
suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous;
a combative and tenacious sense of self-righteousness out of keeping with the actual situation;
recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding sexual fidelity of spouse or sexual partner;
tendency to experience excessive self-aggrandizing, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;
preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large.
Includes: expansive paranoid, fanatic, querulant and sensitive paranoid personality disorder.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:18 pm

Dan~ wrote:
polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:What's with you Danny??? Is covid rampant where you live???

Covid doesn't seem that rampant. I have not got it yet.

Any nature to hike into at least??? Or crippled urbanite like myself????

I'm in the city. No nature very close.

where you from friend???i live up north..in toron....hyperborea...yes!!!no covid here...
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:42 pm

MagsJ wrote:
polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:I like baroque ...anything by Bach and especially his fugues, Scarlatti, j Fischer, FC Couperin, ... I am relatively picky about performers too...I like harpsichord over piano and I don't like Bach's fugues played on anything other than an organ...a point in case...piano is a superior instrument and my taste here is inferior...but..how do you quantify it 'objectively'?

but..how do you quantify it 'objectively'?

..but who deemed piano superior? and Bach probably composed pieces, to be played on harpsichord, so piano wouldn’t do them justice.

I just listened, and piano does not do them justice.. so it wasn’t meant to be, but came to be.. by way of invention of the piano in 1700. Just because something can be played on the piano, doesn’t mean it should..

If Biggie sees this, this objectivity, your explanation for it, his pseudo-subjective mind will explode.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:25 pm

WendyDarling wrote:If Biggie sees this, this objectivity, your explanation for it, his pseudo-subjective mind will explode

He can bring it whenever he’s ready Wendy.. I’m ready for him. :D

:violence-duel:
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:02 pm

MagsJ...how is KTS???how is playing tricks on simpletons here going for you???i will cleanse all vampires and ticks here, I PROMISE!!!
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby MagsJ » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:53 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:MagsJ...how is KTS???how is playing tricks on simpletons here going for you???i will cleanse all vampires and ticks here, I PROMISE!!!

Why would you care to tho..?
MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:54 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:MagsJ...how is KTS???how is playing tricks on simpletons here going for you???i will cleanse all vampires and ticks here, I PROMISE!!!

You try it and You're sucked dry dead meat!
Meno_
breathless

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:45 am

Hehe I forgot about your vampire thing Meno ;) sorry I got a bit angry yea no hard feelings between us ok???
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby Meno_ » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:30 am

geese, no, vampires see nothing in dark, whatever gave You. such idea ?

Rest, in piece at least until twilight . then , I may suggest more circumspection.
Meno_
breathless

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:35 am

_
But none of that answered my question tho, PY / Meno?
MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:03 pm

Meno_ wrote:geese, no, vampires see nothing in dark, whatever gave You. such idea ?

Rest, in piece at least until twilight . then , I may suggest more circumspection.

Or forever be damned and beholdened to only the night,
which brings a welcome reprieve, to the harsh realities of day.

I still prefer night to day, preferring shorter days and longer nights, all year round. I should move to Norway or Finland, in that case.. lol
MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:29 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Meno_ wrote:geese, no, vampires see nothing in dark, whatever gave You. such idea ?

I still prefer night to day, preferring shorter days and longer nights, all year round. I should move to Norway or Finland, in that case.. lol
Meno_
breathless

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:23 pm

Meno_ wrote:
MagsJ wrote:

Yes?
MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:31 pm

Can one sell freezers to Eskimos or shades to bats?
Meno_
breathless

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:41 pm

Meno_ wrote:Can one sell freezers to Eskimos or shades to bats?

I think the former is very much more likely than the latter..

Talking of bats, the local owl seems to have left the vicinity.
MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:57 pm

MagsJ wrote:

That is exactly the paradigm for the latter, the owl has freedom of movement, by virtue of his eyes, while the vain bat has only the vibrations of lesser frequency to go by.

Poor Ecce homo had to build his Existance by a tremendous will to escape his very limited con texts, by any other sense available. Ask Maya.
Meno_
breathless

Postby MagsJ » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:48 pm

Meno_ wrote:
MagsJ wrote:

That is exactly the paradigm for the latter, the owl has freedom of movement, by virtue of his eyes, while the vain bat has only the vibrations of lesser frequency to go by.

The owl always returns to roost, like a homing pigeon.. or perhaps he hibernates and so falls quiet, so whichever is the nature of owls, he does. His familiar call has fallen deadly silent, and very much missed.

Poor Ecce homo had to build his Existance by a tremendous will to escape his very limited con texts, by any other sense available. Ask Maya.

I went.. to look upon his face and into his eyes, but he wasn’t there.. I wish he had been, but I cannot change the fact that he wasn’t.

Not everything is meant to be, but everyone needs a reason to live.
MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:34 am

Fable has it. that the owl is a carrier of souls.

.MagsJ writes :

went.. to look upon his face and into his eyes, but he wasn’t there.. I wish he had been, but I cannot change the fact that he wasn’t.

"Not everything is meant to be, but everyone needs a reason to live."

------------------------------->

The owl may have left by the time You looked to find him
Meno_
breathless

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:14 am

Meno_ wrote:Fable has it. that the owl is a carrier of souls.

I haven’t heard him for many nights.. perhaps he went to carry a soul away, or to mate.. it’s very mild here, and the crows have already hatched crowlets and the cat is already a-plotting and a-prowling after them.

MagsJ writes : went.. to look upon his face and into his eyes, but he wasn’t there.. I wish he had been, but I cannot change the fact that he wasn’t.

I wasn’t talking about an owl :-$
MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:18 am

MagsJ wrote:
Meno_ wrote:Fable has it. that the owl is a carrier of souls.

I haven’t heard him for many nights.. perhaps he went to carry a soul away, or to mate.. it’s very mild here, and the crows have already hatched crowlets and the cat is already a-plotting and a-prowling after them.

MagsJ writes : went.. to look upon his face and into his eyes, but he wasn’t there.. I wish he had been, but I cannot change the fact that he wasn’t.

I wasn’t talking about an owl :-$

Ok, but cannot the two ideas be combined by strung metaphore ?
Meno_
breathless

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Writing