What are you doing?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:06 pm

User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: What are you doing?

Postby MagsJ » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:08 pm

_
About last ILP night. :shock:

Is here reflective of what the lockdown is creating?
a stream of verbal debris, left, in its tornado-like path.

I was pre-occupied with political-affiliated Zoom meetings
and celebrating my birthday with dinner and wine.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 20890
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: What are you doing?

Postby promethean75 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:21 pm

"Because all ballots where fraud was possible favour Biden by an obscene amount."

That's because biden supporters aren't out actively looking for fraudulent trump votes. They dont have to. Biden won.

Now say trump won instead and Democrats went looking for foul play. Think they'd find something?

C'mon mang. You ain't talkin bout nuthin.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3582
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:29 pm

promethean75 wrote:"Because all ballots where fraud was possible favour Biden by an obscene amount."

That's because biden supporters aren't out actively looking for fraudulent trump votes. They dont have to. Biden won.

Now say trump won instead and Democrats went looking for foul play. Think they'd find something?

C'mon mang. You ain't talkin bout nuthin.


No, that's because Democrat controlled machineries have established throughout decades systems where verification of the actual right to vote of the voter is ignored (are they a citizen? did the already vote? are they registered in that county? is their id theirs or of a fucking dead person's?), and because obviously if you send a goddamn vote by USPS, it can easily be frauded. Which it will be proven in court that they were.

Whereas republican or more neutral places require you to identify yourself before voting.

Honestly, mail in voting is like calling people up on the phone and asking them who they vote for.

If you don't look at the specifics, then you're right, anybody can say anything and anything is only ever an allegation.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:37 pm

And that's not even counting the machines that magically switch votes.

Guess who those votes favoured?
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:38 pm

I knew there was fraud the moment it came out that states where there was a hairline split, or even a sizeable majority for Trump, were showing 70 and 80% leads for Biden in the mail in ballots.

I mean you don't have to be a PhD wielding statistician to notice a thing there.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:42 pm

Guy the USPS doesn't even like to take responsibility for you sending cash through them.

You fucking are gonna elect the leader of the Free World with hundreds of millions of votes processed by them?
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: What are you doing?

Postby phoneutria » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:29 pm

not the leader of the free world
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming
 
Posts: 3705
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:53 pm

phoneutria wrote:not the leader of the free world


That's a title that took a lot to earn and will take a lot to lose.

The star spangled banner flies over the free world, and in the heart of every free man. The debt we all owe the United States can never be repaid.

Except maybe symbolically, with titles like these.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: What are you doing?

Postby phoneutria » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:51 pm

you misunderstand me
the american people, myself included, don't want (or need) to be led
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming
 
Posts: 3705
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:55 pm

No, I understood your point.

Slaves in China don't want to be led either.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: What are you doing?

Postby phoneutria » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:17 pm

but they don't got a bigass statue called liberty do they
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming
 
Posts: 3705
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:20 pm

No they don't.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:05 am

if the democrats rigged the election then why are mcconnell, gaetz, graham and nunes still in office
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26838
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:06 am

LiKe hAy leTs rIG ThE eLecTIon bUt LeAve thE BigGest AsShOles iN tHe sENatE
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26838
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:16 am

phoneutria wrote:but they don't got a bigass statue called liberty do they


we also have this guy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulcan_statue
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26838
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: What are you doing?

Postby phoneutria » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:40 pm

damn that is a badass statue
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming
 
Posts: 3705
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

Re: What are you doing?

Postby iambiguous » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:52 pm

Yak yak yak.

Good.

This is the place for it.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382

tiny nietzsche: what's something that isn't nothing, but still feels like nothing?
iambiguous: a post from Pedro?
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 38544
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:17 am

iambiguous wrote:Yak yak yak.

Good.

This is the place for it.


If only you would confine yourself to it.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:19 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:LiKe hAy leTs rIG ThE eLecTIon bUt LeAve thE BigGest AsShOles iN tHe sENatE


You don't sacrifice your queen to fucking nail Turtle Face.

You save it for the Big Guy.

But that's only re: the mail in ballots. The other stuff, the in person illegal voting, has been going on in big cities for decades.

And the machines, the smartmatics, are new also.

Turtle Face plays ball.

The reason Trump is such a problem, is that he doesn't play ball. He's not a politician. He's not involved in the intricate web of blackmails and financial incentives. He just loves America.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:21 am

You hate it, you're a self-hating Alabamian.

But not by nature. Your childhood memories reek of love.

You wuz indoctrinated n' shit.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: What are you doing?

Postby iambiguous » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:32 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
iambiguous wrote:Yak yak yak.

Good.

This is the place for it.


If only you would confine yourself to it.


No way. For one thing, I've never watched the alabama/lsu game one time, let alone 140 times. :lol:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382

tiny nietzsche: what's something that isn't nothing, but still feels like nothing?
iambiguous: a post from Pedro?
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 38544
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:35 am

iambiguous wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:
iambiguous wrote:Yak yak yak.

Good.

This is the place for it.


If only you would confine yourself to it.


No way. For one thing, I've never watched the alabama/lsu game one time, let alone 140 times. :lol:


Worth a try.

You dirty objectivist commie you.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:39 am

phoneutria wrote:damn that is a badass statue


when they refurbished it they turned him slightly so that his bare ass faced the shitty part of town i swear to god
Attachments
Screenshot_20201122-004115_resized.png
Screenshot_20201122-004115_resized.png (158.27 KiB) Viewed 18 times
Last edited by Mr Reasonable on Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26838
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:39 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:You hate it, you're a self-hating Alabamian.

But not by nature. Your childhood memories reek of love.

You wuz indoctrinated n' shit.


ok lets be real i love myself so much that it may not even be healthy
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26838
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users