Wholeness

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

Re: Wholeness

Postby felix dakat » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:00 am

Dan~ wrote:
felix dakat wrote:I am a novice in the mode of life I am now living and trying to express on this thread. In the early 90s on reading the existential philosophers Tillich and Heidegger and Jaspers I embarked on a path of living according to being instead of instrumental knowledge. But I wasn't making the connection to Jung. It was Peterson and then James Hillman through whom I came back to Jung not primarily as a personality theory but as a means of tapping into my own psyche through the phenomenology of the image. That's what I'm espousing here. It's a way obscured by dogmatic religion and this high tech cyber-bombarded age. The image is the font of thought. Hypnagogic consciousness is the gateway to such mysteries of the pleroma as can be experienced in this life. Don't take my word for it. Connect with it yourself.

I've never heard of these people before.

Do they have youtube channels?

Yes, plenty of them.
The purpose of my life would seem to be to express the truth as I discover it, but in such a manner that it is completely devoid of authority. By having no authority, by being seen by all as utterly unreliable, I express the truth and put everyone in a contradictory position where they can only save themselves by making the truth their own.
Soren Kierkegaard– Journals, 432
felix dakat
Janitor

Re: Wholeness

Postby felix dakat » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:54 am

Your first mistake is to suppose that you understand yourself.
The purpose of my life would seem to be to express the truth as I discover it, but in such a manner that it is completely devoid of authority. By having no authority, by being seen by all as utterly unreliable, I express the truth and put everyone in a contradictory position where they can only save themselves by making the truth their own.
Soren Kierkegaard– Journals, 432
felix dakat
Janitor

Previous

Return to Religion and Spirituality