ILP Legend

Re: If You're Listening To Music Right Now III

Postby Meno_ » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:12 pm

Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:07 am

Harry Styles.. She

The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby MagsJ » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:13 am

Everybody loves an outlaw.. Red

The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:06 pm

-
Bored in the house, and I’m in the house bored.. so being my own DJ for a long while.

Bicep.. Glue

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:56 pm

MagsJ wrote:-
Bored in the house, and I’m in the house bored.. so being my own DJ for a long while.

Bicep.. Glue

@Magnus.. like the track or nah? It has a bit of an old school hip hop vibe imo, in the underlying pulse that runs through it.. and hardly any words. ; ) I’m sure I can hear a touch of Prodigy at the end. : )

It kinda makes me wanna go out, out.. n party. Btw.. these are not representative of My mood, but of the current general mood on TikTok.. Don’t judge me bout that, people.. ok. Lol

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:51 pm

+

MagsJ

Postby promethean75 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:34 pm

promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:47 pm

Imma tell you what's so great about Otis. You hear that weariness in the voice... that's the soft anguish of the negro soul that has grown so deep over hundreds of years. Hear how it trembles in the slightest way (that subtle vibrato)?

It's the same reason the blues became so rich.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:22 pm

Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:21 pm

MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:52 pm

Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:49 am

-
I like a bit of cheese.. with my breakfast ; ) This has got to be the cheesiest coolest-track I’ve ever heard.. bought to you and I courtesy of Shazam (via Gstaad Guy), obviously. :)

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:39 pm

-
Another track, brought to you and I, courtesy of Shazam..

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:49 pm

-
That intro tho.. :romance-hearteyes:

The way he spat those rhymes tho.. :romance-admire:

Now.. I know someone’ll be inclined to say “that sound is so Amy”, but it was never
Amy’s sound, but others’ that she adopted.

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:03 pm

MagsJ wrote:Everybody loves an outlaw.. Red

Just realised that.. how I feel, when somebody asks me can I/do I, twerk, in that I see red. :angry-fire: lol
Last edited by MagsJ on Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:25 pm

Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:19 am

Meno_ wrote:& lastly apropos to today's thmosphere

https://youtu.be/DedPMWf9MAg

Haha!

You should post it in the Vampire thread.. I have one for that thread, but may save it, for Halloween.

..any idea what film that is, accompanying that sing, in the last video I posted? It looks like a real must-see..

Edited to add: it’s ok.. I found it.

MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:32 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Meno_ wrote:& lastly apropos to today's thmosphere

https://youtu.be/DedPMWf9MAg

Haha!

You should post it in the Vampire thread.. I have one for that thread, but may save it, for Halloween.

..any idea what film that is, accompanying that sing, in the last video I posted? It looks like a real must-see..

Edited to add: it’s ok.. I found it.

It seems something I used to know, a long tome ago, but You know how memory works .....
Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:28 pm

-
SAINT MOTEL My Type

lol @ “yea you’re just my type.. oh, you’ve got a pulse and you are breathing”.

Would he have said that if they were ugly though.. I think not.

MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:34 am

Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:59 am

Make America great again

https://youtu.be/HnKIkBWMFkA
Meno_
ILP Legend