just out of curiosity...

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: just out of curiosity...

Postby iambiguous » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:10 pm

More from the Rodent...

"I feel sorry for satyr, his dishonest, paranoid lying fucked up mind will have to work double time to find an excuse as to why he is bonding with people he elsewhere calls inferior and hopeless - good thing he will do it on a private section so I don't have to read this verbal fecal matter"

"Bonding with people he elsewhere calls inferior and hopeless"?

Doing it "on a private section"?

Or, perhaps, the Rodent too has a "condition"? :wink:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:45 pm

iambiguous wrote:"Bonding with people he elsewhere calls inferior and hopeless"?

Doing it "on a private section"?

Or, perhaps, the Rodent too has a "condition"? :wink:

I know very little about KTS and it’s layout and hidden chambers, to pass comment on any of PY’s thoughts on the matter, of the current whereabouts and interactions of Satyr. That dungeon seems like one heck of a lonely echo-chamber-of-a-dive, if you ask me. :| so why does he insist in continuing to post from it.

Where are all the original KTS members? because they sure as hell aren’t posting on the site.. or are they :-s dun dun duuuuun.. the plot, thickens.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby iambiguous » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:03 pm

That's true. There are parts of KT -- secret chambers -- that only the elect are permitted access to.

But satyr has always struck me as someone obsessed with having as many of the "infidels" reading his stuff as possible. All the sock puppets here for example. His venture into promethean75/zoots allures venue etc.

Or maybe there is something more "sinister" going on. Maybe "in secret" they are plotting "attacks" on the infidels instead.

Us, maybe?
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:41 pm

iambiguous wrote:That's true. There are parts of KT -- secret chambers -- that only the elect are permitted access to.

But satyr has always struck me as someone obsessed with having as many of the "infidels" reading his stuff as possible. All the sock puppets here for example. His venture into promethean75/zoots allures venue etc.

We’ll know soon enough, either way, but I doubt there’s enough fodder for their fantasies here.. apart from maybe only a few worthy minds.

Or maybe there is something more "sinister" going on. Maybe "in secret" they are plotting "attacks" on the infidels instead.

Us, maybe?

In that they have nothing better to do, as are bored?
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:17 am

Just how many people are down there? :shock:

Subject: A REQUEST TO THE ADMINS HERE!!! A REQUEST TO THE ADMINS HERE!!!
Yesterday at 10:24 pm

PLEASE make it impossible for me to see any forum section I cant post in!!! Just the dungeon please!!!and ban me from not only contacting everybody but interacting with me at all, except the people who are the same rank as me!!!!!
THANK YOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MagsJ

Postby iambiguous » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:57 pm

This today from The Rodent [who seems to have pissed himself]

"Where did you kooky derps ran to?"

Derp?

Derp: "used as a substitute for speech regarded as meaningless or stupid, or to comment on a foolish or stupid action."

So, anyone here know where the derps did ran to?

After all, there are now only 114 days left to factor all of this into your vote.

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby iambiguous » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:29 pm

Still no activity in the agora. Even the Rodent has submerged beneath the waves.

But there was this from "Cult Leader". Responding to something that Lyssa/Satyr posted in techne way, way back in KT's glory days:

https://knowthyself.forumotion.net/t782 ... -as-a-cult

Howard Roark shit?

Now, you're probably wondering why on earth I continue to pursue this.

Well, actually, I wonder the same thing. That "dasein" thing no doubt.

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:31 am

..this too, from Cult_Leader: https://knowthyself.forumotion.net/t253 ... e-standard - same age as the one here, who so eagerly wants to debate you and I.. yea, that guy.

Perhaps all the 5 members there have gone to wage war against BLM.. that, or they’ve abandoned KTS for a newly created site.. like one does with unfertile cities and declining civilistations.

MagsJ

Postby iambiguous » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:55 pm

Posted this in the Dungeon today:

Chimp to chumps:

What gives at KT?

Oh, and more to the point, was it something I said?
:wink:

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:16 pm

You’re Camus666? Never knew.. just how long have you been in the dungeon? are we taking months or years here..? :-s

Think you’ll get a reply?

Think they’ll ever be back?

All these questions, and more, coming to a thread near you.. very soon. :lol:

MagsJ

Postby promethean75 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:04 pm

Maybe the kung fu flu has laid them all to rest, bless their hearts.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby iambiguous » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:20 pm

My own ridiculous theory goes back and forth between...

1] Satyr is all of the members of Know Thyself. And not just Lyssa. He died. Which means all the others are now "dead" too. The whole site was ever and always him. Unfortunately, the Rodent doesn't know this.

2] Satyr and all of the other [very real] members of KT finally came to understand that the Chimp was right all along. That they were all hapless objectivists. This was simply too much to bear and together they committed suicide. Unfortunately, the Rodent doesn't know this.

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:56 pm

I miss Satyr.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby iambiguous » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:02 pm

WendyDarling wrote:I miss Satyr.

You would. On the other hand, you may well be Satyr.

I mean, you're Joker, right? :wink:

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby promethean75 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:07 pm

He ever tell you about the time he and his buddies had to hitch a ride into town on a honey wagon (porta john pump truck)?

Said they stunk so bad when they got off that sonofabitch, you wouldnt believe it. Imagine having to conduct your business in town while smelling like a big old shit.

You know the guy at the register is thinking 'jesus one of those guys farted'. Buddy, you have no idea.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:16 pm

iambiguous wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:I miss Satyr.

You would. On the other hand, you may well be Satyr.

I mean, you're Joker, right? :wink:

I am everybody you are delusional enough to believe I am.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby iambiguous » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:20 pm

WendyDarling wrote:I am everybody you are delusional enough to believe I am.

Wow, then you could be me! :shock: :o :shock:

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby surreptitious75 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:43 pm

They had to move so the old site only exists as archive now
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious75
Philosopher

Postby iambiguous » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:22 pm

surreptitious75 wrote:
They had to move so the old site only exists as archive now

Tell that to the Rodent. He posted an hour ago in the Dungeon. And I posted in the dungeon recently myself, requesting an explanation for their absence.

And satyr strikes me as the last man on earth to deny himself a soapbox.

So, if they moved, where to? Perhaps perpetualburn might know. He last visited KT on 7/29. And he posts here as well.

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:17 pm

And now.. I’m done with, and out of this thread.

MagsJ

Postby promethean75 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:06 pm

All I know is everytime I check the place I see like five guests there... and I feel like I've just walked into some deranged waiting room or something.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby surreptitious75 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:33 am

Anyone can still post over there but Kvasir decided to move because of polish youth got banned [ see his posts ]
The new place is very quite indeed with really only four active posters so it is almost as dormant as the old one
So if you are looking for some deep philosophical exchanges with the Greek you might be waiting for some time
surreptitious75
Philosopher

Postby iambiguous » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:11 pm

surreptitious75 wrote:Anyone can still post over there but Kvasir decided to move because of polish youth got banned [ see his posts ]
The new place is very quite indeed with really only four active posters so it is almost as dormant as the old one
So if you are looking for some deep philosophical exchanges with the Greek you might be waiting for some time

Huh?

They sent the Rodent to the dungeon, just like they sent the Chimp [me]. How does this put the rest of the site in peril?

What new place? Why isn't Satyr directing the entire world to it? Again, he was always eager to get up on his soapbox and preach the gene/meme gospel to as many potential recruits as possible. And look at all of his various disguises/sock puppets here at ILP over the years. And he deluged ZA's site with posts.

For him to deflate himself to the point where just a few in his clique/claque squad tag along doesn't make much sense.

What do Trump and Biden say about it?

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby surreptitious75 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:51 am

The reason it is kept secret is not to attract those who are not welcome
Only those who receive an invite can join so that is all you need to know
surreptitious75
Philosopher

Postby iambiguous » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:11 pm

surreptitious75 wrote:The reason it is kept secret is not to attract those who are not welcome
Only those who receive an invite can join so that is all you need to know

Nope.

He's back: https://knowthyself.forumotion.net/t229 ... egenerates

The point?

You tell me. 8)

Then this:

"Neither by land nor by water is the way of the Hyperboreans"

Hyperborean:

an inhabitant of the extreme north.
GREEK MYTHOLOGY
a member of a race worshiping Apollo and living in a land of sunshine and plenty beyond the north wind

Sounds like something out of Game of Thrones

Or something that Fixed Cross might post. :wink:

iambiguous
ILP Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat