I am very sorry Carleas.!!!

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

I am very sorry Carleas.!!!

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat May 01, 2021 7:58 pm

Board warning issued
Sent: Sat May 01, 2021 7:00 pm
To: polishyouthgotipbanned

The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=6&p=2813881#p2813881 .

This is ad hominem. If you continue to use similar ad hominems you will be banned.

Traitors are not worth the saliva to spit at; hang them and shave their wives heads and outcast their children. The European has to fight the waves of the negro human oceans pouring out of Africa, backed by Islamic terrorism and this backed by China and Asias billions and we should also look the other way and fight the Yank traitors too???, hang every traitor and shave the heads of the females in his family so everybody knows where the bad eggs lay.

FUCK YOU!!!I AM A FREE PERSON AND I CAN EXPRESS MY OPINIONS!!!FUCK YOU!!!FUCK THE CANADIAN KOOK CUCKS, THE YANK DEGENERATES, THIS CUNT LOONEY TUNE FORUM AND THE NEO-NAZI AUTISTIC CIRCLE JERK OVER AT SHIT THEYSELF!!!FUCK YOU SATYR AND FUCK YOU KVASIR YOU AUTISTIC VIRGIN KOOK CUNT!!!!!
FUUUCK OFF!!!!
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Re: I am very sorry Carleas.!!!

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat May 01, 2021 8:00 pm

BAN ME YOU NAZI CENSORING SELF RIGHTEOUS BITCH!!!THIS IS NOT AMERICA!!!I AM NOT SCARED TO SPEAK MY MIND!!!!THE NEGRO AND THE JEW IS NOT MY IDOL!!!
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun May 02, 2021 8:51 am

dont be so emotional about it bruh you'll forget about this in no time
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun May 02, 2021 1:13 pm

Where is the adhominem? I have the right to say that European traitors ought to be hanged and it is a fact there is an incredible population explosion in Africa which is heading up north to Europe(where there is no place for these people) and has to pass through the desert and then the Islamic countries which do nothing to stop it to land in the Medditerean and it is obvious that China has and is backing every single form of opposition to the Western forms of political dominance globally.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun May 02, 2021 1:20 pm

I have nothing against the blacks in America but it is obvious they have grown to be a nation in a nation and it is obvious that the Democratic party relies on them to be in power which means it must accommodate them at all costs. I am not saying an average American negro is inferior to an average white...this has not yet been established...but what if he is?, will the Democrats turn America into a totalitarian Communist state in which a central power has enough sap and control to modify the outcomes of all inferior blacks to match the average of a superior white??? and this is just one part of the problem...the negro folk have the right to be pissed and to be hostile because they had been commodified, traded, sold and used as property in a culture which deemed them fundamentally inferior despite the lack of scientific proof of that and despite its religious tenents of love for one's neighbour and compassion for the weaker which were denied to the negro folk but...you cant have a nation in a nation that views the other as a mortal enemy and his culture as a cancer or you will have Balkans all over again...this is a giant impending problem.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun May 02, 2021 5:22 pm

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Otto » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:14 am

Is that you?
Otto

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:27 pm

yeah im actually whitney houston

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Return to Meta