Moderator: Carleas

Should we ban Polish Youth and how?

Yes, let's give him a permanent IP ban
48%
Yes, let's give him a permanent account ban
No votes
Yes, let's give him a 3-month account ban
No votes
No, don't ban him, I like him (said noone ever)
52%

Total votes : 21

Re: Petition to ban Polish Youth

Postby Sculptor » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:48 pm

Kathrina wrote:Not Gib, but him: Ban Sculptor!

FFS.
No one is suggesting that gib is banned - cant you read the thread heading?
Sculptor
Thinker

Postby Magnus Anderson » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:14 pm

Sculptor wrote:Then the confusion is all yours.

I don't really think so. My point was merely that some of your posts outside of this thread deserve a warning. Gib's thread being an example.
Magnus Anderson
ILP Legend

Postby Sculptor » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:11 pm

Magnus Anderson wrote:
Sculptor wrote:Then the confusion is all yours.

I don't really think so. My point was merely that some of your posts outside of this thread deserve a warning. Gib's thread being an example.

You are off topic.
Sculptor
Thinker

Re: Petition to ban Sculptor

Postby Kathrina » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:07 am

Sculptor wrote:
gib wrote:Wow, no one wants to touch this one, huh?

Probably because you are so full of shit.
Sculptor wrote:
Dan~ wrote:
Sculptor wrote:Probably because you are so full of shit.

I consider gib respectable.
And your one like insult has nothing to do with philosophical discourse.

There is no philosphy on this thread.

Q. E. D.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Kathrina

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:07 am

what if tomorrow you found out that every person on ILP besides yourself was me doing like an entire decade long sock puppet theater?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Petition to ban Sculptor

Postby Sculptor » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:30 pm

Kathrina wrote:
Sculptor wrote:There is no philosphy on this thread.

Q. E. D.

I'm glad you agree with me.
Maybe you should try to do some philosophy?
Sculptor
Thinker

Postby Kathrina » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:23 am

Said by the one who means by „philosophy“ personal attacks, ad hominems, trolling, stalking, and commanding communist ideology, which has nothing to do with philosophy. Wisdom and truth have to do with philosophy; so philosophy is something you know nothing about. You only know spreading communist ideology, communist commands, personal attacks, ad hominems, trolling, stalking.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Kathrina

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:51 am

if this was real life and we were all in the same room i would start throwing tampons and about half of you
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Meno_ » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:09 am

Could anyone tell me what the xxxxx is going on? Are my worst nightmares are coming through?
Well, not my very worst.
Meno_
breathless

Postby encode_decode » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:37 am

Meno_ wrote:Could anyone tell me what the xxxxx is going on? Are my worst nightmares are coming through?
Well, not my very worst.

What do you mean Meno_?
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
encode_decode
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:36 pm

Kathrina wrote:Said by the one who means by „philosophy“ personal attacks, ad hominems, trolling, stalking, and commanding communist ideology, which has nothing to do with philosophy. Wisdom and truth have to do with philosophy; so philosophy is something you know nothing about. You only know spreading communist ideology, communist commands, personal attacks, ad hominems, trolling, stalking.

Try again!
This is not philosophy it is just one long ad hominem.
Sculptor
Thinker

Postby Meno_ » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:45 pm

encode_decode wrote:
Meno_ wrote:Could anyone tell me what the xxxxx is going on? Are my worst nightmares are coming through?
Well, not my very worst.

What do you mean Meno_?

I simply can not connect the idea of sock poppets to what"s going on with Polish Youth, generally speaking, that's all Decode.

This in my mind smells almost like a circular attempt to avoid identifying of the self, precuresly, almost as modus opetams, a way to loose one's self,.

But maybe that's not it. Characters like to imagine others within one's self like in 6 characters in search for an author.

I don't know
If this is so, it may not be conducive to thematic unity, the focus is lost. Of course where the search slides toward a forward looking objective agreement, then it mag not be a case of avoiding a probable scenario, literarily speaking, but suggests a an internal struggle for a need to shift focus back into familiar situations, implying a no exit existential. context, a nihilistic self abandonment of sorts.

I mean, a sort of half way exit.
Meno_
breathless

Postby Sculptor » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:07 pm

Meno_ wrote:This in my mind smells almost like a circular attempt to avoid identifying of the self, precuresly, almost as modus opetams, a way to loose one's self,..

Modus what?
Sculptor
Thinker

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:16 pm

word salad.
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:34 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:word salad.

With vignarette dressing. Thos is why You almost got banned for not appreciating the very finely difference from undressed kinds that hid the devil in detail. Intentionally oiled and vinagred in vintage unintended flavor, as if it don't matter.

Please pay more tension to what's for dinner forum and educate yourself into the mode of presenting more attractive dishes. You do not have to spend more to improve taste buds by mire intricately voven menue's .

Just a suggestion. And don't over OR undercooked any meal , it defeats the purpose of the added ingredients, spices .

Word to the wise: it is the spice of life that makes all worth anything, You included, Polish Youth.
Meno_
breathless

Postby Sculptor » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:28 pm

Meno_ wrote:

With vignarette dressing. Thos is why You almost got banned for not appreciating the very finely difference from undressed kinds that hid the devil in detail. Intentionally oiled and vinagred in vintage unintended flavor, as if it don't matter.

Please pay more tension to what's for dinner forum and educate yourself into the mode of presenting more attractive dishes. You do not have to spend more to improve taste buds by mire intricately voven menue's .

Just a suggestion. And don't over OR undercooked any meal , it defeats the purpose of the added ingredients, spices .

Word to the wise: it is the spice of life that makes all worth anything, You included, Polish Youth.

OR.
You could just set aside the salad dish for the moment and go for the desert by telling us what you mean by " modus opetams"

I shrink to ask what you mean by "voven menue"
Sculptor
Thinker

Postby Meno_ » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:23 pm

Sculptor wrote:
Meno_ wrote:

I will try. Modus operans meaning the customery way,

OR.
You could just set aside the salad dish for the moment and go for the desert by telling us what you mean by " modus opetams"

I shrink to ask what you mean by "voven menue"

Modus operans meaning - the customary way and. Vowen menu meant to suggest a metaphoric wished for program or objective.

Polish youth, when did You arrive here from Poland, or rather when did You get to where ever You are currently?

Just an inquery. If You care to divulge that tied bit.
Meno_
breathless

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:52 pm

why are you asking? wanna come over for a coffee???we could sit down as long as you promised to not open your mouth except for drinking and breathing. if you wanna stalk me or my family home...id not recommend it, my father is old but he has a temper much worse than me and might hurt autistic wackos goofing about looking for friends.
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:17 pm

Meno_ wrote:
Modus operans meaning - the customary way and. Vowen menu meant to suggest a metaphoric wished for program or objective.

Polish youth, when did You arrive here from Poland, or rather when did You get to where ever You are currently?

Where are YOU from? Polish seems to have a better grasp of English that you do.

VOWEN??? What the Actual Fuck?
Sculptor
Thinker

Postby Meno_ » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:46 pm

Sculptor wrote:
Meno_ wrote:

Sculptor, I don't know who to feel more sorry for, you or Polish youth.
Meno_
breathless

Postby Sculptor » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:45 pm

Meno_ wrote:
Sculptor wrote:
Meno_ wrote:

Sculptor, I don't know who to feel more sorry for, you or Polish youth.

Don't worry I am way ahead of you.
What is your first language?
Sculptor
Thinker

Postby Meno_ » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:20 pm

Hungarian.
Meno_
breathless

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:27 pm

My greatgrandmother was Hungarian by birth.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Magnus Anderson » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:49 pm

Magyar is one of the ugliest languages in the world.
Magnus Anderson
ILP Legend

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:17 pm

And Croats are Balkan mongrels not Europeans.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

PreviousNext

Return to Meta