Moderator: Carleas

Should we ban Polish Youth and how?

Yes, let's give him a permanent IP ban
48%
Yes, let's give him a permanent account ban
No votes
Yes, let's give him a 3-month account ban
No votes
No, don't ban him, I like him (said noone ever)
52%

Total votes : 21

Re: Petition to ban Polish Youth

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:57 pm

Hitler should have won the war so all the odd 40 million asperg kooks would be cleansed off this planet and normal people would not have to waste their time on their insanities.
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:48 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:Hitler should have won the war so all the odd 40 million asperg kooks would be cleansed off this planet and normal people would not have to waste their time on their insanities.

That may have become an odd sort of wish fulfillment for some of us here.
Meno_
breathless

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:54 pm

How did banning me go you dumb fucks? haha!!!still here and still banging and I dont give a fuck!!!autistic virgins...get your asses ready!!!we are going chainsaw time this time!!! you should re-organise this forum like knowthyself...only give moderators to people with autism who are neo-nazi eunuchs with no wives and children past 30!!!then you will get me!!!
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:00 am

i think the vote went your way on that one
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:08 pm

Don't worry kooks ,,,soon I will get the fuck off all these forums youtubes and discords for good...I've matured a lot...learnt to accept insanity and misery as what it is and not be pissed off by lies and scheming cunt kooks...plus it has become evident both this forum and the SHITthyself is a congregation of old Canadians and Yanks and I simply dont fit in because I am young and European and I need to look for people like me, not unlike me so I can realize myself and my potential. We are white and we speak English but it is increasingly becoming evident that we are from two different worlds.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:55 pm

I took a look through his posts.
He has 54 pages, and on each page I looked there is at least one past where he has been unduely aggressive and insulting.
He is a boy that seems to thrive on trolling.
He came here as a refugee from a ban from somewhere else, and is trying to repeat the experience.

WHy not give him what he wants.
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:56 pm

promethean75 wrote:I may not agree with what he says, but I will not defend to the death his right to say it.

No you won't. You'll be the first to run when the shit hits the fan.
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:57 pm

Meno_ wrote:Just for the sake of argument . do not shadow Trump's upcoming struggle with free speech defense, if we note to drop him , it will foreshadow more traumatic angling of "who may be next"and the whole effort will counter it's intent

So it's more about the apparent outcome, it's about the dynamic of the proposition of freedom

For that reason I abstain.Let"s wait and see wether the system is strong enough to withstand challenges.

WHose next?

URwrong100x gets my vote for being a complete waste of space.
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:58 pm

Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:59 pm

Kathrina wrote:Why not ban all trolls from ILP?
Because then there would be too few posters left!

You'd be gone in a shot
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:01 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:I voted to ban him, he is a really mad dog cunt and I cant stand his presence and his constant hijacking of every single topic he posts in...definitely IP ban him forever.
thanks, polishyouthgotipbanned

Yes he is a completel cunt.
But the thing about cunts is that they get fucked by pricks, even when they act like arseholes they still get fucked.
And lets face it you only logged on to ILP to act like an arsehole so that you could get fucked.
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:02 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:gay boy your days are numbered i started a petition to IP ban you and it seems you are on your way out!!!

But we all know you are gay.
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:05 pm

Given the name of the Forum compared with the content of responses here, everyone should be banned.

Close the whole fucking page.
There is no philosophy here of any kind.
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:06 pm

Kathrina wrote:What about a petition to ban the troll, stalker and sock puppet Sculptor? Sculptor is likely the sock puppet of Lev Muishkin. Both have said that they:
1) have cancer (as far as this is concerned, I'm really sorry for them),
2) were born around 1960,
3) come from England,
4) are atheists,
5) are communists, worship Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot,
6) worship Darwin for no reason,
7) like to provoke (similar to trolls or stalkers etc.)
_) and many other things that point to striking similarities.

Actually, I'm not at all for banishment. But enough is enough. Isn't it? A person who is a troll, a stalker and a sock puppet should be banned.

Except for point 5 which is false, the rest of the items in the list pretty much describes a decent person with an interest in truth and reason.
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:08 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:Hitler should have won the war so all the odd 40 million asperg kooks would be cleansed off this planet and normal people would not have to waste their time on their insanities.

I think attacking an entire class of person like this is beyond the pale.
Sculptor
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:27 pm

I am sorry if I offended you, that was not my intention and that sentence was a sarcasm referring to autistic neo-nazis over at SHITthyself who want to 'cull' 'inferior' people but have mental disabilities and have no families and children themselves. My position on autism is obvious...it is a serious disability and a serious handicap in more ways than one and thats all. does not mean you cant be useful or very valuable or have a happy life.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:40 pm

Hello You crazy mixed up youth: The fact is Hitler was an ill informed futurist, who saw the coming evological- population problem, without a sufficient understanding of identity politics.

With all that can be said, certain misaligned populations, constrained by invasions from without, into slavery. need to coelesce among themselves, for moral support.

The current repetitive crisis around the universalization of sociey, is tangent in.a very real way to this.issue.

In fact Polish youth, many many forward looking people develop blurring of boundaries for the above issues, and some shift their impending unfocused autistic self awareness ontoward, a coming universalization of social consciousness,.

Some are by this , become super aware of these problems with boundaries, for which society at large may not be able to structurally integrate wholly, .

The advent of high tech approaches is furiously trying to take up the slack, and it is partially succeeding this far

Some do get offended , but some even welcome criticism to the nth degree, for seasons that ' average people are not yet ready for.

That said, if You call me this it that derogatory or complimentary , I do relish with great gusto any kind of remark, and not for reasons one would think,like making up for lack of primary attention or other kind of silly stuff like that.

So Polish guy, hark, the archaic angels of wisdom are still with us, intending to save those chosen for that task.
Last edited by Meno_ on Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
breathless

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:42 pm

I did not understand a single sentence you wrote.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:50 pm

Lol
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Meno_ » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:18 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:I did not understand a single sentence you wrote.

Thanks that speaks volumes.
I could reach out like some members here and opinion poll them about not understanding what I wrote, but that would not diminish the fact of You'd often extremely convoluted narratives.

But thanks anyway.
Meno_
breathless

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:06 pm

Vice versa but your dribble means nothing to me since I dont understand it at all. I think you should get a pet and a hobby and leave the 'philosophy' be, sometimes its better to stay clean off something rather than get dirty with it and end up having to clean yourself. Find somebody you can love and ask for their love too, thats enough to live a good life.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:34 pm

So it goes. Nevertheless, You owe me one since I voted against banning You again, plus we both come from Eastern Europe, plus coming across as somewhat abrasive and possibly needy, it comes through as a surprise for You to not acknowledge such simple guides to plays of decency of give and take.

As always, I do not play such simplistic James for the reason that they benefit neither of us.
Meno_
breathless

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:56 pm

What the fuck are you on about? Bro you are such a creep...psychoanalyze me...abrasive, needy???whats next? sexually frustrated and secretly wanting to be a woman?
I recently found out I have been suffering from an unspecified mental disorder and that I actually have not been raised by my father like I thought...the kook SATIRE enlightened me...
bro, dont be a lowlife pebble shithead kook like Satyr and pull yourself together and quit that crazy shit. you wanna talk like one decent human to another? be honest and be straightforward, otherwise its obvious you are a dishonest imposter cunt not to be trusted from the get-go. are you on my level or are you fantasizing about speaking from a pedestal like some guru?
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:16 am

Sculptor wrote:Given the name of the Forum compared with the content of responses here, everyone should be banned.

Close the whole fucking page.
There is no philosophy here of any kind.

literally every post that i make is pure philosophy
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:05 pm

its not my fault that most people who gravitate towards philosophy are nutty bums who want to be seen as some authoritative and quasi-religious gurus with authority on moral and intellectual issues...anybody wants to talk to me or challenge me i guarantee you will be taken seriously and if people want to talk shit ...thats their choice...nothing wrong with that.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

PreviousNext

Return to Meta