WW_III_ANGRY

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Re: WW_III_ANGRY

Postby Meno_ » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:18 pm

Or maybe he is like confused and weary about changing labels?
Meno_
breathless

Postby Zeroeth Nature » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:47 am

perpetualburn wrote:
Zeroeth Nature wrote:I agree that the bad are the liars and the cowards—especially those who lie to themselves—, but I can plainly see this characterises you and your kind more than anyone!

WW_III_ANGRY did not make a death threat, he just said he would love to put a bullet in Zero_Sum's head. Nothing he's said suggests he'd actually do so under rule of law...

Technically, he did not make a death threat, but it is still far more of a threat than Trump's supposed "incitement" to violence tweet... Or calling the events at the Capitol an "insurrection" or worse "terrorism" which is how WW_III_ANGRY angrily labels it.

Bit odd that you'd post this in this thread and not in the Reckoning one... Anyway, is it really more of a threat? Other things being equal, isn't a threat coming from the President of the United States far greater than one coming from an anonymous message board poster?...

And sure, Trump may not have explicitly incited people to violence, but he's certainly been doing so implicitly for a long time, riding the wave that clearly got out of hand on January 6th. On that day, it was no longer a storm in a teacup, the hot tea spilled over... So yes, a petty insurrection and, as such, petty terrorism! I'm reminded of John Oliver's term, "stupid Watergate"...

Trump has implicitly condoned angry mobs like QAnon and the Proud Boys—and the Capitol rioters are very much like those, basically his brownshirts... Trump is no Hitler though, just an opportunist. Which is actually worse in my book.

::

perpetualburn wrote:
WW_III_ANGRY wrote:For those of us who aren’t under the spell of the propaganda

WW_III_ANGRY wrote:a violent fascist insurrection on our capitol that nearly rivals 9/11 on the impact of this nation's psyche.

You have to be under a spell of some sort if you legitimately think what happened at the Capitol "nearly rivals" 9/11. It's such an absurd statement that the person making it has to either be delusional or deliberately trying to provoke the other side.

I think it's just hyperbole, man... It was a violent fascist insurrection, just a petty one! And it's comparable to 9/11, unlike anything in between I think, in that America itself was under attack that day.

I think WWIII is hardly delusional, but he is trying to provoke the other side, yes; however, they provoked him, first. I think he's simply calling them out, accepting the confrontation, picking up the gauntlet...

::

perpetualburn wrote:
Zeroeth Nature wrote:From the perspective of "good and evil", I'm evil, yes, but I don't think PK and WWIII are. And by the same token, I'm not left or even a democrat, let alone a communist. But small minds like Urwrong must demonise whoever is not of one mind with them—hence instant labels like "far-left terrorist", "Communist", etc.

In all fairness, WWIII does the same thing by demonizing everyone he doesn't agree with as a "fascist." It is sort of amusing watching Urwong and WWIII rage against one another though from entrenched positions of good and evil... when they should be raging against you! (that is if they are truly morally outraged)... Urwrong is hardly a scary "fascist" and WWII is hardly a scary "communist" whereas you are a dastardly immoralist of the first rank lol

Your ribbing me is appreciated. I strongly disagree with your attempt to equate Urwrong and WWIII, though. WWIII is not one of the those far-lefties to whom everyone else is a fascist. Urwrong, on the other hand, is entirely reminiscent of this hysterical fanatic:

Zeroeth Nature

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:59 am

WW_III_ANGRY wrote:We got a former maniac ex president who tweeted a video of someone saying "The only good Democrat is a dead democrat". Also don't forget "White Power". Bottom line is, anyone who still supports that already threatened millions of Americans lives. Its beyond time to fight back and its time to threaten back. I'll kill you motherfuckers. I'll kill you.

Let the record reflect that smears, Zeroeth Nature, dorkydood, lambiguous, Kropotkin, perpetual burn, all support and defend these Far-Left terrorists and traitors.

All the same, in my book.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:01 am

Go through the post history, WWIII threatens violences and death threats, and these Traitors all line up behind and defend him.

Zeroeth you are the worst in the bunch. You are responsible for this.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:02 am

This is standard operating procedure for Antifa and other Left-wing terrorist organizations. It wouldn't surprise me if these on this forum are directly involved in such domestic terrorism.

But now they want to bring it into a Philosophy discussion. This proves how low, disgusting, inhuman these types are. It also proves their betrayal, terror, and treason.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Zeroeth Nature » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:32 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Zeroeth you are the worst in the bunch. You are responsible for this.

Wow, thanks man! :lol: That is a great compliment coming from you. After all, to me you are the worst of the bunch!
Zeroeth Nature

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:34 am

Shut up Nazi.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:35 am

Americans already defeated the Nazis once. You honestly believe Americans won't defeat you a second time?
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:08 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Go through the post history, WWIII threatens violences and death threats, and these Traitors all line up behind and defend him.

Zeroeth you are the worst in the bunch. You are responsible for this.

K: ah man, I thought I was the "worst of the bunch". I even put out Christmas cards
claiming I was the "worst of the bunch"..... shit..... I wonder if I can get a refund?

Now I am really disappointed..... :cry:

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby iambiguous » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:02 am

Zero_Sum wrote:
Mr Reasonable is a friend to no-one, he only cares about himself and his own hedonistic lifestyle, greed, consumption, or overall gluttony.

Of course here he's only paraphrasing Tyler Durden.

Zero_Sum wrote:Still, he's the closest thing you'll get to honesty from a democrat, he's a much more accurate political nihilist than Iambiguous could ever hope to be, and that's not saying much.

Okay, expand on what you mean by this.

What issue is he honest about "as a Democrat"?

And how does one go about being an "honest political nihilist" in regard to this issue?

Or are you just "in character" here? The fulminating fanatic Zero_Brains talking out of his ass solely to entertain himself?
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Previous

Return to Meta