Don't feed a troll

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Re: Don't feed a troll

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:20 pm

Plato brought me here, to ILP. I have been visiting ILP to be “wowed” by perspectives/approaches to ideas that I cannot see coming from myself, ever, though I always hope to exit a thread (perhaps only reading and not participating) having learned something that I can, fingers crossed, incorporate into better observations and more succinct thoughts in written form. I also come for the wit, the lightheartedness, to meet interesting personalities, and acquire something profound vis a vis spooky action at a distance. I suck at laying out my position, picking the best words to frame my point/s, and I do get emotionally frustrated by both my shortcomings and those of others particularly when they appear disingenuous by acting purposely retarded. In short, I do not wish to be a troll nor to be trolled but I can get carried away ad homing and generally being abrasive towards the retarded. My apologies to the retards and the retard coddlers.

This thread has been entertaining with much that is both true and ridiculous.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Previous

Return to Meta