Postby Meno_ » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:34 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:heyy you edited :/

Ignore all three comments above your too good for that
Meno_
The Invisible One

Re: Double edged sword

Postby Ichthus77 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:52 pm

Only one is Good.

Brentano also triggered. & I reeeeeally think Heidegger would be good for me to study.

God holds all the becomings in his being & nothing is wasted (nihil is used for fertilizer heh).

Call not nihil what God has turned back to good.

His love never changes.
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas

“ Gloria Dei est vivens homo. “
Trans.: The glory of God is man fully alive.
- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:22 pm

I agree and this may be the last recourse to treat double vision unless wrong , or right for that matter and then some
as one forgets the intention to send out double messages to cover both types of intent.

OR

Responsibility

The one looking like it does staring in the mirror and the other that need not look
like that , like the one looking to look to see
to see others doing the same

or looking at the look that appearently and assumedly looks like the look before,
To a point where it becomes pointless to look further because assumption becomes believed after so many climbs picking it up and carrying up

Now you see the point was cut right here maybe not recoverable without looking back to approximate where it was dropped.

So here the cut is not willful or intensional it may be pushed
under ground so that to avoid certain something that may frame the space or space out the frame to avoid relevance and reference

Or reference through relevance

To reveal reference through relevance through relative facts thus ascertained

The loss of it is thus happens and the letters from under ground started the ball rolling.

Denying the longer termed metalogical will ,result in the shorter termed cosmological interest.

Reduce interest in a sensibly successive meaning and You arrive in a total immediate nil of any comprehensive accountability

To connect the dots therefore a copout

In which case any effort to avoid deviseviness in terms of holding to the ground will become denoted as a waste of time

configuring at at an anological equivalency that weighs in too closely as sensible.
Last edited by Meno_ on Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:56 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:31 pm

Maybe you mean, if we’re made in God’s image, why don’t we LOOK like it…

… it’s like asking, If a seed bears the instructions for a an apple tree, why isn’t it an apple?

Because we are like sentient apple trees that wonder about worms… basically. Wait, no.

No, it’s because love must be a choice.

So. A thousand things about apples are being told to shut up in my brain right now. Have a great day.

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:59 pm

and/or perceive why we can not understand the difference
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:17 pm

Just his entrance into metaverse cost him

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/m ... 1-billion/
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:18 pm

Just his entrance into metaverse cost him

Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:19 pm

Meno_ wrote:Just his entrance into metaverse cost him

merely the idea but what about the image

That will soon change ,by necessity
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:27 pm

Still holding to the estimate of one trillion dollars personal wealth will grossly challenge the status political and economic scale of global capital
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:08 am

Imagine what he could have done with that money in the regular verse.

There are very cheap and affordable tiny houses that could get everybody off the street in an income-based way that would motivate them to contribute life into their community as able. Imagine if you said that you would help them pay their bills (your name is now Mr. Moneybags McGee for this image) if they figured out what they wanted to do for a job and pitched it to a committee or something. So many possibilities we could cultivate, but instead we’re trying to get people OUT of real life?? But I don’t got the big bucks.

Anyway.

I came in here working on a thought, and now it’s just growing too big to even articulate in a complete thought. Never mind. But it was about three madnesses that correspond to the three pleasures in book 9 of the republic. Each sphere needs the other two spheres.

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:56 pm

Book of changes
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:25 pm

God wrote both books and I will go where God wills.

P.s. I wish, I wish, with all my might, that Scott Hunt would ch-ch-change my mind.

P.p.s. I am not a witch, and I do not wish on stars. Or off stars.

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:46 pm

That book You may be thinking about is not the one I had in mind.

It is my own idea of changes that I would like to presume to attempt to write about.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:02 pm

Changes

Benn thinking about the following.

The two modes of life with sources in either one I propose to present as a unity .

That goes somewhat like this.

First of all vegetarianism is something that ties into it and the first premis based on Darwinian progression with consequences implied such as taking into consideration a missing link.

That we come from animal beginnings. That we aspire to behavior that overcomes the rules of the jungle but can not escape the eat or be eaten process of survival , existence.

That the existential reduction is a consequence of taking such underlying premis into consideration.

That Buddhism may derive karmic effects from underlying realization of such animal,human hybridization, morphologically denoting a relation between such concepts as will and power,,using dynamics which were applied literally in physical expressions of conflict resolution.

That such schema dies not nil the second proposal of trying to understand the missing link in terms of the interchangebility between concept and image reverse ability.

Will expand on that in a moment lest I loose the train between points made.

The acquisition of symbolic language as developed through archaic cave symbolism shows a different mode of development than that supposed as the reception of The Word from a higher source but this difference can be represented as allusive.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:54 pm

The illusion rests on the relativeness of interpreting sequential rate of change between points if references,0and not on any criteria based in an objective geometric schema if reference.

This idea of symbolic representation progressing increasingly toward a plane where to conceptual signs can be connoted and the link reified shows different planes if representative images as do spliced stills in a flow of continuous movement toward some objective.

A flow without an objective representation becomes meaningless and described reducible to non sense where the sense of apprehending an objective criteria approaches a deconstructive phase.

The second version of a sudden apprehension of The Word can be understood only posterior to the narrowing between the gaps of the planes of re presentation, where memory plays a key part.

The loss of larger and larger gaps in memory correspond to a transcendental bubble, in the construction of The Word , to account for the changes that develop as to the formative structural unity of such re presented standard inherent in speech.

Those bubbles when the appear too large to contain the formative structural elements of progressive meaning , become anathema to recall and turn into assumptive myths that appear to negate origin of species as animal based a priority, since the represented symbolic content is unable to differentiate a symbolic difference between them.

So animal gods slowly differentiate the animal from a human representation using the objective criteria of differentiating one from the other, and forgetting that differentiation in the growing bubble of what has become unconscious, or before the Word's acquisition.

That process is changed as well and transformed on a projected screen of having done to or gifted to.

The memory is the key, and need to read 'what came before' forum' to see any tie ins there.

So down to the earliest represented signs, and the relation to it the existential dread which appears to undermine itself it's being .

The memory bubbles reversely do not help but show that a deconstruction of metaphysical certainty is sought on the ground of a return to the morning most simple plane possible , that was envisioned by the atomists.

That word obviously is identical with quantitative and elemental reduction, and that regress into such particle oriented meaning of a prescribed word speaks volumes as to the de differentiation of re presented images toward their break up and down.

Consciousness recovered in the gift of the Word by such ideas as through a missed period linking the various planes of representations into a meaningful gestalt of coalesced formative whole, hole, supports the very earliest representations of early represented deities, leading to the father in heaven projection having split off it's animalism as a forgotten image.

Surely memory is constructed to support the idea stemming out of the love which primates existentially develop from survival needs but where and how such can develop the largest objective bubble of them all the transcendental God who transcends even Himself through His Son, is as I see it , even if reduced to an absurdity of belief in self creation, where the power to will can encompass all realms eventually overcoming it's own relative doubt over such creation, can and dies generate the power of the highest order the one that can by virtue of that power to live universally that it can break all barriers and self include into it's own creation.

Such power is overcome only by loss of that faith to change change the trajectory by loss of faith through disbelief in the meta physical ground of being.

That ground , is not conceivably disconnected from it's own source of power , because existence always has to present itself as separate from it's source by virtue of being created.

Creation is self created eternally but phenomenally separated so that it can be believed for all but a few imminently present in this transcendentally objectified presence can account for it and the Absolute presence has to leave.

Such
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:55 pm

I will read this afternoon. Until then but it’s completely unrelated or possibly related (haven’t read it yet)

no chaos/disorder without order that calls it out. before/beyond “naked” is love.

ch

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:56 pm

Who is Scott Lund?
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:56 pm

Who told you you were naked?

is what I meant

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:59 pm

Meno_ wrote:Who is Scott Lund?

your guess is as good as mine, I gander

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:21 pm

Anyway read this at Your convenience later if got time meanwhile I have to look back or do I? Can I recover that which a presence of such power and might can create an existence such as overcome all doubt and give an appearance that all this construction and deconstruction of The Word was not the result of His Love so that existence and essence may appear as separate beings?

Even that Being which knows full well will always be confused with an existential uncertainty which may destroy our reason and our ability to love one and another?

Surely the new meta empirical simplicity by which Wittgenstein tried to raise the positivists did only break reality down into pointillistic phenomenal ambiguity at least that's how it appears and reappears and Kierkegaard did peripherally touch on that under pseudonyms maybe with a bit of forgone apprehension,but the seeded doubt splintered that impression toward an apprehension of infallible fall that actually must be slowed and stopped universally if we can prove to be able to apprehend
the true extent of our own gift that gift of the consciousness of The Word afforded us.

We were not to fear a regress into the hell animals' lack of knowing can condemn us over and over through karmic retribution, of not enabling us to live in a world of repeated sacrafice to uncaring and frivolous and careless gods, in for it only for their own amusement.

This is the message of buddhic attainment succeeded to but not through the realization of assimilation of appearances through unitary principles that needed en masse burials to fear hoping that all for one then maybe one for all comes along, but beneath appearent uncertainty the One for all, not requiring validation to fearless faith came along and held up his flaming heart torn out of his chest to show the light for others to lead the way.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:30 pm

"That is no country for old men. The young
In one another's arms, birds in the trees,
—Those dying generations—at their song,
The salmon-falls, the mackerel-crowded seas,
Fish, flesh, or fowl, commend all summer long
Whatever is begotten, born, and dies.
Caught in that sensual music all neglect
Monuments of unageing intellect.

II

An aged man is but a paltry thing,
A tattered coat upon a stick, unless
Soul clap its hands and sing, and louder sing
For every tatter in its mortal dress,
Nor is there singing school but studying
Monuments of its own magnificence;
And therefore I have sailed the seas and come
To the holy city of Byzantium.

III

O sages standing in God's holy fire
As in the gold mosaic of a wall,
Come from the holy fire, perne in a gyre,
And be the singing-masters of my soul.
Consume my heart away; sick with desire
And fastened to a dying animal
It knows not what it is; and gather me
Into the artifice of eternity.

IV

Once out of nature I shall never take
My bodily form from any natural thing,"

But such a form as Grecian goldsmiths make
Of hammered gold and gold enamelling
To keep a drowsy Emperor awake;
Or set upon a golden bough to sing
To lords and ladies of Byzantium
Of what is past, or passing, or to come"

Yeats, 'Sailing to Byzantium'
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:39 pm

Meno_ wrote:"That is no country for old men. The young
In one another's arms, birds in the trees,
—Those dying generations—at their song,
The salmon-falls, the mackerel-crowded seas,
Fish, flesh, or fowl, commend all summer long
Whatever is begotten, born, and dies.
Caught in that sensual music all neglect
Monuments of unageing intellect.

II

An aged man is but a paltry thing,
A tattered coat upon a stick, unless
Soul clap its hands and sing, and louder sing
For every tatter in its mortal dress,
Nor is there singing school but studying
Monuments of its own magnificence;
And therefore I have sailed the seas and come
To the holy city of Byzantium.

III

O sages standing in God's holy fire
As in the gold mosaic of a wall,
Come from the holy fire, perne in a gyre,
And be the singing-masters of my soul.
Consume my heart away; sick with desire
And fastened to a dying animal
It knows not what it is; and gather me
Into the artifice of eternity.

IV

Once out of nature I shall never take
My bodily form from any natural thing,"

But such a form as Grecian goldsmiths make
Of hammered gold and gold enamelling
To keep a drowsy Emperor awake;
Or set upon a golden bough to sing
To lords and ladies of Byzantium
Of what is past, or passing, or to come"

Yeats, 'Sailing to Byzantium'

Got this. From ann rice the tale of the body thief a kind of prologue
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:46 pm

You like?
Attachments
4FDDC998-7714-4BF0-A6EF-F1A180F2215F.jpeg
4FDDC998-7714-4BF0-A6EF-F1A180F2215F.jpeg (99.31 KiB) Viewed 47 times

- Irenaeus
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:55 pm

_
:confusion-waiting:
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Meno_ » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:40 am

???
Meno_
The Invisible One

PreviousNext

Return to Meta