Double edged sword

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Re: Double edged sword

Postby Ichthus77 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:28 am

a lot of good stuff if google “surreal deconstruction cubist portrait” but here is Picasso
Attachments
E0321CA7-80E0-4355-95B1-ADF7984CFD23.jpeg
E0321CA7-80E0-4355-95B1-ADF7984CFD23.jpeg (106.89 KiB) Viewed 132 times
Sculptor is a big meanie head.

MagsJ eats lovers of inquiry for breakfast.

Iambiguous is obsessed with ecmandu, meno and her.

Arcturus Rising is two syllables short of a haiku d’etat.
Ichthus77
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:18 pm

Now here is jumping through the ring of quantum fire, insipid through abysmal darkness~ seeing as if two can eyeball , until blinking and/ or seeing the white of their eyes.

Here is CS Lewis paraphrased:

"Christ either deceived mankind by conscious fraud, or He was Himself deluded and self-deceived, or He was Divine. There is no getting out of this trilemma. It is inexorable."

Now, the deconstruction of the self, in cubism, tantamount arguibly between neurology and psychiatry, in line with Picasso's representation, begs Lewis' question up above.

For instance, and this is reverting to 'Museing' the deconstruction of representation unto it's formal macroscopic elements, not be a visual explosion of identity, that came after Picasso's doubly flattened effect, overcoming the trajectory if the deontological split from Descarte through Sartre?

In fact, did not that echo through another allegory , (but reversely) from Moses through Jesus?

The deconstruction could have had an interrelational reversibility between the old and the new , the new being split again into the modern and the postmodern.

But this course has been implicit in the archaic prophecy which was still being assembled, constructed with a view to
establish Creedence ( credo).

So that, perhaps, the word, would establish, on a futuristic course, the gravity, the weight of resonance that the magnet of logical absolute, can draw to itself this parts of the phenomenal cube, that draws it's self toward It's self, ...

And that is the significance that the particular abstraction I was looking for, and not giving up search for.

This magnetism idea was as significant in French science , as existentially derived analysts of the psyche have tried to decipher.

The line drawn there is also drawn from Sartre's self thought man to images of pre cybernetic delusions of modern science to this of earlier ines, encapsulated by the greatest doubter : the 'evil genious'.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:34 pm

...tgenious'....the point behind this appearent confusion lies in a projected capacity to sustain the continuity of potential links with those of reassembled partially derived but cut, ~ off~deconstructed parts, that haves to be held on .

The reassembled but fragmented identity needs the electro-nagnetic channels of magnetic resonance to draw in and unto the pueces, which are counter balanced by an equal and opposing force.

That the deconstructed WORD could be held unto and reconstructed into a similarly modeled pattern.

So what if CS Lewis?

What Picasso of?

And the norm of a little boy?, who shut into that literal abyss,
with no exit in sight but a growing feeling to try to get back into the original haven of the emergence of The Scream, the warm blackness if the womb, and his no exit just another attempt to: make sense through the darkness?

What of it? What of retention as literally staying there in nihilistic stupor, and venturing out again and again little by little like a tiny turtle step by baby step, creating it's own womb like shell along the way to overcome a previous attempt through the no exited exit of the tremendous power of the fire which illuminated that light It's Self that Misses transmitted.

Too many pieces and all of them held by a new man, maybe a super cyborg to come .
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:56 pm

I will read in a second. But I have to say something possibly unintelligible first. And I am doing homework until it’s done after that.

What are your real thoughts on Jackson Pollock?

People say, “Anyone could have done it.” Yeah, but you didn’t.

Really? Really‽ C’mon now.

Was that said a thousand times or did my brain just circle back a thousand times?

And Picasso. That barely perceptible laugh. A tell?

/weird

For now.
Sculptor is a big meanie head.

MagsJ eats lovers of inquiry for breakfast.

Iambiguous is obsessed with ecmandu, meno and her.

Arcturus Rising is two syllables short of a haiku d’etat.
Ichthus77
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:37 pm

Well if You're going to go through that route, you may as well compare Jackson Pollock with the John the Baptist of all colors carrying the mix from the well to the fishpond.

But mo, didn't they make him the fisherman at the wedding at Cana so that they won't run out for wine?

No worries there.

..but then one would never have known 4 sure, the odds of finding a well like in the middle of the desert is nearly absolutely nil for the Nile being far very far from ..
Last edited by Meno_ on Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:54 pm

Mount Sinai, the chances of drying out even returning water from the source) is little to none.

In fact, the inescapable fact that Moses saw a bush burn and after a stretch the red see partrd, my result UN a very post Utopian conception about parting and a directly correlative scotophobic simulation of apoearent rising near the third eye.

Believe UT or not, the resemblance between assumpting to that injection (&) beyond requires hercu3 lesian labor not experienced since and through the door of no exit, where the guy inadvertantly? dropped his labors for a n aphoristic claim of eternally recurring chores.

Even questions relating to Dec's whereabouts remain a muted echo into some vague remembrance.

Is he in or out need not become some kind if riverside tactic at this point, he assures me .

And need not be of serious concern.

But all these cut off jeans of levied Strauss brand need not be collected, recollected as Picasso onward to the French heavies meant to.

Since that point of transmission available, has been only one twice through maybe up to 18 times had been mentioned .

So: sure I could have done what to others appear as indelligible , unintelligible, but mere liking the concurrent similes give the power to the will of the love which embraces even crystal clarity. (3rd Buddhist Siamese altar)

Trying to a deontological trick that may simulate the methamagical reality around the idea of mesmerism, that appeared to go out with other unseen phenomena( dog like)
like ether
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:07 pm

The Wedding at Cana https://g.co/kgs/Fo8EN8
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:11 pm

Source-sourceress-resource <acid redux<golden triangle?
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:15 pm

Too much time, to little redux? (be little man) ok? Not? What 4?

Got 2 go , peeve and right somethin' ( wit & Stein & co)
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:19 pm

Meno_ wrote:Too much time, to little redux? (be little man) ok? Not? What 4?

Got 2 go , peeve and right somethin' ( wit & Stein & co)

but...au contraire gertrude!
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:21 pm

Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:17 am

The #6 appears to be the "magic" number.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:16 am

Now I confess very simply.
And. I believe most of it has been told as forewarned by Sceherazade, as a series , that had to unfold, deliberately as a kind of effort on part of the turtle, who honestly wanted to dance to the tine of Salome.

The magic number #6 cane around, and as i previously felt, the 7th veil could not be dropped, as I still hold to that.

The story's immense complexity can not release resources that mat self destruct, not only the miraculous 'leak' of metaphors too real not to cause similar real, reductive damage, as opposed to the metaphysical effects that see set in motion, but, real love counterbalanced the too near to call iota of indiscirable difference that the link connects the resultant quantum metaphysical uncertainty with the phenomonelogically reduced difference between what Ischtus frferrrd to as color schemes and vector analysis.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:25 am

The above fir starters doesn't account for the truth in my expressed deans of Polanyi, which was rejected anbigously as a roll back into the idea only an evil genius could construct.

Do, the background sounds omnilus and vamparistic, and that part too, relates only to the idea of the limitations a labyrinth could impose on a guarded soul, s well meaning pessimist, whose sin of vanity was thought to be absolved eventually by the shadowed figure who baited him as that new come on philosopher who so readily accepted3 the idea of defeated objective projections on basis of a roll back.

Anyone familiar with pinball machines know how to anticipate the pits swallowing that game sell enough to know the set up with the game of bowling.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:28 am

Have to break soon, but deception dies ally with vanitt, and self deception more so.Shajespeare says something to the effect.

That the Romantic mode, of Werther could extend into the yogis colors and vectors is again unsurorusing, but its late and I leave for an urgent call from Morpheus , hoping to resume sometime 2morrow.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:41 am

Inter-mission. (Morpheus denied)

Can't separate a union based on love by patching by made up looking configurations used to justify it as some kind of reformation.( the noted distinction from 'looking up' )

By and large, there is nothing here to look up literally or figuratively. It's in the process.

In fact it's a sin.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:32 pm

Got to sleep!

OK

Good Night.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:11 pm

In terms if the still ongoing debate between Ischus or as more lately signified by the code 700, & AI , the following xdiscrrnible qualifications should be denoted6;

1 the. number of items unresponded to may indicate a two-fold reason.

1 unresponsive replays may indicates an unwillingness to part take because of fear of loosing, or, simply claiming a cignative overload, or even an affective/defective confusion getting in the way to reasonably convey such replays.

Or such non participation be reasonably assess an incomplete purveyence of available content by which to justify a fair response.

At any rate, depending on individual context, the. number of unresponses, may add to or subtract from the final tally, as far as determining the winner and this loser of the contest.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:13 pm

But to get back to the confessional, a roll down of completed elements of the argument should occur, without unreasonable delay :
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:14 pm

[quote="Meno_"]2

The above for starters doesn't account for the truth in my expressed dreams of Polanyi, which was rejected ambiguously as a roll back into the idea that only an evil genius could construct.

So, the background sounds ominous and vampiric, and that part too, relates only to the idea that the limitations a labyrinth could impose on a guarded soul, is well meaning by a pessimist, whose sin of vanity was thought to be absolved eve

Into the shadowed figure following him; as that new thinker acceded to the idea of a defeated objective projectionist . 1

on basis of a roll back.

Anyone familiar with pinball machines should know

how to anticipate the holes which swallow

the 12 preset pins that the rules of bowling game prescribe to, albeit with electronic modifications.

So going on with the assumptive comfessiomal:

>>>>>> v
v
v
v
v
v
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:49 pm

v
v
v

But even before res.sum.tion of it, must bring to mind of the obvious lack of clarity , that resulted in a hurried attempt to construct against all possible sensed deconstructed streams of conscious realization came to a hidden light within that very almost somni bull stick impending arrival of Morpheus, apparently dragging his feet as he approached the heavily fortified castle.

Later near dawn asking why so belatedly, he just appeared to exhibit the mauve mask of his usual carefully phrased, almost dirge like respond " I try to avoid the serpent in the moat, for fear of waking up the unsleeping"

Took that for a reasonable response, sheen cracks appeared around the closely shut coffin's edges.
It dawned that dawn was literally dawning on me, a creature of the night.

So much for the wait for the for the furtherance of clarity.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:30 pm

But before even that: this:

https://youtu.be/NKYyiD8ypCo
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:31 pm

Counterpositioning the soul.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby MagsJ » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:27 pm

__
Put your jealousy aside and respond here: https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... 2&t=198031
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Meno_ » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:26 pm

MagsJ wrote:__
Put your jealousy aside and respond here: https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... 2&t=198031

Before that, MarsH I first will try continuing some narrative on repositioning the soul, kind of a take on Aldridge Cleavers 'Soul on Ice' albeit in a remote, yet invariable connected way.

Plus. Hold that thought.
Meno_
The Invisible One

PreviousNext

Return to Meta