Double edged sword

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Re: Double edged sword

Postby Meno_ » Sun May 08, 2022 7:37 pm

For all practical purposes a simulation in it's literal sense sufficed, but for those doubters out there, it became a matter of accountability; namely to hold out to the very edge of credible proof of authentic experience, vis. one that needed 'proof' beyond and above a shadow of doubt.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Sun May 08, 2022 8:21 pm

The only one who can step out & blend moments (blended before/beyond this all began, but very much alive in every moment!) is the Super Subject who is already outside/inside. We can’t understand. But here is a picture. Much more can be said. This is also how cocreation & effective prayer happens.
Attachments
4E8770DC-E3E0-44FA-A7D4-1E1F43846176.jpeg
4E8770DC-E3E0-44FA-A7D4-1E1F43846176.jpeg (75.28 KiB) Viewed 209 times
An irony I just recently realized is they woo you away by whetting and feeding your Why? appetite, and then they insult you when you expect an answer that actually satisfies it. Edit: That, or they are trying to give you hints to solve the riddle because they don't want to spoil it for you. ;)

To reiterate: I am one person on this board. I only post my own thoughts. I do not use anyone else’s username, and no one else uses mine. I used to be She(TM). God started bringing me back 9/22/05. If anyone intends things for evil, he can still use it for Good.
Ichthus77
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Sun May 08, 2022 11:24 pm

We can understand , we don't need a picture.
And we must understand without that image,
And we must place ourselves into a position to understand without that image.(otherwise we will be placed there)
Otherwise the Object to that whole endeavor is lost, for ever and a day. Or, even before that day comes around.

This is no trifle matter, and the likelihood for them to assert that they are abandoned, is a refrain too common to let go.

Hence the blinding effect of 'patches.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Sun May 08, 2022 11:38 pm

Meno_ wrote:We can understand , we don't need a picture.
And we must understand without that image,
And we must place ourselves into a position to understand without that image.(otherwise we will be placed there)
Otherwise the Object to that whole endeavor is lost, for ever and a day. Or, even before that day comes around.

This is no trifle matter, and the likelihood for them to assert that they are abandoned, is a refrain too common to let go.

Hence the blinding effect of 'patches.

The 'patches'or anti-myopic effects are the proto-simulations of illusive-contradictory fallacies, which never actually need to result in a didactic synthesis; only to sustain the power of the will to overcome that , which it seems hell bent to contradict,

So Christianity could be asserted as a defensive process against formidable unconquarable powers of the Will,

Nothing can be further from the truth.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Sun May 08, 2022 11:43 pm

Placed where?

Who is abandoned?

Abandoned by whom?
An irony I just recently realized is they woo you away by whetting and feeding your Why? appetite, and then they insult you when you expect an answer that actually satisfies it. Edit: That, or they are trying to give you hints to solve the riddle because they don't want to spoil it for you. ;)

To reiterate: I am one person on this board. I only post my own thoughts. I do not use anyone else’s username, and no one else uses mine. I used to be She(TM). God started bringing me back 9/22/05. If anyone intends things for evil, he can still use it for Good.
Ichthus77
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Mon May 09, 2022 12:06 am

Ichthus77 wrote:Placed where?

Who is abandoned?

Abandoned by whom?

Placed into a position of simulation, where the ground can not be supported by any confirmed image.

("Blessed are those who believe without seeing")- This 'image less image does not give sufficient 'sustainable ground' to reconstruct a viable Object (of God)
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Mon May 09, 2022 12:08 am

Meno_ wrote:
Ichthus77 wrote:Placed where?

Who is abandoned?

Abandoned by whom?

Placed into a position of simulation, where the ground can not be supported by any confirmed image.

("Blessed are those who believe without seeing")- This 'image less image does not give sufficient 'sustainable ground' to reconstruct a viable Object (of God)

Abandoned by those who are willing to seek the lowest literal transaction method to identify the simulation with the simulated/simulator.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Mon May 09, 2022 12:30 am

Christ was/is the prophesied sum of the Law & the Prophets, & 1 Corinthians 13:9-12 still gets all my yesses.

9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

Ichthus77
Philosopher

Postby Ichthus77 » Mon May 09, 2022 12:36 am

Ichthus77
Philosopher

Postby Ichthus77 » Mon May 09, 2022 12:49 am

ohhh….

completeness … red
reason/ways… blue
see… yellow

Ichthus77
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Mon May 09, 2022 1:34 am

Ichthus77 wrote:Christ was/is the prophesied sum of the Law & the Prophets, & 1 Corinthians 13:9-12 still gets all my yesses.

9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

This needs no further prophetic proof, for it satisfies any and all criteria of the prophetic nature, and the most excellent proof for that is intrinsic in It's own essential nature, for the most convincing prophecy was intrinsic in His/HimSelf, the Prophet-Savior-Jesus Crist. That precudes any prophecy, vision-miracle or Testament occurring afterward.

That logical consistency defies other conformation by a necessary principle of what. a Being for One's existence could possibly entail.

Try argue against that can't reduce existence to it's essential roots and is condemned to be to no-exit eternally.

That really is a choice , the only choice available other than that of 'conflicting goods'. THE JUMP, has to be taken, and it is an absolutely autonomous act. That is the only demonstration of a totally free decision.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Mon May 09, 2022 1:44 am

I love Kant & Descartes. & Kierkegaard… but I think that leap is not as dramatic as some characterize it. Vague memory.

my brain is full up lol

Ichthus77
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Mon May 09, 2022 2:01 am

Ichthus77 wrote:I love Kant & Descartes. & Kierkegaard… but I think that leap is not as dramatic as some characterize it. Vague memory.

my brain is full up lol

Sorry about the fullness of Your brain, and I also know You are taking an awfully big leap right now, as engaging in an argument over the gap that people of all kinds have to take.

Bur One leap for mankind , as great as it appears to us, is measurably insinignificant to a cosmic scale.

To me Kierkegaard took an inordinately large leap next to say Camus, not personally, but allegorical

So much for realism trying to Trump aesthetics.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Mon May 09, 2022 2:20 am

This is why the 'abstuteness' of this triangulation argument may actually serve as an counterproductive argument, not giving credit to the myriad subtle conventional narratives.

I do beg forgiveness for such heretofore suspected 'loopholes' I think them more as unconventional short cuts.

It does slides into the larger categorical 'cut off method' that still appeals to my way of taking a break.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Wed May 11, 2022 7:48 pm

3-threaded screw?
Attachments
C4A29DE2-82E4-40CA-B2BA-71405A79FEFB.jpeg
C4A29DE2-82E4-40CA-B2BA-71405A79FEFB.jpeg (15.37 KiB) Viewed 120 times

Ichthus77
Philosopher

Re: Double edged sword death and transfiguration

Postby Meno_ » Fri May 13, 2022 2:13 am

quote="Ecmandu"]
Meno_ wrote:Well, I'm back

It was brief, but the other guy told me it was time to come back, and the time away did give me somewhat of a new, refreshing outlook, and on account of it I'm a changed person, ready to tackle the various things which present themselves , to tackle in addition with ......

Ecmandu says:

"I always tell people, “if you can’t solve it here, you can’t solve it anywhere” ...When they tell me they want to kill themselves.

This iteration of existence is evil.

Only sociopaths go to heaven. That’s an evil existence.

The compassionate thing to do here is to disempower and isolate abusers.

But in this realm, vengeance is the law.

It’s a trap.[/quote]

Meno says:

"Sure, that is, if heaven is a place and time, in a future, or in some past. Without that, the whoe idea becomes a test in irony.
Irony can dilute, distill acidic. formulas, and offer solutions with more voluble saturation , that is they can effect the underlying early formulas.

The middle ages were the testing ground between the ancient formulas, and those that modernity invented. Discovery is another word, but it's more humanistically inclusive, it spells disaster when carried to it's limited rationale.

That is what's going on today, we have pushed 'the deal' to even beneath it's alchemical baroque into the earliest for

that, which understands the alienated formal arrangements in terms of the earliest banding together of hunters and gatherers, who go mad as a result with the consequent loss of their soul."
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Fri May 13, 2022 2:26 am

irony

“To recognize one’s own insanity is, of course, the arising of sanity, the beginning of healing and transcendence.”

― Eckhart Tolle

I appreciate the irony in life. Who knew that paralyzing fears would be the impetus to real, deep love and faith?
Meno_
The Invisible One

Previous

Return to Meta