Username change request..

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Re: Username change request..

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:49 am

Ichthus77 wrote:Why… YES… i AM … OVERwriting… ;)

I should not think so even if it's so appearing.

Underwriting maybe.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:00 am

Meno_ wrote:
Ichthus77 wrote:Call it Sis ;)

No way if I understand it correctly. straight on is my existential condition. All the roles I play are just more extremely varied but real.

No that's not right, yes maybe a sister. Better than a son.

But what's in a name? I am perfectly happy now and set for the duration, whatever that is and however long it lasts.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:38 am

Meno_ wrote:
Ichthus77 wrote:Why… YES… i AM … OVERwriting… ;)

I should not think so even if it's so appearing.

Underwriting maybe.

Who’s watching?

I don’t think who. Even if not appearing.

Or I try not to.

“Quit it now.” - Rage Against the Machine
An irony I just recently realized is they woo you away by whetting and feeding your Why? appetite, and then they insult you when you expect an answer that actually satisfies it. Edit: That, or they are trying to give you hints to solve the riddle because they don't want to spoil it for you. ;)

To reiterate: I am one person on this board. I only post my own thoughts. I do not use anyone else’s username, and no one else uses mine. I used to be She(TM). God started bringing me back 9/22/05. If anyone intends things for evil, he can still use it for Good.

Also: Yes, I will marry you. Will you marry me? Don’t do it! It’s a trap! Let’s skip all that noise and be friends. I am not freaking joking. Change my mind. lol jk
Ichthus77
Philosopher

Postby Ichthus77 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:40 am

Meno_ wrote:
Ichthus77 wrote:Call it Sis ;)

No way if I understand it correctly. straight on is my existential condition. All the roles I play are just more extremely varied but real.

Sis. Short for Sisyphus. Female version. Sometimes if ya want things done, ya gotta do it yourself, I guess.
An irony I just recently realized is they woo you away by whetting and feeding your Why? appetite, and then they insult you when you expect an answer that actually satisfies it. Edit: That, or they are trying to give you hints to solve the riddle because they don't want to spoil it for you. ;)

To reiterate: I am one person on this board. I only post my own thoughts. I do not use anyone else’s username, and no one else uses mine. I used to be She(TM). God started bringing me back 9/22/05. If anyone intends things for evil, he can still use it for Good.

Also: Yes, I will marry you. Will you marry me? Don’t do it! It’s a trap! Let’s skip all that noise and be friends. I am not freaking joking. Change my mind. lol jk
Ichthus77
Philosopher

Postby Ichthus77 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:42 am

Ichthus77 wrote:Somebody should write Sisyphus Shrugged wherein she throws the rock into the ocean, but all technology tries to redirect… but only redirects into Yellowstone… which just happens to blow at the right moment to meet the rock equal, neutralizing force… after accounting… for… The Neutralizing Anomaly… as Rage Against the Machine is full decible… and she winks over her shoulder while walking away slow-mo twirling her apron strings…

haaaa I’d watch it.

too repeat

Ichthus77
Philosopher

Postby Ichthus77 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:15 pm

if I named a baby it would be called LookAthiMB

Ichthus77
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:20 am

Ichthus77 wrote:if I named a baby it would be called LookAthiMB

Okey dokey, the baby coos and can't help ...but then again.......
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:47 am

Ichthus77 wrote:Somebody should write Sisyphus Shrugged wherein she throws the rock into the ocean, but all technology tries to redirect… but only redirects into Yellowstone… which just happens to blow at the right moment to meet the rock equal, neutralizing force… after accounting… for… The Neutralizing Anomaly… as Rage Against the Machine is full decible… and she winks over her shoulder while walking away slow-mo twirling her apron strings…

haaaa I’d watch it.

Change “Rage Against the Machine” to “System of a Down”.

Change Yellowstone to all the volcanoes in Russia, China, and California.

Ichthus77
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:02 am

And wouldn't U2 be red then dead? Methinks.
Why is living in totalitarian slavery any much worse the in a consumeristic one? Or even back to future monarchy, regalia, affects, and hyped kindness . It's all pretty much a survival issue.

God; we have had all the isms, all along, and it's always time for a change God bless us.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:41 am

Maybe you can genetically engineer some fire-retardant gills for all of us, since you care soooo much.

Ichthus77
Philosopher

Previous

Return to Meta