MagsJ wrote:_
I DM’d Dan~ the below post, Meno_

Thank You for the effort, MagsJ
Meno_
breathless

Re: Username change request..

Postby Dan~ » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:03 am

Ask Carleas.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting my free game projects.
ImageImage
Truth is based in sensing, in vision. And we can only see when we are alive.
Dan~
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:18 pm

Dan~ wrote:Ask Carleas.

Lol

I’ll send him the DM request.. I’m sure he’s due a visit here, soon.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Meno_ » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:55 am

I am worried about him, hope he is ok. Or loosing interest, or too busy
Meno_
breathless

Postby promethean75 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:22 am

I would like my name changed to Dixie Normus please.
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:53 am

This will not go unnoticed in this age of unforgiving trepidation, and the freedoms of penmenship may yet suffer one more trepidation,
Thinking of Others long ago over it, stylistically, and regarding a backpeddling into the backwaters of moral gravity that no serious opinion can efface.
No, I don"t suppose your application to change appearances will work, take it from one, whose intentions were ignored as well
That an idiotic flair based Om existential despair is not really a singular affair here, does not violate individuals to suffer forbearance by other critics.
So let it go, for thus go on the reactionary culpability of the jury's bias, to work it to advance flawlessly, humorlessly so unevenly regarded.
Meno_
breathless

Postby MagsJ » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:36 am

_
Hung Arian, meet Dixie Normus

..and, I thank you [bows and exists Stage right]
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:48 am

Meno_ wrote:I am worried about him, hope he is ok.

Why wouldn’t he be?
MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:33 pm

MagsJ wrote:

Why wouldn’t he be?

Well, he has not answered the querry- reg. a simple name change one way or another, which he ordinarily would, within a reasonable time, for one.....
Meno_
breathless

Postby MagsJ » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:07 am

Meno_ wrote:
MagsJ wrote:

Why wouldn’t he be?

Well, he has not answered the querry- reg. a simple name change one way or another, which he ordinarily would, within a reasonable time, for one.....

He’s on another hiatus, then.. he’ll be back, and you’ll then be 'an idiot'. :D
MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:30 am

You forget i'm masochistic. And other undisclosed items such as vampirism, and narcissistic behavior, follower of Anne Besant, and avid reader of Russian and French nihilism.

It's not really a collection from a bizarre bazaar, as You may be inclined to conclude, the post modern outlook of the times led me to extreme examples of post modern skepticism and cynicism.

There is good in inversion of the 'right' way into that of the left. . Minimalism is really an unrequisite formalism, that really navigates us, by avoiding fear of falling back into it. So we cut it out functionally , by partially descerning the connection , and leaving it in the realm of fantasy and possibility.
Meno_
breathless

Previous

Return to Meta