Let’s Get Reality Sorted

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Let’s Get Reality Sorted

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:45 pm

Carleas, I need your help! Please clarify, verify, and instill REALITY.

MagsJ wrote
..remember when WendyDarling recently asked Carleas to confirm that she didn’t have any other accounts/sock-puppets, and he replied back, with that She and Urwrong had the same IP address..? remember that? and then she went all quiet in the thread, and ceased posting any further..

Other similar gaslighting accounts.. Karpel Tunnel, Silhouette, Parodites? and other similar such baiting accounts.. “Yea, I got a big dick” “Yea, I’m an alpha male” “Yea, yada yada yada” ..the objective being, to make the ILP females chase after these imaginary males, and using female sock-puppet accounts to aid them in the endeavour by trying to trigger jealousy in the ILP females.

Mags has made an accusation that I am some MALE MASTERMIND of SOCK PUPPETS who is posing as a female, as WendyDarling, as well as Urwrongx1000 with whom I “supposedly” share an IP address to make ILP females oh so jealous. :lol:

Mags wrote that in some RECENT, like yesterday, last week, last month, last year, 2011, thread of mine you wrote that Urwrong and I share the same IP address. However, she refuses to refresh my memory about this RECENT thread.

Do I share an IP address with Urwrongx1000? with anybody else?

Joker(Zero Sum/Mr. J)used my PC on occasion to log in to ILP when we were living together, but he was no sock puppet of my mastermindedness.

I guess biological females need their drama. :o

:evilfun: Muah,ha,ha,ha,ha! 8)

Snap- I've Got The Power
WendyDarling
Heroine

Re: Let’s Get Reality Sorted

Postby phyllo » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:00 pm

My mistake. We used to have a user named Mo, though I think they changed their name.

I cannot conclusively verify that you are not posting from other accounts, no. The other accounts that show up as using the same IP as was used to create the posts in this thread are:
Urwrongx1000
WendyDarling
d63

If you're being accused of being any of those accounts, then the IP address won't vindicate you. But I would be surprised to learn that you and any of those accounts are the same person.

And to confirm, according to the board software, which I have no reason to believe to be unreliable, those accounts have posted from the same 12-digit IP address as you are posting from in this thread. But they've all been posting for years, and each has thousands of posts, so it's not unexpected.

https://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=196235
phyllo
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:24 pm

phyllo wrote:
My mistake. We used to have a user named Mo, though I think they changed their name.

I cannot conclusively verify that you are not posting from other accounts, no. The other accounts that show up as using the same IP as was used to create the posts in this thread are:
Urwrongx1000
WendyDarling
d63

If you're being accused of being any of those accounts, then the IP address won't vindicate you. But I would be surprised to learn that you and any of those accounts are the same person.

And to confirm, according to the board software, which I have no reason to believe to be unreliable, those accounts have posted from the same 12-digit IP address as you are posting from in this thread. But they've all been posting for years, and each has thousands of posts, so it's not unexpected.

https://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=196235

Thanks Phyllo.

MagsJ wrote:_
..that’s what Carleas said.

Why is the person asking me to point them to a thread that they created. :-s laughable!

First, NOT MY THREAD!

Second, improving one's reading comprehension may help, particularly when using what's written as your evidence.

Multiple people post from same IP address and long term posters post from hundreds of IP addresses, simultaneously assigned to multiple people on ILP.

So you know squat and understand even less. That goes for EC too.

Carleas, is there anything you can do to put Mags mind at ease or will I suffer her baseless accusations in this forum, as in another, into eternity? Will the drama never cease? Will I forever be thunk a 'sorceress of the web?'
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:37 pm

phyllo wrote:https://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=196235

This recent exchange I’m referring to was from a few months ago, not last year.

I have nothing more to add, so defend yourself if need be.. I don’t care, but Mannequin deemed you a dirty old slut, in a recent exchange we had.. I don’t care.. I don’t do drama, but drama was brought to me.. Wendy, the queen of drama. Dead beat.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:03 am

MagsJ wrote:

I have nothing more to add, so defend yourself if need be.. I don’t care, but Mannequin deemed you a dirty old slut, in a recent exchange we had.. I don’t care.. I don’t do drama, but drama was brought to me.. Wendy, the queen of drama. Dead beat.

Stop bringing up my name then with your crazy accusations and shade!
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:22 am

WendyDarling wrote:
MagsJ wrote:

Shade! What does that mean..? we don’t use that terminology here, so-ry.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:18 am

MagsJ wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:
MagsJ wrote:This recent exchange I’m referring to was from a few months ago, not last year.

Shade! What does that mean..? we don’t use that terminology here, so-ry.

Joking aside, a vacation from online forums might do you good. Who knows, you could return understanding who’s who and what’s what. Or not...and carry on “not” embarrassing yourself.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:12 am

_
Lol
MagsJ

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:02 pm

Wendy,

I don’t give a shit to be perfectly honest. I have lots on my mind to not be worried about sock puppets or not sock puppets.

Mag has accused me of being a sock puppet before.

I’m the most distinctive voice on ILP. How she derived this is insane. I’ll just leave it to Carleas to work it out. He probably doesn’t even care about sock puppets, as long as they follow forum rules.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:06 am

lol bro my voice is way more distinctive than yours
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby MagsJ » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:16 pm

_
Two points to note:

1. Wendy has been accused of being Joker, countless times by countless people, not I.. she did not call any of them insane/mad/off-their-rocker, so I guess that that is solely reserved for me. I do not think that she is He btw.

2. A few years back, Wendy (and crew) kept asking me if I was a ‘Black Jew Witch’ who had started posting over at KTS, now.. I’m not Jewish and my Caribbean ancestry is from 2 generations back, so I would not have called myself Black Jew Witch, but that had eluded them in their haste to chase.. of which Wendy was very excited/ecstatic over.
I did not call Wendy/them insane/mad/off-their-rocker, but I did think their accusation puzzling/annoying/weird, due to my genetic background and very specific demeanour, but I did not respond unkindly, if at all.. I might have responded with a ‘what’ ‘who’ ‘huh’. :lol:

This ^^^ is what One calls.. ‘perspective’ ..and, I thank you.
MagsJ

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:48 pm

Two points to note:

1. Wendy has been accused of being Joker, countless times by countless people, not I.. she did not call any of them insane/mad/off-their-rocker, so I guess that that is solely reserved for me. I do not think that she is He btw.

2. A few years back, Wendy (and crew) kept asking me if I was a ‘Black Jew Witch’ who had started posting over at KTS, now.. I’m not Jewish and my Caribbean ancestry is from 2 generations back, so I would not have called myself Black Jew Witch, but that had eluded them in their haste to chase.. of which Wendy was very excited/ecstatic over.
I did not call Wendy/them insane/mad/off-their-rocker, but I did think their accusation puzzling/annoying/weird, due to my genetic background and very specific demeanour, but I did not respond unkindly, if at all.. I might have responded with a ‘what’ ‘who’ ‘huh’. :lol:

This ^^^ is what One calls.. ‘perspective’ ..and, I thank you.

...carry on with your obsession, which is completely the opposite of crazy. :-" No faulty perspective there.

Who’s this “they” you keep referring to? What “crew?”

I may have asked you about the name since blackjewwitch was hilariously anathema for KT and I would of given you props for that one! But there is a difference between asking and accusing, which you may not understand from this faulty perspective of which you boast.

When you accuse me of being a man, a master of sock puppets, who is trying to make ILP females jealous, that’s simply loony tunes. Then when you continue “to know” of my various accts on other forums, my posts, my edits, my intent, none of which has existed elsewhere since 2017(well until I joined KT yesterday, a safehaven from your obsession), it’s all cray cray.

When Trixie used to be around, Satyr and Lyssa accused and attacked both Trixie and I for being the same person. I left KT due to their stupidity. Trixie was relegated to their dungeon or they banned her for awhile, I dunno, maybe both. I wasn’t asked if I was Trixie, I was accused and attacked instead, same thing you’re doing with your brilliant perspective.

But I have point blank written for you in a recent soccer thread that I have no sock puppets or active accounts(up until yesterday) but you refuse to take me at my word which is bonkers in my book when you haven’t a shred of evidence otherwise(none exists), everything resting on an overactive imagination and observational skills that are sorely lacking.

This whole thing you are so wrapped up in, a fantasy of nothing but drama.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:15 pm

Mag,

Consider insane a compliment from me. The only interesting people on earth are a little crazy.

You say that I read you wrong, I say that you read me wrong.

Hopefully that clarifies my position.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:19 am

WendyDarling wrote:...carry on with your obsession, which is completely the opposite of crazy. :-" No faulty perspective there.

I think you'll need something far more concrete than that! ^^^

Who’s this “they” you keep referring to? What “crew?”

..others that also came here, from KTS, to also enquire about the real identity of the Black Jew Witch.

I may have asked you about the name since blackjewwitch was hilariously anathema for KT and I would of given you props for that one! But there is a difference between asking and accusing, which you may not understand from this faulty perspective of which you boast.

I don’t play games or care for getting ‘props’ for what I considerer to be childish nonsense, but let’s get back to my pertinent point shall we.. “I did not call Wendy/them insane/mad/off-their-rocker.. I did not respond unkindly, if at all..”

When you accuse me of being a man, a master of sock puppets, who is trying to make ILP females jealous, that’s simply loony tunes. Then when you continue “to know” of my various accts on other forums, my posts, my edits, my intent, none of which has existed elsewhere since 2017(well until I joined KT yesterday, a safehaven from your obsession), it’s all cray cray.

You’ve been accused of being other Members on here, many times.. you called none of those accusers crazy, so I guess it’s solely reserved for me.. your slander.

When Trixie used to be around, Satyr and Lyssa accused and attacked both Trixie and I for being the same person. I left KT due to their stupidity. Trixie was relegated to their dungeon or they banned her for awhile, I dunno, maybe both. I wasn’t asked if I was Trixie, I was accused and attacked instead, same thing you’re doing with your brilliant perspective.

I often wondered if you were Trixie too.. far too many similarities and coincidences, not to.. I have not attacked you, but do continue to blow the matter out of proportion.

But I have point blank written for you in a recent soccer thread that I have no sock puppets or active accounts(up until yesterday) but you refuse to take me at my word which is bonkers in my book when you haven’t a shred of evidence otherwise(none exists), everything resting on an overactive imagination and observational skills that are sorely lacking.

I haven’t refused to do anything..

This whole thing you are so wrapped up in, a fantasy of nothing but drama.

Yea, because no-body ever gets accused of being anybody else, on here.. :icon-rolleyes:

It is you who has turned this into a drama..
MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:35 am

Ecmandu wrote:Mag,

Consider insane a compliment from me. The only interesting people on earth are a little crazy.

I have never had a mental illness or been prescribed any medication whatsoever.. apart from your usual painkillers or acne cream, so no.. there is no compliment to be had.

A person calling someone crazy, for enquiring if that person is also someone else on here, is crazy.. and I have certainly not been attacking the person.

Perspective..
MagsJ

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:51 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Mag,

I have never had a mental illness or been prescribed any medication whatsoever.. apart from your usual painkillers or acne cream, so no.. there is no compliment to be had.

A person calling someone crazy, for enquiring if that person is also someone else on here, is crazy.. and I have certainly not been attacking the person.

Perspective..

Mag. You’re a psychopath. I’m not.

I have direct contact with the spirits which does drive most people mad.

To say that you have no mental illness is about as arrogant as it gets.

And yes, you always post arrogantly and narcissistically...

Take a look in the mirror someday. I had to do this about as hard as it gets. Hopefully you can do it without being sent to deep hell realms.

And by the way... I know more than you now.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:09 pm

Oh, and mag...

You already dealt your hand.

You stated that you’d rather be evil than stupid.

I’d rather be smart and decent.

I know what it’s like to not be able to live with yourself. And I know that’s true about you.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:36 pm

_
[Sigh]
MagsJ

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:00 pm

[Sigh]

Mag,

I don’t want to make this more sordid.

The reason I’m at my level of awareness now is stupid. I went to hell and had to learn to survive.

I’m a result of getting lucky with insane selective pressure.

So when I communicate, that’s where it came from.

Surviving being judged for every micro thought.

I don’t know why I had to go through it and others don’t.

But I’m a machine now. When I see someone like you...

You wouldn’t survive a second in hell.

You don’t even have the slightest clue what it is... and I know you suffer a lot.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:53 pm

Ecmandu wrote:... and I know you suffer a lot.

That’s at least one thing you got right (but it’s now in the past tense).. as well as on arrogance/(a-touch-of-)narcissism.

This physician healed Their-self.. oftentimes with unconventional methods, but boy was it fun! and I went out to make myself better than before during the various healing phases. I think I’ve caught up with myself now.
MagsJ

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:54 am

MagsJ wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:... and I know you suffer a lot.

That’s at least one thing you got right (but it’s now in the past tense).. as well as on arrogance/(a-touch-of-)narcissism.

This physician healed Their-self.. oftentimes with unconventional methods, but boy was it fun! and I went out to make myself better than before during the various healing phases. I think I’ve caught up with myself now.

Now you have the hardest one to work on...

Projection.

Even gods and Buddha’s work on this everyday.

There are four poisons:

Contradiction, hypocrisy, cognitive dissonance, projection.

I’m an enlightened being now, and even I work every moment on myself.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:14 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Now you have the hardest one to work on...

Projection.

I know what I need to work on..
MagsJ

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:49 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Now you have the hardest one to work on...

Projection.

I know what I need to work on..

You’ve already figured out that people can change in a day.

Now you need to figure out that when they didn’t know anything compared to you yesterday, that they know much more than you the next day.

Mag, your ego from your past is getting in the way,

Ego can be great or toxic. You still refuse teachers.

They’ll still be there ... all you have to do is learn at your own pace.

I learned at the pace of others.

Your choice.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:32 pm

_
I used to think I needed a guru.. I didn’t, for I had been my own guru all throughout my life.

I cannot learn from others.. I have to learn by myself, as I don’t like learning from others, as I don’t think that that is fruitful for me, as They are not I.. of mind, or will, or spirit.
MagsJ

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:54 pm

I used to think I needed a guru.. I didn’t, for I had been my own guru all throughout my life.

I cannot learn from others.. I have to learn by myself, as I don’t like learning from others, as I don’t think that that is fruitful for me, as They are not I.. of mind, or will, or spirit.

I exceeded my ‘master’. You are correct, it’s about you in the end. Though I must add... if I travelled back in time to my 16 year old self... it would have changed my whole life for the better.

Don’t dismiss people out of hand. We are eternal students.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Next

Return to Meta