This place is weird

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Re: This place is weird

Postby Meno_ » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:14 pm

iambiguous wrote:
Meno_ wrote:....., if there is curly, there should really be the other two, mo, and Larry.

Why curly? Because he does real philosophy, or maybe reel philosophy.

The latter is a good metaphor for cutting out the least desirable , unphilosophical parts, that may not fit into a club atmosphere.

But it is what it is, and bringing things down to basics has been the aim of no less illustrative thinkers then. those positive about simplicity for it's own sake.

But that it doesn't or can't hold too much water anymore , is just a reminder that all schools of thought have to change with the times !

Once again, I have no idea what point you are making here, but it does allow me to bring this thread back up to the top. And maybe this time Wendy will take the bait. :wink:

I'm sticking ito point , to put 'weirdness" ' into. contexts which may dampen enthusiasm ,to the point , where other opinions can coexist on the same plane

Please bring her on .or rather, why shouls she take the bait?

On one hand You are seeking some sort of validation , and on the other quing her that is is a bait that she should avoid,., .

I really can't tell if You are trying to form a socially objective distaste for my point of view, or attempting to ground what appears to You to be some kind. of intentional bait that has You in mind as an object.

Regardless, it is not a match of wits in looking for, but mutual understanding.
Meno_
ILP Legend

Previous

Return to Meta