Please permaban my account.. thank you!

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Please permaban my account.. thank you!

Postby MagsJ » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:48 am

Now!
Last edited by MagsJ on Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 20323
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka/LDN Town

Re: Please permaban my acoount.. thank you!

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:07 am

MagsJ wrote:Now!


I think you’re being hacked, not that I think you’re rational, but even MagsJ knows that she can simply stop posting instead of demanding a permaban for herself.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10644
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Please permaban my acoount.. thank you!

Postby obsrvr524 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:11 am

Did MagsJ even write that herself? It does seem to have come out of nowhere.

She could possibly email Carleas and mention something from years ago that only Carleas would know and recognize. That assumes that she could actually get to a functioning computer.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Please permaban my acoount.. thank you!

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:20 am

Hey Mags,
is this because of the Chinese stealing user information?
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3255
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Please permaban my acoount.. thank you!

Postby Meno_ » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:29 am

MagsJ is this for real? Must be someone's idea. Idea of a bad prank?

Can't believe it!
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7077
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Please permaban my acoount.. thank you!

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:05 am

look at her most recent posts...that's where my question comes from.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3255
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Please permaban my account.. thank you!

Postby MagsJ » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:27 am

Too many sock-puppets, ergo lies/liars = lack of integrity.. I can’t stomach that anymore, nor the constant drunk-posting and over-abundant mental ill-health.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 20323
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka/LDN Town

Re: Please permaban my account.. thank you!

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:02 am

MagsJ wrote:Too many sock-puppets, ergo lies/liars = lack of integrity.. I can’t stomach that anymore, nor the constant drunk-posting and over-abundant mental ill-health.

Thank you for letting us know.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3255
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Please permaban my account.. thank you!

Postby MagsJ » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:23 am

MagsJ wrote:Too many sock-puppets, ergo lies/liars = lack of integrity.. I can’t stomach that anymore, nor the constant drunk-posting and over-abundant mental ill-health.

I’ve mentally removed my mind from that mire, so please hold off for now.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 20323
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka/LDN Town

Re: Please permaban my account.. thank you!

Postby MagsJ » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:41 pm

-
Someone said: “I think you’re being hacked, not that I think you’re rational, but even MagsJ knows that she can simply stop posting instead of demanding a permaban for herself.”

This is what you get, when someone thinks they know a person and their intrinsic nature.. you get the mundane-est formulated-thought response ever, and this is not what I’ve chosen to do, for reasons only known to myself.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 20323
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka/LDN Town

Re: Please permaban my account.. thank you!

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:32 pm

If you’re offended by the mentally ill, then you are projecting a self hatred for your lack of progress dealing with your own mental health.

It always works that way.

I know personally how hard that work is, but for the other side of it, it’s worth it.

I suggest you continue to do the hard work here.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10644
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Please permaban my account.. thank you!

Postby MagsJ » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:51 pm

Lol.. Someone thinks I’m offended by the mentally ill, but it’s about the lack of work that some don’t put in, in improving themselves.. is all.

Things don’t always work the way we think they should, so no.. it doesn’t always work that way.

The rest is just pure conjecture and speculation and so is being ignored, as Someone doesn’t know what I do or how I feel, but sure.. we all have our moments. :P
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 20323
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka/LDN Town

Re: Please permaban my account.. thank you!

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:07 am

MagsJ wrote:Lol.. Someone thinks I’m offended by the mentally ill, but it’s about the lack of work that some don’t put in, in improving themselves.. is all.

Things don’t always work the way we think they should, so no.. it doesn’t always work that way.

The rest is just pure conjecture and speculation and so is being ignored, as Someone doesn’t know what I do or how I feel, but sure.. we all have our moments. :P


MagsJ, you quoted mentally ill health problems just several posts up as one of your reasons.

That you can’t call me by name or you don’t want me to call you by name... that’s a mental health issue.

You’re unraveling. You’ve been unraveling for almost a year now. I’ve unraveled many times in my life.

My guess is that this board is over stimulating you and you’re a compulsive poster.

But you’re not living in reality. After your “permaban”, a simple email to Carleas will make you a member again.

This is hystrionics on your part.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10644
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Please permaban my account.. thank you!

Postby MagsJ » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:04 am

-
What a bore, and a sneaky one at that, in hoping that something he says will stick.. this has been his very-obvious attempts for a long while now, to exonerate himself at my expense, over an imagined vendetta that arose in his mind.

The dude needs to move on and stop projecting his ails in this direction, as he certainly ain’t no Dr or Therapist, and is unaware that the medical profession looks to me for advice and guidance.. because I’ve always got my shit together, but I do have the odd moment. ;)

I’m done here!

The End.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 20323
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka/LDN Town

Re: Please permaban my account.. thank you!

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:40 pm

MagsJ wrote:-
What a bore, and a sneaky one at that, in hoping that something he says will stick.. this has been his very-obvious attempts for a long while now, to exonerate himself at my expense, over an imagined vendetta that arose in his mind.

The dude needs to move on and stop projecting his ails in this direction, as he certainly ain’t no Dr or Therapist, and is unaware that the medical profession looks to me for advice and guidance.. because I’ve always got my shit together, but I do have the odd moment. ;)

I’m done here!

The End.


Still unraveling. Why don’t you tell me exactly what I’m exonerating myself from? Apparently I committed a great sin in your eyes (so this isn’t imagined at all!).

What exactly was that sin? I’m curious.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10644
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Please permaban my account.. thank you!

Postby MagsJ » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:46 pm

MagsJ wrote:The End.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 20323
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka/LDN Town

Re: Please permaban my account.. thank you!

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:52 pm

MagsJ wrote:
MagsJ wrote:The End.


I don’t like contradictions. You are a walking, living, breathing contradiction on a scale I’m not anywhere near. Your entire posting history is just endless massive contradictions (one after the other).

You’re testing my no consent violating ethos to see if I walk the talk. You are a very abusive person. That’s why I still speak to you. Sounds odd, but that’s how my mind works sometimes.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10644
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Please permaban my account.. thank you!

Postby obsrvr524 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:46 pm

If what happens here on this board upsets you that much I suggest that even though you probably think that politics in the UK is bad you should never ever ... ever ever ever watch the US Congress telecasts. I've never seen so much "sock-puppets, ergo lies/liars = lack of integrity .. ill-mental health" on public display.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Please permaban my account.. thank you!

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:52 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:If what happens here on this board upsets you that much I suggest that even though you probably think that politics in the UK is bad you should never ever ... ever ever ever watch the US Congress telecasts. I've never seen so much "sock-puppets, ergo lies/liars = lack of integrity .. ill-mental health" on public display.


C-SPAN channels have become somewhat of a farce now... which is really sad because that’s the standard for informative public access in the United States.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10644
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Please permaban my account.. thank you!

Postby MagsJ » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:22 pm

What if I wished he didn’t speak to me..

INTP/J the most contradictory Type of them all..
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 20323
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka/LDN Town

Re: Please permaban my account.. thank you!

Postby MagsJ » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:23 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:If what happens here on this board upsets you that much I suggest that even though you probably think that politics in the UK is bad you should never ever ... ever ever ever watch the US Congress telecasts. I've never seen so much "sock-puppets, ergo lies/liars = lack of integrity .. ill-mental health" on public display.

Lol

Not so much upset, as.. got p’d off, and UK politics will never be as bad as that which I’ve seen televised from around the world.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 20323
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka/LDN Town

Re: Please permaban my account.. thank you!

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:47 pm

You know what I like about this board?

Moral nihilists (who are supposed to be the most tolerant people on earth)

And objectivists — all doing their thing together here.

I’m clearly an objectivist. I’m also bothered by contradiction in my spirit, just like moral nihilists are bothered by objectivity.

But fuck, we’ve made it through a decade together.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10644
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am


Return to Meta



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot]