Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Postby Greatest I am » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:01 pm

Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Man plays God with his ants - Brilliant Video : videos (reddit.com)

Humans, to Yahweh, are quite inferior to himself. The term dumb animal might be used.

Our wisdom is more like stupidity to Yahweh, --- is just one of the many verses that show how beneath Yahweh we sit.

We are also quite obtuse, to the point where we are told that the vast majority of us will end in hell and purposeless torture. We just won’t learn.

I would not want to be a god of any dumb animal. Especially if I had to genocide them now and again. They could not see my goodness. Just as I cannot see the goodness in a genocidal god.

Why does Yahweh want to rule over such a species as humankind, --- when he created us to be so low and just worthy of just his godlike disrespect?

Sure, Yahweh says we are above angels, but god hates those for being even more stupid than humans. He even built a hell for them. He even used Noah’s flood to drown his own son’s of god.

I would not choose or desire to lead dumb animals.

Why does Yahweh want to be a leader of dumb animals?

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2453
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Postby iambiguous » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:09 pm

More to the point [mine], if someone does believe in a God other than Yahweh, how might he or she go about explaining the world that we live in?

It is what it is. For all the animals. Why? What on earth might be going on in the mind of any existing God that would allow us to grasp, for example, why He brought into existence the Covid 19 virus?

Or these things: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_event
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 40749
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Postby Meno_ » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:03 pm

Greatest I am wrote:Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Man plays God with his ants - Brilliant Video : videos (reddit.com)

Humans, to Yahweh, are quite inferior to himself. The term dumb animal might be used.

Our wisdom is more like stupidity to Yahweh, --- is just one of the many verses that show how beneath Yahweh we sit.

We are also quite obtuse, to the point where we are told that the vast majority of us will end in hell and purposeless torture. We just won’t learn.

I would not want to be a god of any dumb animal. Especially if I had to genocide them now and again. They could not see my goodness. Just as I cannot see the goodness in a genocidal god.

Why does Yahweh want to rule over such a species as humankind, --- when he created us to be so low and just worthy of just his godlike disrespect?

Sure, Yahweh says we are above angels, but god hates those for being even more stupid than humans. He even built a hell for them. He even used Noah’s flood to drown his own son’s of god.

I would not choose or desire to lead dumb animals.

Why does Yahweh want to be a leader of dumb animals?

Regards
DL





Because he knows the odds to be in his favor, that he may not come across as playing with marbles.


Ergo ?:
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 8613
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Postby Greatest I am » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:02 pm

iambiguous wrote:More to the point [mine], if someone does believe in a God other than Yahweh, how might he or she go about explaining the world that we live in?

It is what it is. For all the animals. Why? What on earth might be going on in the mind of any existing God that would allow us to grasp, for example, why He brought into existence the Covid 19 virus?

Or these things: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_event


What does your imaginary Yahweh have to do with creation?

You do not believe in talking serpents and donkeys, do you?

Do you not believe in evolution?

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2453
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Postby Greatest I am » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:04 pm

Meno_ wrote:
Greatest I am wrote:Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Man plays God with his ants - Brilliant Video : videos (reddit.com)

Humans, to Yahweh, are quite inferior to himself. The term dumb animal might be used.

Our wisdom is more like stupidity to Yahweh, --- is just one of the many verses that show how beneath Yahweh we sit.

We are also quite obtuse, to the point where we are told that the vast majority of us will end in hell and purposeless torture. We just won’t learn.

I would not want to be a god of any dumb animal. Especially if I had to genocide them now and again. They could not see my goodness. Just as I cannot see the goodness in a genocidal god.

Why does Yahweh want to rule over such a species as humankind, --- when he created us to be so low and just worthy of just his godlike disrespect?

Sure, Yahweh says we are above angels, but god hates those for being even more stupid than humans. He even built a hell for them. He even used Noah’s flood to drown his own son’s of god.

I would not choose or desire to lead dumb animals.

Why does Yahweh want to be a leader of dumb animals?

Regards
DL





Because he knows the odds to be in his favor, that he may not come across as playing with marbles.


Ergo ?:


Even you or I would have the same odds if we herded the dumb.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2453
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Postby iambiguous » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:12 pm

Greatest I am wrote:
iambiguous wrote:More to the point [mine], if someone does believe in a God other than Yahweh, how might he or she go about explaining the world that we live in?

It is what it is. For all the animals. Why? What on earth might be going on in the mind of any existing God that would allow us to grasp, for example, why He brought into existence the Covid 19 virus?

Or these things: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_event


What does your imaginary Yahweh have to do with creation?

You do not believe in talking serpents and donkeys, do you?

Do you not believe in evolution?

Regards
DL


What's that got to do with my point?

Someone either does or does not believe in a God, the God. Pertaining to one or another particular religious denomination.

How about you?

What's your own take on why the world around us is the way it is?

As for dumb animals, the overwhelming preponderance of them on planet earth are "dumb" only in the sense that their behaviors are predicated almost entirely on instinct.

The human animals on the other hand...what constitutes dumb behaviors among them? And how is this related to one's belief in a God, the God?

That's the exchange I'm interested in.

I merely insist that in discussing this we focus in on particular contexts.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 40749
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Postby Berkley Babes » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:38 am

If I was alone enough in the universe, or as the universe, then yes I would choose to be God over anything else. I'd use my creation as a mirror to better understand my alone-ness.
User avatar
Berkley Babes
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:45 am

Yes, but only if they were selfish and ungrateful with non stop complaining and anger.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8545
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Postby Berkley Babes » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:01 am

WendyDarling wrote:Yes, but only if they were selfish and ungrateful with non stop complaining and anger.


Haha, I'm an ungrateful wretch, shut me up with paradise.
User avatar
Berkley Babes
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:43 am

Berkley Babes wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Yes, but only if they were selfish and ungrateful with non stop complaining and anger.


Haha, I'm an ungrateful wretch, shut me up with paradise.

You say that every lifetime until you get bored with perfection and want to play the part of a dumb animal again for shits and giggles. :evilfun:
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8545
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Postby Berkley Babes » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:12 am

WendyDarling wrote:
Berkley Babes wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Yes, but only if they were selfish and ungrateful with non stop complaining and anger.


Haha, I'm an ungrateful wretch, shut me up with paradise.

You say that every lifetime until you get bored with perfection and want to play the part of a dumb animal again for shits and giggles. :evilfun:


I just like the wake up from "that was a fun nightmare" part.
User avatar
Berkley Babes
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Postby Greatest I am » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:26 am

iambiguous wrote:
Greatest I am wrote:
iambiguous wrote:More to the point [mine], if someone does believe in a God other than Yahweh, how might he or she go about explaining the world that we live in?

It is what it is. For all the animals. Why? What on earth might be going on in the mind of any existing God that would allow us to grasp, for example, why He brought into existence the Covid 19 virus?

Or these things: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_event


What does your imaginary Yahweh have to do with creation?

You do not believe in talking serpents and donkeys, do you?

Do you not believe in evolution?

Regards
DL


What's that got to do with my point?

Someone either does or does not believe in a God, the God. Pertaining to one or another particular religious denomination.

How about you?

What's your own take on why the world around us is the way it is?

As for dumb animals, the overwhelming preponderance of them on planet earth are "dumb" only in the sense that their behaviors are predicated almost entirely on instinct.

The human animals on the other hand...what constitutes dumb behaviors among them? And how is this related to one's belief in a God, the God?

That's the exchange I'm interested in.

I merely insist that in discussing this we focus in on particular contexts.


I wanted to see what believers though of being though so low by their god. Or. What others who did not believe think of the whole scenario.

You have your own issues so start your own O.P. if you like.

Invite me if I miss it.

I will say that I Q does not seem related to belief, but statistically, there are more dumb believers than non-believers. I base that on personal experience and stats.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2453
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Postby Greatest I am » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:30 am

Berkley Babes wrote:If I was alone enough in the universe, or as the universe, then yes I would choose to be God over anything else. I'd use my creation as a mirror to better understand my alone-ness.


No punishment and all end in heaven with you in charge.

1 for you, 0 for Yahweh.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2453
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Postby Greatest I am » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:32 am

WendyDarling wrote:Yes, but only if they were selfish and ungrateful with non stop complaining and anger.


You describe Christians who pray all day and do not like reality.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2453
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:47 pm

Greatest I am wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Yes, but only if they were selfish and ungrateful with non stop complaining and anger.


You describe Christians who pray all day and do not like reality.

Regards
DL

I was describing most people, you and myself included.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8545
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:28 pm

Lots of people love, care for and study ants.

It’s not unusual in the cosmos for people to love less powerful beings.

That being said, you have a very rudimentary grasp of existence.

Once you enter the world of spirit, you realize the ant is your equal. Then it just becomes a matter of forgiveness. Did you step on an ant by accident?

That ant can send you to hell by all rights.

You’re not as powerful as you think you are.

I am a totally awakened being. Not like the carrot that you can never catch (our plan to keep us from boredom by stating the ultimate goal is enlightenment; though nobody ever gets there)

The Buddha is false enlightenment. I’m the real deal. I’m fully awake. It’s not hard to be fully awake, all you have to know is that zero sum realities never work. Of course, I can teach much more than this, but the bare bones of being fully awake are twofold:

1.) zero sum realities never work
2.) all of this reality is a plan we all signed up for to avoid being bored forever

That’s all being awake is. Nothing more. Nothing less.

God was just an innovation. Other innovations?

Spirits
Heaven
Hell
Sin
Enlightenment
Demons
Angels
Reincarnation
Memory wipes

All innovations.

That’s the current plan. To know that is to be awake.

People choose not to wake up; somewhere in their subconscious they remember infinite boredom, and they avoid it like the plague.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11706
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Postby iambiguous » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:41 pm

Greatest I am wrote:I wanted to see what believers though of being though so low by their god. Or. What others who did not believe think of the whole scenario.

You have your own issues so start your own O.P. if you like.

Invite me if I miss it.


I have my own O.P. on my own thread for that: https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... 5&t=186929

And you're invited.

In other words, you yourself either believe in a God, the God -- or in a No God religious path like Buddhism -- or you don't. And, if you do, then you will almost certainly be connecting the dots [in your head and in the behaviors you choose] between morality here and now and immortality there and then. And, for some, relating that to the world we live in. Given the fate of all the animals -- dumb or otherwise.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 40749
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Postby Greatest I am » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:30 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
Greatest I am wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Yes, but only if they were selfish and ungrateful with non stop complaining and anger.


You describe Christians who pray all day and do not like reality.

Regards
DL

I was describing most people, you and myself included.


Thanks for not speaking for me.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2453
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Postby Greatest I am » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:32 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Once you enter the world of spirit, you realize the ant is your equal. Then it just becomes a matter of forgiveness. Did you step on an ant by accident?

That ant can send you to hell by all rights.


Your spirit is garbage if that is what it tells you.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2453
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Postby Greatest I am » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:37 pm

iambiguous wrote:
Greatest I am wrote:I wanted to see what believers though of being though so low by their god. Or. What others who did not believe think of the whole scenario.

You have your own issues so start your own O.P. if you like.

Invite me if I miss it.


I have my own O.P. on my own thread for that: https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... 5&t=186929

And you're invited.

In other words, you yourself either believe in a God, the God -- or in a No God religious path like Buddhism -- or you don't. And, if you do, then you will almost certainly be connecting the dots [in your head and in the behaviors you choose] between morality here and now and immortality there and then. And, for some, relating that to the world we live in. Given the fate of all the animals -- dumb or otherwise.


I am a Gnostic Christian.

I will take morality and death before I take the immorality of the mainstream religions by adopting their satanic theology.

There and then is a fantasy for the gullible. There is only here and now.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2453
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:31 pm

Greatest I am wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
Once you enter the world of spirit, you realize the ant is your equal. Then it just becomes a matter of forgiveness. Did you step on an ant by accident?

That ant can send you to hell by all rights.


Your spirit is garbage if that is what it tells you.

Regards
DL


You didn’t quote my whole post. I told you the absolute truth. You still want to sleepwalk. Gnostic Christianity ?!?! Who gives a fuck? Seriously dude.

It’s not a thing. It’s not real life.

God is defined a the great consent violator if god exists in the ultimate creator sense. Why? Because in some way, shape or form, every being in existence is having their consent violated.

Existence doesn’t have to be that way. Existence doesn’t require duality to exist, it only requires otherness to exist.

Your understanding of existence is that of a child who makes up shit about why everything is perfect as it is.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11706
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Postby iambiguous » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:05 pm

Greatest I am wrote:
iambiguous wrote:
Greatest I am wrote:I wanted to see what believers though of being though so low by their god. Or. What others who did not believe think of the whole scenario.

You have your own issues so start your own O.P. if you like.

Invite me if I miss it.


I have my own O.P. on my own thread for that: https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... 5&t=186929

And you're invited.

In other words, you yourself either believe in a God, the God -- or in a No God religious path like Buddhism -- or you don't. And, if you do, then you will almost certainly be connecting the dots [in your head and in the behaviors you choose] between morality here and now and immortality there and then. And, for some, relating that to the world we live in. Given the fate of all the animals -- dumb or otherwise.


I am a Gnostic Christian.

I will take morality and death before I take the immorality of the mainstream religions by adopting their satanic theology.

There and then is a fantasy for the gullible. There is only here and now.

Regards
DL


Another classic example of someone completely avoiding the discussion that I wish to pursue in regard to God and religion. Basically, from my frame of mind, you are just another Ierrellus here. Someone intent [consciously or not] on doing everything he possibly can to avoid taking his own comforting and consoling "spiritual path" into the deep end of the philosophical/theological pool:

I inevitably turn discussions of God and religion into exchanges regarding the actual behaviors that people choose on this side of the grave given that which they believe or would like the fate of "I" to be on the other side of the grave.

Or to discussions of theodicy.

Or the efforts of those who do believe in a God or a No God religious path to at least make an attempt to demonstrate to us how they demonstrate to themselves that what they believe "in their head" can be demonstrated to in fact be true. Especially given that there are hundreds and hundreds of conflicting paths out there...and with so much at stake.

Finally, discussions that revolve around the chief component of own philosophy here: the role that dasein plays in forming individual points of view about God and religion.


Still, if you ever do change your mind, let's go there.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 40749
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Postby Greatest I am » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:04 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Greatest I am wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
Once you enter the world of spirit, you realize the ant is your equal. Then it just becomes a matter of forgiveness. Did you step on an ant by accident?

That ant can send you to hell by all rights.


Your spirit is garbage if that is what it tells you.

Regards
DL


You didn’t quote my whole post. I told you the absolute truth. You still want to sleepwalk. Gnostic Christianity ?!?! Who gives a fuck? Seriously dude.

It’s not a thing. It’s not real life.

God is defined a the great consent violator if god exists in the ultimate creator sense. Why? Because in some way, shape or form, every being in existence is having their consent violated.

Existence doesn’t have to be that way. Existence doesn’t require duality to exist, it only requires otherness to exist.

Your understanding of existence is that of a child who makes up shit about why everything is perfect as it is.


If you do not recognize the duality of reality, take your personal shit and shove it up where your brain is, from the rear.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2453
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Postby Greatest I am » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:09 pm

iambiguous wrote:
Greatest I am wrote:
iambiguous wrote:
I have my own O.P. on my own thread for that: https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... 5&t=186929

And you're invited.

In other words, you yourself either believe in a God, the God -- or in a No God religious path like Buddhism -- or you don't. And, if you do, then you will almost certainly be connecting the dots [in your head and in the behaviors you choose] between morality here and now and immortality there and then. And, for some, relating that to the world we live in. Given the fate of all the animals -- dumb or otherwise.


I am a Gnostic Christian.

I will take morality and death before I take the immorality of the mainstream religions by adopting their satanic theology.

There and then is a fantasy for the gullible. There is only here and now.

Regards
DL


Another classic example of someone completely avoiding the discussion that I wish to pursue in regard to God and religion. Basically, from my frame of mind, you are just another Ierrellus here. Someone intent [consciously or not] on doing everything he possibly can to avoid taking his own comforting and consoling "spiritual path" into the deep end of the philosophical/theological pool:

I inevitably turn discussions of God and religion into exchanges regarding the actual behaviors that people choose on this side of the grave given that which they believe or would like the fate of "I" to be on the other side of the grave.

Or to discussions of theodicy.

Or the efforts of those who do believe in a God or a No God religious path to at least make an attempt to demonstrate to us how they demonstrate to themselves that what they believe "in their head" can be demonstrated to in fact be true. Especially given that there are hundreds and hundreds of conflicting paths out there...and with so much at stake.

Finally, discussions that revolve around the chief component of own philosophy here: the role that dasein plays in forming individual points of view about God and religion.


Still, if you ever do change your mind, let's go there.


I do not care what idiocy causes someone to believe in the supernatural and few even choose their religion let alone know why they do. It is all about tribalism and they will deny it.

My focus is more to the harm religions do.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2453
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:40 pm

Everyone in existence having their consent violated is not dualism, it’s monism.

I’ll hurl insults to try to wake people up a little more...

Words like fuck are actually great words to get a point across... I don’t think you use insults with better intentions. I really think you’re scared that Christian Gnosticism is meaningless.

The correct view of existence scares you.

It scares me too. But not like it does you. You’re still in your shell, terrified to come out of it.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11706
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Next

Return to Religion and Spirituality



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users