Proof of Reincarnation

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

Re: Proof of Reincarnation

Postby Fixed Cross » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:35 pm

MagsJ wrote:
iambiguous wrote:To the best of my knowledge, yes. How about to the best of your knowledge?

No!

Knowing that the universe is now understood to consist of 10 dimensions, whatever vastness we are able to imagine time-spatially, is not even akin to a single dot in an endless 3d space compared to the scope of the entire thing.
The limits placed in our mind on infinity are just limits set to our own mind so that it can function, like say, a bucket is designed not to carry the whole sea, but too carry portions from the sea away from the sea to do certain things on land and then gradually flow back to the sea.

Our mind is the bucket.

The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image -
valueontologyforsuperIQs - sumofalltemples - The Magical Tree of Life Academy
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Meno_ » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:43 pm

Given the scientific angle talked about above, the cosmos may mirror the quantum world, and such, finity and infinity may also resemble .

Where there is a possibility for thae two appearently contradictory process-concepts to act differently at diffsremt time-spaces.
Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby Fixed Cross » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:55 pm

Parallel lives, yes, and when you connect it to the ancestral webs, you get a whole kaleidoscopic scene.

It is sensible to remember that from a 10D perspective all these lives are happening at once.
That must fit.
So in the end, each act you perform here with full intent consciousness, the state of yoga (and of Nietzsche's ER) may affect your past lives.

This pandimensional willbody is Ymir, the primordial body of which the earth was made.
Ymirs death means: the loss of communication between the watchtowers, the outposts of time.
The Fall, I suppose, the destruction of Babel. The departure from the comprehensive dimension into the partial worlds, to what end?
Or simply Murphy's law.

When Babel crumbled, sight was lost of the fact that it was not the only tower.
Babels height allowed man to see the towers in the other quadrants of the wind, Babels fall was loss of knowledge of all towers besides ones (crumbled) own.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image -
valueontologyforsuperIQs - sumofalltemples - The Magical Tree of Life Academy
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby MagsJ » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:47 pm

zinnat wrote:The massage of Kurushetra is quite simple which is that one is supposed to do his/her best under the given circumstances, without caring for the result. That is Dharma(Duty).

Lol, my mother would say that to me, all the time..
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby MagsJ » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:56 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
MagsJ wrote:
iambiguous wrote:To the best of my knowledge, yes. How about to the best of your knowledge?

No!
Knowing that the universe is now understood to consist of 10 dimensions, whatever vastness we are able to imagine time-spatially, is not even akin to a single dot in an endless 3d space compared to the scope of the entire thing.

Perhaps..

The limits placed in our mind on infinity are just limits set to our own mind so that it can function, like say, a bucket is designed not to carry the whole sea, but too carry portions from the sea away from the sea to do certain things on land and then gradually flow back to the sea.

Our mind is the bucket.

One of the stress-bucket analogy items.. could contain a lot of That and less of Other items.. Gives a whole new meaning to the term ‘bucket list’.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby zinnat » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:35 am

MagsJ wrote:
zinnat wrote:The massage of Kurushetra is quite simple which is that one is supposed to do his/her best under the given circumstances, without caring for the result. That is Dharma(Duty).

In that case, I must say that she is a very wise person. And, you must listen to her always.

With love,
Sanjay
zinnat
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:46 am

zinnat wrote:
MagsJ wrote:
In that case, I must say that she is a very wise person. And, you must listen to her always.

She is, and I do.. she’s quite the bossy Leo though.. astrologically-speaking, that is.

If we all did our best, instead of trying to out-compete and out-perform each other, the world would be a different place, than it is now.. those that know this, can see that.

MagsJ

Postby anand_droog » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:05 pm

I just finished a book, many years in the making, about souls and how they key in to aetheric life forms.

A mechanism for calculating degree of new flesh of reincarnation, based on the fruits of one's previous life, is suggested. It's mainly about whether you were an energy source or an energy sink in your previous life.

An energy sink is reincarnated as a lower life form and an energy source as a higher life form.

If you are interested in these somewhat metaphysical, somewhat parascientific views, you can understand energy parasitism by reading the excerpts from my book. I'll link it here:

https://kanafinwe.blogspot.com/2020/09/ ... -your.html

A bit on energy parasitism itself, here:
https://kanafinwe.blogspot.com/2020/09/ ... -your.html
anand_droog

Postby Meno_ » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:54 pm

The dispersed, atomized self , ironically, will have minimum trouble in 'afterlife' to reattach to some. self recognition , whereas the least dispersed most static soul will repeat it's self over and over.

The irony is in the contraindication between the most difficult realization of this in this life, and the simplest transition to the consciousness of the next.
Meno_
ILP Legend

Previous

Return to Religion and Spirituality