The Tree of Life Exploded

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

Re: The Tree of Life Exploded

Postby Artimas » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:57 pm

Consciousness is the emergence after context, provided the one granted “conscious ability” or “free will” use their will intentionally with humility toward understanding those contexts. So yes, consciousness always exists, as a key, if the key is not used, you use will to prevent consciousness. Which is a path of ignorance and is the true sin, “missing the mark” the only path there ever has been is that of a path of wisdom. Any other path is sin for it is missing the mark. That was the entire biblical story in a nutshell. Mans dawning of conscious ability to be squandered in the name of pleasurable contextual scenarios that are ultimately traps of negating wisdom and understanding of both self and the system that self interacts in and with.

And this is only consciousness, not the subconscious and unconscious aspects which are still parts of consciousness. Stepping stones, consciousness through its inevitability, will continue to and always has existed.

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3822
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: The Tree of Life Exploded

Postby Artimas » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:04 pm

Pandora wrote:
Jakob wrote:I wonder what you find esoteric about my explanations. I try to keep it purely logical.
I am trying to figure out how someone came about this kind of system. There must be some concrete examples from nature that were used as a model. If not, then to me, it's just pure unattached fantasy.

(Dante's inferno was also made up of nine levels)


Levels, staircase.. that is how consciousness functions. The step exists before one is aware of it. The point is to be aware of it, to move up the steps. “9 levels” of hell, is the downward spiral, consciousness in the levels that are negative perception. There is nothing new.. only forgotten and sometimes unique expression.

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3822
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: The Tree of Life Exploded

Postby Meno_ » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:20 pm

Artimas wrote:
Pandora wrote:
Jakob wrote:I wonder what you find esoteric about my explanations. I try to keep it purely logical.
I am trying to figure out how someone came about this kind of system. There must be some concrete examples from nature that were used as a model. If not, then to me, it's just pure unattached fantasy.

(Dante's inferno was also made up of nine levels)


Levels, staircase.. that is how consciousness functions. The step exists before one is aware of it. The point is to be aware of it, to move up the steps. “9 levels” of hell, is the downward spiral, consciousness in the levels that are negative perception. There is nothing new.. only forgotten and sometimes unique expression.




What level of negation, of hell is where the indeterminate and the determinate - will interact , so as to enable to begin some kind of movement, either upward, or, further down the staircase?

Or is hell an eternal doom from which no movement is possible?

And finally, sans will, there can not be a hereditary he'll, that does offer escape, ?

Are these hells eventually reform and differentiate, so as to enable a calculable conscious understanding of which way promotes a good versus bad sign to either: toward heaven or hell ?
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7060
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: The Tree of Life Exploded

Postby Artimas » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:29 pm

The hells have to be, to contrast the heavens or what one deems as great. Hell is a place that certainly makes it feel like it is all and only but the escape is in the path, the understanding and consciousness.

I actually am going to be drawing up something here soon. An occult idea I had, to paint the picture of the downward spiral. I started a group too recently, called CROW. The groups focus is the realignment of god through awaking the collective to become conscious of the collective un/subconscious. Through the use of imagery, subliminal, and conscious teaching.

C.R.O.W
Central Reintegration of/Ouroboros Wisdom.

The hell is not bad, the hell teaches and has great potential. It is when one stays in hell for too long and for no good reason that they become tainted, blinded to the way out. Being so used to the pain, they become comfortable with what is known. Even still it remains a choice to leave or stay.

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3822
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: The Tree of Life Exploded

Postby Artimas » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:31 pm

Hells differentiate based off of perception being diverse, the ultimate cure to hell if inescapable in any present life, is death. It is the ultimate reset. Consciousness does not cease, only the agent of which it used/uses (human condition).

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3822
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: The Tree of Life Exploded

Postby Artimas » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:33 pm

Perhaps it is all hell. The differentiation lying only in the lessened agony with each step up. It is logical to us to move toward lesser agony. Sometimes pain or hell is not agony, so one stays, because it is their lesser agony.

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3822
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: The Tree of Life Exploded

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:36 pm

Man, you guys don’t understand very much!

God relies on otherness to exist, not dichotomy...

Hell is meaningless.

You’re trying to make meaning out of meaninglessness.

A thing about heaven:

As long as a single being from their individual desire matrix has their consent violated. ... heaven is the life of people who don’t give a shit. Heaven doesn’t exist for enlightened beings until every being in existence is in heaven.

The universe, the multiverse, this cosmos, this existence is only lesser or greater hells.

We’re all in hell. Wake up.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10637
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: The Tree of Life Exploded

Postby Meno_ » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:55 pm

Ec,

Heaven and hell have become relative definitions, so at the periphery of their tangency leading to conjunction , a purgatorium may form , wherein the space time continuum becomes unlimited , hence creating a passage after who knows, immemorial time's worth of incarnations.

It is a wonder then, that some souls are able to attain this state of satori instantaneously within a single lifetime.

However this singularity , may represent yet a multitude of lifetimes , compressed to a degree, that is comparable to a forcefield that makes a cosmic black hole (whole), light up the cosmic night. The stars illuminating the course of the 3 wise men, is a good sign of that kind of occurance , even within a phenomenally short duration.

'Black holes are the seductive dragons of the universe, outwardly quiescent yet violent at the heart, uncanny, hostile, primeval, emitting a negative radiance that draws all toward them, gobbling up all who come too close. Once having entered the tumultuous orbit of a black hole, nothing can break away from its passionate but fatal embrace. Though cons of teasing play may be granted the doomed, ultimately play turns to prey and all are sucked haplessly―brilliantly aglow, true, but oh so briefly so―into the fire-breathing maw of oblivion. Black holes, which have no memory, are said to contain the earliest memories of the universe, and the most recent, too, while at the same time obliterating all memory by obliterating all its embodiments. Such paradoxes characterize these strange galactic monsters, for whom creation is destruction, death life, chaos order. And darkness illumination: for, as dragons are also called worms, so black hole are known as wormholes, offering a mystical and intimate pathway to the farthest reaches of the cosmos, thus bring light as they consume it.'
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7060
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Previous

Return to Religion and Spirituality



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]