The Tree of Life Exploded

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

Re: The Tree of Life Exploded

Postby barbarianhorde » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:12 pm

Even walking one of the paths, in Astral mode, is staggering.

Do it, Exuberant Teleportation, and even Promethean - Id ask Ecmandu but I know he won't because it isn't his path.
Promethean might just do it to prove how silly it is and make some witremarks on it. The means justify the ends!

(Δ)

First time I did it, walk a path, I ended up smashed against the wall with my big leather fauteuil smashed and kicked over and all furniture scattered, because Id started small in silence like a seed the rage of power of true God had a chance to completely occur.
We cant be God intellectually, not the real living God. We can only in the maximum of our explosive breakthrough emotion-symbol-alchemy take a few steps like God is always everywhere taking them, in many of his creatures every instant I reckon but never in all of them at once. God is not a stable current, he is maximally alternating, maybe something to do with Ecmans hyper mirror experience.
I reckon Ecmandude is on a path across the Abyss, somehow survived it and is now trying to cross the abyss downward. Bringing the wisdom of absolute existence into the transient realm is always confronting the wizard with the harshness he has been forced to acquire like a meteor acquires a super hard crust if it doesn't completely burn up.

So the outward expression was and always is fierce, but the inward experience is one of complete concentration on a task. Id est: the forging and creation and tracking and cutting and paving and digging and building and engineering a path from one palace of order to an adjacent one.
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
barbarianhorde
Philosopher

Postby barbarianhorde » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:51 am

I suppose what happens is perhaps nuclear fusion inside the DNA.
So ultramicroscopic nuclear blasts going on in controlled paths, or semi controlled, half led by fate which comes down to, UNDER THIS PERSONAL EFFORT, God.

They call it the Yoga of the West.

il_570xN.1649948633_miiz.jpg
il_570xN.1649948633_miiz.jpg (123.85 KiB) Viewed 7942 times
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
barbarianhorde
Philosopher

Postby Jakob » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:00 pm

The lower half of the Tree is no longer about universal principles addressable through hermeneutic logic, but about ourselves. So this video required something more of me than to just sit down and talk. I had to go find out.... what?

For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:46 pm

Nice documentation and editing.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Jakob » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:15 pm

Thanks.
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby Fixed Cross » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:51 pm

I think Im gonna bump this thread, all because I have a lot more to say on the tree of life than I already have.

Ive been discussing it with Parodites too, recently, and learned of the division of kabbalists into Lurian and Merkhabatic schools. The latter being the ancient school which is not theoretical primarily but occult, magickal, so centered around path working. I belong to this school, Ive gathered most of my knowledge in this way. And Im very proud of that. Im proud to be a practitioner. Im proud to have run the risks Ive ran, and survived.

The old Metkhabatic tale of warning was once told to me by a Jewish family member from Israel, when he was visiting our house in Amsterdam. Moshe, was his name. A powerful jovial man. I told him then, I was around 22, that I was studying and practicing Kabbalah and he looked admiringly and said be forewarned, in the Jewish faith it is not recommended that anyone practice his stuff until the age of 40. Then he told me the tale of the three rabbis who went and attempted to ride the Merkhaba. This means, they attempted to cross from Gevurah to Binah; to cross the Abyss, from the formative world to the Supernal triad. I.e. from the human, natural world to he eternal, the divine.

The tale tells that one of them went mad (burned through his mind) one of them died (burned through his heart) and one of them made it.
What happened to the first is what we would call, in modern days, psychosis. Several of my friends of long ago have suffered this fate. Guys who used ancient tools to cross from their temporal world to the Absolute. And just didn't make it.

In any case I did make it. And for this reason I have the right to call myself a Merkhabatic Kabbalist.
I can do many things. But, because I am of the type that makes it across the abyss, I am supremely prudent. Ultra-vigilant. I only use this magick when it is absolutely required of me. When I need to protect, or serve. I do not use these means for selfish ends. Ive never had that inclination. Ive never really understood those who do have that inclination. It seems silly to me. Because... this is God. Why would you... play with that? Does that not lower you and your effort to know God? I am stern. I don't fuck around. I learn, and I teach. And perhaps the day will come when I attack.

A few months after I turned forty, I suddenly had the irresistible and self-evident seeming impulse to make video lectures on the tree of life. The day on which this happened was the birth day of my once best-friend, Sander van der Horst, who plummeted into the abyss when he was 19. Ha, he rode the Merkhabah like a Texan rides a bull (and he was a Taurus) and it was a sight to behold. As was his death a veritable spectacle. He has stayed close with me ever since, perhaps the same thing happened to him and me as what happened with those dead Indians on dawns highway, who leapt into Morissons soul. Whatever did happen, I was given magickal powers right after his death. And it was on his birth day, in my 41st year on Earth, that I began my teaching.

On the other side of the tree, there is of course Maos a path. It runs fro Chesed to Chokmah. The two father-God spheres. This path is attributed the card of the High Priest. In Rome the high priest was called Pontifex - literally, bridge-builder. He who builds a bridge between the human and the divine.

Here is an interesting difference, to say the least; to cross per Chariot by the power of understanding consequences, or to cross by making a bridge, by some power of authority. What kind of authority could this be?

שַׁבָּת שָׁלוֹם
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image -
valueontologyforsuperIQs - sumofalltemples - The Magical Tree of Life Academy
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Fixed Cross » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:42 pm

Hahaha

at 8:18 AM mattrhearn wrote:First thing I saw in this was that God’s name is spelled “Jew Who Way High."

doc.jpg
doc.jpg (136.27 KiB) Viewed 4024 times

Which sounds like a Mel Brooks joke
- Thucydides
Image -
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby felix dakat » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:40 pm

The Tree of Life diagrams from Charles Darwin's - On the Origin of Species, 1859: https://www.age-of-the-sage.org/evoluti ... -1859.html I submit that the image upon which he elaborated his theory came first from his unconscious psyche.
The purpose of my life would seem to be to express the truth as I discover it, but in such a manner that it is completely devoid of authority. By having no authority, by being seen by all as utterly unreliable, I express the truth and put everyone in a contradictory position where they can only save themselves by making the truth their own.
Soren Kierkegaard– Journals, 432
felix dakat
Janitor

Postby promethean75 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:56 pm

now see i too recently graduated from my secret school of esoteric studies and magic and stuff and we were taught something totally different.

it was the great sage Shamsi Tabriz, of whom my teacher was a direct descendant, who said "go not with the greek or the jew, for shirley they are poopy pants of the fallen order and therefore cannot know the nature of God."
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Jakob » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:49 am

Alright time for a new episode niggards.

Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby derleydoo » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:43 am

Just viewed your last offering. Very enjoyable, and very well made. Congratulations, Jakob, look forward to the next episode. =D>
derleydoo
Thinker

Postby surreptitious75 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:32 am

Can you say what were the physical and psychological preparations you had to make in order to cross the abyss ?
Can you also say what it is that you can do now when you need to protect or serve that you could not do before ?
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious75
Philosopher

Postby Jakob » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:38 pm

derleydoo wrote:Just viewed your last offering. Very enjoyable, and very well made. Congratulations, Jakob, look forward to the next episode. =D>

Thanks very much, that means a lot.

I noticed there was a rather bad audio glitch in it, (I finished it during the last hours of Mercury's retrograde) and to my annoyance had to decide to repair and re upload it.
Here's the version with these glitches corrected.

Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby Jakob » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:56 pm

surreptitious75 wrote:Can you say what were the physical and psychological preparations you had to make in order to cross the abyss ?

Much of that was very ... moral. I couldn't say too much. But none of it stands apart from this world. It needs to be fully embraced to be transcended. As it is part of that into which one transcends.

Can you also say what it is that you can do now when you need to protect or serve that you could not do before ?

Im afraid I cant reveal anything about that online. I keep by far the most of it very close to my chest and only share some details with fellow occultists, and always in private where there are no phones or other devices present.
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby Jakob » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:41 am

You ask the right sort of questions but answers to those are never free. Either to the receiver or to the giver.
I can say to you that Ive crossed the abyss in the beginning from a feeling of entitlement. But in order to bridge the gap, to truly walk the infinite back to the earth, morality is the closest I can pronounce as to what the struggle has comprised of. Of course there was deep hardship but the vexing part is the establishment of ones own moral set.
To move into specifics of magick would be very unwise and against the meaning of the word "occult"....

occult (adj.)
1530s, "secret, not divulged," from Middle French occulte and directly from Latin occultus "hidden, concealed, secret," past participle of occulere "cover over, conceal," from assimilated form of ob "over" (see ob-) + a verb related to celare "to hide," from PIE root *kel- (1) "to cover, conceal, save."
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby derleydoo » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:35 am

Jakob wrote:
derleydoo wrote:Just viewed your last offering. Very enjoyable, and very well made. Congratulations, Jakob, look forward to the next episode. =D>

I noticed there was a rather bad audio glitch in it, (I finished it during the last hours of Mercury's retrograde) and to my annoyance had to decide to repair and re upload it.

I am so pleased you said that! I watched the first edition. I was disappointed! Thought the voiceover held some symbolic meaning, yet it was incomprehensible! :lol:

Very enjoyable. Always fun striving to capture the ineffable! :lol:
derleydoo
Thinker

Postby surreptitious75 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:47 am

Jakob wrote:
You ask the right sort of questions but answers to those are never free

I was sort of anticipating the possibility of that given the subject matter but had to ask anyway to make sure
I am interested in it but only in an academic sense as I have absolutely no intention of practicing it since I do
not possess the mindset for it and so would not want to expose myself to forces that were beyond my control
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious75
Philosopher

Postby Jakob » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:49 pm

derleydoo wrote:
Jakob wrote:

I am so pleased you said that! I watched the first edition. I was disappointed! Thought the voiceover held some symbolic meaning, yet it was incomprehensible! :lol:

You are disappointed that the voice double wasn't intentional? Or by it being there and incomprehensible in the first place?

Anyway I'm glad to have entertained!
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby Jakob » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:38 pm

surreptitious75 wrote:
Jakob wrote:
You ask the right sort of questions but answers to those are never free

I was sort of anticipating the possibility of that given the subject matter but had to ask anyway to make sure
I am interested in it but only in an academic sense as I have absolutely no intention of practicing it since I do
not possess the mindset for it and so would not want to expose myself to forces that were beyond my control

Yes. Because it is such an all or nothing endeavour, I believe the vast majority of practicing occultists are those who start out young, early 20s the latest, around the time people are recruited into the army and all kinds of ideologies - around the the the brains self-identity really takes shape. I happen to have been propelled into it when I was 21. I was not given the option of escape. I had to make my way through it.

It has been arduous, brother. But I think Ive sort of made it.
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby Jakob » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:40 pm

One has to have a certain pathological makeup to serve oneself as an adept, an obsessive mind is helpful.
The occult seldom is addressed without the aid of drugs, the oldest sources as well as the most recent ones are interconnected with potencies of herbs, powders, potions, and other intoxicants.

To cross the abyss - hey I just realize I do have the answer to that, one has to understand the self and truly apprehend and emote oneself as a part of a massive electrochemical experiment, our sun powered biosphere.

Not only is the ego abandoned but also the higher self which is supposed to be "relatively immortal" and last a full "cosmic day" according to Gareth Knight. What is left is identification with transmutation, which is permanent, eternal in as far as time exists.

So that is the arrival at the fortress of time, Binah, the first stronghold across the abyss.
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby Jakob » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:52 pm

derleydoo wrote:

Lol it was very weird having to replace the old video, had to at least leave it online be it unlisted.

This one guy commented on it:

"St.Louis Missouri...first!!!!"

I love Saint Louis from the Cardinals and from the movie Trespass.

I went to look for content on his channel and found this.

So it kind of broke my heart to replace it. Yet it had to be done. Hod being on the pillar of severity and all, form is all important. And also I had the chance to sneak in a word which I had left out, "depending on your purposes" the absence of which had haunted me, as this contains the moral statement I am making in a more practicionaristic pragmatic ethics.
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby derleydoo » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:58 pm

Jakob wrote:You are disappointed that the voice double wasn't intentional? Or by it being there and incomprehensible in the first place?

Anyway I'm glad to have entertained!

Having watched Netzach, and enjoyed, I was a little disappointed at the quality of the first edition of Hod!
Recognising the fact that you enjoy producing videos/films, I assumed that you had deliberately 'overdubbed' that portion of the video... perhaps for some symbolic purpose!

Look forward to the next!
derleydoo
Thinker

Postby Jakob » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:50 am

Glad to know Netzach was worth watching.
that video was really a labour. Well I say it in the video several times, how hard it is to make, lol
It was fun, running into the final pieces of the puzzle and having a form dawn on me.
Hod, was really a breakthrough insight for me as far as the structure of the magical will goes.
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:12 pm

SEFER YETZIRAH I. Chapter One

¶ 1. In thirty-two mysterious paths of Wisdom, Yah, Eternal of Hosts [Yod-Vav- Yod], God of Israel, Living Elohim, Almighty God, High and Extolled, Dwelling in Eternity, Holy Be His Name, engraved and created His world in three Sefarim: in writing, number and word. Ten Sefirot out of nothing, twenty-two foundation le ers, three mothers, seven doubles and twelve simples.

¶ 2. Ten Sefiirot out of nothing according to the number of the ten digits [fingers and toes], which are five against five and a single covenant to be determined in the center. In word and tongue and mouth, they are ten extending beyond limit: depth of beginning, depth of end, depth of good, depth of evil, depth above and depth below, depth of east and depth of west, depth of north and depth of south, and the sole Master and lofty King faithfully governs them all from his Holy dwelling in Eternity forever.

¶ 3. Twenty-two foundation letters: three mothers, seven doubles and twelve simples. ree mothers: Alef, Mem, Shin: their basis is a scale of innocence and a scale of guilt and a tongue ordained to balance between the two. Seven doubles: Bet, Gimel, Dalet, Kaf, Peh, Resh, Tav. eir foundation is life and peace, wisdom and wealth, fruitfulness, grace and government. Twelve simples: He, Vav, Zayin; Chet, Tet, Yod; Lamed, Nun, Same ; Ayin, Tsadeh, Qof. eir foundation is seeing, hearing, smelling, swallowing, copulating, acting, walking, raging, laughing, thinking, and sleeping.

¶ 4. By means of these media, Yah, Eternal of Hosts, God of Israel, Living Elohim, Almighty God, High and Extolled, Dwelling in Eternity, Holy Be His Name traced out [carved] three fathers and their posterity, seven conquerors and their hosts, and twelve diagonal boundaries. The proof of this is revealed in the universe, the year, and the soul, which rule ten, three, seven and twelve. Over them rule Tali (the dragon), the wheel, and the heart.

Alef Bet.png
Alef Bet.png (69.39 KiB) Viewed 300 times

II. Chapter Two

¶ 1. Ten Sefirot out of nothing. Ten and not nine, ten and not eleven. Understand in Wisdom and be wise in Understanding. Examine them, investigate them, think clearly and form. Place the word above its creator and reinstate a Creator upon His foundation; and they are ten extending beyond limit. Observe them: they appear like a flash. their boundary has no limit for His word is with them: “and they ran and returned.” And they pursue His saying like a whirlwind [vortex]; and they prostrate themselves [bend] themselves before His throne.

¶ 2. Twenty-two foundation letters: three mothers, seven doubles, and twelve simples. Tree mothers: Alef, Mem, Shin: a great mystery, concealed, marvelous and magni cent whence emerge fire, wind [air, spirit, breath] and water, whence everything was created. Seven doubles: Bet, Gimel, Dalet, Kaf, Peh, Resh, Tav, which are to be pronounced in two tongues: Bet, Vayt, Gimel, Ghimel, Dalet, Dhalet, Kaf, Khaf, Peh, Feh, Resh, Rhesh, Tav, av, a pattern of hard and soft, strong and weak. The doubles represent the contraries [syzygies]. The opposite of life is death, the opposite of peace is evil [or ‘harm’], the opposite of wisdom is foolishness, the opposite of wealth is poverty, the opposite of fruitfulness is barrenness, the opposite of grace is ugliness, the opposite of dominion is slavery.

¶ 3. Seven doubles: Bet, Gimel, Dalet, Kaf, Peh, Resh, Tav. Seven and not six, seven and not eight. Six sides in the six directions, and the Holy Palace [Heikhal] ruling in the center. Blessed is the Eternal [Yod-Vav-Yod] in His dwelling. He is the place of the universe and the universe is not His place.

¶ 4. Twelve simples: He, Vav, Zayin; Het, Tet, Yod; Lamed, Nun, Same ; Ayin, Tsadeh, Qof. Twelve and not eleven, twelve and not thirteen. Twelve diagonal boundaries divide the directions and separate the different sides: the extremity of the northeast, the extremity of the eastern height, the extremity of the eastern depth, the extremity of the northwest, the extremity of the northern height, the extremity of the northern depth, the extremity of the southwest, the extremity of the western height, the extremity of the western depth, the extremity of the southeast, the extremity of the southern height, the extremity of the southern depth.

¶ 5. By these means, Yah, Eternal of Hosts, God of Israel, Living Elohim, Almighty God, High and Extolled, Dwelling in Eternity, Holy Be His Name traced twenty- two letters and fixed them upon a wheel. He turns the wheel forwards and backwards, and as a sign of this, nothing is be er than to ascend in delight [Ayin-Nun-Gimel], and nothing is worse than to descend with the plague [Nun- Gimel-Ayin].

¶ 6. The proof of this is revealed in the universe, the year and the soul. The universe is calculated according to ten: the three are fire, air, and water; the seven are the seven planets; the twelve are the twelve signs of the zodiac; the year is computated by ten: the three are winter, summer and the seasons between; the seven are the seven days of creation; the twelve are the twelve months; the living soul is calculated according to ten: three are the head, chest and stomach; seven are the seven apertures of the body; the twelve are the twelve leading organs.

https://www.themathesontrust.org/papers ... saadia.pdf
- Thucydides
Image -
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Artimas » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:49 pm

Pandora wrote:
Pandora wrote:I don't believe in this esoteric stuff, but I'm curious to know if this system has ever been linked to the human endocrine system (like yoga has).
As of now, I am more interested in the background context for this system. I think this is a rather bold (but also intriguing) statement you made in your video, "Pineal gland and pituitary gland are processes of hormonal activity/vitality that precede the emergency of consciousness." We now know that it is possible to survive without pituitary or pineal glands (some people have to have these glands removed because of tumors) but have to supplement with hormones after the surgeries. So, these glands (especially pituitary) do affect consciousness/thought/mood, among other things, but emergence of consciousness (consciousness itself) is not dependent on them.
However, that really brings up another question as to how these connections were even made in the first place, and some interesting things did come up. In my research, most of the Kabballah system was developed in the Middle Ages during the Ottoman Rule. It is also known that many physicians/doctors were Jewish (and even employed in Ottoman empire as Sultan's personal physicians), so there is a possibility that some of the anatomical knowledge and its working had to be mystified. Generally, in Middle Ages open surgery was forbidden on a human body, so any kind of insight resulting from it could also be considered 'mystical' knowledge. (The movie The Physician is a good movie to watch to get an idea) Just imagine the things doctors had to do in order to gain a knowledge of the (live) workings of pineal and pituitary glands? **shudders**

It is like taking fruit from the tree then saying the fruit does not need the tree to be fruit. Consciousness did use the pineal gland. Any hormone present creates a feeling, a feeling creates a perception, that perception leads to consciousness if one sought to understand it. Awareness of feeling, feeling from hormone, hormone from gland. Consciousness only comes after. It only seems as if it does not because people become aware of basic things then reject the rest later on, it doesn’t work that way. There is a direct and indirect relation of pineal and hormone to consciousness.

Context > Consciousness.

Context will always arrive and be first before awareness of that context, the interesting part? That context or image too, is aware of itself.

Context - Who, why, when, how, what, where = Image, image = something to be understood or perceived - understanding / perception = consciousness/awareness.

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.

Image Image
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars

PreviousNext

Return to Religion and Spirituality