New Axis of Evil Forming

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: New Axis of Evil Forming

Postby Great Again » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:35 pm

Meno_ wrote:Against all left-right politics, from the beginning of my residency here I subscribed to a middle of the road, sustaining neo-Kantianism as reactionarily relevant.

That daid, I do not subscribe to a necessary teleilogical political certainty, but do prescribe to a belated but forgotten pre-twentieth century prophetically inspired possibility

The idea that a major political calamity may ferment with a new alliance against an axis that will be as formidable as the one in the last world war, may become credible.

As a religious tenet , such prophecy, consisting of an inception of conflict beginning in the Middle East, has shadows of past recollected vectors of dynamic conflict.

May the graces if man, who are currently in a hidden battle against the demonic forces, overcome and defeat the beast that tries to undermine Creation.

If You think about it, this recollected idea does not seem that far-fetched. May Mankind start to worship the soul of his hidden God, before everything becomes unhinged.

Kant, Kantianism, Neo-Kantiansimus is always good, but if the majority has nothing more to say and only globalists against the rest of mankind or soon probably also against itself the most terrible wars lead, is also Kant not much use.

When evil is in power, it follows its own "reason" and its own "categorical imperative", namely without or/and against the rest of mankind. Or?
Last edited by Great Again on Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Great Again

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:36 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: and your proof? oh yeah, it was on Biden's son computer, whatever happened to
that computer? you know the one that you said would change history?

Kropotkin

Do you know?

I do.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:37 pm

iambiguous wrote:See?! Cognitive dissonance on steroids!!

So, back to this:

Lambo,

You and Kropotkin are two of the most retarded wannabes on this website.

At least Ecmandu, to his credit, has voracity and switches it up, sometimes.

You and Corruptkin are old, senile, and have a lot in common with Dementia Joe.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Great Again » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:41 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Urwrong,

You’re just going through a phase in life.

It’s not about conservatives or liberals dude.

You project like fuck man.

You are what the elites want you to think. You bought the fake news hook line and sinker.

What people currently define as liberal and conservative is a fucking ploy to appeal to emotion and to divide and conquer.

You know what really sucks...????

When you can’t see the tits of a woman you want to see the tits of and someone else does.

That’s what’s really ruining shit here...

Wake up.

Ecmandu, you are exactly the symptom and problem that I'm talking about.

You're thining about yourself and your penis only. Your distraction, your masturbation, is exactly what I'm addressing.

Same for Meno, and Lambo, who masturbate mentally.

Concerning penis wars:

Ben wrote:This thread IS NOT:

1) A showcase for your endless penis wars.
2) The Detrop Fan Club/Hate Club thread.
Great Again

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:43 pm

While degenerates like Ecmandu yell to everybody about his penis,

Korruptkin and Lambo slurp pudding in their Dementia states,

Russia, China, and Iran are all aligning their forces, and salivating at this weakling, pussified, contemptible, corrupt President and their Communist underlings.

Our country is going to be destroyed unless these evil forces (including the Anti-American shills on this website) are put into check, quickly.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:45 pm

I guarantee all Americans (not many on this website though) that Russia-China-Iran are not arguing among themselves about whether cross-dressing faggots should play women's sports.

Instead they are masculinizing their boys, and readying for war, while America disintegrates from within.

In how many years before the enemy are at the gates?

Or that their agents have already not infiltrated the city?

While they invade, our faggot "men" will still be busy destroying America from within.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:43 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:I don't see any worthy arguments for me here, as to be expected from this "philosophy" forum.

Russia-China-Iran doesn't care about your ineffectiveness as "men". All they see in USA is weakness right now, because of "men" like you, smears, Biden, etc.

This nation will fall quickly -- is already falling, because you are pussies.

Trump is the only one propping-up USA right now.

bro your guy was running this bitch for the last 4 years who you blaming?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:20 am

Russia-China-Iran respected Trump

they do not respect Biden, its obvious
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:58 am

delusional
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:33 am

i see ur out of touch with recent news and the alaskan summit between china and biden administration

not my fault ur uninformed
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Alf » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:05 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:I guarantee all Americans (not many on this website though) that Russia-China-Iran are not arguing among themselves about whether cross-dressing faggots should play women's sports.

Instead they are masculinizing their boys, and readying for war, while America disintegrates from within.

In how many years before the enemy are at the gates?

Or that their agents have already not infiltrated the city?

While they invade, our faggot "men" will still be busy destroying America from within.

Such a destruction usually comes from within, and this is because a destruction from without would not be possible if it were repelled from within at all times.

It is comparable to the immune system of an organism. Namely, the immune system of an organism is an internal defense system against attacks from the outside. If the immune system is weakened or is itself the attacker (as in the case of the current vaccine based on genetic engineering), then the attackers from the outside have an easy game, they have almost nothing to do, otherwise just be there, the rest is done by the immune system fighting against its own organism, thus the defense system inside.
Alf

Postby obsrvr524 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:24 am

Alf wrote:Such a destruction usually comes from within, and this is because a destruction from without would not be possible if it were repelled from within at all times.

It is comparable to the immune system of an organism. Namely, the immune system of an organism is an internal defense system against attacks from the outside. If the immune system is weakened or is itself the attacker (as in the case of the current vaccine based on genetic engineering), then the attackers from the outside have an easy game, they have almost nothing to do, otherwise just be there, the rest is done by the immune system fighting against its own organism, thus the defense system inside.

And it certainly doesn't help the US to have a leader who removes that skin from the body and invites in any and all germs.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Alf » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:57 am

obsrvr524 wrote:
Alf wrote:Such a destruction usually comes from within, and this is because a destruction from without would not be possible if it were repelled from within at all times.

And it certainly doesn't help the US to have a leader who removes that skin from the body and invites in any and all germs.

Certainly not.

It's like an US leader without an immune system volunteering to go to the bioweapons lab in Wuhan and then coming back to the US and throwing a party every day for everyone in the US. :wink: :evilfun: 8)
Alf

Postby Meno_ » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:20 am

Perhaps in the greater scheme of things a bio-weapon invasion was a bilaterally necessary step to avoid nuclear world wide destruction
Meno_
breathless

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 am

You guys are fucking nuts.

Fact: most problems in negative zero sum realities derive from sex. I tried to say it in a humorous way and some asshole called it “penis wars”

I don’t have sex you piece of shit, it’s not easy, because I give a fuck about life and existence.

Don’t fucking mock me. You know as well as I do that sex is ruining the world.

Try being a man for once in your life.

My level of existence is so far beyond your present comprehension ... my whole life is spiritual and supernatural ... and I use it to look after hypocrites like you.

I don’t need a fucking lecture from you dude.

I eat your fucking food with you, for you.

Don’t fucking mock me dude, especially about things you don’t understand.
Last edited by Ecmandu on Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:37 am

Meno_ wrote:Perhaps in the greater scheme of things a bio-weapon invasion was a bilaterally necessary step to avoid nuclear world wide destruction

Wrong,

It is a biological attack from China against Western Civilization. It is an Act of War.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:50 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Meno_ wrote:Perhaps in the greater scheme of things a bio-weapon invasion was a bilaterally necessary step to avoid nuclear world wide destruction

Wrong,

It is a biological attack from China against Western Civilization. It is an Act of War.

That may be true. But what are you going to do?

Bomb them or be smarter than them?

So far we’ve decided to be smarter than them.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:18 am

Ecmandu wrote:That may be true. But what are you going to do?

What the hell are you talking about, Ecmandu?

USA is internally divided and waging war against each other. That is not "being smarter than them". It's the opposite. We are being outsmarted.

By 1 billion Chinese who are not internally divided. They are racially homogeneous and unified.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:44 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:That may be true. But what are you going to do?

What the hell are you talking about, Ecmandu?

USA is internally divided and waging war against each other. That is not "being smarter than them". It's the opposite. We are being outsmarted.

By 1 billion Chinese who are not internally divided. They are racially homogeneous and unified.

We can make a vaccine for the China flu or bomb them ; we chose the vaccine. We decided to outsmart them. That’s the true story.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:41 am

If we are so smart, then how has USA held China accountable?

How have they been penalized? Explain it to me. Did China get a slap on the wrist? Did they get fined? Did they get punished at all?

Provide me some real-world examples, articles, political quotes, anything...
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:00 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:If we are so smart, then how has USA held China accountable?

How have they been penalized? Explain it to me. Did China get a slap on the wrist? Did they get fined? Did they get punished at all?

Provide me some real-world examples, articles, political quotes, anything...

Dude, what the fuck do you know?

The Chinese want freedoms as much as us.

They are not stupid and they are not monolithic.

Any Chinese teenager knows how to search the uncensored internet.

What does being accountable mean to you? Bombing the shit out of them?

Tariffs? Sanctions?

Greedy people in the US will never do that.

We’re all trying to figure out how to work with this world.

I always say that life is not about being a boss and not having a boss ... it’s about making as many friends as you can who respect you.

How well is anyone doing that?

That’s the measure of a person.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:36 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:

Wrong,

There was certainly multilevel tension bilaterally that was critically effected the political division in the US, and conversely, that worked silently.

This was no mere singular Chinese atrack, if it was a subversive initial salvo, then other levels could still function without a blowup with major catastrophic cobsequences, is what was meant.

The social/Capital mix within China is analogous somewhat between the vast differences if US internal politics.

They both took shots, and it also could be assumed that it was not the case, but pure accident was more likely.

The show toward a One World Order will not be allowed to derail, however.
Meno_
breathless

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:15 pm

Urwrongx1000:
By 1 billion Chinese who are not internally divided. They are racially homogeneous and unified.[/quote]

K: as far as ethnic groups go: there are 55 minorities in China... most people are
Han Chinese, but there are quite a few ethnic minorities in China..

1.3% Zhuang
.86% Manchu
.79% Uyghur
.79% Hui
.72% Miao
.65% YI
.62%Tujia
.47% Mongol

Now these numbers don't seem to be much but given China has 1.4 billion people,
and the combine numbers above suggest that over 5% of China do not call themselves
Han... which would suggest that over 60 million people are racially diverse then the
majority... 60 million people... that number is larger then the state of California...

don't be so sure about how racially homogeneous China really is....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:53 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: as far as ethnic groups go: there are 55 minorities in China... most people are

1.3% Zhuang
.86% Manchu
.79% Uyghur
.79% Hui
.72% Miao
.65% YI
.62%Tujia
.47% Mongol

and the combine numbers above suggest that over 5% of China do not call themselves
Han... which would suggest that over 60 million people are racially diverse then the
majority... 60 million people... that number is larger then the state of California...

Kropotkin

I've studied Anthropology for a very long time.

Try again.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:54 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: as far as ethnic groups go: there are 55 minorities in China... most people are

1.3% Zhuang
.86% Manchu
.79% Uyghur
.79% Hui
.72% Miao
.65% YI
.62%Tujia
.47% Mongol

Kropotkin

I've studied Anthropology for a very long time.

Try again.

What the fuck dude? You’re given unassailable facts and you appeal to the argument from authority with no evidence to back it.

I’malwayswrong,

You need to step back and re evaluate your life.

Almost everything you post on ILP is false. Besides obsrvr, everyone on ILP knows that, well... maybe Wendy darling too...

It’s very simple. Trump is a psychotic psychopath.

Because trump is a psychotic psychopath, people are trying to rationalize it in a world that makes no sense to them, so they defend him when they shouldn’t, because they can’t understand how a psychotic psychopath could lead. It’s called Stockholm Syndrome.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events