Should I have the vaccine?

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Should I have the vaccine?

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:38 am

Pathetic, Kropotkin
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Should I have the vaccine?

Postby Magnus Anderson » Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:45 am

https://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p ... 2#p2808616

Peter Kropotkin wrote:the conservatives looks backward, never forward.... they remember fondly
the past and deny the future... this is what drives their hatred of the vaccination
programs... hate, fear and anger... the basic emotions which drives all conservatives...
all conservatives....


In any serious cooperative (rather than merely competitive) debate, what you're doing here would be considered a massive ad nominem, a no-no, a sign that you have no relevant arguments and a reason enough for moderators to restrict your access to the forum. Instead of explaining why you disagree with other people's claims, you are presenting a psychological analysis of them. They are conservatives, and conservatives are dumb, and they are dumb because they are backward, and they are backward because they are stuck in the past unable to learn and adapt, and they are stuck in the past because they are full of irrational fear of the new, which is why they are anti-science technology-hating luddites and paranoid large scale conspiracy believing freaks, so don't listen to what they have to say, listen to me instead, I'm full of love and they are full of hate, even though I just shat on them like a boss.
Magnus Anderson
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5134
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: Should I have the vaccine?

Postby Maia » Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:01 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Just to be clear, the Doctor in the video I link here, explains 100% the range of biological reactions and descriptions of those with severe after-effects of the vaccine.

She hits every process exactly.


All vaccines produce adverse reactions in a very small minority of people. It's a question of weighing the risks.

The sterility issue is very worrying though, because theres no way anyone could possibly know yet.
User avatar
Maia
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2890
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:22 am
Location: UK

Re: Should I have the vaccine?

Postby Sculptor » Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:25 pm

Maia wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:Just to be clear, the Doctor in the video I link here, explains 100% the range of biological reactions and descriptions of those with severe after-effects of the vaccine.

She hits every process exactly.


All vaccines produce adverse reactions in a very small minority of people. It's a question of weighing the risks.

The sterility issue is very worrying though, because theres no way anyone could possibly know yet.


It's the growing of extra legs and horns that worry me. Because it is far too early to know yet.
Sculptor
Thinker
 
Posts: 874
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:52 pm

Re: Should I have the vaccine?

Postby Sculptor » Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:28 pm

Maia wrote:[All valid points. On a more personal level, I try and avoid doctors and medical treatments like the plague. I much prefer looking after my own health, and only as a very last resort will I use any sort of chemical medication. In fact, I can't properly remember that last time I did so. Instead, I try and seek to be independent in all things, eating healthy, doing daily exercise, and so on. I don't smoke and hardly ever drink. I have been accused of being quite boring, actually.

Having said that, I work with elderly people. I would not want to pose any sort of risk.


https://www.bitchute.com/video/ieozd87hlEvh/


Once glance at this webage would tell anyone that whatever is on that page cannot be taken seriously.

It's like the National Inquirer
Sculptor
Thinker
 
Posts: 874
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:52 pm

Re: Should I have the vaccine?

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:16 pm

Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Should I have the vaccine?

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:22 pm

Maia wrote:Having said that, I work with elderly people. I would not want to pose any sort of risk.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/tGhH2tU1jSz3/
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Should I have the vaccine?

Postby Alf » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:23 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Pathetic, Kropotkin

Pathetic or, if learning is not possible, a too low IQ.

This is what IQ2 wrote for example too:

Peter Kropotkin wrote:facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything ....
Peter Kropotkin wrote:I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that they don't ....
Peter Kropotkin wrote:you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”....

I have never seen stupider statements on ILP than these three, which moreover are meant in context with each other.
User avatar
Alf
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:07 am

Re: Should I have the vaccine?

Postby Alf » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:24 pm

Magnus Anderson wrote:https://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=196812#p2808616

Peter Kropotkin wrote:the conservatives looks backward, never forward.... they remember fondly
the past and deny the future... this is what drives their hatred of the vaccination
programs... hate, fear and anger... the basic emotions which drives all conservatives...
all conservatives....


In any serious cooperative (rather than merely competitive) debate, what you're doing here would be considered a massive ad nominem, a no-no, a sign that you have no relevant arguments and a reason enough for moderators to restrict your access to the forum. Instead of explaining why you disagree with other people's claims, you are presenting a psychological analysis of them. They are conservatives, and conservatives are dumb, and they are dumb because they are backward, and they are backward because they are stuck in the past unable to learn and adapt, and they are stuck in the past because they are full of irrational fear of the new, which is why they are anti-science technology-hating luddites and paranoid large scale conspiracy believing freaks, so don't listen to what they have to say, listen to me instead, I'm full of love and they are full of hate, even though I just shat on them like a boss.

Peter Kropotkin is IQ2. Everyone here knows that. That's why you should excuse him. But you are right: actually he should be banned. He has offended every human being. Every human being is conservative. Every human being must conserve, i.e. preserve himself. Every human being has an immune system. IQ2 has insulted every human being. Probably he is a human-hater, a misanthrope. Every creature is conservative. Every creature must conserve, i.e. preserve itself. Every creature has an immune system. IQ2 has discriminated every creature. Probably he is a creature-hater, a life-hater. Consequently, he must be banned. The only thing that excuses him is his IQ. He is too stupid to know what an ad hominem is, what a misanthropy is, what a hostility towards all creatures is.
User avatar
Alf
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:07 am

Re: Should I have the vaccine?

Postby Meno_ » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:31 pm

.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9057
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Should I have the vaccine?

Postby Kathrina » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:52 pm

Alf wrote:Peter Kropotkin is IQ2 ....

Https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... 0#p2689160

Leyla wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:... Let the elderly get it...

You mean it doesn't matter so much with them anymore? Let them be the guinea pigs, if something happens to them, at least we won't have to pay their pensions anymore.
But I think I know how you meant it, no offense. :wink:

In fact, this vaccination is much more dangerous for people with weakened immune systems than for healthy people, and older people often have pre-existing conditions. It is proved that after vaccination with mRNA vaccine there is a massive decrease of white blood cells, and so far it is not possible to say whether this is permanent or temporary. The body has to fight a virus-like protein that it produces itself, so an autoimmune reaction takes place.

And as far as young women are concerned: the package insert of the Biontech vaccine states that women should not become pregnant during the first 4 months after vaccination. But what about after the 4 months? This vaccine has not been tested for more than 6 months.

I am an intensive care nurse, so I am in the priority group when it comes to vaccination. I would rather take losing my job than being vaccinated

You see and hear talk from everywhere about problems with the vaccine. In some countries in Scandinavia and in some other countries of Europe, vaccination with the vaccine from Astra Zeneca has already been stopped. There was also a nationwide vaccination in the U.S. in the 1970s that was stopped when it was found that too many people died or got sick from it.
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Kathrina
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:50 am

Re: Should I have the vaccine?

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:38 pm

it seems that I have pissed off everybody here... and I say good.....

you should be pissed off.. just not at me... I am making points that are pissing you off,
the real question is why, why are you so mad at me? I would venture a guess that
you are being forced to think about things that you would rather not think about....

you don't want to have to think about your beliefs and what they mean....

my challenge is simple, make you think about what it is you believe in...

why do you hold this set of beliefs instead of that set of beliefs?

oftentimes I will throw out statements that, hopefully, will get you thinking about
what beliefs we hold and what beliefs that we should hold, if any......

instead of holding to a village idiot like IQ45, my hero is Socrates....

and so, If I piss you off, I consider it rather a nice thing to say to me.... it makes
me feel like I am doing my job.. and so I thank all of you who have attacked me lately,
maybe, just maybe, I am getting inside of your head and you will reconsider what it
means to be human or what it means to be an American or what it means to hold these
values and not those values... life isn't meant to be a comfortable and easy thing....
and you if you won't challenge yourself, I shall make it my job to challenge you....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9703
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Should I have the vaccine?

Postby promethean75 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:12 am

So then you're kinda like Socrates?
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4770
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Should I have the vaccine?

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:42 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:it seems that I have pissed off everybody here... and I say good.....

you should be pissed off.. just not at me...

Kropotkin

Typical Liberal-Left-Commie cry-baby.

People are becoming more and more pissed-off at you, because the bullshit you say, is dangerous, can hurt and destroy people, and you don't care because 1) either you're too dumb to understand, making you a simple thrall of propaganda, or 2) you understand on some simplistic level and just don't care, making you evil. I believe it's a little of both. And the simple fact that you're a selfish man-child. You never progressed mentally or spiritually beyond adolescence in your entire life.

Now, this is a personal attack, and I can recognize that it is a fallacy. That's the difference between you and I. So I won't let this response become a complete waste. Anytime I do give you the benefit of the doubt, and restart an intellectually honest argument/debate, it doesn't take long for you to give up and go back to your regular shit-posting.

It's not impressive. You don't make convincing arguments, ever. So your propaganda spewing is boring, redundant, and predictable.


My only advice is, to others, to at least try to defend your propagandizing, especially when it comes to how it affects others.

In this thread, you will see, from my position, that I do not profess to know all the facts or have Certainty about my suggestions, but rather offer ulterior views and ideas, in order to make informed decisions. The Censorship plaguing Western society, now, and mostly due to people Communists like Kropotkin, is telling and a clue to the truth of things. If people feel the need to outright censor a political view, then you can start guessing as to its validity and voracity. If an opinion were merely wrought of ignorance, then it is easily defeated through reason. Censorship is not required then. Censorship becomes a requirement when the position you hold is backed by a corrupt political power that cannot defend its positions rationally.

And for that reason, everybody has good reason to distrust the narrative status-quo. This is more than a simple, childish, Anarchic "fuck the system". This is a "the system's moral integrity is breaking-down and can no longer protect a significant portion of its own population". It's an easy argument. Half of the United States is openly calling for and encouraging violence against the other half.

While they claim to be victims, that's where the evil dwells. It's one thing to demonize individuals, groups, or the majority of a country. It's another thing to claim innocence and purity while doing so. Yes, we are back in the Dark Ages, 800AD when Catholicism dictated what and who could read and write what else and who else. Only this time it's the Anglo Puritan-Protestants doing the great injustice, in the name of justice.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Should I have the vaccine?

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:44 am

By the way, to idolize Socrates, you at least need to make valid arguments to begin with.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Should I have the vaccine?

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:31 am

promethean75 wrote:So then you're kinda like Socrates?


K: sure, I'll take it...

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9703
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Should I have the vaccine?

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:35 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:it seems that I have pissed off everybody here... and I say good.....

you should be pissed off.. just not at me...

Kropotkin

Typical Liberal-Left-Commie cry-baby.

People are becoming more and more pissed-off at you, because the bullshit you say, is dangerous, can hurt and destroy people, and you don't care because 1) either you're too dumb to understand, making you a simple thrall of propaganda, or 2) you understand on some simplistic level and just don't care, making you evil. I believe it's a little of both. And the simple fact that you're a selfish man-child. You never progressed mentally or spiritually beyond adolescence in your entire life.

Now, this is a personal attack, and I can recognize that it is a fallacy. That's the difference between you and I. So I won't let this response become a complete waste. Anytime I do give you the benefit of the doubt, and restart an intellectually honest argument/debate, it doesn't take long for you to give up and go back to your regular shit-posting.

It's not impressive. You don't make convincing arguments, ever. So your propaganda spewing is boring, redundant, and predictable.


My only advice is, to others, to at least try to defend your propagandizing, especially when it comes to how it affects others.

In this thread, you will see, from my position, that I do not profess to know all the facts or have Certainty about my suggestions, but rather offer ulterior views and ideas, in order to make informed decisions. The Censorship plaguing Western society, now, and mostly due to people Communists like Kropotkin, is telling and a clue to the truth of things. If people feel the need to outright censor a political view, then you can start guessing as to its validity and voracity. If an opinion were merely wrought of ignorance, then it is easily defeated through reason. Censorship is not required then. Censorship becomes a requirement when the position you hold is backed by a corrupt political power that cannot defend its positions rationally.

And for that reason, everybody has good reason to distrust the narrative status-quo. This is more than a simple, childish, Anarchic "fuck the system". This is a "the system's moral integrity is breaking-down and can no longer protect a significant portion of its own population". It's an easy argument. Half of the United States is openly calling for and encouraging violence against the other half.

While they claim to be victims, that's where the evil dwells. It's one thing to demonize individuals, groups, or the majority of a country. It's another thing to claim innocence and purity while doing so. Yes, we are back in the Dark Ages, 800AD when Catholicism dictated what and who could read and write what else and who else. Only this time it's the Anglo Puritan-Protestants doing the great injustice, in the name of justice.


K: another excellent defense of whatever crap you are spewing... really, really great defense....
no one defends crap like you do, and I mean it sincerely.. absolutely no one....

I would respond if I saw something worth responding to, but it just a crap spew post
full of nonsense...

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9703
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Should I have the vaccine?

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:34 am

YAWN
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Should I have the vaccine?

Postby Leyla » Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:10 am

Kathrina wrote:
Leyla wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:... Let the elderly get it...

You mean it doesn't matter so much with them anymore? Let them be the guinea pigs, if something happens to them, at least we won't have to pay their pensions anymore.
But I think I know how you meant it, no offense. :wink:

In fact, this vaccination is much more dangerous for people with weakened immune systems than for healthy people, and older people often have pre-existing conditions. It is proved that after vaccination with mRNA vaccine there is a massive decrease of white blood cells, and so far it is not possible to say whether this is permanent or temporary. The body has to fight a virus-like protein that it produces itself, so an autoimmune reaction takes place.

And as far as young women are concerned: the package insert of the Biontech vaccine states that women should not become pregnant during the first 4 months after vaccination. But what about after the 4 months? This vaccine has not been tested for more than 6 months.

I am an intensive care nurse, so I am in the priority group when it comes to vaccination. I would rather take losing my job than being vaccinated

You see and hear talk from everywhere about problems with the vaccine. In some countries in Scandinavia and in some other countries of Europe, vaccination with the vaccine from Astra Zeneca has already been stopped. There was also a nationwide vaccination in the U.S. in the 1970s that was stopped when it was found that too many people died or got sick from it.


Many of my colleagues have been vaccinated with AstraZeneca in the last few days and without exception all of them have developed a relatively high fever in the days that followed. But these people still have a fairly good general condition.
For sick or elderly people with pre-existing conditions, this can be fatal and I am really concerned for some I care for who will have their vaccination appointment (also with AstraZeneca) soon.
In addition, it is absolutely forbidden for me to comment negatively on vaccination in the presence of these people.

Doctors are also under pressure because they risk losing their licenses if they oppose this vaccination. So when, for example, Mister Kropotkin proclaims that he has talked to "real doctors" and that it is imperative to trust science and doctors, this is just thoughtless and irresponsible parroting of what he has been led to believe by the mainstream media.

This happened in the Sixties, by the way, when pregnant women blindly trusted science and doctors:
User avatar
Leyla
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:58 pm

Re: Should I have the vaccine?

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:25 am

"Leyla:
Doctors are also under pressure because they risk losing their licenses if they oppose this vaccination. So when, for example, Mister Kropotkin proclaims that he has talked to "real doctors" and that it is imperative to trust science and doctors, this is just thoughtless and irresponsible parroting of what he has been led to believe by the mainstream media.

K: so, talking to doctors and doing the research is "thoughtless and irresponsible parroting"
just another one who thinks that doing actual research and talking to doctors is
"irresponsible"....... so, you message is don't do research, don't talk to doctors,
don't try to get answers, don't talk to experts, don't actually try to get any information...
just trust our friends on You tube who claim to have degrees and are experts about everything?

L: This happened in the Sixties, by the way, when pregnant women blindly trusted science and doctors:

it has happened...so we can never, ever trust anyone who claims to be an expert again...
we must not be fooled again by doctors.... yah, good luck with that one...
so of course that means you never go to a doctor because they might lead you
wrong with science and information....

so tell me, how does it work out for you when you can't see doctors or dentist or
eye doctors or in my case hearing doctors because they might send you wrong with
science and information?

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9703
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Should I have the vaccine?

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:56 am

Kropotkin says "listen to the medical professionals"

Okay, listen then, reposted:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/tGhH2tU1jSz3/
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Should I have the vaccine?

Postby Leyla » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:25 pm

Waste of time, Urwrongx. You must understand that PK is another genius in this forum. He did research, you know? And that means he is way ahead of science. Even scientific research cannot tell us how this vaccine will work after three, four, five months let alone a year or more. PK must know, he has done research. And he has talked to real doctors, which makes me think that the doctors I deal with every day are just background actors. Real doctors must be believed, they are absolutely independent of the pharmaceutical industry and want only the best for all of us.
They are Gods in White.
I thought it would be quite interesting to bring in some personal experience here. How stupid of me.
(I just wonder if PK is really that limited, or if he gets paid for the crap he spreads)
User avatar
Leyla
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:58 pm

Re: Should I have the vaccine?

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:49 pm

Ah yes, how foolish of me to doubt such Clairvoyance x)
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Should I have the vaccine?

Postby Kathrina » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:53 am

WendyDarling wrote:... Let the elderly get it...
Leyla wrote:
Kathrina wrote:
Leyla wrote:You mean it doesn't matter so much with them anymore? Let them be the guinea pigs, if something happens to them, at least we won't have to pay their pensions anymore.
But I think I know how you meant it, no offense. :wink:

In fact, this vaccination is much more dangerous for people with weakened immune systems than for healthy people, and older people often have pre-existing conditions. It is proved that after vaccination with mRNA vaccine there is a massive decrease of white blood cells, and so far it is not possible to say whether this is permanent or temporary. The body has to fight a virus-like protein that it produces itself, so an autoimmune reaction takes place.

And as far as young women are concerned: the package insert of the Biontech vaccine states that women should not become pregnant during the first 4 months after vaccination. But what about after the 4 months? This vaccine has not been tested for more than 6 months.

I am an intensive care nurse, so I am in the priority group when it comes to vaccination. I would rather take losing my job than being vaccinated

You see and hear talk from everywhere about problems with the vaccine. In some countries in Scandinavia and in some other countries of Europe, vaccination with the vaccine from Astra Zeneca has already been stopped. There was also a nationwide vaccination in the U.S. in the 1970s that was stopped when it was found that too many people died or got sick from it.


Many of my colleagues have been vaccinated with AstraZeneca in the last few days and without exception all of them have developed a relatively high fever in the days that followed. But these people still have a fairly good general condition.
For sick or elderly people with pre-existing conditions, this can be fatal and I am really concerned for some I care for who will have their vaccination appointment (also with AstraZeneca) soon.
In addition, it is absolutely forbidden for me to comment negatively on vaccination in the presence of these people.

Doctors are also under pressure because they risk losing their licenses if they oppose this vaccination. So when, for example, Mister Kropotkin proclaims that he has talked to "real doctors" and that it is imperative to trust science and doctors, this is just thoughtless and irresponsible parroting of what he has been led to believe by the mainstream media.

This happened in the Sixties, by the way, when pregnant women blindly trusted science and doctors:
Leyla wrote:Waste of time, Urwrongx. You must understand that PK is another genius in this forum. He did research, you know? And that means he is way ahead of science. Even scientific research cannot tell us how this vaccine will work after three, four, five months let alone a year or more. PK must know, he has done research. And he has talked to real doctors, which makes me think that the doctors I deal with every day are just background actors. Real doctors must be believed, they are absolutely independent of the pharmaceutical industry and want only the best for all of us.
They are Gods in White.
I thought it would be quite interesting to bring in some personal experience here. How stupid of me.
(I just wonder if PK is really that limited, or if he gets paid for the crap he spreads)

The questions about vaccination and vaccines on the following checklist are something everyone should think about first:

CL.jpg
Think instead of let think !
CL.jpg (59.36 KiB) Viewed 137 times
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Kathrina
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:50 am

Re: Should I have the vaccine?

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:11 am

^^^ Nice checklist. I only said let the elderly get it because more of them seem to need it if not physically, definitely mentally.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8770
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users