Should I have the vaccine?

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Should I have the vaccine?

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:36 am

No, you're simply a madman, without the genius.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:47 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:No, you're simply a madman, without the genius.

Stop projecting.

You’re literally talking to the guy who worked out the math behind programming computing devises to read thoughts and control people remotely without implants.

You’re a moron who cannot even fathom the bigger pictures. Your mind is so small that you think trump matters on a cosmic scale as the messiah; that your Covid lies matters on the cosmic scale. Where’s your PhD in biochemistry? Didn’t think so. Who the fuck are you really? Garbage in, garbage out. It’s impossible to blame you though, because you only get garbage thrown in your brain, so it’s extremely hard for you to say intelligent things.
Last edited by Ecmandu on Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:48 am

Here's the thing about genius. You don't go around yelling and claiming to everybody "I am a genius!" Instead you simply prove it. You simply demonstrate it. Your actions will prove it. So, that means, on a philosophy forum, you need to present convincing, persuasive, reasoned, rational analysis behind all of your claims. If your claims are legitimate, then over time, people will respect your method of thinking because it is proven. Until it is proven, declarations are meaningless.

Now, you just claimed the US released Covid, which is blatantly and obviously false.

So, prove it.

Furthermore, do not detract or go off-topic from the OP. This is about whether Maia should get the vaccine, and my last response was, to her, does she believe China intentionally or unintentionally released Covid. And how.

If this cannot be answered, then the vaccine is a rather moot point, because you are merely guessing as to its validity, rather than being certain.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:49 am

Projecting would mean that I'm calling myself a madman, and that simply doesn't make sense.

I don't get enraged over trivial disagreements, as you have a long history of doing.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:55 am

Dude,

Do you want me to build a machine that makes you cut your dick off against your will from 3000 miles away without any implants in you to prove im a genius?

That I’m some stupid alpha whatever. Fuck you. That was my childhood ... now I’m working on spiritual planes. Do you want me to possess you with my spirit to force you to cut your dick off to show you the spirit world. Again, fuck you.

You don’t know shit dude. Mostly what people equate with genius is dominance. True genius is sending every being to their individual heavens forever; the exact opposite of dominance.

Like I said, you don’t know shit.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:08 am

Urwrong,

The work I did when I was younger got the attention in a very big way from the spirit world.

Which I never knew existed.

Now I have responsibilities you can’t fathom.

When I do something simple like smoke a cigarette for a few minutes and try to unwind... I’m doing the cosmic work stuff.

I’m a nice dude. And to be perfectly honest, I don’t need to prove shit to you, other than to state outright that you are whacked in the head about the wrong things.

You’re just another job for me.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:29 am

See, now you're ranting & raving as you normally do. And you are being selfish, as per usual.

This thread isn't about you.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Leyla » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:52 am

WendyDarling wrote:... Let the elderly get it...

You mean it doesn't matter so much with them anymore? Let them be the guinea pigs, if something happens to them, at least we won't have to pay their pensions anymore.
But I think I know how you meant it, no offense. :wink:

In fact, this vaccination is much more dangerous for people with weakened immune systems than for healthy people, and older people often have pre-existing conditions. It is proved that after vaccination with mRNA vaccine there is a massive decrease of white blood cells, and so far it is not possible to say whether this is permanent or temporary. The body has to fight a virus-like protein that it produces itself, so an autoimmune reaction takes place.

And as far as young women are concerned: the package insert of the Biontech vaccine states that women should not become pregnant during the first 4 months after vaccination. But what about after the 4 months? This vaccine has not been tested for more than 6 months.

I am an intensive care nurse, so I am in the priority group when it comes to vaccination. I would rather take losing my job than being vaccinated
Leyla

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:02 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:See, now you're ranting & raving as you normally do. And you are being selfish, as per usual.

This thread isn't about you.

Stop projecting. You are wrong about everything you post on ILP and then you made it about me.

The thread will survive just fine with the derail—. Which is just me explaining to Maia that you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Psychopaths are exhausting at times —. So many of them in existence —.
Last edited by Ecmandu on Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:05 am

Every thread is the same with you though.

You do not "explain" anything; all you do is make wild, unfounded accusations, personal attacks, insults, and declarations.

It's more embarrassing than anything, definitely not informative or helpful.

Since you cannot help yourself, you are not in a position to help others.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Maia » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:25 am

WendyDarling wrote:
Maia wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:No, too many reported side-effects, "cure" worse than the disease.

If you want to poison yourself, it would be wise to wait 4 or 6 more months to see how much damage it actually does to the human guinea pigs.

I'll probably have to wait at least 4 or 5 months before I'm called anyway, since I'm in one of the lowest priority groups.

Yeah, you don’t need it. Let the elderly get it. Some young women worry that it may cause sterility. Young men should worry about that too if they ever plan to have kids.

I've heard about the sterilty issues, and that is a worry too.
Maia
Philosopher

Postby Maia » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:27 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Maia, do you believe China released Covid intentionally or unintentionally?

And how was it released?

I suspect it was an accident, but this doesn't mean it wasn't artificially created.
Maia
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:36 am

U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents at Detroit Metro Airport stopped a Chinese scientist carrying vials believed to contain the MERS and SARS viruses in November 2018 — just over a year before the first reported Wuhan coronavirus case, according to an FBI tactical intelligence report obtained by Yahoo News.

“Inspection of the writing on the vials and the stated recipient led inspection personnel to believe the materials contained within the vials may be viable Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) materials,” the report reads. The vials were labeled “Antibodies”, and the unnamed scientist said he was asked to deliver them to a researcher at a U.S. institute.

The report also lays out a pattern of Chinese interference, detailing two other cases from May 2018 and September 2019, in which different Chinese nationals tried to enter the U.S. with undeclared flu strains and suspected E. coli, respectively.

“The Weapons of Mass Destruction Directorate assesses foreign scientific researchers who transport undeclared and undocumented biological materials into the United States in their personal carry-on and/or checked luggage almost certainly present a US biosecurity risk,” the report states. “The WMDD makes this assessment with high confidence based on liaison reporting with direct access.”

The FBI has stepped up its efforts to combat Chinese espionage operations in recent months after admitting failures in preventing the recruitment of U.S. researchers by Beijing’s “Thousand Talents Plan.”

“With our present-day knowledge of the threat from Chinese plans, we wish we had taken more rapid and comprehensive action in the past,” John Brown, assistant director of the counterintelligence division at the FBI, told a Senate subcommittee in November. “The time to make up for that is now.”

In January, the head of Harvard University’s chemistry department was federally charged with failing to disclose funding from the Chinese government, after he hid his involvement in the talents program, which encourages the stealing of U.S. intellectual property.

China has come under fire for its handling of the coronavirus, despite pushing propaganda, which has been parroted by Western media, in an attempt to shift criticism to the U.S. A study released earlier this month detailed how the Chinese Communist Party could have prevented 95 percent of total infections if it had acted sooner to limit the spread and warn others.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/border- ... 14726.html
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:39 am

Regardless of whether it is intentional or not, there has been no global repercussions, sanctions, or in general holding China accountable for the release.

Furthermore, the World Health Organization is essentially owned by China through their financial and monetary backing.

The deck is stacked against people throughout the world, with few-if-none Governments stepping up to represent and defend public health.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:43 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Every thread is the same with you though.

You do not "explain" anything; all you do is make wild, unfounded accusations, personal attacks, insults, and declarations.

It's more embarrassing than anything, definitely not informative or helpful.

Since you cannot help yourself, you are not in a position to help others.

Actually, I just stated basic facts about Covid ... you’re the one who started the rampage.

Stop projecting.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:44 am

WASHINGTON — In late November 2018, just over a year before the first coronavirus case was identified in Wuhan, China, U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents at Detroit Metro Airport stopped a Chinese biologist with three vials labeled “Antibodies” in his luggage.

The biologist told the agents that a colleague in China had asked him to deliver the vials to a researcher at a U.S. institute. After examining the vials, however, customs agents came to an alarming conclusion.

“Inspection of the writing on the vials and the stated recipient led inspection personnel to believe the materials contained within the vials may be viable Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) materials,” says an unclassified FBI tactical intelligence report obtained by Yahoo News.

The report, written by the Chemical and Biological Intelligence Unit of the FBI’s Weapons of Mass Destruction Directorate (WMDD), does not give the name of the Chinese scientist carrying the suspected SARS and MERS samples, or the intended recipient in the U.S. But the FBI concluded that the incident, and two other cases cited in the report, were part of an alarming pattern.

“The Weapons of Mass Destruction Directorate assesses foreign scientific researchers who transport undeclared and undocumented biological materials into the United States in their personal carry-on and/or checked luggage almost certainly present a US biosecurity risk,” reads the report. “The WMDD makes this assessment with high confidence based on liaison reporting with direct access.”

The report, which came out more than two months before the World Health Organization learned of a cluster of pneumonia cases in Wuhan that turned out to be COVID-19, appears to be part of a larger FBI concern about China’s involvement with scientific research in the U.S. While the report refers broadly to foreign researchers, all three cases cited involve Chinese nationals.

In the case of the suspected SARS and MERS vials, the intelligence report cites another classified document that is marked “FISA,” meaning it contains information collected under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. Another case cited in the report appeared to involve flu strains, and a third was suspected E. coli.

The FBI does not state precisely what sort of biosecurity risk these cases could present, but Raina MacIntyre, a professor of global biosecurity at the University of New South Wales in Sydney, said the FBI appears to be concerned with dual-use research that would be used for bioterrorism. And if the illicit samples cited in the report were being brought into the U.S., she says, the traffic is likely to be both ways.

“How do you know what they’re bringing in and out unless you have a comprehensive surveillance point?” she asked. “If it’s going one way, it’s going the other way. You’d be very naive to assume otherwise.”

Retired Air Force Brig. Gen. Robert Spalding, who worked on China issues on the National Security Council under the Trump administration, said “there is a threat” posed by Chinese nationals carrying biological samples but believes it’s “likely the carrier ... would be someone who is unwitting,” making it hard to determine the intent. “Some likely could be deliberate, to test our ability to identify and intercept. Others could be opportunistic,” he said.

The FBI report refers to both biosecurity, which typically refers to the intentional misuse of pathogens, such as for bioterrorism, and biosafety, which covers accidental release. The FBI declined to comment on the report.

Concerns about Chinese biosafety are not new. For example, the SARS outbreak in 2003 was followed by several incidents of infections caused by laboratory accidents, including eight cases that resulted from mishandling at the Chinese Institute of Virology in Beijing.

“There have been cases in the past where a variant of some kind of flu pandemic had escaped from a laboratory because of mismanagement,” said Elsa Kania, an adjunct senior fellow at the Center for a New American Security.

But the problem is not limited to Chinese researchers, even if those cases have been prominent, she continued. “Certainly it is a biosecurity risk when anyone is transporting materials in a manner that is clandestine because … there have been several incidents when this has occurred with researchers of a variety of nationalities.”

Concerns about China’s flouting of biosafety precautions may be long-standing, but the coronavirus pandemic is likely to exacerbate tensions between Beijing and Washington. The outbreak comes amid already rising tensions in U.S.-China relations over issues that range from trade to espionage.

Andrew Weber, who worked during the Obama administration as the assistant secretary of defense for nuclear, chemical and biological defense programs, said the relationship with China in the biological sciences has gotten worse in recent years.

“After SARS, when China needed technical help, it had a strong relationship with the [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention]. They were transparent, because they realized covering up an outbreak cost them dearly,” said Weber, now a senior fellow at the Council on Strategic Risks. “In recent years they’ve tightened up, making international cooperation more difficult.”

In recent weeks, however, these tensions have rapidly boiled over, with President Trump calling COVID-19 “the Chinese Virus,” while Beijing in turn has promoted conspiracy theories claiming the virus originated in a U.S. weapons lab.

Scientists have been adamant that the virus is not a weapon, either from the United States or China. “There’s no basis to suspect it’s a laboratory construct,” says Richard Ebright, a professor of chemical biology at Rutgers University. “It has none of the expected signatures that would be present for deliberate construction.”

However, Ebright doesn’t exclude the possibility that the virus’s spread started from poor biosecurity in China. A leading theory is that the virus jumped from wildlife to humans. Some researchers speculate this happened at a live-animal market where exotic species are sold for food. But Ebright also notes that such wildlife viruses are collected in laboratories, including in Wuhan. “Therefore, it’s also a possibility that this virus entered the human population through accidental infection of a lab worker carrying out field collection, or an accident by a lab worker characterizing the sample in a laboratory,” he said.

Independent of the coronavirus, the FBI’s focus on China’s biosecurity appears to be part of long-standing suspicion in the U.S. government about China’s involvement in the biological sciences. Several recent high-profile Justice Department cases involving the export of sensitive technology have involved Chinese scientists, or persons with alleged ties to the Chinese government.

Most prominently, the Justice Department in January announced charges against Charles Lieber, the chair of Harvard’s department of chemistry and chemical biology, for concealing ties to the Chinese government. “It’s a clear-cut case of a conflict of interest, and unfortunately, it’s not an isolated incident,” said FBI special agent Joseph R. Bonavolonta, head of the Boston field office, in announcing the charges.

Lieber, who is free on a $1 million bond, has not yet entered a plea on the charges.

But the FBI’s focus on China and Chinese scientists is also raising concerns among some academics, who fear it smacks of profiling. “I am concerned that the current trend in national security is toward profiling against people of Chinese descent,” said Nicholas Evans, an assistant professor at the University of Massachusetts Lowell who specializes in medical ethics. “That’s not only racist, it’s bad practice. FBI and other intelligence and law enforcement attempts at profiling have very often been harmful without making us any safer.”

Evans also questioned the FBI’s focus on scientists hand-carrying biological samples as a unique threat. He pointed to previous examples, like a U.S. lab in Maine that was fined more than a decade ago for importing highly pathogenic avian flu viruses from Saudi Arabia.

“The FBI claims that it is impossible to determine the contents of samples accurately, even if declared under current import laws,” he wrote in an email. “That’s true. But I am skeptical about the degree to which this particular behavior adds significant risks to security given that there are many other ways to get biological organisms into the country.”

Yanzhong Huang, a senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations, said it’s true that China has long had loopholes in its biosafety regulations. “That’s why [Chinese President] Xi [Jinping] in February talked about beefing up the legislation for biosafety and biosecurity,” he said.

That history has already encouraged rumors like the idea that the coronavirus originated as a bioweapon.

Now, with relations between China and the U.S. deteriorating, Huang expects collaboration on biological research to grow even more difficult, reversing decades of cooperation. “I often argue that U.S. engagement with China is the most successful in the area of public health,” he said. Such cooperation even survived the difficult period after the 1989 Tiananmen Square protests.

Now, however, those relations are being set back as hostilities between the two countries grow.

“You could argue, health is borderless, especially when two countries face these common challenges. This would be a time for them to collaborate mostly closely,” he said. “That turned out to not be the case.”

Jenna McLaughlin contributed reporting to this story

https://news.yahoo.com/suspected-sars-v ... 26820.html
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:55 am

UrWrong...

This is the damage Trump did...

He (and you) can’t have it both ways... quoting news sources when they might be a LITTLE convenient and then calling everything fake news when it’s not about overthrowing democracy.

What you’re actually seeing in this world is that most people are childish narcissists who can’t absorb the magnitude of how truly evil this waking nightmare is.

I know how fucked up this place is, I’ve taken it in on levels you’ve yet to. None of it is fun dude.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:29 pm

Ecmandu wrote:UrWrong...

He (and you) can’t have it both ways... quoting news sources when they might be a LITTLE convenient and then calling everything fake news when it’s not about overthrowing democracy.

What you’re actually seeing in this world is that most people are childish narcissists who can’t absorb the magnitude of how truly evil this waking nightmare is.

I know how fucked up this place is, I’ve taken it in on levels you’ve yet to. None of it is fun dude.

Stay on topic, this is about whether the Vaccine is equivalent to the Disease.

You've already demonstrated your bias; everybody knows by now.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:42 pm

Maia, consider the choices rationally:

1. You do not get the vaccine, and, you do not catch covid. This is the best case scenario which renders your decision invalid, as-if you don't need to decide.

2. You do not get the vaccine, but, you do catch covid. The range of Covid damage is low-risk to young adults. So you will probably not risk death, compared to those who are obese, have medical preconditions such as heart disease or cancer, or the elderly.

3. You get the vaccine, and, you do not catch covid. However on this choice, you risk degrees of side-effects ranging from None to High. The best case scenario here is that you are immunized from Covid with no side-effects. The least damage is a flu. Moderate damage is allergic reactions (which is being reported). Severe damage is sterilization, infertility, or death. Again, young adults have low risks of these, compared to obesity, preexisting conditions, and elderly.

4. You get the vaccine, and, you are not immunized, and catch covid eventually. This can happen if you receive a placebo, which as I understand, is inherent within mass-vaccination strategies, or the vaccine itself fails. This is the rarest of circumstances, by which you are at risk twice, but least likely of all scenarios.

I want to mention #3 in more detail though.

Data and information about Covid and the Vaccine, are both highly politicized, which is obvious in this thread alone. Kropotkin and Ecmandu both proved this point for me. Thus news organizations, internet searches, and documentation are all heavily swayed. You can visit some websites which present hard-information either for or against Vaccination or Covid. So you should be aware and cognizant of these factors in your decision. As I already mentioned, it is worth considering the source of the virus, the process, the reaction, and the spread. Have "Authorities" really been on top of this? Can they be trusted? Do they have your health in mind, or, do people have ulterior motives?

As for me, I do not trust US or world governments, after learning what I have learned. It is very naive to do so. Furthermore it is naive to make decisions based on information which is falsified, classified, or outright manufactured. If indeed China did intentionally release Covid into the United States, and thus the world, then what would that mean? Regardless of intention, what about the intention of the pharmaceutical companies which develop and mass-produce these vaccines? What is their history, and motive? Where do they get their money from and why? Do these people have your best interests and health in mind, or, what is the "acceptable risk" which you bear that they cannot be held accountable?

These are the questions I would force myself to answer, if I intend to get vaccinated, which I clearly do not and will not.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Maia » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:49 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Maia, consider the choices rationally:

1. You do not get the vaccine, and, you do not catch covid. This is the best case scenario which renders your decision invalid, as-if you don't need to decide.

2. You do not get the vaccine, but, you do catch covid. The range of Covid damage is low-risk to young adults. So you will probably not risk death, compared to those who are obese, have medical preconditions such as heart disease or cancer, or the elderly.

3. You get the vaccine, and, you do not catch covid. However on this choice, you risk degrees of side-effects ranging from None to High. The best case scenario here is that you are immunized from Covid with no side-effects. The least damage is a flu. Moderate damage is allergic reactions (which is being reported). Severe damage is sterilization, infertility, or death. Again, young adults have low risks of these, compared to obesity, preexisting conditions, and elderly.

4. You get the vaccine, and, you are not immunized, and catch covid eventually. This can happen if you receive a placebo, which as I understand, is inherent within mass-vaccination strategies, or the vaccine itself fails. This is the rarest of circumstances, by which you are at risk twice, but least likely of all scenarios.

I want to mention #3 in more detail though.

Data and information about Covid and the Vaccine, are both highly politicized, which is obvious in this thread alone. Kropotkin and Ecmandu both proved this point for me. Thus news organizations, internet searches, and documentation are all heavily swayed. You can visit some websites which present hard-information either for or against Vaccination or Covid. So you should be aware and cognizant of these factors in your decision. As I already mentioned, it is worth considering the source of the virus, the process, the reaction, and the spread. Have "Authorities" really been on top of this? Can they be trusted? Do they have your health in mind, or, do people have ulterior motives?

As for me, I do not trust US or world governments, after learning what I have learned. It is very naive to do so. Furthermore it is naive to make decisions based on information which is falsified, classified, or outright manufactured. If indeed China did intentionally release Covid into the United States, and thus the world, then what would that mean? Regardless of intention, what about the intention of the pharmaceutical companies which develop and mass-produce these vaccines? What is their history, and motive? Where do they get their money from and why? Do these people have your best interests and health in mind, or, what is the "acceptable risk" which you bear that they cannot be held accountable?

These are the questions I would force myself to answer, if I intend to get vaccinated, which I clearly do not and will not.

All valid points. On a more personal level, I try and avoid doctors and medical treatments like the plague. I much prefer looking after my own health, and only as a very last resort will I use any sort of chemical medication. In fact, I can't properly remember that last time I did so. Instead, I try and seek to be independent in all things, eating healthy, doing daily exercise, and so on. I don't smoke and hardly ever drink. I have been accused of being quite boring, actually.

Having said that, I work with elderly people. I would not want to pose any sort of risk.
Maia
Philosopher

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:40 pm

there isn't the risk to fertility that conspiracy theorist like UR claim...

it simply isn't true...and why? because it is base upon a conspiracy theory.....

if you have fears or doubts, go talk to several doctors, I did, because I
happen to know several doctors...and not only did they say there was no problem,
they also had the vaccine shot... in other words, they trusted the science,
the medicine, the experts and not one of them had any sort of problem nor
have any of their co-workers had any type of problems...

If you are a doctor or a nurse, then you trust the science, the doctors
because that is your occupation, science, medicine, that is what
you do for a living....if you don't trust the science or the medicine,
then why are you in that profession?

but the real reason that UR opposes this is because he personally
hates science and medicine and experts... he has said so...
he loves his conspiracies...the virus is some sort of attack on the world?

that is conspiracy theory 101....and it has been debunked...
don't allow wild conspiracy theories that have no basis in facts
determine what you do or don't do... talk to the doctors.....or
do the research on respectable sites like WebMD or whatever
respectable site you care to look at...

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:03 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:UrWrong...

Stay on topic, this is about whether the Vaccine is equivalent to the Disease.

You've already demonstrated your bias; everybody knows by now.

You’re the fake news guy on this board posting articles from yahoo. It is on topic.

You’re a scared little man, that’s on topic as well.

Do you REALLY think it’s intelligent to give the most trained population in the world the vaccines first ?!?!

You’re a fucking kook.

Sit with that. No fucking government on earth is stupid enough to ‘shoot themselves in the foot‘, yet, that’s exactly what you believe.

Wake up dude, you’re being an idiot, and everyone knows that
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:39 pm

Maia wrote:[All valid points. On a more personal level, I try and avoid doctors and medical treatments like the plague. I much prefer looking after my own health, and only as a very last resort will I use any sort of chemical medication. In fact, I can't properly remember that last time I did so. Instead, I try and seek to be independent in all things, eating healthy, doing daily exercise, and so on. I don't smoke and hardly ever drink. I have been accused of being quite boring, actually.

Having said that, I work with elderly people. I would not want to pose any sort of risk.

Take this for what you will, Maia, I cannot determine how true it is but it is very concerning information:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ieozd87hlEvh/
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:47 pm

Just to be clear, the Doctor in the video I link here, explains 100% the range of biological reactions and descriptions of those with severe after-effects of the vaccine.

She hits every process exactly.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:15 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Just to be clear, the Doctor in the video I link here, explains 100% the range of biological reactions and descriptions of those with severe after-effects of the vaccine.

She hits every process exactly.

K: I too can play a doctor on youtube or whatever website, thus
is the problem with these video's.... anyone can claim to be a doctor,
even me or you or even UR.... there is no way to know if who is talking is
an actual real live doctor or are they just actors/ salesmen selling something?

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events