COVID Mask: Made in China

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

COVID Mask: Made in China

Postby d0rkyd00d » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:14 pm

Apologies for the frivolous post, but is anybody else bothered by having to wear masks manufactured / made in China?

For me, that was one of the most surprising / disappointing things about this pandemic. Talk about insult to injury.

Not only do I know the virus originated in China, who was able to lock it down due to their Draconian, freedom fucking ways, but now we have put the solution Made-In-China up to our faces as our country is obliterated?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK China...

OK rant over.
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher

Re: COVID Mask: Made in China

Postby MagsJ » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:49 pm

_
I thought you’d be pleased about that?
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Gloominary » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:51 pm

Okay, D00d is now a confirmed racist, I'm sending over some SJWs to deprogram him right away.
Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:49 pm

I'm concerned that the cheapest ones on Amazon are probably made by slaves. I don't mind if a mask comes from China, but I don't want to promote slavery.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby d0rkyd00d » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:04 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:I'm concerned that the cheapest ones on Amazon are probably made by slaves. I don't mind if a mask comes from China, but I don't want to promote slavery.

Pretty sure China promotes slave labor, though I'm sure there's a better euphemism for it.
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:19 pm

They got those uyghur concentration camps.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby obsrvr524 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:35 pm

BREACH OF SECURITY!!!

Quick - US - Call in the National Guard!! - Immediately!!!

Our Communist sympathizers are being infected by Reality!!!

:o :o :o :o
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:23 pm

Bruh u keep saying everyone is communist but thats just u saying that

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Return to Current Events