Is Joe Biden Dangerous?

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Is Joe Biden DANGEROUS?

Poll runs till Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:08 am

Yes.
10
77%
No.
3
23%
 
Total votes : 13

Is Joe Biden Dangerous?

Postby Kathrina » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:08 am

Please write what you think about Biden as the new president of the United States of America.

Give reasons why you think Biden is dangerous or not dangerous.

Don't write what your subjective problems are; just write what you objectively think about Biden.
So quite a few ILP members are already excluded from this thread - unfortunately. Too bad.
Image Image Image
User avatar
Kathrina
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:50 am

Re: Is Joe Biden Dangerous?

Postby promethean75 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:20 am

Attachments
rsz_3500.jpg
rsz_3500.jpg (48.17 KiB) Viewed 4115 times
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4165
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Is Joe Biden Dangerous?

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:01 pm

Kathrina wrote:Please write what you think about Biden as the new president of the United States of America.

Give reasons why you think Biden is dangerous or not dangerous.

Don't write what your subjective problems are; just write what you objectively think about Biden.
So quite a few ILP members are already excluded from this thread - unfortunately. Too bad.

Let's think about this -

There is a person with deeply embedded cancer in the brain and all major organs scheduled to die very shortly. A doctor identifies the illness and mitigates, partially reviving the life and hope. Then Biden comes along as a bullet to the brain. The body twitches for a while partially scratching off the skin that was preventing further disease. The heart, not being certain what is going on, still thinking there might be hope pumps even more blood to that brain. But the blood doesn't reach the brain rather squirts out into the dirt as infections rot the body even faster.

So the question - "is/was the bullet dangerous?" :-k
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2327
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Is Joe Biden Dangerous?

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:23 pm

Biden is your basic middle of the road democrat that
has existed for decades... certainly no more liberal then Clinton
or only slightly more liberal then Obama.. (Obama was a center right politician)

the democrats haven't really had many real "liberal" politicians since the 1960-70's
the only one's going now is Bernie and OAC....and they are radical lite...

the GOP has tried to play off Harris as a radical, she isn't...remember I live
in California, and have watched her for over 20 years, she is what I like to
call a California liberal... we only look radical because the rest of the country
is conservative......and we are only slightly left of center.... personally, I wish
we had true liberals and even a radical left... and I hope soon....

so the answer to the question is no, biden isn't dangerous at all....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9149
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Is Joe Biden Dangerous?

Postby Kathrina » Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:08 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:
Kathrina wrote:Please write what you think about Biden as the new president of the United States of America.

Give reasons why you think Biden is dangerous or not dangerous.

Don't write what your subjective problems are; just write what you objectively think about Biden.
So quite a few ILP members are already excluded from this thread - unfortunately. Too bad.

Let's think about this -

There is a person with deeply embedded cancer in the brain and all major organs scheduled to die very shortly. A doctor identifies the illness and mitigates, partially reviving the life and hope. Then Biden comes along as a bullet to the brain. The body twitches for a while partially scratching off the skin that was preventing further disease. The heart, not being certain what is going on, still thinking there might be hope pumps even more blood to that brain. But the blood doesn't reach the brain rather squirts out into the dirt as infections rot the body even faster.

So the question - "is/was the bullet dangerous?" :-k

If we were to investigate causes, we would have to ask: Who invented bullets? To stay in the picture: Who „invented“ Biden?
Image Image Image
User avatar
Kathrina
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:50 am

Re: Is Joe Biden Dangerous?

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:35 pm

He is potentially dangerous, but he is sleepy. He is sleepy because, he is old. Harris is a younger woman, and she has one eye looking out for The Man. Yes, even now, in this day and age. If she and that younger KGB Rasputnik were to begin eye to eye, she may most certainly be the one to blink.

But , Look out, though, if her photoaps are coming attractions: of a stylish, glamorous and frankly more like Mata Hari then a stale lawyer type, she may yet play the siren to kings and duplicate a me. Pompadour or even a Helen of Troy.
Last edited by Meno_ on Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 8295
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Is Joe Biden Dangerous?

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:39 pm

Kathrina wrote:If we were to investigate causes, we would have to ask: Who invented bullets? To stay in the picture: Who „invented“ Biden?

More importantly who pulled the trigger using such hollow point ammunition and who manufactured the gun? And who injected the virus that instigated the cancer in the first place?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2327
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Is Joe Biden Dangerous?

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:26 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:
Kathrina wrote:If we were to investigate causes, we would have to ask: Who invented bullets? To stay in the picture: Who „invented“ Biden?

More importantly who pulled the trigger using such hollow point ammunition and who manufactured the gun? And who injected the virus that instigated the cancer in the first place?




The who's matter of ' who's have been narrowed to the Chinese, of the Russians or even out 'deeper states' so , at least to my own mind, the question relegated to lowered , second tier assessments.

The interesting question of why it was done in the first place, if it was, fronts a primary level of inquiry.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 8295
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Is Joe Biden Dangerous?

Postby Kathrina » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:57 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:
Kathrina wrote:If we were to investigate causes, we would have to ask: Who invented bullets? To stay in the picture: Who „invented“ Biden?

More importantly who pulled the trigger using such hollow point ammunition and who manufactured the gun? And who injected the virus that instigated the cancer in the first place?

But Biden , who is the bullet in your example, is the topic of this thread. So the topic is the bullet or, in general, are the bullets. :)
Image Image Image
User avatar
Kathrina
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:50 am

Re: Is Joe Biden Dangerous?

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:46 pm

Meno_ wrote:The who's matter of ' who's have been narrowed to the Chinese, of the Russians or even out 'deeper states' so , at least to my own mind, the question relegated to lowered , second tier assessments.

The interesting question of why it was done in the first place, if it was, fronts a primary level of inquiry.

You left out the prime players of Israel, UK, and EU - over the last 80 years.

When Mr Trump first mentioned "the invisible enemy" I wondered if he meant only the COVID-19. The COVert Infectious Diseases come in many forms -
  • social (secret organizations, backroom deals, extortion schemes, obfuscation ploys,...) -
  • intelligence methods (secret signs and signals, false flags, blame-shifting, spying, entrapping,...)
  • psychological (hypnosis games through media, movies, education, churches,...) -
  • purely physical (chemicals, toxins, nuclear waste, microwaves,...) -
  • biological (fungi, bacteria, viruses) -
  • physiological (symptomology, pharmacology, secret genetic engineering, GMOs, targeting byproducts, carcinogens, drugs,... )
  • subtly dangerous games and habits (swallowing goldfish, smoking exotic plants, rigging doors, ladders, cars, drugging drinks and foods,...)
  • economic (debt economy, college loans, insurance, hidden taxes, laundered stock market funds and charities, money, mortgages, planned devaluation, ponzi,...)
  • legal (hidden laws, loopholes, trick wording, special cases, privileged rights,...)
  • communication (special languages, signs, and symbols, secret censoring, shadow banning
  • information technology (hidden backdoors, secret surveillance, AI mining and tacking,...)
  • and probably more... ALL played on a Global level through many nations
I expanded on James' 3 reduced fundamental influences to make them more recognizable. :D

I wonder which one's Mr Trump actually knew about and learned about from being in office - I'm sure he learned a lot that he had never suspected - and many he will never reveal.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2327
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Is Joe Biden Dangerous?

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:55 pm

Biden is just opening up the walls and wounds so to help increase the rate of decay of the USA - especially of the economy and migration population. He seems to believe that the Ugly Swamp in America should be a proper dunny for the world.

Perhaps his (their) plan is to try to get all of the world's deplorables in one place so as to make it easier to inadvertently flush them at once with a "natural disease".
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2327
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Is Joe Biden Dangerous?

Postby Otto » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:23 pm

Meno_ wrote:He is potentially dangerous, but he is sleepy. He is sleepy because, he is old.

If Biden is so sleepy, so old, why ist he the POTUS? Why is he in office and not at home or in an old people's home?
User avatar
Otto
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:53 pm

Re: Is Joe Biden Dangerous?

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:13 am

Biden not so much, he has Dementia.

The Communists and CCP who back him? Yes, very very dangerous.

Camel Toe harris? Yes, she's an obvious liar cackle-laugh with no popular approval whatsoever, even more hated than Hilary. Another extreme danger.


Unfortunately only Biden's rapidly deteriorating health stands between us USA and the precipice.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4694
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Is Joe Biden Dangerous?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:16 am

sometimes i think what if obama is really telling biden what to do, and that makes me feel amazing
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28831
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Is Joe Biden Dangerous?

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:40 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Biden not so much, he has Dementia.

The Communists and CCP who back him? Yes, very very dangerous.

Your entire government system has dementia now. Just look at his cabinet, US Congress, SCOTUS, your corrupted federal courts and MSM. Obviously systemic insanity was the objective George Soros was funding.

On his first day he restored the 1696 cancel whitey project, decimated some 40,000 existing pipeline jobs, destroyed any hope for small businesses and homeland economy with his anti-energy, pro-disease, and $15 minimum wage while at the same time inviting 10's of millions more unskilled people to come and get better free social benefits than your citizens and adding another $2 trillion in debt to the Chinese. And he has at least months to do as much more damage as he can.

To call him merely demented and dangerous for your country is a very serious understatement.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2327
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Is Joe Biden Dangerous?

Postby Otto » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:03 pm

If it is a done deal and Biden is soon to be replaced because of his senility, then he may not even know he is president and that makes him even more dangerous. :)
User avatar
Otto
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:53 pm

Re: Is Joe Biden Dangerous?

Postby obsrvr524 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:10 am

Otto wrote:If it is a done deal and Biden is soon to be replaced because of his senility, then he may not even know he is president and that makes him even more dangerous. :)

After signing one of his Anti-American EO's, he did mutter - "Pass this to the President" - and he wasn't talking about Harris.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2327
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Is Joe Biden Dangerous?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:32 am

obsrvr524 wrote:
Otto wrote:If it is a done deal and Biden is soon to be replaced because of his senility, then he may not even know he is president and that makes him even more dangerous. :)

After signing one of his Anti-American EO's, he did mutter - "Pass this to the President" - and he wasn't talking about Harris.


which order? why was in anti american? also, source?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28831
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Is Joe Biden Dangerous?

Postby obsrvr524 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:11 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:
obsrvr524 wrote:
Otto wrote:If it is a done deal and Biden is soon to be replaced because of his senility, then he may not even know he is president and that makes him even more dangerous. :)

After signing one of his Anti-American EO's, he did mutter - "Pass this to the President" - and he wasn't talking about Harris.


which order? why was in anti american? also, source?

I watched a video of the signing - had to turn up the volume to full. I think it was about the 2nd or 3rd one, They were not saying what each one was. He even said that he didn't know what he was signing.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2327
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Is Joe Biden Dangerous?

Postby obsrvr524 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:37 pm

_
What do you call it when someone instigates compulsive hatred with his left hand while holding up his right in the name of peace and unity?


This is what - Image
            Socialism
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2327
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Is Joe Biden Dangerous?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:55 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:After signing one of his Anti-American EO's, he did mutter - "Pass this to the President" - and he wasn't talking about Harris.
which order? why was in anti american? also, source?

I watched a video of the signing - had to turn up the volume to full. I think it was about the 2nd or 3rd one, They were not saying what each one was. He even said that he didn't know what he was signing.[/quote]


bruh they are all listed on the wh site
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28831
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Is Joe Biden Dangerous?

Postby Otto » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:12 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:
Otto wrote:If it is a done deal and Biden is soon to be replaced because of his senility, then he may not even know he is president and that makes him even more dangerous. :)

After signing one of his Anti-American EO's, he did mutter - "Pass this to the President" - and he wasn't talking about Harris.

:lol:

obsrvr524 wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:
obsrvr524 wrote:After signing one of his Anti-American EO's, he did mutter - "Pass this to the President" - and he wasn't talking about Harris.


which order? why was in anti american? also, source?

I watched a video of the signing - had to turn up the volume to full. I think it was about the 2nd or 3rd one, They were not saying what each one was. He even said that he didn't know what he was signing.

:lol:

8)

A tough guy!

:lol:

8)

You would be better off having a bonobo for president.
User avatar
Otto
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:53 pm

Re: Is Joe Biden Dangerous?

Postby Kathrina » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:39 am

Newswars:

Neswars wrote:The Joe Biden administration is blundering America into a World War 3 scenario as tensions rise globally. We are looking at a WW3 in which the regime controlling America does not represent the American people, there is zero national cohesion, and there are no clear objectives except the profit-oriented destabilization goals and petty rivalries of the Oligarchs. Such a war is not winnable for the American government, and could spark a massive bipartisan antiwar movement to challenge the bellicose decisions of the Biden regime.
Image Image Image
User avatar
Kathrina
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:50 am


Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users