American domestic terrorist killed yesterday, not patriot.

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

American domestic terrorist killed yesterday, not patriot.

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:47 am

those domestic terrorist who attacked the capital building yesterday,
were not, NOT patriots but they were committing sedition....

Sedition: conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against
the authority of a state or a monarch....

it is an political act meant to overthrow the government....just as the
American Civil war was had two sides, Americans and traitors...

any attempt to overthrow the legal government is sedition...there is
simply no legal justification to overthrow the government.....

and any attempt to overthrow the government isn't the use of law
and order...in fact sedition is the exact opposite of law and order.....

overthrowing the government cannot be justified either by false
claims of rigged elections or addressing alleged wrongs...
you cannot claim the high moral ground while engaging in
the overthrow of the American government...

these domestic terrorist try to claim they are "law and order" and yet
dozens of police officers were hurt and some seriously... how can you claim
to be "law and order" and violently attack police officers?

now those defenders of domestic terrorist claim some false
equivalency between this last summer Peaceful PROTEST
and an attempt to overthrow the government...

you try to claim they were equal or the BLM marchers were somehow
worse... and yet the protesters, they weren't trying to OVERTHROW the government....

they were trying to institute fundamental change in the way the police
operated... there was no attempt at overthrowing the government..
they wanted BETTER government, not an overthrow of the government....

this is at the heart of the liberal movement in America, not the
overthrow of the government, but the improvement of government....

how to make government better is the goal of every single liberal and democrat.....
not the overthrow of government....

the goal is to make government better able to serve the people
for whom they do serve...

and that is the goal of both the BLM and Antifa.... while you may question
their methods.. you can't question their attempts.... the highest goal of
Every, EVERY American should be simple, how do we make America better today?

This failed attempt of the right or called MAGA, failed because it didn't have
as the basic point to be, how do we make America better?

the next administration won't be the end of America, but the
rebuilding of America.... to be the America I grew up with...
An America where we believe in the government
and we hold that "all men are created equal"
and that we wake up every single day with the thought
that "How do we make America better every single day?"

the kids will think I have lost my mind because it won't be cynical
enough or violent enough or I am too "idealistic"

but the fact is, I would rather be called "idealistic" then a realist
or a conservative..... why? Because that means I still have my dreams
and my hopes... listen to Zero and see someone with no dreams and no
hopes and see what a small, destroyed human being looks like.....
he has given up on America, given up on life and given up on himself.... and he can
change if he wants to... but he wants to remain a small
inconsequential, psychopathic human being... and that is his choice....
he could die tonight and absolutely no one will miss him.....
no one.......and that is by choice... and the same goes for Oberv
and the other idiot whose name I can't remember right now...

these three are connected by their completely irrelevant existence
on earth... no could care less if any of them died because they
have nothing to offer us outside of despair and negativity and hate.....

for that is their message....in fact, I would classify them as
domestic terrorists because they advocate against every thing
that America stands for... for I see their own personal attitude
as being connected to there own self image and their understanding
of the state/government....they hate America because they hate themselves....

but they will protest and claim to be the "highest" patriots ever seen in America
but we know that not to be true because of their loud and clear message of
supporting IQ45 and his attempt at overthrowing the country yesterday...

they are domestic terrorists... each and every single one of them...
and each and ever single one of them supports the overthrow of America
and that is sedition....

sedition: conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority
of a state or monarch.......

these kids have proclaimed over and over and over again their opposition
to Biden and the next administration... and that opposition they
offer isn't just the simple words of loyal opposition... no, no..
they have called for violence against the state and the use of
violence against those who support Biden, the left, liberals....

I would suggest that this call to violence against the left is part of
their pattern of sedition against America...it isn't isolated or separate
from their actual sedition, but part and parcel of their sedition against
the United States...you cannot separate out their calls for violence
against the left and their calls for violence against country....

you can't call out for violence and then claim as they will shortly,
Oh, I was kidding, can't you take a joke.....

It is no joke to call for the overthrow of America government
as these kids have done so.. and it is no joke to call
for the death of individuals because you don't approve
of their political viewpoint......but frankly, after being charged
with sedition, what does it matter that they are bigots and
intolerant and prejudiced and anti-human?

all I can say is, I hope Putin is paying you a whole lot of money
to commit sedition against America......otherwise you really don't have
a defense....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8924
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: American domestic terrorist killed yesterday, not patrio

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:04 am

here she is giving her final psychotic rant before committing the crimes that led to her death.

https://twitter.com/BlueGhost40_/status ... 3187179527
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28442
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: American domestic terrorist killed yesterday, not patrio

Postby Gloominary » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:30 pm

You don't get to burn, loot and murder, takeover federal property, government buildings and neighborhoods just because you think you're fighting for a just cause PK, that's not how it works.

There's two standards in the US, and probably Canada too, one for the far left, and one for the right.

Your double standard has been exposed for all the world to see, and conservatives, constitutionalists, libertarians and moderates have every right to be up in arms over it.
Last edited by Gloominary on Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3293
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: American domestic terrorist killed yesterday, not patrio

Postby Gloominary » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:38 pm

The US is being occupied right now, by the far left, or Antifa and BLM couldn't have gotten away with what they did.

That occupation must be overthrown.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3293
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: American domestic terrorist killed yesterday, not patrio

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:59 pm

Gloominary wrote:You don't get to burn, loot and murder, takeover federal property, government buildings and neighborhoods just because you think you're fighting for a just cause PK, that's not how it works.

There's two standards in the US, and probably Canada too, one for the far left, and one for the right.

Your double standard has been exposed for all the world to see, and conservatives, constitutionalists, libertarians and moderates have every right to be up in arms over it.


K: perhaps you missed the part where the right tried to take over the government..
you know, insurrection... sedition....crimes against the entire nation......

your very selective interpretation of the violence is one of the reasons why
your point is simply wrong...

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8924
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: American domestic terrorist killed yesterday, not patrio

Postby Gloominary » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:11 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
Gloominary wrote:You don't get to burn, loot and murder, takeover federal property, government buildings and neighborhoods just because you think you're fighting for a just cause PK, that's not how it works.

There's two standards in the US, and probably Canada too, one for the far left, and one for the right.

Your double standard has been exposed for all the world to see, and conservatives, constitutionalists, libertarians and moderates have every right to be up in arms over it.


K: perhaps you missed the part where the right tried to take over the government..
you know, insurrection... sedition....crimes against the entire nation......

your very selective interpretation of the violence is one of the reasons why
your point is simply wrong...

Kropotkin

That wasn't the right, that was a small group of peaceful protestors, who broke off from the main group, DJT then sent the national guard after.
Some of them paid for what they did with their lives.
Antifa/BLM doesn't pay.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3293
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: American domestic terrorist killed yesterday, not patrio

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:16 pm

Gloominary wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:
Gloominary wrote:You don't get to burn, loot and murder, takeover federal property, government buildings and neighborhoods just because you think you're fighting for a just cause PK, that's not how it works.

There's two standards in the US, and probably Canada too, one for the far left, and one for the right.

Your double standard has been exposed for all the world to see, and conservatives, constitutionalists, libertarians and moderates have every right to be up in arms over it.


K: perhaps you missed the part where the right tried to take over the government..
you know, insurrection... sedition....crimes against the entire nation......

your very selective interpretation of the violence is one of the reasons why
your point is simply wrong...

Kropotkin

That wasn't the right, that was a small group of protestors, who broke off from the main group, DJT then sent the national guard after.
Some of them paid for what they did with their lives.
Antifa/BLM doesn't pay.


K: once again, a very selective interpretation of the facts... it is really what the
right does best...a small group of trump supporters? did you actually see
the events in DC? and IQ45 didn't send in the national guard, it was pence
and that was several hours after, after it had started...

quit trying to rewrite history just a couple of days after it happened.....

and IQ45 is the GOP.... let us make that very clear...don't try to separate
them because there is no separation between IQ45 and the GOP......

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8924
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: American domestic terrorist killed yesterday, not patrio

Postby Gloominary » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:23 pm

Yes, it was a small group, the overwhelming majority of protestors, hundreds of thousands remained completely peaceful, only dozens or perhaps hundreds stormed the building.
So I'm not allowed to separate Trump from the GOP, but you're separating Trump from Pence?
If Pence sent the national guard, that means Trump sent the national guard.
Hours after what started?
The thing was totally peaceful for hours.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3293
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: American domestic terrorist killed yesterday, not patrio

Postby d0rkyd00d » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:38 pm

Gloominary wrote:You don't get to burn, loot and murder, takeover federal property, government buildings and neighborhoods just because you think you're fighting for a just cause PK, that's not how it works.

There's two standards in the US, and probably Canada too, one for the far left, and one for the right.

Your double standard has been exposed for all the world to see, and conservatives, constitutionalists, libertarians and moderates have every right to be up in arms over it.


Not really, you're deluded.
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2987
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Re: American domestic terrorist killed yesterday, not patrio

Postby d0rkyd00d » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:39 pm

Gloominary wrote:Yes, it was a small group, the overwhelming majority of protestors, hundreds of thousands remained completely peaceful, only dozens or perhaps hundreds stormed the building.
So I'm not allowed to separate Trump from the GOP, but you're separating Trump from Pence?
If Pence sent the national guard, that means Trump sent the national guard.
Hours after what started?
The thing was totally peaceful for hours.


Peaceful before Trump spoke.....I'm not sure the hours leading up to his command to march on the Capitol really count.
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2987
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Re: American domestic terrorist killed yesterday, not patrio

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:44 pm

Gloominary wrote:Yes, it was a small group, the overwhelming majority of protestors, hundreds of thousands remained completely peaceful, only dozens or perhaps hundreds stormed the building.
So I'm not allowed to separate Trump from the GOP, but you're separating Trump from Pence?
If Pence sent the national guard, that means Trump sent the national guard.
Hours after what started?
The thing was totally peaceful for hours.


K: once again, rewriting history... you said a "small group of protesters"
and now you admit to "hundreds of thousands"....

Pence did send in the national guard because IQ45 wouldn't...
remember, Pence was in the building the whole time, he had
motivation to get the national guard there...whereas IQ45 couldn't have
cared less...and didn't....

Peaceful for hours? oh, is that the defense for the violence and deaths
that followed? the time that lapsed before a violent attack is completely
irrelevant....

see officer, we didn't kill that man for hours, before we did...
so you see we are innocent because we didn't kill him for hours.....
so it was an entirely peaceful event.. because we didn't kill him for hours
......before we did...

quit rewriting history to get your peeps off the hook....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8924
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: American domestic terrorist killed yesterday, not patrio

Postby d0rkyd00d » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:36 pm

Gloominary wrote:You don't get to burn, loot and murder, takeover federal property, government buildings and neighborhoods just because you think you're fighting for a just cause PK, that's not how it works.

There's two standards in the US, and probably Canada too, one for the far left, and one for the right.

Your double standard has been exposed for all the world to see, and conservatives, constitutionalists, libertarians and moderates have every right to be up in arms over it.


Goals and intentions matter. If you consider this, you will find the distinction.
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2987
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Re: American domestic terrorist killed yesterday, not patrio

Postby Gloominary » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:06 pm

d0rkyd00d wrote:
Gloominary wrote:You don't get to burn, loot and murder, takeover federal property, government buildings and neighborhoods just because you think you're fighting for a just cause PK, that's not how it works.

There's two standards in the US, and probably Canada too, one for the far left, and one for the right.

Your double standard has been exposed for all the world to see, and conservatives, constitutionalists, libertarians and moderates have every right to be up in arms over it.


Goals and intentions matter. If you consider this, you will find the distinction.

So for you, right makes might, the ends justify the means, the Antifa/BLM riots were justified.

Noted
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3293
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: American domestic terrorist killed yesterday, not patrio

Postby d0rkyd00d » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:12 pm

Gloominary wrote:
d0rkyd00d wrote:
Gloominary wrote:You don't get to burn, loot and murder, takeover federal property, government buildings and neighborhoods just because you think you're fighting for a just cause PK, that's not how it works.

There's two standards in the US, and probably Canada too, one for the far left, and one for the right.

Your double standard has been exposed for all the world to see, and conservatives, constitutionalists, libertarians and moderates have every right to be up in arms over it.


Goals and intentions matter. If you consider this, you will find the distinction.


So for you, right makes might, the ends justify the means, the Antifa/BLM riots were justified.

Noted


This is a straw man, I made none of those claims.
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2987
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Re: American domestic terrorist killed yesterday, not patrio

Postby d0rkyd00d » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:13 pm

You're drawing a moral equivalence where none exists. It's a common fallacy.
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2987
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Re: American domestic terrorist killed yesterday, not patrio

Postby Gloominary » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:14 pm

K: once again, rewriting history... you said a "small group of protesters"
and now you admit to "hundreds of thousands"....

Hundreds of thousands of them were entirely peaceful, hundreds of them weren't entirely peaceful.

Pence did send in the national guard because IQ45 wouldn't...
remember, Pence was in the building the whole time, he had
motivation to get the national guard there...whereas IQ45 couldn't have
cared less...and didn't....

You said you can't separate Trump from the GOP, Pence is a member of the GOP.

Peaceful for hours? oh, is that the defense for the violence and deaths
that followed? the time that lapsed before a violent attack is completely
irrelevant....

see officer, we didn't kill that man for hours, before we did...
so you see we are innocent because we didn't kill him for hours.....
so it was an entirely peaceful event.. because we didn't kill him for hours
......before we did...

Kropotkin

The protest was overwhelmingly peaceful.
There were a few agitators, but most of them were mischievous, not dangerous.
I can't condone murder, the Trump supporter who bashed the police officers head in with a fire extinguisher deserves to be behind bars.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3293
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: American domestic terrorist killed yesterday, not patrio

Postby Gloominary » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:16 pm

d0rkyd00d wrote:This is a straw man, I made none of those claims.

I think you're being disingenuous here.

You're backpedaling.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3293
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: American domestic terrorist killed yesterday, not patrio

Postby d0rkyd00d » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:19 pm

Gloominary wrote:
d0rkyd00d wrote:This is a straw man, I made none of those claims.

I think you're being disingenuous here.

You're backpedaling.


Nothing to think about here. Just look at what I said.

Goals and intentions matter. If you consider this, you will find the distinction.


None of the positive claims you responded with were made.
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2987
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Re: American domestic terrorist killed yesterday, not patrio

Postby Gloominary » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:21 pm

d0rkyd00d wrote:
Gloominary wrote:
d0rkyd00d wrote:This is a straw man, I made none of those claims.

I think you're being disingenuous here.

You're backpedaling.


Nothing to think about here. Just look at what I said.

Goals and intentions matter. If you consider this, you will find the distinction.


None of the positive claims you responded with were made.

What you said, in relation to what I said, speaks for itself.

For you, the ends justify the means.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3293
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: American domestic terrorist killed yesterday, not patrio

Postby d0rkyd00d » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:38 pm

What you said, in relation to what I said, speaks for itself.

For you, the ends justify the means.


Nope, simply drawing a distinction between the events surrounding BLM protests vs. the events on January 6th. There's no moral equivalence.
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2987
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Re: American domestic terrorist killed yesterday, not patrio

Postby Gloominary » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:41 pm

d0rkyd00d wrote:
What you said, in relation to what I said, speaks for itself.

For you, the ends justify the means.


Nope, simply drawing a distinction between the events surrounding BLM protests vs. the events on January 6th. There's no moral equivalence.

For you, Antifa/BLM's goals and intentions were good, therefore its means, including riots, are justified.

For you, Trump supporters' goals and intentions are bad, therefore their means, including riots, are unjustified.

For you, only goals and intent matter, not means.
Last edited by Gloominary on Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3293
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: American domestic terrorist killed yesterday, not patrio

Postby d0rkyd00d » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:43 pm

Gloominary wrote:
d0rkyd00d wrote:
What you said, in relation to what I said, speaks for itself.

For you, the ends justify the means.


Nope, simply drawing a distinction between the events surrounding BLM protests vs. the events on January 6th. There's no moral equivalence.

For you, Antifa/BLM's goals and intentions were good, therefore its means, including riots, are justified.


Their intentions and goals were different, and that matters. Especially in the eyes of the legal system.
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2987
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Re: American domestic terrorist killed yesterday, not patrio

Postby d0rkyd00d » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:43 pm

And no, I don't believe the ends justify the means (as a truism).
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2987
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Re: American domestic terrorist killed yesterday, not patrio

Postby Gloominary » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:45 pm

d0rkyd00d wrote:And no, I don't believe the ends justify the means (as a truism).

You believe progressive ends justify the means, you believe conservative ends don't justify the means.

So for you, only ends matter, not means.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3293
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: American domestic terrorist killed yesterday, not patrio

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:46 pm

Gloominary wrote:
K: once again, rewriting history... you said a "small group of protesters"
and now you admit to "hundreds of thousands"....

Hundreds of thousands of them were entirely peaceful, hundreds of them weren't entirely peaceful.

Pence did send in the national guard because IQ45 wouldn't...
remember, Pence was in the building the whole time, he had
motivation to get the national guard there...whereas IQ45 couldn't have
cared less...and didn't....

You said you can't separate Trump from the GOP, Pence is a member of the GOP.

Peaceful for hours? oh, is that the defense for the violence and deaths
that followed? the time that lapsed before a violent attack is completely
irrelevant....

see officer, we didn't kill that man for hours, before we did...
so you see we are innocent because we didn't kill him for hours.....
so it was an entirely peaceful event.. because we didn't kill him for hours
......before we did...

Kropotkin

The protest was overwhelmingly peaceful.
There were a few agitators, but most of them were mischievous, not dangerous.
I can't condone murder, the Trump supporter who bashed the police officers head in with a fire extinguisher deserves to be behind bars.


K: you are supporting the attempted coup of America...
it was a brazen attempt to overthrow the government by
both violence and intimation...the very fact you had, as you put it,
hundred of thousands of people, there supporting the violence
doesn't make "a few agitators" and the rest... it is one group with one
agenda...you are trying to make a fine distinction between something
that doesn't have any distinction...

for example, if you are with someone, say in a car and another person in that
car shoots and kills someone... you are still held liable as if you were the one who
fired the shot....people have gone to prison for that...even though they were
"innocent bystanders"... it doesn't matter....this is another example of
the "few bad apples" theory....

if a white terrorist kills someone, or a white policeman kills someone,
he is a "bad apple" an isolated individual..... if a black man kills
someone...suddenly the entire black race is violent and criminal...
with no exceptions.... you will treat two equal incidents as
separate events depending upon the race of the perpetrators....
white people get a different standard then black people...
as the BLM marches in the summer and the white attempt
to overthrow the government the other day show us....

if black marchers had attempted to overthrow the government,
you would be screaming for the death of every single one of them....
inside the capital and outside........

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8924
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Next

Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users