Sterilization

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Sterilization

Postby Gloominary » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:16 am

Really don't want to turn this thread into another debate about covid or vaxxes.

Just wanted to post this link:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uqu5rR8JK5YV/
Gloominary
Philosopher

Re: Sterilization

Postby d0rkyd00d » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:09 pm

You posted a new thread to provide a link to Bitchute? What da fuck is wrong with you.
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher

Postby d0rkyd00d » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:10 pm

Are these forums moderated anymore?

Can we have just one thread linked to fringe COVID wingnut conspiracy theories?
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:13 pm

how is it a fringe conspiracy theory win the MSM even agrees with the precautions?
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Gloominary » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:54 pm

d0rkyd00d wrote:Are these forums moderated anymore?

Can we have just one thread linked to fringe COVID wingnut conspiracy theories?

1stly, it's not a fringe conspiracy theory, half this forum believes in it, and I suspect close to half of people in general believe it's either fake, exaggerated or real and unexaggerated, but the medical, sociopolitical and economic response is still disproportionate, but most of them are too afraid to speak up and stand out.
2ndly, it's not like I'm flooding the boards with links/threads about covid, so what if I post a link/thread or 2 every few months?
3rdly, covid is a huge topic, there're many upcoming subtopics within the broader ongoing topic that could use their own threads, and arguably this is one of them.
I didn't want this link/topic to get buried in other threads.
There's dozens if not hundreds of threads about say Trump started by both the right and left, and no one's complaining about them.
Lastly, I'm open to developing and discussing this thread, just really don't feel like getting into another debate.
Gloominary
Philosopher

Return to Current Events