American Patriot murdered in cold-blood at the Capitol

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: American Patriot murdered in cold-blood at the Capitol

Postby Gloominary » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:00 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:whats your take on mcconnell declaring himself the grim reaper of house legislation?

I don't know anything about that.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3604
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: American Patriot murdered in cold-blood at the Capitol

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:09 am

really? he has 100s of house bills that he has refused to hold votes on in the senate. several about election security, minimum wage, worker protections, the list goes on and on....literally all the things that people generally agree that they want, and that the house passed, and that the senate by way of mcconnell holding position as majority leader have refused to hold votes on. he called himself "the grim reaper of house legislation". the whole "both sides" argument works sometimes, but not all the time. certainly not with regard to the 100s of bills passed by our reps that gop leader mcconnell has refused to vote on.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29524
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: American Patriot murdered in cold-blood at the Capitol

Postby promethean75 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:10 am

McConnell doesn't care about anything man. he even admitted it
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4700
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: American Patriot murdered in cold-blood at the Capitol

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:11 am

looks like the law and order crowd killed a cop last night while raising congress and turning over the offices of our elected officials.

dont blue lives matter to them?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29524
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: American Patriot murdered in cold-blood at the Capitol

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:12 am

promethean75 wrote:McConnell doesn't care about anything man. he even admitted it


i think that people spend way too much time thinking about rival political theories and not nearly enough time paying attention to the actual bills that are being passed and what the politicians are doing in actual current events.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29524
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: American Patriot murdered in cold-blood at the Capitol

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:35 am

Gloominary wrote:4 dead peaceful protestors in just a single day, funny I can't recall any Antifas or BLMs being shot dead by police in the 6 months or so they set America, including government buildings with people in them, ablaze.
The military police appear to have a strong leftwing bias, I guess they've been programmed that way.

Same thing I said except the Antifa and BLM riots have been going on since May so eight months. And who incited the violence, Antifa agitators who infiltrated the crowd and heard they facial ID’d two of them so far.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8689
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: American Patriot murdered in cold-blood at the Capitol

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:38 am

i heard those facial id machines were hacked
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29524
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: American Patriot murdered in cold-blood at the Capitol

Postby Gloominary » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:48 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:really? he has 100s of house bills that he has refused to hold votes on in the senate. several about election security, minimum wage, worker protections, the list goes on and on....literally all the things that people generally agree that they want, and that the house passed, and that the senate by way of mcconnell holding position as majority leader have refused to hold votes on. he called himself "the grim reaper of house legislation". the whole "both sides" argument works sometimes, but not all the time. certainly not with regard to the 100s of bills passed by our reps that gop leader mcconnell has refused to vote on.

I'm a social democrat, so there's probably quite a bit I disagree with McConnell on.
But if he's a real capitalist like Rand Paul in contrast to a crony capitalist, then I'll at least respect him and his philosophy.
However, if he's a corporatist and a war monger, then I disrespect him.
I'm an independent, not a conservative.
Trump, and the republican party, are miles away from perfect to say the least.
Nonetheless I believe Trump has taken the party in a better direction than where they were headed, and in a better direction than dems, especially contemporary dems.
He didn't start any new wars for example, that alone is a major improvement.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3604
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: American Patriot murdered in cold-blood at the Capitol

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:52 am

[quote="Gloominary"
He didn't start any new wars for example, that alone is a major improvement.[/quote]

K: but in fact he did start a war... a civil war....and that war was culminated
in yesterdays violent attempt to overthrow the government....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9639
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: American Patriot murdered in cold-blood at the Capitol

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:01 am

Gloominary wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:really? he has 100s of house bills that he has refused to hold votes on in the senate. several about election security, minimum wage, worker protections, the list goes on and on....literally all the things that people generally agree that they want, and that the house passed, and that the senate by way of mcconnell holding position as majority leader have refused to hold votes on. he called himself "the grim reaper of house legislation". the whole "both sides" argument works sometimes, but not all the time. certainly not with regard to the 100s of bills passed by our reps that gop leader mcconnell has refused to vote on.

I'm a social democrat, so there's probably quite a bit I disagree with McConnell on.
But if he's a real capitalist like Rand Paul in contrast to a crony capitalist, then I'll at least respect him and his philosophy.
However, if he's a corporatist and a war monger, then I disrespect him.
I'm an independent, not a conservative.
Trump, and the republican party, are miles away from perfect to say the least.
Nonetheless I believe Trump has taken the party in a better direction than where they were headed, and in a better direction than dems, especially contemporary dems.
He didn't start any new wars for example, that alone is a major improvement.



the start of a war doesnt necessarily happen just when troops are deployed. hes caused instability all over the world. instability is the shit wars are made of.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29524
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: American Patriot murdered in cold-blood at the Capitol

Postby Gloominary » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:39 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Gloominary wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:really? he has 100s of house bills that he has refused to hold votes on in the senate. several about election security, minimum wage, worker protections, the list goes on and on....literally all the things that people generally agree that they want, and that the house passed, and that the senate by way of mcconnell holding position as majority leader have refused to hold votes on. he called himself "the grim reaper of house legislation". the whole "both sides" argument works sometimes, but not all the time. certainly not with regard to the 100s of bills passed by our reps that gop leader mcconnell has refused to vote on.

I'm a social democrat, so there's probably quite a bit I disagree with McConnell on.
But if he's a real capitalist like Rand Paul in contrast to a crony capitalist, then I'll at least respect him and his philosophy.
However, if he's a corporatist and a war monger, then I disrespect him.
I'm an independent, not a conservative.
Trump, and the republican party, are miles away from perfect to say the least.
Nonetheless I believe Trump has taken the party in a better direction than where they were headed, and in a better direction than dems, especially contemporary dems.
He didn't start any new wars for example, that alone is a major improvement.



the start of a war doesnt necessarily happen just when troops are deployed. hes caused instability all over the world. instability is the shit wars are made of.

War itself is the greatest cause of instability, war begets more war.

Next to war, draconian covid laws and lockdowns are the greatest cause of instability in the world.
Trump has taken a moderate approach to covid, good on him.
As time goes on, Belarus and Sweden's strategy on covid is being vindicated, they took the right, or better approach.

Arguably some of the instability Trump caused was necessary, continuing to ship jobs overseas, to China and so on was unsustainable.
America is far too dependent on foreign dictatorships for its goods.
Trump is right to encourage self-sufficiency.
And Trump is not alone in this, Bernie Sanders too was a protectionist who wanted to bring jobs back and keep jobs from being outsourced.

China deserves all the criticism Trump gives it, it's basically a richer and far more powerful North Korea.
It invaded Hong Kong and is plotting to invade Taiwan.
It's oppressing Muslims, Christians, Tibetans and many others, including Han Chinese.
It's a terrible nation, and we should work towards isolating it economically and politically whenever and wherever we can, not becoming more dependent on it.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3604
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: American Patriot murdered in cold-blood at the Capitol

Postby Gloominary » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:51 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
Gloominary wrote:He didn't start any new wars for example, that alone is a major improvement.


K: but in fact he did start a war... a civil war....and that war was culminated
in yesterdays violent attempt to overthrow the government....

Kropotkin

Trump didn't start the cold civil war, dems and the Bushs/Romneys of the republican party did, from day one of his inauguration.
Trump always discouraged violence, and the vast majority of the protestors were nonviolent.
A few took it upon themselves to commit vandalism and disrupt the proceedings, that's not Trump's fault, nor could it meaningfully be characterized as an attempt to overthrow the government.
Besides, where does it say protests have to be peaceful, right?
See Antifa/BLM.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3604
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: American Patriot murdered in cold-blood at the Capitol

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:58 am

a moderate approach to covid and we are literally the epicenter of the virus
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29524
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: American Patriot murdered in cold-blood at the Capitol

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:15 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:[quote="Gloominary"
He didn't start any new wars for example, that alone is a major improvement.


K: but in fact he did start a war... a civil war....and that war was culminated
in yesterdays violent attempt to overthrow the government....

Kropotkin[/quote]
You and your commie friends started this civil war, PK. Point the finger at yourself.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: American Patriot murdered in cold-blood at the Capitol

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:16 am

urwrong is like the dude who hits someone and then says that they made him hit them
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29524
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: American Patriot murdered in cold-blood at the Capitol

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:17 am

mmmhm
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: American Patriot murdered in cold-blood at the Capitol

Postby Gloominary » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:30 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:a moderate approach to covid and we are literally the epicenter of the virus

I don't wish to get into a debate about covid here or now.
Half my output on this forum this year has been on covid.
I believe the virulence of covid has been greatly exaggerated for socioeconomic and political reasons.
I also believe the efficacy of covid laws and lockdowns has been greatly exaggerated.
Anyone who wants to hear both sides of the argument may want to check out my thread:

https://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?t=195585

It starts off a bit rough, but I think it improves as it develops.
I've also participated in good threads Urwrong, Karpel Tunnel and others started on the subject.
I'll let those threads speak for themselves, I have nothing more to say on the subject for now.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3604
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: American Patriot murdered in cold-blood at the Capitol

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:32 am

word
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29524
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: American Patriot murdered in cold-blood at the Capitol

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:43 am

here is a better video of the insurrectionist who invaded our capitol and attempted to threaten our govt and our democratic process yesterday and who was killed while committing her crime by our noble law enforcement officers who did their duty to protect our country. she died like a dog. they should bill her family for the cleanup.

god bless america and god bless the men and women of law enforcement who put their lives on the line to protect our democracy and our country from traitorous scum like this woman.

scroll to 2nd reply and click "view sensitive content"

https://twitter.com/FranzBirdinand/stat ... 6343696391
Last edited by Mr Reasonable on Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29524
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: American Patriot murdered in cold-blood at the Capitol

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:46 am

these are the traitors who have been calling for civil war. waving the flag of the traitors who tried to divide our nation. breaching the capitol building in order to threaten our elected representatives and disrupt our democratic process. literally shattering windows to make their way through barricaded doors in order to inflict harm on not only our form of govt, the people who have the job of executing it, our sacred institutions, and the constitution itself. the police should have killed them all on sight.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29524
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: American Patriot murdered in cold-blood at the Capitol

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:47 am

one of them beat a law enforcement officer to death with a fire extinguisher
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29524
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: American Patriot murdered in cold-blood at the Capitol

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:47 am

donald trump invited them to do this and in his miserable 59 second speech said that he loved them and that he understood their pain.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29524
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: American Patriot murdered in cold-blood at the Capitol

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:48 am

the officer's blood and this woman's blood are on the hands of the people who continue to push the false narrative that the election was stolen.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29524
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: American Patriot murdered in cold-blood at the Capitol

Postby Gloominary » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:41 am

:-"
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3604
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: American Patriot murdered in cold-blood at the Capitol

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:21 am

she died like a dog while trying to destabilize american democracy. these people were trying to start a war.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29524
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users