White Hat Hackers, recording themselves Hacking Georgia

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

White Hat Hackers, recording themselves Hacking Georgia

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:47 pm

In Real-Time, game over treasonous mother fuckers:

Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Re: White Hat Hackers, recording themselves Hacking Georgia

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:49 am

The Left doesn't care - why should they? They feel that the game is all but over - why look at countervailing evidence?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:56 am

obsrvr524 wrote:The Left doesn't care - why should they? They feel that the game is all but over - why look at countervailing evidence?

True, at this point, it's more about reaching out to the Center, and all remaining Patriots in the United States, because we're about to split in half.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:04 am

It reminds me of that Chinese Yin-Yang symbol - there is no middle ground.

You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:44 am

bruh that is a video of a guy saying that there is evidence that will be released later then they speculate for a few minutes lol u suck at this
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:53 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:bruh that is a video of a guy saying that there is evidence that will be released later then they speculate for a few minutes lol u suck at this

If Congress hasn't heard it already they will between Jan 6 and Mr Trump's inauguration.

You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:11 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:bruh that is a video of a guy saying that there is evidence that will be released later then they speculate for a few minutes lol u suck at this

the guy is literally hacking an election and recording it, ur dum
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby d0rkyd00d » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:56 pm

"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:31 am

d0rkyd00d wrote:

Yeah votes count, if you're dead, nice propaganda and lies though.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby d0rkyd00d » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:52 am

Facts are inconvenient, but here is the video with the explanations everybody has requested.

No doubt it won't help change any minds, but it does help those who do want an understanding of both sides.
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:54 am

if you listen to trumps call from yesterday you can hear the part where they explain that they dont really have proof of dead people voting. they claim that 1000s did, and then the issue is pressed they back down from that on the call.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:34 am

we have lots more evidence, georgia may or may not have the strongest cases and proofs, but we have the dominion algorithms and thats all thats really necessary to prove widespread voter fraud

i think trump was just giving them one last chance to do the right thing, which is fess up, they dragged their feet with all this, did not audit, and did not take it seriously because theyre cowards who want to hold onto their meager positions, they will be rolled over once trump wins 2nd election
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby d0rkyd00d » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:16 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:we have lots more evidence, georgia may or may not have the strongest cases and proofs, but we have the dominion algorithms and thats all thats really necessary to prove widespread voter fraud

i think trump was just giving them one last chance to do the right thing, which is fess up, they dragged their feet with all this, did not audit, and did not take it seriously because theyre cowards who want to hold onto their meager positions, they will be rolled over once trump wins 2nd election

Who is "we," lol

-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:48 am

huhuhuh, you're so funny, NOT

Don't play games with me dork, stick to arguments, since you haven't really won any recently have you? What's the last convincing point you've made?
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby d0rkyd00d » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:52 pm

Well you're saying "we" have evidence....like there are things that have yet to come to light that only you, and nobody else, knows about.

I'm ready, because the arguments thus far about election fraud are demonstrably false.

-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:55 pm

d0rkyd00d wrote:Well you're saying "we" have evidence....like there are things that have yet to come to light that only you, and nobody else, knows about.

I'm ready, because the arguments thus far about election fraud are demonstrably false.

Imagine having an ignorance as Evil as yours:

I know you gouged-out your own eyes. But don't expect to ever consider yourself honest in front of me. I know your kind and your lies. You are with the Demons.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby d0rkyd00d » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:19 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:I know you gouged-out your own eyes. But don't expect to ever consider yourself honest in front of me. I know your kind and your lies. You are with the Demons.

I'm violently ignant.

-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:21 pm

And you're not even aware of it.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby d0rkyd00d » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:26 pm

I'm ignant about my own ignance. It's blissful.

-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:00 pm

spam more like ur hero smears, u deserve lowercase and sentence fragments

shill
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:22 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:huhuhuh, you're so funny, NOT

Don't play games with me dork, stick to arguments, since you haven't really won any recently have you? What's the last convincing point you've made?

i am convinced that biden has 306 electoral votes which have all been certified by the states. that is pretty convincing evidence, to me, that trump lost.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:23 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:spam more like ur hero smears, u deserve lowercase and sentence fragments

shill

seriously who hurt u

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:42 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:i am convinced that biden has 306 electoral votes which have all been certified by the states. that is pretty convincing evidence, to me, that trump lost.

i am convinced that Trump won on election day, that night, msm couldnt utter the words "trump wins", so they refused to call the election!

y did they do it? becuz they needed more time to create false votes, we have the proof, but u r shilling and gaslighting hard, ur a loyal member of the commie club
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:43 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:seriously who hurt u

ur mom did when she rolled on top of me, but dont worry, only a sprained ankle
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:48 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:i am convinced that biden has 306 electoral votes which have all been certified by the states. that is pretty convincing evidence, to me, that trump lost.

i am convinced that Trump won on election day, that night, msm couldnt utter the words "trump wins", so they refused to call the election!

y did they do it? becuz they needed more time to create false votes, we have the proof, but u r shilling and gaslighting hard, ur a loyal member of the commie club

u realize that the winner is the person who has the most votes when all the votes are counted right? its not like the person who has the most votes at the end of election day....u know that right?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Next

Return to Current Events