COVID Latest News, Updates etc.

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

COVID Latest News, Updates etc.

Postby d0rkyd00d » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:27 am

I just realized I didn't see this thread in current events. Maybe another exists that has been buried?

I think it makes sense to have a repository thread for COVID News, updates, local reports, etc.

And if it is possible to relocate any conversations from our tin foil hat wearing friends that may sidetrack the topic, I would much appreciate it!

Here is latest from California regarding the surge:

The first COVID-19 case in California was confirmed Jan. 25. It took 292 days to get to 1 million infections on Nov. 11. Just 44 days later, the number topped 2 million.

The crisis is straining the state’s medical system well beyond its normal capacity, prompting hospitals to treat patients in tents, offices and auditoriums.

As of Thursday, California had record numbers of COVID-19 patients in the hospital and in ICUs, at nearly 19,000 and nearly 4,000, respectively.

https://apnews.com/article/los-angeles- ... 50c2f591d6
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2985
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Re: COVID Latest News, Updates etc.

Postby d0rkyd00d » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:53 pm

U.S. rapidly approaching 20MM cases and now over 330K deaths. https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
California test positivity rate is at around 12%. https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/ ... 829422.php
Mutant strain spreads. https://lancasteronline.com/news/health ... c1139.html
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2985
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Re: COVID Latest News, Updates etc.

Postby d0rkyd00d » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:02 pm

China was likely suppressing numbers of infected w/COVID (surprise surprise):

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... nd=premium

Russia under-reported deaths by 100,000:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia-cov ... -reported/
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2985
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Re: COVID Latest News, Updates etc.

Postby Meno_ » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:29 pm

The latest news is about emerging varients or mutations.

The worry now about the current vaccines ability to cover them and the uncertainty about that, reminds me of the development of the HIV Co tail, where total immunity was assured by a complex of many vaccines. How valid may this analogy may this become? Guesses are inadequate basis for proof.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 8069
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: COVID Latest News, Updates etc.

Postby d0rkyd00d » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:14 pm

Meno_ wrote:The latest news is about emerging varients or mutations.

The worry now about the current vaccines ability to cover them and the uncertainty about that, reminds me of the development of the HIV Co tail, where total immunity was assured by a complex of many vaccines. How valid may this analogy may this become? Guesses are inadequate basis for proof.


Yes, I have read about many concerns of whether a variant could emerge that would render the current vaccines ineffective. Not sure I'll be able to find it, but a professional in that field likened it to the virus changing out of a blue coat into a red coat, in terms of how superficial these variants are.

Of course, they believe that until they are given a good reason to not believe that.
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2985
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Re: COVID Latest News, Updates etc.

Postby obsrvr524 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:28 pm

I think the science is that it takes years even decades for a virus to mutate into anything that the vaccine doesn't already cover.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1829
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: COVID Latest News, Updates etc.

Postby Meno_ » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:28 pm

But perhaps time quantum accelerated by a genetic to memetic relation between viral and human ' relative intelligence'
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 8069
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: COVID Latest News, Updates etc.

Postby obsrvr524 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:35 pm

Meno_ wrote:But perhaps time quantum accelerated by a genetic to memetic relation between viral and human ' relative intelligence'

Or aliens from space time warping virus samples.

Take your pick. :D
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1829
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: COVID Latest News, Updates etc.

Postby Meno_ » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:43 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:
Meno_ wrote:But perhaps time quantum accelerated by a genetic to memetic relation between viral and human ' relative intelligence'

Or aliens from space time warping virus samples.

Take your pick. :D



Let me try to clarify:


Way not think of intelligence in terms of Covid viruses, but a behavioristic model could relate very early behavior structures to advanced types, which gave demonstratibly been shown to gave quantum intelligencee, as in the two slit photon demonstration.



"Science/Technology:

Researcher teases out secrets from surprisingly ‘intelligent’ viruses
Are viruses alive? After more than 25 years of studying the tiny disease-carrying microbes, Michael Lai thinks so.
“Viruses are very intelligent. They can think. They do things that we do not expect. They adapt to the environment. They change themselves in order to survive,” said Lai, professor of molecular microbiology and immunology and a Howard Hughes Medical Institute Investigator.

The reason why some high school biology teachers might argue with his stance, Lai notes, is that a virus can be crystallized similar to nonliving matter. Plus, viruses depend on other living things to reproduce.

Viruses have ways to enter the human body (through the nasal passages, mouth, skin or via injection). Many have evolved defenses to help them evade the immune system. Viruses that cause infection in humans hold a “key” that allows them to unlock normal molecules (called viral receptors) on a human cell surface and slip inside.

Once in, viruses commandeer the cell’s nucleic acid and protein-making machinery, so that more copies of the virus can be made.

Lai has long probed how these tricky parasites work. He has been especially interested in RNA viruses, which carry their genetic blueprints in what scientists have long considered a relatively flimsy apparatus. Because of the way RNA is copied, it is more prone to mistakes in the genetic code and, unlike DNA, the new copy of RNA is never proofread and corrected.

That’s part of what got Lai interested in studying the coronavirus, which is made up of 31,000 nucleotides and has the longest known viral RNA genome. “Conventional wisdom would say that having such a large RNA genome wouldn’t work, that the virus would become defective. But coronavirus seems to have broken all the rules,” he said.

Lai’s studies of coronavirus have revealed the details of how the virus enters target cells and how it turns on RNA synthesis in the host cell. Coronaviruses cause respiratory illnesses in humans and animals and may cause neurological symptoms similar to those of multiple sclerosis.

Lai is also an expert on the hepatitis D virus, a satellite of hepatitis B virus that can worsen hepatitis infection. In the past few years, hepatitis D infection rates in the U.S. have fallen inexplicably.

Recently, Lai has shifted much of his research efforts to the hepatitis C virus. He counts hepatitis C among the most dangerous infectious diseases in the United States right now. Hepatitis C, an RNA virus that attacks liver cells, spreads from person-to-person mainly through blood products and intimate sexual contact.

Already, four million Americans are believed to be chronic carriers of the virus. About 20 percent of the chronic carriers of the virus will go on to develop more serious liver disease, including cirrhosis and cancer.

The virus was only identified in 1989, and there’s still much that scientists don’t know about it. “Receptors are an important part of the story of how viruses cause infection. But we don’t know what receptor hepatitis C uses to get into the cell,” Lai said.

What’s more, no one knows how to grow hepatitis C in the lab. That means that any research on how the virus replicates in cells is incredibly difficult. But Lai and his research group have managed to study the function of some of the viral genes.

They have discovered that one of the hepatitis C viral proteins binds to a few key players in the human immune system, members of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor family.

Lai suspects that this may help explain how the virus is able to escape the immune system’s attack and so can develop into a chronic infection in many patients. It may also explain how the virus damages the liver and causes hepatitis.

“This protein is now a potential target for new anti-viral agents,” Lai said.

He hopes his research will lead to new ways to treat people already infected with hepatitis C, so that doctors can stop the virus before it causes serious liver disease.

After all these years, studying viruses’ shifty ways continues to leave Lai with a sense of amazement. Part of this comes from the ability of viruses to shuffle genes with as much deft as some genetic engineers.

“Viruses can pick up pieces of cellular genes or incorporate their genes into the cell’s genome. That means that evolution occurs all the time in viruses. It’s a very dynamic process – that’s why I always feel that the viruses are alive,” he said."
Last edited by Meno_ on Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 8069
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: COVID Latest News, Updates etc.

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:10 am

It's Long Past Time For CDC To Clean-Up The COVID-19 Death Counts

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/its-long-past-time-cdc-clean-covid-19-death-counts
Ain't gonna happen when asking the swamp to clean itself up's like asking the same crew to only count legal election ballots, not happening.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: COVID Latest News, Updates etc.

Postby d0rkyd00d » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:09 pm

https://www.9news.com/article/news/heal ... 38fdbb913e

Proud to say my home state is the first with the COVID variant found in UK!
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2985
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Re: COVID Latest News, Updates etc.

Postby obsrvr524 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:54 pm

d0rkyd00d wrote:https://www.9news.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/colorado-covid-governor-update-after-confirmed-variant/73-721d76ce-d1fd-4cd7-9f43-7238fdbb913e

Proud to say my home state is the first with the COVID variant found in UK!

"Page missing"
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1829
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: COVID Latest News, Updates etc.

Postby d0rkyd00d » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:55 pm

Hmm....works for me, try taking off beginning part maybe?

9news.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/colorado-covid-governor-update-after-confirmed-variant/73-721d76ce-d1fd-4cd7-9f43-7238fdbb913e
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2985
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Re: COVID Latest News, Updates etc.

Postby obsrvr524 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:16 pm

Both links seem to work now. Perhaps my region was temporarily blocked or their server was out of service for a while. :-?

I still can't get to that PDF file you had mentioned but working on it. O:)
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1829
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: COVID Latest News, Updates etc.

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:51 am

41 year old republican house member-elect dies of covid days before being sworn in

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congre ... s-n1252520
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28437
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: COVID Latest News, Updates etc.

Postby d0rkyd00d » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:17 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:41 year old republican house member-elect dies of covid days before being sworn in

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congre ... s-n1252520


My GF is 41 years old, so reading this was a bit of a shocker. I'm guessing he had better healthcare too.
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2985
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Re: COVID Latest News, Updates etc.

Postby promethean75 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:34 pm

fake news
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4038
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: COVID Latest News, Updates etc. Is Coronavirus alive & i

Postby Meno_ » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:39 pm

Meno_ wrote:
obsrvr524 wrote:
Meno_ wrote:But perhaps time quantum accelerated by a genetic to memetic relation between viral and human ' relative intelligence'

Or aliens from space time warping virus samples.

Take your pick. :D



Let me try to clarify:


Way not think of intelligence in terms of Covid viruses, but a behavioristic model could relate very early behavior structures to advanced types, which gave demonstratibly been shown to gave quantum intelligencee, as in the two slit photon demonstration.



"Science/Technology:

Researcher teases out secrets from surprisingly ‘intelligent’ viruses
Are viruses alive? After more than 25 years of studying the tiny disease-carrying microbes, Michael Lai thinks so.
“Viruses are very intelligent. They can think. They do things that we do not expect. They adapt to the environment. They change themselves in order to survive,” said Lai, professor of molecular microbiology and immunology and a Howard Hughes Medical Institute Investigator.

The reason why some high school biology teachers might argue with his stance, Lai notes, is that a virus can be crystallized similar to nonliving matter. Plus, viruses depend on other living things to reproduce.

Viruses have ways to enter the human body (through the nasal passages, mouth, skin or via injection). Many have evolved defenses to help them evade the immune system. Viruses that cause infection in humans hold a “key” that allows them to unlock normal molecules (called viral receptors) on a human cell surface and slip inside.

Once in, viruses commandeer the cell’s nucleic acid and protein-making machinery, so that more copies of the virus can be made.

Lai has long probed how these tricky parasites work. He has been especially interested in RNA viruses, which carry their genetic blueprints in what scientists have long considered a relatively flimsy apparatus. Because of the way RNA is copied, it is more prone to mistakes in the genetic code and, unlike DNA, the new copy of RNA is never proofread and corrected.

That’s part of what got Lai interested in studying the coronavirus, which is made up of 31,000 nucleotides and has the longest known viral RNA genome. “Conventional wisdom would say that having such a large RNA genome wouldn’t work, that the virus would become defective. But coronavirus seems to have broken all the rules,” he said.

Lai’s studies of coronavirus have revealed the details of how the virus enters target cells and how it turns on RNA synthesis in the host cell. Coronaviruses cause respiratory illnesses in humans and animals and may cause neurological symptoms similar to those of multiple sclerosis.

Lai is also an expert on the hepatitis D virus, a satellite of hepatitis B virus that can worsen hepatitis infection. In the past few years, hepatitis D infection rates in the U.S. have fallen inexplicably.

Recently, Lai has shifted much of his research efforts to the hepatitis C virus. He counts hepatitis C among the most dangerous infectious diseases in the United States right now. Hepatitis C, an RNA virus that attacks liver cells, spreads from person-to-person mainly through blood products and intimate sexual contact.

Already, four million Americans are believed to be chronic carriers of the virus. About 20 percent of the chronic carriers of the virus will go on to develop more serious liver disease, including cirrhosis and cancer.

The virus was only identified in 1989, and there’s still much that scientists don’t know about it. “Receptors are an important part of the story of how viruses cause infection. But we don’t know what receptor hepatitis C uses to get into the cell,” Lai said.

What’s more, no one knows how to grow hepatitis C in the lab. That means that any research on how the virus replicates in cells is incredibly difficult. But Lai and his research group have managed to study the function of some of the viral genes.

They have discovered that one of the hepatitis C viral proteins binds to a few key players in the human immune system, members of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor family.

Lai suspects that this may help explain how the virus is able to escape the immune system’s attack and so can develop into a chronic infection in many patients. It may also explain how the virus damages the liver and causes hepatitis.

“This protein is now a potential target for new anti-viral agents,” Lai said.

He hopes his research will lead to new ways to treat people already infected with hepatitis C, so that doctors can stop the virus before it causes serious liver disease.

After all these years, studying viruses’ shifty ways continues to leave Lai with a sense of amazement. Part of this comes from the ability of viruses to shuffle genes with as much deft as some genetic engineers.

“Viruses can pick up pieces of cellular genes or incorporate their genes into the cell’s genome. That means that evolution occurs all the time in viruses. It’s a very dynamic process – that’s why I always feel that the viruses are alive,” he said."




(Conclusion: if the virus is 'intelligent'; what level of understanding that can appraise that in terms of human understanding? Why are we humans smarter when the best we can hope for is a stalemate of another sustained chronic disease?

The differential in the factor of mutations, interpose the hotly debated issue surrounding a behavioral and genetic differential: clearing the air of memetic/genetic obfuscations, where gaps remain with some objective program that could reprogram 'it'self into a credible model.?.*




* The idea is profound, and it at least tempers the thought that human intelligence has or has not an initial predetermined , objective program of evolution, or if, it's evolving is objectless as far as a quantitative 'instinctually derived method' of evolving toward some 'light'

This sunflower quality of seeking the source of energy that sustains it, may be a learned process as well, broadly and categorically stated.

Does experience start the ball rolling, or some other spark of motivation? ????

Since there doesen't appear to be a differential evaluatior to splice the qualitative aspect of either form from one another, the conclusion is most probably that intelligence is relatively immeasurable between species.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 8069
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: COVID Latest News, Updates etc.

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:44 am

promethean75 wrote:fake news


yes totally he faked his death or something because deep state
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28437
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: COVID Latest News, Updates etc.

Postby promethean75 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:25 am

I told ya'll what I think. Everyone reported dead is actually moved to a remote island in the north pacific where they are given new identities.

It's like that scarlett Johansson movie but in reverse.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4038
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: COVID Latest News, Updates etc.

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:55 am

Fucking creepy shit.

I told y'all my aunt got it, it was a cold, she is fine after some boogers, then suddenly an account appears, says their friend died, and stopped posting. This was enough to quash all doubts and misgivings.

Now this dude dies of cardiac arrest, not a known possible thing to happen from Wuhan cold or any cold, they attack the respiratory system, after undergoing a surgical procedure... for a cold-like virus. He was also taking this fucked up experimental drug https://www.rxlist.com/consumer_remdesi ... dition.htm.

Also, lol, I dunno, but politicians are all constantly on pills. I almost died during a dumb minor surgery once because I forgot to tell the anesthesiologist that I had been taking a bunch of benzos.

But this is creepy as shit.

No blinking.

I'm fittin to tune out of all this for 2021 though, your brainspace is your own, your buttholes are your own to offer to who you will.

Just wanted to jump in here and point out that this is creepy as shit.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: COVID Latest News, Updates etc.

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:01 am

Also lol I guess some things our resident contrarian just doesn't question.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: COVID Latest News, Updates etc.

Postby d0rkyd00d » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:44 pm

promethean75 wrote:I told ya'll what I think. Everyone reported dead is actually moved to a remote island in the north pacific where they are given new identities.

It's like that scarlett Johansson movie but in reverse.


:D :D

I like this theory! =D>
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2985
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Re: COVID Latest News, Updates etc.

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:35 am

“We found clear-cut examples from the Minnesota Department of Health’s own files—public records—of suicide, a drowning, an auto accident where the passenger was ejected from the vehicle, we found dementia … and strokes,” Franson said during an interview with Fox News, adding that she was “so shocked at what I found that I just could not keep silent.”

“The citizens of our country are being led in fear, and that fear is leading them to make irrational decisions based on the governors with their shutdowns,” she added.

“So we need this audit. We need the truth.”

Franson was joined by Republican State Sen. Scott Jensen, a practicing physician. Jensen has become the subject of two state probes earlier this year for arguing that the federal and state guidelines on reporting COVID-19 deaths could pressure local authorities to misclassify and inflate their numbers, and that doctors and hospitals are motivated to do so for more health care dollars.


https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/2-minnesota-lawmakers-say-states-covid-19-deaths-inaccurate-demand-nationwide-audit

300,000 deaths? Nah, probably more like 20,000, equivalent of the flu.

How many flu deaths so far this season?

Final 2019/20 Flu Numbers
The final data on flu season 2019/2020 was released by the CDC in April as COVID-19 continued to spread throughout the United States.

Between October 1, 2019 and April 4, 2020, the flu resulted in:

39 to 56 million illnesses
410,000 to 740,000 hospitalizations
24,000 to 62,000 deaths
195 pediatric deaths


I find it odd that there's not exact numbers, don't you? What are these guesstimates? Oh, but 195 pediatric deaths. Even the flu numbers are exaggerated to push the flu vaccines.

PIC Mortality - The PIC mortality rate is the rate of deaths attributed to pneumonia, influenza, or COVID-19.

We'll never get an honest number again with the three causes lumped together, how convenient.

https://hive.rochesterregional.org/2020/01/flu-season-2020#:~:text=Between%20October%201%2C%202019%20and,24%2C000%20to%2062%2C000%20deaths
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: COVID Latest News, Updates etc.

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:39 am

pedro one think i do question is when people bend over backward to shit all over occams razor and try and deny something that is plain for everyone to see
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28437
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself


Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users