Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Postby Sculptor » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:36 am

Philosophy is not about belief.
It does not matter what you beleive. Truth is otherwise and UrwrongX100 needs to get a grip on the truth.
Sculptor
Thinker

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:43 am

I provided months of evidence. Go look it up if you are seriously interested in informing yourself, which you're obviously not.

Why waste time on a close-minded buffoon? If one of you Commie shills were actually interested in the PROOF, then you don't need my permission to find it or see what I have seen.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Sculptor » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:22 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:I provided months of evidence. Go look it up if you are seriously interested in informing yourself, which you're obviously not.

Why waste time on a close-minded buffoon? If one of you Commie shills were actually interested in the PROOF, then you don't need my permission to find it or see what I have seen.

Deluded
Sculptor
Thinker

Postby d0rkyd00d » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:48 pm

This is relevant here: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ch ... uxbndlbing

This is how China do:

Officials in Shijiazhuang, where the outbreak is centered, have initiated mass testing and strict lockdowns, moving entire villages into centralized quarantine facilities in a bid to curb the spread of the virus.

The new quarantine camp will house close contacts of confirmed Covid-19 patients, as authorities continue an extensive contact tracing and testing program.

It was originally planned to house 3,000 people, but has since been expanded to a capacity of 4,160. More than 4,000 construction workers performed "six days' and nights' work" to complete the first phase, said Shijiazhuang Deputy Mayor Meng Xianghong on Tuesday.

Authorities began construction on January 13 and the first section of the camp is now complete and ready for use, while construction continues on the second phase, according to state-owned broadcaster CCTV.

Each prefabricated room is expected to measure 18 square meters (around 194 square feet), and will come with an en-suite bathroom and shower, desks, chairs, beds, Wi-Fi, and a television set, according to CCTV.

The ambitious task is reminiscent of earlier efforts during the initial stages of the pandemic, during which authorities built several medical facilities from scratch, including a 1,000-bed hospital in just 10 days.
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:04 pm

d0rkyd00d wrote:This is relevant here: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ch ... uxbndlbing

This is how China do:

Officials in Shijiazhuang, where the outbreak is centered, have initiated mass testing and strict lockdowns, moving entire villages into centralized quarantine facilities in a bid to curb the spread of the virus.

The new quarantine camp will house close contacts of confirmed Covid-19 patients, as authorities continue an extensive contact tracing and testing program.

It was originally planned to house 3,000 people, but has since been expanded to a capacity of 4,160. More than 4,000 construction workers performed "six days' and nights' work" to complete the first phase, said Shijiazhuang Deputy Mayor Meng Xianghong on Tuesday.

Authorities began construction on January 13 and the first section of the camp is now complete and ready for use, while construction continues on the second phase, according to state-owned broadcaster CCTV.

Each prefabricated room is expected to measure 18 square meters (around 194 square feet), and will come with an en-suite bathroom and shower, desks, chairs, beds, Wi-Fi, and a television set, according to CCTV.

The ambitious task is reminiscent of earlier efforts during the initial stages of the pandemic, during which authorities built several medical facilities from scratch, including a 1,000-bed hospital in just 10 days.

This is the sort of organisation that the US under Trump was utterly incompetant to achieve.
I do not think it is only China that has the will and capacity to achieve quarenteen
Australia and NewZealand have very strict and effective policies.
IN the US the problem the yield per captia of idiots. Antivaxer antimaskers.
Sculptor
Thinker

Postby Sculptor » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:54 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Imagine living in a country or place unaffected by the Covid scamdemic, where people can go about their daily lives, act freely, and don't have a care in the world...

OH WAIT, WHAT'S THIS?! (thank you Mark Dice)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/photos-wuhan ... 53193.html

Fuck you everybody who backed and pushed this Scamdemic, fuck you Communists, and fuck you anybody destroying Western society.

This is funny.
It is probably the most idiotic and confused post I have read in a long time.

Showing Wuhan in action is an example of where a planned economy works.
Whereas in the USA there was zero planning, out of date PPE, and an unholy scrabble where different State and health interests were bidding for oxygen machines on fucking ebay. Elites were making a packet off the suffering of other, particularly ethnic minorities that do most of the hard work in the US, dying in big numbers.
The big fat orange babyman denying the importance of covid.
New York& New Jersey, the worst of the capitalist frenzy is the worst place to be, aside from a dozen other states, who are all worst off than the most badly effective countries on the fucking planet.
The US government put Federal Procurement into the hands of powerless, volunteers with ZERO pay.
There was also a frenzy of SACKING the experts, and those "whistle blowers" telling the truth about the hopeless lies given out by the bigfatorangebaby man.

Here's what we learn.
Quarantine, track and trace, isolate, social distancing and mask wearing have bad effect on the economy.
NOT doing those things in a timely and organised way is WORSE for the economy.

The US, the UK and Belgium had poorly and late responses. All three preached small government and minimal infrastructure. When the shit hit the fan there was no one to act who knew what the fuck they were doing.
Now they are suffering the worst consequences of their folly..

Compare with Japan, Australia and New Zealand who all acted quicky.
Just take a look at the numbers.
Sculptor
Thinker

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:24 pm

Or the simplest explanation of all.

You've been scammed. COVID was fake from the beginning, and smarter people knew it.

How many lies and bullshit have they spewed? Millions dead? Where are the piles of corpses?

Scam.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Sculptor » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:48 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Or the simplest explanation of all.

You've been scammed. COVID was fake from the beginning, and smarter people knew it.

How many lies and bullshit have they spewed? Millions dead? Where are the piles of corpses?

Scam.

WHo the fuck are "they"?

Where did they putt the 2.3 million dead?

How can "they" maintain a scam over 195 coutries, with billions spent on vaccines and PPE, and all the rest of it?
Sculptor
Thinker

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:54 pm

It's very, very, very simple.

Can you do the math?

Trump's trade embargo stood to deprive China of $1,000,000,000,000. That's a trillion dollars.

Who had motive to release this SCAM? Where did the SCAM originate from? Who supported it?

And here you are, shilling for them, for your Communist overlords.

One trillion US dollars, from your hands, to their pockets.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Sculptor » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:23 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:It's very, very, very simple.

Can you do the math?

Trump's trade embargo stood to deprive China of $1,000,000,000,000. That's a trillion dollars.

Who had motive to release this SCAM? Where did the SCAM originate from? Who supported it?

WHo the fuck are "they"?

How can "they" maintain a scam over 195 countries, with billions spent on vaccines and PPE, and all the rest of it?
Last edited by Sculptor on Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sculptor
Thinker

Postby promethean75 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:31 pm

You can say that again!
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:08 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:It's very, very, very simple.

Can you do the math?

Can you answer a single question?

How does that apply to 112,000 dead in the UK, for example and the 100 million confirmed cases worldwide?

A "scam"?? What makes you think it is a scam?

I never had that cash in the first place.
Hang on - I'll just look in my pockets....
Oh wait, I just found a trillion dollars in my back pocket
Shucks!
Sculptor
Thinker

Postby Sculptor » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:09 pm

You should be watching
Russia Today.
They are the only news service world wide who are supporting Trump.
Trump, Putin's sock puppet
Sculptor
Thinker

Postby Sculptor » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:10 pm

promethean75 wrote:You can say that again!

WHo the fuck are "they"?

How can "they" maintain a scam over 195 countries, with billions spent on vaccines and PPE, and all the rest of it?
Sculptor
Thinker

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:34 am

Because the world is filled with gullible idiots like you who suck down the propaganda kool aid.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Sculptor » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:33 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Because the world is filled with gullible idiots like you who suck down the propaganda kool aid.

Don't forget your tin hat, to cover your dick head
Sculptor
Thinker

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:00 am

At least I have a dick, dickless.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Sculptor » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:31 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:At least I have a dick, dickless.

DO you keep that under your tin hat too??
Sculptor
Thinker

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:35 am

Why do you shill for CCP so hard?

Oh wait, I already know that you know naught why you do what you do.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Sculptor » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:52 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Why do you shill for CCP so hard?

Oh wait, I already know that you know naught why you do what you do.

New Zealand, Japan, Australia, China, have hit the virus hard and have been rewarded with a lower knock to their economies that the US and the UK.
UK and US have been too scared to lockdown properly for fear of harming the economy. The result is that we have the worst of both worlds; the worst hit to the economy AND the highest death and infection rates.

I don't give a shit about China.
Your brain seems to want to think in black and white ways. Eveyone is either pro-Trump or a communist. You're a pretty stupid cunt all in all.
Sculptor
Thinker

Postby Sculptor » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:54 am

If you REALLY think this is a scam. Then what exactly do you mean?

Is it that the virus is not real?
Sculptor
Thinker

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:53 pm

Aren't you just a stupid douche bag though?

I just told you the trade embargo cost CCP $1,000,000,000,000 and you're too stupid to connect the dots?

You honestly believe China cares about the rest of the world or who a virus might affect negatively???

You honestly believe your Shilling, for them, is a coincident?

All I need to do is know for fact which propaganda sources you listen to, and you'll prove every point I've ever made.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Sculptor » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:28 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Aren't you just a stupid douche bag though?

I just told you the trade embargo cost CCP $1,000,000,000,000 and you're too stupid to connect the dots?

You honestly believe China cares about the rest of the world or who a virus might affect negatively???

You honestly believe your Shilling, for them, is a coincident?

All I need to do is know for fact which propaganda sources you listen to, and you'll prove every point I've ever made.

So in what way is the pandemic a scam?
You are just flailing about like a loon.

Here's an idea. You pretend I'm ot a douche bag, and I'll pretend you are not a stupid cunt. Fresh start.

Pretend we were face to face, so that a comment like calling me a douche bag would mean I'd have to give you a bit of a smack in the mouth.

Pretend that we just met and were sharing a drink. Fresh start.

Now - you say the pandemic is a "scam" . Have I got that right? And wht exactly do you mean?
Sculptor
Thinker

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:05 am

I'd make a little bitch out of you though.

Now start over, bitch.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:10 am

urwrong is it that time of the month for you rn?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events