Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:35 pm

Sculptor wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Can we conduct an experiment about the mortality rate now?
What’s the number of active posters?
How many people do you know who’ve been infected?
How many have lost someone/s to Covid (lungs filled with fluid while on ventilator)?
Is this too morbid or too soon of a request?

For myself I have known two infected.
One is a teacher and had mild symptoms - probably due to low level infections from a ventilated classroom.
The other is dead.

I am 60, post cancer, get mild asthma, and have poor lungs because when I get flu I get it bad.
I'm pretty sure that an infection would be a death sentence.
I've left the house maybe 20 times since March, always careful.

You only know two people with Covid and one died on a ventilator?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby d0rkyd00d » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:38 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:
d0rkyd00d wrote:I can understand why folks get frustrated when almost every thread devolves from discussing an argument to a right hand talking point, communism fear mongering circle jerk.

Well ok your right but also try to understand how dangerous communist sympathizers appear to people who see beyond there apparent fantasy utopia. Communism has murdered millions and millions of people and shows no sign of doing any differently tomorrow. Their basic premise that people exist to serve the government directly implies that people are not the priority at all - and will soon be dispensable as robots and AI do their bidding. COVID just proves it all the more.

But I'll try to back off of the personal digs if you will try to realize the danger we are seeing even if you are not seeing it. :D

Communism is an ideology, and is not capable of murder. I understand what you mean, in that mankind's attempts to implement communism have been genocidal failures on a massive scale. I'd venture to bet most of the folks on this forum, me included, do not agree with your premise as proposed. Now you may argue that the policies I am in support of would inevitably lead to the brand of communism that has led to the torturous death of hundreds of millions, but I would really be interested in seeing arguments I have made that align with the arguments made to implement those ideologies into practice.
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher

Postby d0rkyd00d » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:42 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
Sculptor wrote:
How many have lost someone/s to Covid (lungs filled with fluid while on ventilator)?

One is a teacher and had mild symptoms - probably due to low level infections from a ventilated classroom.
The other is dead.

I am 60, post cancer, get mild asthma, and have poor lungs because when I get flu I get it bad.

Here's another way to think about it....

Suppose COVID only had a 1% fatality rate (this is of course with all of the medical care available to the population). Obviously, this means that if you know 100 people who get COVID, only one of them are going to die.

So for all the folks saying they don't know any people who have gotten it personally, even if you did and they suffered no consequence, this anecdote would be meaningless to the arguments about COVID's prevalence or fatality rate.
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher

Postby Gloominary » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:15 pm

We can talk to people tho.
If you know dozens of people, and none of them died, and you talk to some people who know dozens of people you don't know, and none of them died, you can get a sense of how widespread this thing really is.
You might talk to one who guy who knows someone who died 'of covid', but that person may have been 85 years old with advanced cancer, in all likelihood they were going to die immediately or very soon regardless.
Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby d0rkyd00d » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:49 pm

Gloominary wrote:We can talk to people tho.
If you know dozens of people, and none of them died, and you talk to some people who know dozens of people you don't know, and none of them died, you can get a sense of how widespread this thing really is.
You might talk to one who guy who knows someone who died 'of covid', but that person may have been 85 years old with advanced cancer, in all likelihood they were going to die immediately or very soon regardless.

If you rely on your own personal experience to try and derive accurate statistical analysis for large populations, you've already failed.

-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher

Postby Gloominary » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:17 pm

d0rkyd00d wrote:

If you rely on your own personal experience to try and derive accurate statistical analysis for large populations, you've already failed.

If you blindly trust technocrats, talking heads, politicians and corporate science with your life, liberty and property, you've failed.
Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby d0rkyd00d » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:53 pm

Gloominary wrote:
d0rkyd00d wrote:

If you blindly trust technocrats, talking heads, politicians and corporate science with your life, liberty and property, you've failed.

Thankfully I don't.

-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher

Postby d0rkyd00d » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:34 pm

Sorry bud, but if you believe that anecdotal experience is an accurate way to collect data on a large scale, then we must inevitably part ways on those grounds, as I simply cannot and do not believe that idea. I suppose I am dogmatic in that regard.

-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:36 am

If you had actually done your homework, and followed the data from day one, as I had, then you would have known this SCAMdemic was a farce early on.

But you didn't. Now you're almost a year late, and you think you can pass judgment on an issue you're clearly ignorant about.

The public has been lied to from the start, Big Lie every 2 or 3 weeks.

You're just embarrassing yourself with your ignorance.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:37 am

Where are the piles and piles of corpses in the street?

Why are children, teenagers, and adults almost completely safe?

Why is the death rate so high in the elderly, those with diabetes, heart disease, cancer, etc?

What about the Baby-Boomers who are starting to die-off in large numbers, as they would have done anyway without a SCAMdemic?

Pointless asking you a single question dood, you're a rube.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby d0rkyd00d » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:11 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Where are the piles and piles of corpses in the street?

Why is the death rate so high in the elderly, those with diabetes, heart disease, cancer, etc?

What about the Baby-Boomers who are starting to die-off in large numbers, as they would have done anyway without a SCAMdemic?

And yet you are the one asking questions, after admitting it is pointless.

-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:31 am

Rhetorical questions, since I know you and yours are intellectually dishonest. You have your mind made up before the conversation begins. I'm not interested in your opinions, because your "opinions" are dime-a-dozen, I can pull 100 other million morons in this country with the same beliefs as you.

Here, on this forum, we have higher standards.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:22 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Rhetorical questions, since I know you and yours are intellectually dishonest. You have your mind made up before the conversation begins. I'm not interested in your opinions, because your "opinions" are dime-a-dozen, I can pull 100 other million morons in this country with the same beliefs as you.

Here, on this forum, we have higher standards.

And yet your "opinions" are based on NOTHING but your childish whims and youf gullibility to Trump propaganda.
Sculptor

Postby Sculptor » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:27 am

WendyDarling wrote:
Sculptor wrote:

The other is dead.

You are such a joke.
I know of 2 million people that have died of COVID.
The funniest thing about conspiracy clowns like you is that the conspiracies would be harder to implement than the truth they are supposed to be concealing.

I am telling you this as a FACT.
Humans stepped in the Moon in 1969. Eventhough clown minded people want to believe that the thousands of people with primary knowledge of the event were convinced to be quiet.
It is actually easier to fly to the moon than run the fucking conspiracy.
Sculptor

Postby Sculptor » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:28 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Where are the piles and piles of corpses in the street?

The answers are pretty obvious.

The answer to all of them is that you are a moron.
Sculptor

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:28 am

no ur a moron
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:31 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:no ur a moron

LOSER.

Republicans are a dead political force.
You lost badly.
Sculptor

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:48 pm

Trump won the election when you discount widespread voter fraud. Everybody knows it, including you. He will remain president regardless of the sham you present.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:00 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Trump won the election when you discount widespread voter fraud. Everybody knows it, including you. He will remain president regardless of the sham you present.

Do your self a favour. Actually READ the following and check out the details.
There is no voter fraud.
There is ZERO evidence of voter Fraud.
Guillianni offered NO EVIDENCE to any of the courts. It was all just performance to get idiots like you to BELEIVE.
Trump was talking about voter fraud 4 years ago because he thought he would lose. It's just a performance.
Four years ago he got 3 million fewer votes that Hilary Clinton, but won because of the pro-republican antiquated voting system of the Electoral College.
This time Trump got SIX MILLION fewer votes and that was enough to tip the balance, despite the electoral collage, for a DEMOCRATIC WIN.

There is no evidence and the Trump team had noting to offer the courts,. They did not even persueclaims of fraud because they had nothing to offer.
Out side the courts they banged on about fraud, but inside the courts they said nothing. Then they came out of the courts complaining they had not been heard.
FOR YOU TO BE HEARD you need to have something to say.

So do yourself a favour.
Stop being a complete arse and look into the details of what has happened over the last 8 or so weeks.
Sculptor

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:06 pm

A Data Analyst reverse-engineered the voting machine algorithm.

The MSM refused to call victory for Trump when he clearly won on Election Night.

4am Ballot Dump in the middle of the night.

Post Masters back-dating ballots.

We have mountains of evidence, but you are a Communist Shill, promoting an Illegal election and its Illegal outcome.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:02 pm

Dude, you’re a fucking moron.

If elections have been rigged through vote counting machines, it’s been going on since 1992. That means trump was selected not elected.

By the way, trump is our first troll president and our first psychopathic president.

Now here’s the deal.

Biden will do all the same shit trump did, but talk better.

And yes. You are a moron.

Stop trolling this shit.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Sculptor » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:51 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:A Data Analyst reverse-engineered the voting machine algorithm.

No evidence.
Trump lie

The MSM refused to call victory for Trump when he clearly won on Election Night.

No vitory until the votes are counted idiot

4am Ballot Dump in the middle of the night.

No evidence.
If that was the case, then why did Guiliani not present that evidence?
Its just misinformation

Post Masters back-dating ballots.

No evidence.
If that was the case, then why did Guiliani not present that evidence?
Its just misinformation

We have mountains of evidence, but you are a Communist Shill, promoting an Illegal election and its Illegal outcome.

Not one shred of evidence was presented by Guiliani since there was no evidence.
Get a life
Sculptor

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:23 am

You're a moron and a waste of my time.

Just because you blind yourself, gouge out your own eyes, doesn't mean the world disappears.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Sculptor » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:34 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:You're a moron and a waste of my time.

Just because you blind yourself, gouge out your own eyes, doesn't mean the world disappears.

ROTFLMFHO.

You are a patsy. Trump says black is white, and you accept it. Trump says sh1t is chocolate and you eat it up like a good little boy.
WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE?
If there was some evidence, then why was it not presented. And if there is no evidence then what the FCUK is Trump talking about.
When he declared the election a fraud he couldn't even have known about evidence. So do yourself a favour and take the BLUE pill.

Trump is internationally condemned as a LIAR, and still you can't see it.
You are making a fool of yourself.
Sculptor

Postby Sculptor » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:35 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:You're a moron and a waste of my time.

ROTFLMFHO.

You are a patsy. Trump says black is white, and you accept it. Trump says sh1t is chocolate and you eat it up like a good little boy.
WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE?
If there was some evidence, then why was it not presented? And if there is no evidence then what the FCUK is Trump talking about?
When he declared the election a fraud he couldn't even have known about evidence at that time. So do yourself a favour and take the BLUE pill.

Trump is internationally condemned as a LIAR, and still you can't see it.
You are making a fool of yourself.
Sculptor

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events