Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:56 am

Imagine living in a country or place unaffected by the Covid scamdemic, where people can go about their daily lives, act freely, and don't have a care in the world...

OH WAIT, WHAT'S THIS?! (thank you Mark Dice)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/photos-wuhan ... 53193.html



Fuck you everybody who backed and pushed this Scamdemic, fuck you Communists, and fuck you anybody destroying Western society.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4396
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Postby MagsJ » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:02 am

_
I don’t think the lockdowns are just about Covid.. :-$
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 21512
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Postby d0rkyd00d » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:59 pm

As I explained in another thread, China took severe Draconian measures to stop the spread of the virus. The action our government took isn't even in the same city, much less the same ballpark.

So yeah, if you want to trade China's current situation with ours, then maybe you should be advocating for our government to be doing the same thing.
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2987
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Re: Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:44 pm

d0rkyd00d wrote:As I explained in another thread, China took severe Draconian measures to stop the spread of the virus. The action our government took isn't even in the same city, much less the same ballpark.

So yeah, if you want to trade China's current situation with ours, then maybe you should be advocating for our government to be doing the same thing.

Or the more realistic situation: it's a SCAM.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4396
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Postby d0rkyd00d » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:13 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
d0rkyd00d wrote:As I explained in another thread, China took severe Draconian measures to stop the spread of the virus. The action our government took isn't even in the same city, much less the same ballpark.

So yeah, if you want to trade China's current situation with ours, then maybe you should be advocating for our government to be doing the same thing.

Or the more realistic situation: it's a SCAM.


Occam's razor is not on your side in this scenario.
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2987
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Re: Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:18 pm

Your argument is that "China locked down better than USA"?

That's not a good argument.


Wuhan, the source of the outbreak, has been out of lockdown for several months according to the article. Explain it.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4396
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Postby d0rkyd00d » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:21 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Your argument is that "China locked down better than USA"?

That's not a good argument.


Wuhan, the source of the outbreak, has been out of lockdown for several months according to the article. Explain it.


They incarcerated people without their consent. If the virus spreads via contact and they forcefully cut off contact, I think that's a pretty good explanation for the more limited spread. It's a valid point.
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2987
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Re: Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:24 pm

Wuhan, where the coronavirus is thought to have originated, lifted its lockdown seven months ago.

The city was under a 76-day lockdown from January 23 until April 8, and has not had a reported case of COVID-19 since May 10.

The information is not adding up.

A three-month lockdown and "not had a reported case of COVID-19 since May 10".

And your argument is "they lockdown better than us", doesn't really mean anything, nor do you have sufficient reason that a "better lockdown" would result in "not a reported case since May 10".



How about US just stop "reporting cases" too, that would end the SCAMdemic.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4396
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Postby d0rkyd00d » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:50 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Wuhan, where the coronavirus is thought to have originated, lifted its lockdown seven months ago.

The city was under a 76-day lockdown from January 23 until April 8, and has not had a reported case of COVID-19 since May 10.

The information is not adding up.

A three-month lockdown and "not had a reported case of COVID-19 since May 10".

And your argument is "they lockdown better than us", doesn't really mean anything, nor do you have sufficient reason that a "better lockdown" would result in "not a reported case since May 10".



How about US just stop "reporting cases" too, that would end the SCAMdemic.


There is more evidence to suggest China both manipulates reports to cast themselves in a better light, and that they enact much harsher lockdown measures, than there is that COVID is "fake," whatever that means.
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2987
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Re: Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Postby Sculptor » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:59 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Imagine living in a country or place unaffected by the Covid scamdemic, .


"Look!", said Janet.
"What at?", said John.
"It's a picture of a Scamdemic!".
"Oh", replied John, " I can see a great skateboard slide!"
"Oh yes", and she ran happily after him.


https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/B82F/production/_114515174_uk_daily_cases_with_ra_20sep_v2-nc.png
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpspr ... _v2-nc.png
Sculptor
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:52 pm

Re: Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Postby Sculptor » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:00 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Imagine living in a country or place unaffected by the Covid scamdemic, where people can go about their daily lives, act freely, and don't have a care in the world...

OH WAIT, WHAT'S THIS?! (thank you Mark Dice)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/photos-wuhan ... 53193.html



Fuck you everybody who backed and pushed this Scamdemic, fuck you Communists, and fuck you anybody destroying Western society.
Sculptor
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:52 pm

Re: Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Postby Sculptor » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:04 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Imagine living in a country or place unaffected by the Covid scamdemic, where people can go about their daily lives, act freely, and don't have a care in the world...

OH WAIT, WHAT'S THIS?! (thank you Mark Dice)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/photos-wuhan ... 53193.html



Fuck you everybody who backed and pushed this Scamdemic, fuck you Communists, and fuck you anybody destroying Western society.


The reason Wuhan is COVID free is for the simple reason that they OBEYED the loakcown. They did not complain like whinginly little twats when asked to STFU, shut yourself IN and wear a mask when asked to.
RESULT.
Wuhan is COVID free, because they are free of moaning rightard complaining about theit loss of freedom boooo hooo.
They are COVID FREE because they accept that it is not a F ing SCAM. Covid is real and killing 3000 people per day in the USA because Americans are whinging a holes.
Sculptor
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:52 pm

Re: Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Postby Sculptor » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:06 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Your argument is that "China locked down better than USA"?

That's not a good argument.


Wuhan, the source of the outbreak, has been out of lockdown for several months according to the article. Explain it.


I think you need ot borrow a BRAIN. Several people have explained it to you.
It's you sense of freedom which is making you blind.
COmmunism has worked to stop the virus.
Which is pretty ironic.
In fact it makes you look a bit silly.
Sculptor
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:52 pm

Re: Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:08 pm

It makes you look like a liar, idiot.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4396
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:10 pm

d0rkyd00d wrote:whatever that means.

It means that you're duped.

I actually followed the mortality rate. It was never a serious threat, especially in the first 3 months.

It's a SCAM.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4396
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Postby MagsJ » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:46 pm

Sculptor wrote:The reason Wuhan is COVID free is for the simple reason that they OBEYED the loakcown. They did not complain like whinginly little twats when asked to STFU, shut yourself IN and wear a mask when asked to.
RESULT.
Wuhan is COVID free, because they are free of moaning rightard complaining about theit loss of freedom boooo hooo.
They are COVID FREE because they accept that it is not a F ing SCAM. Covid is real and killing 3000 people per day in the USA because Americans are whinging a holes.

Wrong!

The Chinese went back to normal after only a few weeks of lockdown, and went back to work by cramming themselves on public transport and into their places of work.

Sure.. the country eventually got its citizens back under control, but the Chinese acted like many other countries did, in that they refused to be locked-down.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 21512
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Postby obsrvr524 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:59 pm

Sculptor wrote:I think you need ot borrow a BRAIN. Several people have explained it to you.
It's you sense of freedom which is making you blind.
COmmunism has worked to stop the virus.
Which is pretty ironic.
In fact it makes you look a bit silly.

So what you are saying is that those who apparently created the virus, certainly spread the virus to the West, and are currently still spreading the virus in the West, got over their own small breakout quickly. So the West should be like they are.

Yes there does seem to be a shortage of brain in this mix.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1836
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Postby Sculptor » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:11 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:
Sculptor wrote:I think you need ot borrow a BRAIN. Several people have explained it to you.
It's you sense of freedom which is making you blind.
COmmunism has worked to stop the virus.
Which is pretty ironic.
In fact it makes you look a bit silly.

So what you are saying is that those who apparently created the virus, certainly spread the virus to the West, and are currently still spreading the virus in the West, got over their own small breakout quickly. So the West should be like they are.

Yes there does seem to be a shortage of brain in this mix.


You are making a damn fool of yourself.
American is fucked because of antimaskers.
Sculptor
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:52 pm

Re: Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Postby obsrvr524 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:16 pm

Sculptor wrote:You are making a damn fool of yourself.
American is fucked because of antimaskers.

Says the person who hasn't done any of the investigation work necessary to know when he is being lied to. Are you also one of those people who don't believe there was any fraud and that conspiracies don't exist - "nothing to see here - move on"? - almost the definition of a "fool".
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1836
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Postby d0rkyd00d » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:53 pm

Sculptor wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:Imagine living in a country or place unaffected by the Covid scamdemic, where people can go about their daily lives, act freely, and don't have a care in the world...

OH WAIT, WHAT'S THIS?! (thank you Mark Dice)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/photos-wuhan ... 53193.html



Fuck you everybody who backed and pushed this Scamdemic, fuck you Communists, and fuck you anybody destroying Western society.


The reason Wuhan is COVID free is for the simple reason that they OBEYED the loakcown. They did not complain like whinginly little twats when asked to STFU, shut yourself IN and wear a mask when asked to.
RESULT.
Wuhan is COVID free, because they are free of moaning rightard complaining about theit loss of freedom boooo hooo.
They are COVID FREE because they accept that it is not a F ing SCAM. Covid is real and killing 3000 people per day in the USA because Americans are whinging a holes.


I mean I'd technically argue that they could not disobey the lockdown.

Initially people were allowed out of their homes, but restrictions soon tightened. Some areas limited outings to one family member every two days to buy necessities. Others barred residents from leaving, requiring them to order in food and other supplies from couriers.

Later the policy became even more aggressive, with officials going door to door for health checks, and forcing anyone ill into isolation. A disabled boy reportedly died after he was left without food, water or help when his his father and brother were quarantined. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... -effective
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2987
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Re: Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:20 am

Sculptor wrote:You are making a damn fool of yourself.
American is fucked because of antimaskers.

What are you, some sort of Commie export? Shill harder for the CCP, you're too obvious.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4396
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:07 am

d0rkyd00d wrote:As I explained in another thread, China took severe Draconian measures to stop the spread of the virus. The action our government took isn't even in the same city, much less the same ballpark.

So yeah, if you want to trade China's current situation with ours, then maybe you should be advocating for our government to be doing the same thing.


this
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28442
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:14 am

lol u got scammed
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4396
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:35 am

urwrong i have a few questions for u if u could please answer these i think that would be really helpful for all of us going forward please and thank u

did we really land on the moon?

does 5g cause covid?

are the clintons running a child sex trafficking ring in the basement of a pizzeria?

do the contrails coming off planes have mind control drugs in them?

was the sandy hook school shooting faked?

is earth flat?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28442
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:22 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:urwrong i have a few questions for u if u could please answer these i think that would be really helpful for all of us going forward please and thank u

did we really land on the moon?

yes

Mr Reasonable wrote:does 5g cause covid?

i dont know what 5g is

Mr Reasonable wrote:are the clintons running a child sex trafficking ring in the basement of a pizzeria?

no but billie boy went to pedo island multiple times

Mr Reasonable wrote:do the contrails coming off planes have mind control drugs in them?

according to climate change scientists CO2 is a mind control drug, yes, according to me, no

Mr Reasonable wrote:was the sandy hook school shooting faked?

no

Mr Reasonable wrote:is earth flat?

my kitchen floor is flat, therefore yes the earth is flat, otherwise my kitchen wouldnt be on earth would it?
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4396
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Next

Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users