The Google cyber attack, day three..

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

The Google cyber attack, day three..

Postby MagsJ » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:42 pm

_
YouTube has now been affected, but they seem to have got that back under control,
well, you would, if you were the biggest search engine on the planet.

On day one, Zoom was affected.

On day two/yesterday, all seemed quiet on the cyber-attack front.

Who’s behind it?
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Re: The Google cyber attack, day three..

Postby MagsJ » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:44 pm

_
The media says Russia or China..

It wasn’t just the US that was targeted, it was here/the UK too, and who knows where-ever else. Google has been playing up for weeks now, in being very slow to load pages.. and it definitely wasn’t my internet service at fault.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/13 ... -update-vn
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:40 pm

Probably China
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby obsrvr524 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:03 pm

I imagine it is about providing cover for things disappearing from the internet as well as distraction away from voter fraud in the US and across the world - by the same people.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:08 pm

_
@Urwrong: That is the consensus arrived at, yes.. Google, YouTube, etc, are still playing up.

The main concern is if Gmail email-accounts and passwords were accessed.
There’s nothing exciting or top-secret in my Gmails, lol.
Last edited by MagsJ on Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MagsJ

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:09 pm

Good point obsrvr, they can use this cover to censor and delete more, I didn't consider that.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:12 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:I imagine it is about providing cover for things disappearing from the internet as well as distraction away from voter fraud in the US and across the world - by the same people.

I thought that too, that perhaps a lot of online content is being deleted.. like it never existed.
and other online content.. restored.
MagsJ

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:16 pm

Strangely only Conservative-Right internet material is being purged, WOW, is it just bad luck?!
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:05 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Strangely only Conservative-Right internet material is being purged, WOW, is it just bad luck?!

I have no idea.. but I’ll take your word for it.
_
Google, being grilled on censorship..

Last edited by MagsJ on Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
MagsJ

Postby iambiguous » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:08 am

Gosh, if they are going after Google and youtube, how long can it be before they go after ILP?!!

You know, given our own impact on world events.

Right, Kids?
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:24 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Strangely only Conservative-Right internet material is being purged, WOW, is it just bad luck?!

Touché, to you..

_
Re: Mandatory Vaccines/Restrictions Poll
Postby Mithus » Thu 17 Dec, 2020 16:51
Karpel Tunnel wrote:
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/physi ... must_reads

The link worked after you postet it. But half an hour later:
"The page you are looking for no longer exists or has moved".

It should make everyone think that whoever points out the possible dangers of this vaccine is immediately silenced.
MagsJ

Postby obsrvr524 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:24 am

I'm sensing an excuse to shut down the entire Western internet or perhaps just the utility grids while a takeover gets installed.

You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:27 am

Today, they will call you crazy for suggesting it.

Tomorrow, they will call you crazy for suggesting it's bad.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby obsrvr524 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:29 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:Today, they will call you crazy for suggesting it.

Tomorrow, they will call you crazy for suggesting it's bad.

Are you suggesting that James was right - "the game is over"?

You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:31 am

No of course not.

I am saying there is a major push to make the internet more like China's, and that saying so today will get you a "you're crazy" from the commies, but once it's implemented you will get a "you're a wacko for saying it's bad."

In a lot of ways, if you compare today's internet to the one from 15 years ago, it has already happened.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:41 am

I guess you could say CNN plays the orchestra.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Meno_ » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:47 am

iambiguous wrote:Gosh, if they are going after Google and youtube, how long can it be before they go after ILP?!!

You know, given our own impact on world events.

Right, Kids?

You never know, i' m afraid
Meno_
breathless

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:13 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:No of course not.

I am saying there is a major push to make the internet more like China's, and that saying so today will get you a "you're crazy" from the commies, but once it's implemented you will get a "you're a wacko for saying it's bad."

In a lot of ways, if you compare today's internet to the one from 15 years ago, it has already happened.

yes this is why it was so bad that trump brought in that dude at fcc to kill net neutrality
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:22 am

Dude net neutrality is about throttling. It has nothing to do with censorship.

You never even looked into it did you you just heard "net neutrality" on CNN and were like I'm sold.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:52 am

God forbid the DNCommunist takes over, you can bet your ass they'll come for all dissenters everywhere.

These guys are straight Stalinists. They're little melting snowflakes that cannot stand for rational argument or any civil disagreement. (Because they'd lose)
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:26 am

_
Google now generates our search results from America.. as well as the UK, instead of from the EU and the UK.

Same with eBay.. search results bring up America as the International option, and not AUS or the EU..
MagsJ

Return to Current Events