Contested Election and MSM Silence

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Contested Election and MSM Silence

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:11 am

Yeah they are working to subvert the status quo.

But that status quo is elastic.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:16 am

Anyway, I wish my US brothers the best.

And if the opportunity arises to help, I will help.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:31 am

obsrvr524 wrote:They are working to allow illegal immigrants the right to vote - legal right. So for any one election China can just send in 100 million or so people to vote and then bring them back. All quite legal. And possibly all infected with a newer virus. Still all quite legal.

The problem with reminding commies that they will be owned by China is that they don't actually have a problem with this.

You are talking to the disease.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:33 am

Not because it's China, but because it's communist.

What they want is global communism.

No free people to remind them of their wretched slavery.

Like Catholic monks yearning for the Apocalypse.

They hate themselves. They hate selves.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:36 am

The sooner a global collective can swallow them up, the better.

They don't care about Epstein or the Biden crime family or the Obama genocides or war with Russia.

They don't care about having no rights and having everything be controlled by government. They don't care about being essentially owned by government.

Those are concerns of free men.

That's the essence of fascism, what it means. The name derives from bundles of sticks. They want to be a bundle, tied together inexorably to their fellow slaves. To lose themselves and their individuality, but even the possibility of self or individuality. Because that would remind them that they have the capacity for it, and offend them.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:39 am

Like Mr R, he's a good example.

Individual thought is a reminder of the possibility of individuality. So he not only refuses it, but wants to eliminate it in anyone else. The possibility of it.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:40 am

That's the real reason commies hate the poor, even more than the rich. Far more. Because the poor are always individuals and individualistic. They did not go through all the filtering mechanisms, all the molds that make a proper slave.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby obsrvr524 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:59 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:You are talking to the disease.

That is a very good point for me to remember.

Pedro I Rengel wrote:They hate themselves. They hate selves.

James said that punishment is used so often merely because it is easier to impart on others than reward. I think for the same reason hatred is easier to instill in others than love.

Combine those thoughts with -
"Make it known, easy, and fun and it will get done."

Hating is easier (especially over the internet) and for very many people with low confidence a more rewarding feeling (an ego thing I guess). People seem to love to hate.

Trump won because no one could tolerate Hillary. So, seeing that, they played Mr Trump as the person to hate - giving them the new advantage.

I guess instilling hatred against the foe is a strategy as old as the hills. Now I can see why. It's easier than the alternatives - instilling love or thinking.

The easier process wins as long as the consequences are not immediately obvious. That probably gives a sense of accomplishment (James' PHT and "Joy"). Is that how he knew what was going to happen? Interesting. Maybe it is all simpler than it seems.

He redesigned that yin-yang Chinese symbol with one side larger than the other - "entropy" greater than collection as the universe itself indicates with a vastly larger amount of entropy scattering than mass collecting. Far more evil and good. The "tree of the knowledge of good and evil? Ooooo -- the "pattern of God" - the perfect sight of which no man can survive. :o

If all of that is true James didn't just see it, he mathematically saw it. :|
Last edited by obsrvr524 on Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:15 am

I think it's simpler than that.

A self, being an individual, is scary. People are afraid, and they prefer the idea of delegating their bodies to an authority.

There are no guarantees with a self, no maps or instructions. Life is up to you, and only then does the importance of thinking come into sharp focus. For those that shrink away from the self, thinking appears as a kind of game, like checkers, a kind of game of shadows. Ultimately, the whole point of joining a collectivist program, like communism, is not to have to answer for yourself. Well, as Christians at least do realize, to not think you have to answer for yourself.

To be responsible for a person, even if that person is yourself.

That is also the draw to abortion. The idea of being responsible for an actual other human being is monstrous to them. Because, admittedly, it's daunting.

The poor have no option. They develop selves quite quickly because they need one to survive, nobody is looking out for them. And some among the rich have been cultivating them for centuries, even millennia. Others among the rich, sometimes it seems the majority, come from poverty, so already with strong selves. But many more come from the middle class, that class of people that require no self and among whom it is also not cultivated.

A self can be formed being from the middle class, but it takes actual balls and a fine tuned ear. You must choose a self, decide self ownership.

More often, the reverse happens. A strong self is relinquished as soon as the necessity ceases to exist. Universities are essentially great chasms where this happens. So in the end, many of the born poor or with cultivated self will also have their mettle tested. Whether they have the courage to be individuals, and to think for themselves as individuals must, or not. Or to treat thought as a game of shadows, a kind of costume party.

Nothing of value is easy. The thing of greatest value, owning yourself, can then only be the most difficult of endeavours.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby obsrvr524 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:28 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:Ultimately, the whole point of joining a collectivist program, like communism, is not to have to answer for yourself. Well, as Christians at least do realize, to not think you have to answer for yourself.

Is it to not "answer for yourself" - guilt edged responsibility from childhood? Or to not have to think for yourself that eases the soul? Self doubt has to play into that. Collectivists don't like confident people. So I guess both play a role. The first from youth to maturity. The second from maturity on up.

Pedro I Rengel wrote:The poor have no option. They develop selves quite quickly because they need one to survive, nobody is looking out for them. And some among the rich have been cultivating them for centuries, even millennia. Others among the rich, sometimes it seems the majority, come from poverty, so already with strong selves. But many more come from the middle class, that class of people that require no self and among whom it is also not cultivated.

A self can be formed being from the middle class, but it takes actual balls and a fine tuned ear. You must choose a self, decide self ownership.

More often, the reverse happens. A strong self is relinquished as soon as the necessity ceases to exist. Universities are essentially great chasms where this happens. So in the end, many of the born poor or with cultivated self will also have their mettle tested. Whether they have the courage to be individuals, and to think for themselves as individuals must, or not. Or to treat thought as a game of shadows, a kind of costume party.

Nothing of value is easy. The thing of greatest value, owning yourself, can then only be the most difficult of endeavours.

You call that "simpler"? :-?

You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:36 am

Niahaha.

Well at least you are only dealing with one variable.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:38 am

In the end, it really is simple.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby obsrvr524 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:41 am

I am getting the feeling that I need to back away into my safe-place -
MIJOT MIJOT MIJOT O:)
MIJOT MIJOT MIJOT MIJOT MIJOT MIJOT :D :D
MIJOT MIJOT MIJOT MIJOT MIJOT MIJOT MIJOT MIJOT MIJOT :D :D :D
MIJOT MIJOT MIJOT MIJOT MIJOT MIJOT MIJOT MIJOT MIJOT
:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why the hell not! :D

Have as much fun as I can for as long as I can never to end or get out of hand. :D

You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby obsrvr524 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:46 am

I think I'll go play with my wife. O:)

Maybe show her how much fun being "masked" and "locked down" can be. :evilfun:

You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:05 am

Go play with your wife, I think you've had enough internet for the day.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:33 am

obsrvr524 wrote:I think if Mr Trump loses history will merely be rewritten. Mr Trump will be cast as another Hitler taken down by the honorable China leader Xi Jinping. No one will be allowed to say otherwise. That is what US citizens don't get. They are about to lose any voice, vote, or opinion they had - permanently.

China has already demonstrated that practice.

The Trump Era is only beginning, regardless of this election and its Fraud. Trump has taken full control of the GOP, and those among the Conservative-Right-Republican-GOP who do not toe the line, will be purged.

The center has disintegrated, in the both the left & right. This is why civil conflict is inevitable. Nor will anybody soon forget the damage caused, and supported by, the Burn-Loot-Murder movement.

The left has a reckoning to answer for.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:14 pm

It is almost bizarre that in this age of advanced political science, there is two distinct and rational points of view which have evolved out of basic common sense, as to validate each implicitly, yet invalidate each out expressly!

How and under what basis or objectives did these conflated state of affairs did come to be?

Is it a result of unfinished business , that grew a cancer of vast proportions through the growing difference between 18th century political conviction through 20th century angst filled nihilism?

Are the stakes that big, or are they merely looking glass effects generated through misaligned optics ?

Are we aware and to what degree that such confabulations need to be repressed by sheer politically deceptive playbooks?

Is this a minor tribulation created to prevent something vastly larger, like setting up minor tremors preemtively a father objective damage control , to prevent a 'big ominous one' to occur unexpectedly , down the line ?
Meno_
breathless

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:12 pm

I caught wind of this when it happened last week but MSM spiked it hard. Apparently word is getting out.

Republican Electors contested the election by sending their own votes for Trump in the swing-states. MSM is lying about it.

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:23 pm

If the above video is accurate, Trump will win the Election, as he has already done excluding the

Widespread Voter Fraud that attempted to change (illegally) the Election Outcome.
Widespread Voter Fraud that attempted to change (illegally) the Election Outcome.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:53 pm

_
In yesterday’s news..

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/13 ... -china-spt

FEFAC246-1ACB-45CA-8EB5-3E24227C89BF.jpeg
FEFAC246-1ACB-45CA-8EB5-3E24227C89BF.jpeg (126.17 KiB) Viewed 914 times
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:09 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:If the above video is accurate, Trump will win the Election, as he has already done excluding the

K: I know reality bites, but IQ45 has already lost the election, legally
and in every other way...there is no way that IQ45 can win the election...

the electoral collage has done its business.. Biden won, the only thing left
is for the congress to confirm the vote...it legally can't change the vote,
but only to confirm the vote.. that all congress does on Jan. 6...
of course there will be some noise, but it won't amount to anything.....

Biden will be the next president of the United States.. and nothing will change
that....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby iambiguous » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:17 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
Biden will be the next president of the United States.. and nothing will change
that....

Unless of course [at his age] his health collapses and he dies.

Or what some call "an act of God" unfolds.

What would happen then?

And who would bet against Kamala Harris becoming president over the next 4 years given Biden's age.

With nature there are never any guarantees.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:40 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: I know reality bites, but IQ45 has already lost the election,

Since you are willingly ignorant, and refuse to watch videos, I'll just inform you that Republican electors voted for Trump in swing-states meaning the election is contested and cannot be confirmed in the House and Senate.

Because of this, a vote in Congress will take place, where Trump is heavily favored to win, ON TOP OF the fact that Pence is the one responsible for counting all this on Jan. 6th.

You're fucked, Commie.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:51 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: I know reality bites, but IQ45 has already lost the election,

Since you are willingly ignorant, and refuse to watch videos, I'll just inform you that Republican electors voted for Trump in swing-states meaning the election is contested and cannot be confirmed in the House and Senate.

K: this is simply not true.... the electors have already voted and Biden won 306 to 232
that was the point of the electoral collage vote the other day.. I am sorry you can't see
reality...there will be no vote in congress on Jan. 6..... it is as simple as that...

UR: Because of this, a vote in Congress will take place, where Trump is heavily favored to win, ON TOP OF the fact that Pence is the one responsible for counting all this on Jan. 6th.

K: this is simply not true....but hay, never let reality get in the way of a good
fantasy....you have been wrong at every step so far, and you are wrong again....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:52 pm

Look, if you want to chew on disinformation, go ahead. Do some homework.

Swing-states have contested Electors. You're going to find out the hard way.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events