Martial Law in Quebec

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Martial Law in Quebec

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:05 pm

Why is it so hard?
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:05 pm

Go ask CNN I'll wait.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:08 pm

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:ive described that to you twice,

No you haven't you commie prick.

the point is that you are trying to avoid a conversation about whether you should be responsible to the society that you live in by pretending like you dont know that currently there is a virus spreading that has killed a shit load of people and by convincing yourself somehow that if you just keep asking me to define it over and over again that this somehow means that you are right

arguments are not reality buddy thats a tough one to grasp but you have to grasp that

example...you smugly walk away here feeling like you bested me somehow in your mind. then your grandmother gets sick because your aunt comes to dinner with covid. you get it. youre fine, your aunt is fine, but your grandma dies. did you really best me here?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:08 pm

Pedro I Rengel wrote:Why is it so hard?

thats what she said

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:09 pm

Pedro I Rengel wrote:Go ask CNN I'll wait.

u watch that shit not me

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:15 pm

What's a pandemic Mr Rease.

I know it makes your brain hurt.

But you can do it.

I believe in you.

Go mr Rease.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:16 pm

you understand the difference between asking me to answer a question about a matter of fact as opposed to asking me to give me opinion on something...right?

http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=what+is+a+pandemic%3F

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:19 pm

Hmm...

So it is so obvious that you just accept at face value when it is invoked, but you can't tell me what it is?
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:20 pm

You can't tell me what a pandemic is?
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:20 pm

What is a pandemic Rease?
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:37 pm

Poor guy...
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:39 pm

Pedro I Rengel wrote:So the right to free assembly has been officially suspended (for a while now lol I should pay more attention to what government dictates... nah) in Quebec, specifically for Christmas. I, of course, will be violating the curfew and celebrating Christmas with my momma, along with anybody in my family that isn't a pansy ass bootlicker.

I realized a while back that the right to assembly is gone...for how long? And since they are predicting more pandemics in the near future, perhaps a long time.

I don't know how they know this. The previous serious pandemic was the Spanish flu. This was before all the rapid transit across the globe we have now. And yet there wasn't another one until now, if now. So how do they know there are others coming soon. Now my 'they' is vague here: Gates is one touting this, which is advertising for his companies. And then a range of researchers who blamed the increased chances on global warming and deforestation. But deforestation has been going on for a long time And yet it was 100 years before we had the next pandemic and one, it should be noted, much less dangerous than the one in 1917 even if the highest statistics are correct.

Anyway, even if one believes it is all on the up and up. Covid 19 was not created. The statistics are correct. IOW what the MSM is saying is correct. Even if we assume all that, still people should be concerned that it will be seen, just as 9/11 was, as a great opportunity to reduce rights, increase law enforcement control, reduce privacy rights and so on.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:07 pm

Well, the way they know there will be more pandemics is, there is a cold every year.

Not saying anything, but over a month ago I made a post about how once all this shit has been happening for long enough that rats start feeling it is "normal," they will start making some of the measures permanent.

promethean75 keeps going on about seat belt laws, and we laugh, but how long before they insist masks are important to wear all the time forever because cold-like flues are now considered public health hazards, and they make it into law?

If something like this China flue, which is only slightly more dangerous than a common cold, is enough to lock down the planet and revoke things like right to free assembly, why won't common colds be? Isn't free assembly itself dangerous? You know, for public health?
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:11 pm

The only chance we have of this collective insanity dying down is if Trump concedes. The whole point of this operation is to get rid of him or at least get him to cow down, and this China flu hoax is pretty heavy-handed. They prefer like it was with Obama, slow and under-the-radar. But if Trump stays they will step on the gas, and these vaccines will magically turn out to not be as effective as originally thought.

It's blackmail.

They didn't need to create the China flue. They just picked a random flu that is slightly worse than a common cold and worked with that.

You either see it or you like dicks in your butt, as they say.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Previous

Return to Current Events