Shouldn't Trump use the Military to Stay in Office???

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Shouldn't Trump use the Military to Stay in Office???

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:20 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:hey if u wanna go to jail, be my guest, im capitalist so have a nice trip

u have to prove im lying or i dont go to jail and my affidavit remains evidence that u are a commie dont u see the problem here?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:24 am

if u wanna go to court over it, thats fine by me, good job proving urself wrong tho
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:26 am

i really cant tell if u r trolling or if u really dont know how the courts work

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:32 am

evidence is the bulding block of proof, its pretty easy to understand
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:27 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:its evidence that ull go to jail if its not true, im a capitalist so there u go

no i have an affidavit that says u are a commie now u have to prove u r not is that how this works

If he wanted to sue you, have you jailed, or both - that is exactly how it works. And not just in the US.

In court you will have to prove that your affidavit is accurate. But first someone has to sue you.

In the Trump case, the ones with the affidavits are the ones doing the suing. If anyone defending an affidavit that is proven to be false, that person goes to jail.

And the fact that they risked signing affidavits gives sufficient reason at a hearing to proceed to trial.

They haven't had an actual trial yet. It has all been about having hearings to get a court to allow a trial where the evidence will be fully presented.
Last edited by obsrvr524 on Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:33 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:its evidence that ull go to jail if its not true, im a capitalist so there u go

no i have an affidavit that says u are a commie now u have to prove u r not is that how this works

If he wanted to sue you, have you jailed, or both - that is exactly how it works. And not just in the US.

Not really though. You have to be able to prove you were in a position to accurately witness the events and you go to jail if it is shown you lied.

So it doesn't really work like that. Mr R is a knob.

Otherwise, it is true that eye witness accounts are some of the strongest evidence accepted in US courts or those of almost anywhere else.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:34 pm

Read back on my post.

You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:40 pm

I understand what you mean. But I feel we are going soft on this and I don't know why.

If a person that can conclusively prove they were present during the alleged incidences of voter fraud, like a certified observer, and they say they saw something super fucked up, that is obviously an extremely solid thing to base a case on.

Like, if Mr Knob weren't conceding his thinking prerogative to CNN, he would be like "oh someone that was there saw something fucked up? That is worth a listen."
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:43 pm

And that is only for the paper ballots, excluding the hilariously provable instances of fraud with the machines, where thousands of votes that we know of were literally flipped from one candidate to the other.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:46 pm

Or the cases where 200% of registered voters voted.

Obviously hearsay and exaggeration. No clear indication there of fraud.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:50 pm

We are way past proving that there was fraud. Just one single county where 200% of the fucking registered voters voted is unassailable proof of fraud. What we are proving now is that the fraud, or even the lack of reasonable integrity of the system to prevent fraud on a wide scale, was so pervasive that the scotus itself needs to take action to deem certain votes (yes even "certified" ones) void, even if this might change the results of the election.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:59 pm

Pedro I Rengel wrote:I understand what you mean. But I feel we are going soft on this and I don't know why.

If a person that can conclusively prove they were present during the alleged incidences of voter fraud, like a certified observer, and they say they saw something super fucked up, that is obviously an extremely solid thing to base a case on.

Like, if Mr Knob weren't conceding his thinking prerogative to CNN, he would be like "oh someone that was there saw something fucked up? That is worth a listen."

I agree with all of that. I was just addressing his "if I had an affidavit that you are a commie".

Because someone signs an affidavit and injury can be proven by that signing (if you being called a commie was proven to have had real harm) it becomes a federal case requiring that person to justify and prove they did not lie on that affidavit.

And the seriousness of the willingness to sign is sufficient evidence to proceed to trial from the hearing where the affidavit has been presented.

No other evidence should be required by an honest judge to proceed to trial. There is also ample other evidence sufficient for trial but again without an honorable judge (which is already evident) no evidence will pass muster even a video of the crime being committed. That is why juries are invoked.

Pedro I Rengel wrote:We are way past proving that there was fraud. Just one single county where 200% of the fucking registered voters voted is unassailable proof of fraud. What we are proving now is that the fraud, or even the lack of reasonable integrity of the system to prevent fraud on a wide scale, was so pervasive that the scotus itself needs to take action to deem certain votes (yes even "certified" ones) void, even if this might change the results of the election.

Yes but no trial has been allowed yet. Until there is a trial, nothing changes.

You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:44 am

u guys man u r gonna have to figure out a way to cope with this loss and convincing yourself that there is a widespread deep state conspiracy is a little bit batshit i mean come on u r better than this

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:58 am

Psh.

That's all CNN's got?
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:09 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:u guys man u r gonna have to figure out a way to cope with this loss and convincing yourself that there is a widespread deep state conspiracy is a little bit batshit i mean come on u r better than this

You can't possibly know. Why are you pushing that narrative against the extreme degree of evidence being thrown your way? Do you have any counter evidence?

You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:10 pm

Unless the Election results and its Fraud is purged, there is no more "United States".

To defraud the highest position of the Free World... there's no coming back from that. It seems most are oblivious and/or delusional. And over here we have smears repeating the CNN mantra "No Evidence" even though there is a mountain and he failed to refute it. We have the video, as-if that were necessary anyway. It wasn't. It's not. Election Night is enough. Ahead by hundreds of thousands of votes and MSM refuses to call it??? 4am Ballot dump??? 99% Biden???

Yeah, go fuck yourselves "No Evidence". What the Commies don't understand is, Fraud on this level, is treasonous. It is Treason.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:30 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Unless the Election results and its Fraud is purged, there is no more "United States".

To defraud the highest position of the Free World... there's no coming back from that. It seems most are oblivious and/or delusional. And over here we have smears repeating the CNN mantra "No Evidence" even though there is a mountain and he failed to refute it. We have the video, as-if that were necessary anyway. It wasn't. It's not. Election Night is enough. Ahead by hundreds of thousands of votes and MSM refuses to call it??? 4am Ballot dump??? 99% Biden???

Yeah, go fuck yourselves "No Evidence". What the Commies don't understand is, Fraud on this level, is treasonous. It is Treason.

K: 40 plus courts in several states all requested evidence and proof of fraud... not once,
in 40 plus cases was the evidence provided...and thus every single one of those cases
were tossed.......if you have evidence you present it... IQ45 didn't have any evidence
or they would have provided it....

your rant about the evidence, there isn't any... it didn't even pass muster in a court of law,
well to be exact, 40 different courts of law, in several different states....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:36 pm

Patience Kurruptkin.

We are coming for your asses.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:29 pm

Pedro I Rengel wrote:We are coming for your asses.

Sad to think that might be the best part of them. :-?

You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:32 pm

They are always looking to give them to the nearest would be tyrant.

They like a firm hand.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:38 pm

Are you saying they like to get spanked? - "Thank you master. May I have another?"

If that is the case, they really should stick with Mr Trump. He has spanked them pretty hard already with more to come. :D

You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:19 pm

Pedro I Rengel wrote:They are always looking to give them to the nearest would be tyrant.

They like a firm hand.

K: I am not the one begging for a would be tyrant to use the military to violate
the constitution and keep him in power? I am rooting for the rule of law
and the constitution to be upheld... How is that looking for a tyrant?

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:48 pm

Declaring marshal law is NOT a violation of the US Constitution. And the Constitution isn't actually suspended. Many of its processes are suspended until the threat of keeping those processes can be reestablished. Foreign invasion is one of those times. And this actually is a subtle sly foreign invasion and attempt to destroy the Constitution and republic. Not merely a coup.

You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:04 pm

obsrvr, it is absurd to even explain that, how can the person not caring about election fraud be claiming to be a constitutionalist? Should we ask him about the second amendment?

This person is a joke.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:43 pm

Pedro I Rengel wrote:obsrvr, it is absurd to even explain that, how can the person not caring about election fraud be claiming to be a constitutionalist? Should we ask him about the second amendment?

This person is a joke.

K: you haven't shown us fraud.. and the 40 plus courts that have reviewed the matter
haven't seen any election fraud.. no one has seen the fraud.....outside of delusional
people like yourself...

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events