Still T.R.U.M.P.

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Still T.R.U.M.P.

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:54 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:I just would like you to admit that maybe I am right and those teachers fucking suck and those schools are a problem not a solution.

Like you're like make more.

But like.

They obviously are shit and all the teachers are shit too.

Obviously.

What could possibly ;lol fuckig speak louder than "Imma murder dozens of people I have no particluar beef with?"



some teachers do suck but a lot of them are just hot chicks in their 20s who wanted to do good and have insurance
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28442
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Still T.R.U.M.P.

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:55 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:i had a friend whos dad owned a pawn shop in the hood like deep in the hood and before we were old enough to drive and get into trouble we would just hang out there all day and play with guns and guitars and all the shit the crackheads would bring in. i got to be the "shotgun man" which felt like a big deal like when they buzzed someone in i would be behind the counter with a little shotgun and id just keep it pointed at the person from under the counter the whole time in case they tried to rob the place. no one ever tried. they did crawl through the ducts once and got stuck in there, and they later lined those with razorwire.

anyway, one day i was sitting there and this dude was about to take apart an old cz75 9mm and just all of a sudden "BAM" he shot straight through his own hand and blew his middle finger clean off right in front of us that shit was wild man.


I grew up in Caracas man. Ever heard?

I once was in a common street brawl and my friend was like "I can get us 2 glocks right now and we take this plaza."

The teachers are shit and you are a bootlickin brown nose for asking for more of them, and they drive kids to mass murder for no good reason other than the schools and the teachers suck balls.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Still T.R.U.M.P.

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:55 am

i dunno man trying to get me to take an anti-teacher stance is a tough one
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28442
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Still T.R.U.M.P.

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:56 am

How can you argue that even?

How can you pretend it's complicated?

They are government funded hell holes.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Still T.R.U.M.P.

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:56 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:i dunno man trying to get me to take an anti-teacher stance is a tough one


I mean I don't mean to go against CNN or anything.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Still T.R.U.M.P.

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:58 am

in 10th grade a guy shot a friend of mine in the ass at a party and it just went in and out but he got instant street cred as a dude who got shot

another dude i worked with at this shitty job in the hood back in 99 got shot 8 times by these dudes while walking from his car to his front porch and they tried to take his car just to steal his rims

another dude i know got shot 6 times with a 7.62x39 and lived but then as part of a long term of probation had to give speeches at schools about the dangers of drugs and gang violence

another dude i know just got shot in the thigh with a little .32 and walked his ass to a hospital and had it patched up a .32 aint shit

these are just off the top of my head there are dozens more not like randos in the news but like people i actually know
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28442
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Still T.R.U.M.P.

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:59 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:i dunno man trying to get me to take an anti-teacher stance is a tough one


I mean I don't mean to go against CNN or anything.



i dont need cable news to tell me that people who dedicate themselves to teaching kids are ok people
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28442
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Still T.R.U.M.P.

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:59 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:How can you argue that even?

How can you pretend it's complicated?

They are government funded hell holes.


whats the alternative?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28442
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Still T.R.U.M.P.

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:00 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:How can you argue that even?

How can you pretend it's complicated?

They are government funded hell holes.


whats the alternative?


To hell?
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Still T.R.U.M.P.

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:00 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:i dunno man trying to get me to take an anti-teacher stance is a tough one


I mean I don't mean to go against CNN or anything.



i dont need cable news to tell me that people who dedicate themselves to teaching kids are ok people


Yeah. Their students just go on killing rampages because I don't know bad luck.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Still T.R.U.M.P.

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:00 am

to public school.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28442
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Still T.R.U.M.P.

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:01 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:in 10th grade a guy shot a friend of mine in the ass at a party and it just went in and out but he got instant street cred as a dude who got shot

another dude i worked with at this shitty job in the hood back in 99 got shot 8 times by these dudes while walking from his car to his front porch and they tried to take his car just to steal his rims

another dude i know got shot 6 times with a 7.62x39 and lived but then as part of a long term of probation had to give speeches at schools about the dangers of drugs and gang violence

another dude i know just got shot in the thigh with a little .32 and walked his ass to a hospital and had it patched up a .32 aint shit

these are just off the top of my head there are dozens more not like randos in the news but like people i actually know


there was this guy that used to go to the Sunday family dinners at my grandmas. I used to see him every Saturday. One day I didn't anymore because he threw a guy out of an airplane as part of a mass trafficking scheme beef and they caught him.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Still T.R.U.M.P.

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:02 am

where are those 2 little magats i havent heard from them all day im waiting for them to come and talk about vouchers, charter schools and how betsy devos is a good person
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28442
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Still T.R.U.M.P.

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:02 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:to public school.


Maybe use the money for something not driving children to mass murder?
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Still T.R.U.M.P.

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:03 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:in 10th grade a guy shot a friend of mine in the ass at a party and it just went in and out but he got instant street cred as a dude who got shot

another dude i worked with at this shitty job in the hood back in 99 got shot 8 times by these dudes while walking from his car to his front porch and they tried to take his car just to steal his rims

another dude i know got shot 6 times with a 7.62x39 and lived but then as part of a long term of probation had to give speeches at schools about the dangers of drugs and gang violence

another dude i know just got shot in the thigh with a little .32 and walked his ass to a hospital and had it patched up a .32 aint shit

these are just off the top of my head there are dozens more not like randos in the news but like people i actually know


there was this guy that used to go to the Sunday family dinners at my grandmas. I used to see him every Saturday. One day I didn't anymore because he threw a guy out of an airplane as part of a mass trafficking scheme beef and they caught him.



that sucks man a buddy of mine sold some guys some shitty cocaine once and they threw him out of a window and he was paralyzed after that from the waist down then he later od'd and died off some heroin
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28442
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Still T.R.U.M.P.

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:03 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:to public school.


Maybe use the money for something not driving children to mass murder?


im open to suggestions
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28442
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Still T.R.U.M.P.

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:03 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:in 10th grade a guy shot a friend of mine in the ass at a party and it just went in and out but he got instant street cred as a dude who got shot

another dude i worked with at this shitty job in the hood back in 99 got shot 8 times by these dudes while walking from his car to his front porch and they tried to take his car just to steal his rims

another dude i know got shot 6 times with a 7.62x39 and lived but then as part of a long term of probation had to give speeches at schools about the dangers of drugs and gang violence

another dude i know just got shot in the thigh with a little .32 and walked his ass to a hospital and had it patched up a .32 aint shit

these are just off the top of my head there are dozens more not like randos in the news but like people i actually know


there was this guy that used to go to the Sunday family dinners at my grandmas. I used to see him every Saturday. One day I didn't anymore because he threw a guy out of an airplane as part of a mass trafficking scheme beef and they caught him.



that sucks man a buddy of mine sold some guys some shitty cocaine once and they threw him out of a window and he was paralyzed after that from the waist down then he later od'd and died off some heroin


Yeah the people I grew up with dealt with tons, not grams.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Still T.R.U.M.P.

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:04 am

A friend of mine also once got stabbed to death over a crack deal for grams.

What is this we measuring death dicks?
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Still T.R.U.M.P.

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:04 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:to public school.


Maybe use the money for something not driving children to mass murder?


im open to suggestions


Well for starters maybe don't ask for more of them is maybe a place to start.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Still T.R.U.M.P.

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:18 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:to public school.


Maybe use the money for something not driving children to mass murder?


like what?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28442
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Still T.R.U.M.P.

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:20 am

what if the problem is that there arent enough teachers? i sign of a good school is a small class size. what if more teachers meant smaller classes everywhere and then kids were more engaged and better able to learn and get more attention from the teachers? that would cost more money
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28442
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Still T.R.U.M.P.

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:53 am

You are too dumb I can't deal.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Still T.R.U.M.P.

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:10 pm

Are all the school shootings at public schools, rather than private/charter schools?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Still T.R.U.M.P.

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:34 am

WendyDarling wrote:Are all the school shootings at public schools, rather than private/charter schools?



are u asking if putting a profit motive in place in schools makes kids shoot each other less?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28442
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Still T.R.U.M.P.

Postby MagsJ » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:02 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:magsj im talking about things that make americans americans that span across party lines. almost every american would rather see the rest of the world nuked than see a reduction in our quality of life

remember how unified we were in 2001? when the idea comes up that we might bomb a million people to death the whole country gets a boner.

Then perhaps such thinking is the cause of the current spotlight and scrutiny on the US, in relation to the world stage.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 21498
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users