Trump Claims Victory

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Trump Claims Victory

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:40 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:i feed poor people all the time i let this guy have all my french fries today and they were some dank ass fries with truffle oil and everything

Psh, I done that too.

And nobody has spent more money on this kind of shit than the Rockefellers, but somehow they are evil.

You need some thinking classes or something.

a billionaire philanthropist is a guy who takes your whole plate and then gives you some fries and then says he gave you fries

I knew you were gonna say some stupid shit like that.

Why didn't you cut that hobo into a percentage of your earnings then, big guy?

The Rockefeller foundation literally saved Mexico and then the world from starvation.
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:42 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:Psh, I done that too.

And nobody has spent more money on this kind of shit than the Rockefellers, but somehow they are evil.

You need some thinking classes or something.

a billionaire philanthropist is a guy who takes your whole plate and then gives you some fries and then says he gave you fries

I knew you were gonna say some stupid shit like that.

Why didn't you cut that hobo into a percentage of your earnings then, big guy?

The Rockefeller foundation literally saved Mexico and then the world from starvation.

But you don't actually care about poor people. You just like the rhetoric.
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:45 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:Why didn't you cut that hobo into a percentage of your earnings then, big guy?

i do by the time i make and spend money its around 30 percent of whats on the books i think if bezos did the same we would have less homeless people.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:45 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:But you don't actually care about poor people. You just like the rhetoric.

this hurts i grew up very poor
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:46 am

seriously tho check out these fries they were pretty dank
Attachments
1119201302_resized.jpg
1119201302_resized.jpg (239.27 KiB) Viewed 100 times

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:47 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:Why didn't you cut that hobo into a percentage of your earnings then, big guy?

i do by the time i make and spend money its around 30 percent of whats on the books i think if bezos did the same we would have less homeless people.

No you don't you lying scumbag.

You maybe let the gvt take some of it, which is far from cutting a hobo into a piece of your action, or you give it away somehow for gifts which, again, is far from cutting a hobo into a piece of your action.

The resources the Rockefellers have invested in helping people who would otherwise be fucked, 100's of millions of them if not 1000's, makes you look like a miserable cunt.
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:47 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:seriously tho check out these fries they were pretty dank

You didn't build those fries.
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:47 am

but not as dank as these cheeses
Attachments
1119201253_resized.jpg
1119201253_resized.jpg (221.65 KiB) Viewed 100 times

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:48 am

those fries were built by a philosopher who bootstrapped it and became a successful fry seller i bought them from him in a free market

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Stitt

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:48 am

You took those cheeses from that poor hobo's plate and then gave him back the fries.

You bastard.
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:49 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:

No you don't you lying scumbag.

You maybe let the gvt take some of it, which is far from cutting a hobo into a piece of your action, or you give it away somehow for gifts which, again, is far from cutting a hobo into a piece of your action.

The resources the Rockefellers have invested in helping people who would otherwise be fucked, 100's of millions of them if not 1000's, makes you look like a miserable cunt.

they throw out thier scraps i give 1/3 of what i generate plus my actual scraps from lunch

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:50 am

Like I said, you give back the fries.

Also, I'm just gonna go there because you keep talking about it,

how do you manage to pay taxes on drug deals? Do you like launder it first so that you can get taxed on it lol? Do you on purpose do it so that you fall on a higher tax bracket?
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:51 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:You took those cheeses from that poor hobo's plate and then gave him back the fries.

You bastard.

dude if you gave those cheeses to a hobo his stomach isnt even ready for that he would just be shitting or stopped up all day you have to acclimate your digestive system to be able to eat shit like that and stay in control of your bowels im trying to get him to that point but only bezos can afford that i mean i want to feed the homeless bone marrow and foie gras but until we can get them to that point its probably just gonna result in turds on the sidewalk

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:52 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:Like I said, you give back the fries.

how do you manage to pay taxes on drug deals? Do you like launder it first so that you can get taxed on it lol? Do you on purpose do it so that you fall on a higher tax bracket?

the irs will take voluntary tax payments from anyone at any time and if you have multiple revenue streams especially if you have any 1099 income i mean come on man this is basic stuff

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:52 am

After you take the hobo's plate.

And you don't even do that, because guess what percentage of taxes actually goes to charity? And why should any of it? Why don't you donate to charity instead?

And that's still just giving back the fries.

Unless you literally take that hobo you gave fries to and name him a partner and he gets a cut out of all your earnings directly, you are a hypocrite and a scumbag.
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:53 am

yes fries plus an amount equivalent to my rent and utilities

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:54 am

Which is overshadowed by what billionaire philanthropists give, which you have the balls to say they take the plate and give back the fries, but in your case somehow the fries are clean.

You really don't see it?
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:54 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:

And you don't even do that, because guess what percentage of taxes actually goes to charity? And why should any of it? Why don't you donate to charity instead?

Unless you literally take that hobo you gave fries to and name him a partner and he gets a cut out of all your earnings directly, you are a hypocrite and a scumbag.

charities are full of corruption man come on they dont even have to break the law to pocket 90 percent of the cash. my taxes go to roads and cops and shit and if there isnt any left to elevate the poorest in society then talk to corporations and billionaires who pay effective tax rates in the single digits

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:55 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:Which is overshadowed by what billionaire philanthropists give, which you have the balls to say they take the plate and give back the fries, but in your case somehow the fries are clean.

You really don't see it?

a greater net amount does not mean a greater sacrifice

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:55 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:

charities are full of corruption man come on they dont even have to break the law to pocket 90 percent of the cash. my taxes go to roads and cops and shit and if there isnt any left to elevate the poorest in society then talk to corporations and billionaires who pay effective tax rates in the single digits

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Borlaug

You shopuld look into what public moneys actually go into. Your brilliant conscience laundering scheme is even dirtier than charities.
Last edited by Pedro I Rengel on Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:56 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:Which is overshadowed by what billionaire philanthropists give, which you have the balls to say they take the plate and give back the fries, but in your case somehow the fries are clean.

You really don't see it?

Oh it's about sacrifice then, not about helping? Hmm...

And also, they also crush you in percentage terms.
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:56 am

You really don't see it?

if you employ people who cannot live above the poverty line while working for you and you become a billionaire in the process then you took the plate

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:57 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:

You really don't see it?

its about asking the working poor to feed those in poverty in a country where people are accumulating king tut level fortunes.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:58 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:

You really don't see it?

if you employ people who cannot live above the poverty line while working for you and you become a billionaire in the process then you took the plate

Dude, all the money you make, selling drugs or trading stocks, relies on poor workers as much as the Rockefeller money don't be a hypocrite.

Workers, by the way, who thank God every day they get to work for an international company, and not a local thug, and they get to feed their families.
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:59 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:

its about asking the working poor to feed those in poverty in a country where people are accumulating king tut level fortunes.

Did you read the Borlaug thing? What he did cannot ever even be quantified in money.
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events