Trump Claims Victory

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Trump Claims Victory

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:27 am

you guys really arent just trolling with this stuff like you actually believe it?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28479
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Trump Claims Victory

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:27 am

Mr Reasonable wrote: Eye witness testimony is evidence,

asshole.



lets get those eye witnesses then and see what they have to say but if i said i had an eye witness to you 2 guys banging in the back of a ford focus that isn't evidence of you 2 banging in a ford focus is it?


Yes douchebag, the courts accept that as evidence.

If you clearly establish the person's presence at the scene of the crime, their testimony is evidence, and you need counter evidence.

People do get locked up for evidence like you suggest.

Mr Reasonable wrote: Pedro I Rengel wrote:

Mr Reasonable wrote:
they dont present evidence in that video they present heresay and speculation im so sorry to have to say this so bluntly but you guys know the difference right?



He's waving the affidavit with the eye witness testimony in your face.

Wtf.



submitting something as evidence and having it entered into evidence in a case are 2 different things


Yea that's why it's an affidavit and not a witness on a witness stand, because the case hasn't started yet.

dude you said you read law books and stuff. What is this?
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Trump Claims Victory

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:35 am

im gonna go make an affidavit that i was there and that the person who made the other affidavit wasnt really there evidence is hard
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28479
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Trump Claims Victory

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:36 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:im gonna go make an affidavit that i was there and that the person who made the other affidavit wasnt really there evidence is hard


I dare you.

I can't believe you are actually disputing that eye witness testimony constitutes evidence.

You said you read 100's of cases.

You are a liar one way or the other.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Trump Claims Victory

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:38 am

i guess i have to distinguish between evidence and proof here r u serious anyone can file any suit they want and allege whatever they want

i know youre about to call me a liar and say that i said it wasnt evidence because mincing words is easier and probably more confortable than facing the fact that the affidavit doesnt amount to much and isnt going to change the outcomes from the trump team
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28479
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Trump Claims Victory

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:42 am

You are wrong.

Yes you are a liar and a cynic because you said we were claiming evidence when there is none but there actually is. These aren't people who just made a thing up and submitted, it is people who it can be established where there and swore under perjury. This always has been and still is one of the strongest kinds of evidence courts consider.

But where you are wrong is that these are stabs in the dark and half-hearted attempts. These are 100's of testimonies and technical evidence that courts will find extremely compelling. You either don't see it or don't want to.

How much more of this before I get you to concede that this does not only in fact constitute evidence but actually compelling evidence. And what will you do then.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Trump Claims Victory

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:00 am

The debate won't be about the evidence, which is overwhelming.

The debate will be about whether the events that are proven to have happened by the evidence constitute grounds for dismissing the legality of the votes.

And if they don't, you might as well have elections where election officials basically say "I asked a BUNCH of people and I SWEAR this is what they said!"
Last edited by Pedro I Rengel on Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Trump Claims Victory

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:02 am

You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28479
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Trump Claims Victory

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:03 am

I have no time for your stupid links.

Check out reality, bitch.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Trump Claims Victory

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:04 am

please man its 20 seconds i promise you will lol
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28479
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Trump Claims Victory

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:04 am

ok 27 seconds i dont wanna lie
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28479
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Trump Claims Victory

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:06 am

Giuliani outclasses you in every way possible when it comes to knowledge of the law and its ways.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Trump Claims Victory

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:06 am

please man all politics aside i know you cant watch that without laughing everyone needs a laugh
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28479
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Trump Claims Victory

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:08 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:check out trumps lawyer

https://twitter.com/i/status/1329568273873059840



click it just a little bit itll feel good
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28479
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Trump Claims Victory

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:09 am

no fuk u
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Trump Claims Victory

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:09 am

make sure the volume is up the commentary is gold
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28479
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Trump Claims Victory

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:10 am

This fucking clown show you all commies call thought and law will come to an end soon.

I already laughed a bit at your description, but I am not clicking the fucking link. I would rather get rick rolld. Go f yourself.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Trump Claims Victory

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:13 am

u are really missing out i wouldnt steer you wrong man open your mind if not about politics at least about comedy i mean this dude is repping the potus watch the 27 seconds and think about that
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28479
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Trump Claims Victory

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:16 am

I have enough material to laugh at at your comically evasive statements and postulations.

You know the reason all this rhetoric works is because there is a machinery behind you that ca enforce your opinions, right? There is nothing actually compelling about it. As soon as Trump gets confirmed you are fucked, it's swamp drain time again.

The point of absurdity in rhetoric is not to show or prove a point, but to communicate that when you have the big stick you don't need to show or prove shit.

Unless you are a republican. With their stupid "principles" and "freedom."
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Trump Claims Victory

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:17 am

u scared of it?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28479
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Trump Claims Victory

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:17 am

I'm not scared of propaganda. I am also just not interested in it.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Trump Claims Victory

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:18 am

its literally a video, unedited other than a voice over, from giulianis press conference today just 27 seconds
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28479
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Trump Claims Victory

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:19 am

Did you watch the actual press conference? All of it?
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Trump Claims Victory

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:19 am

just a 27 second excerpt from the video the little observer dude posted earlier
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28479
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Trump Claims Victory

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:19 am

If I want to see the work of clowns, I'll go to a circus.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users