What the latest phony conspiracy theory says

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

What the latest phony conspiracy theory says

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:18 pm

this latest attempt to change the nature of the race comes in the
form of another conspiracy theory.. Man, does the right love their
conspiracy theories...

Given the absolutely insane nature of this latest theory,
Hunter Biden, NOT Joe by the way, but his son supposedly
left a laptop in a NJ one person computer shop even though
he lives in LA... Yah, I always take my computer to be fixed
by someone who lives 3000 miles away from me...who is a known
Trumpist conspiracy theory nut.... who is legally blind.....
yah, all of that makes total sense... for a conspiracy theorist...

Anyway, let us take another stance..... OK, let us try this thought
experiment....let us, even though it has been investigated ad nauseam
by everyone and his brother...from Interpol to the justice department, and no
evidence has ever been found..... let us try this...

even though it is fake evidence, for example, this picture that was suppose
to be from 2016, is time stamped 2019... stuff like that....

let us say, it is real..... and to be clear, IT ISN'T REAL, but let us say it is...

and what does this do for you?

is this some plan to help you put food on your table?
is it a plan to solve the current economic crisis?
does it solve this administration inept Covid-19 issue?
does this help you in any, way, shape or form?

the only person it benefits is IQ45 and that is because
he doesn't have to talk about his sorry and pathetic record.....

IQ45 is going to talk about this because he has NOTHING else to talk about....

what are his plans for the next 4 years?

who knows, he doesn't seem to have any plans for the next 4 years
outside of staying out of prison....

what are his plans to end the pandemic?
who knows, he doesn't have a plan now, why
should he have a plan for later?

are you better off now, then you were 4 years ago?

I know I am not better off.... my wife hasn't worked since March
and my federal taxes have gone up ever year since IQ45 has been president....
services have gone down and my federal taxes have gone up.......

and we have a world wide pandemic and IQ45 has no plans about that
and an economic crisis for which he has no plans to do something
about that...

does he have a plan to help you put food on the table?

or help you get through the winter without getting sick?

no plans of any kind from this current president outside
of his staying out of prison....

so this bogus laptop computer thing does nothing to improve your life.....

it exists only to get IQ45 elected... that is its only function... and that
doesn't help you in any way, shape or form....


Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8623
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: What the latest phony conspiracy theory says

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:25 pm

#1 It is real.

#2 If the FBI is caught withholding the hard drive during the Trump impeachment, then the FBI is severely corrupt and must be gutted completely.

#3 The entire DNC could collapse if all implications of this hard drive are realized. It shows that Joe Biden has taken money, through Hunter. It shows a national security threat. It shows that Russia/China have dirt on Hunter Biden that can compromise a US President Elect and former Vice President.

#4 Since it is real, and it is spiked, actively censored by Facebook and Twitter, this is a threat against the First Amendment.


This is a bigger scandal than Watergate. And its implications, if fully realized, might possibly bring down the entire DNC and Democrat establishment.

It also proves, fundamentally, how severely flawed, ignorant, and corrupt their supports (you PK) are.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: What the latest phony conspiracy theory says

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:30 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:#1 It is real.

#2 If the FBI is caught withholding the hard drive during the Trump impeachment, then the FBI is severely corrupt and must be gutted completely.

#3 The entire DNC could collapse if all implications of this hard drive are realized. It shows that Joe Biden has taken money, through Hunter. It shows a national security threat. It shows that Russia/China have dirt on Hunter Biden that can compromise a US President Elect and former Vice President.

#4 Since it is real, and it is spiked, actively censored by Facebook and Twitter, this is a threat against the First Amendment.


This is a bigger scandal than Watergate. And its implications, if fully realized, might possibly bring down the entire DNC and Democrat establishment.

It also proves, fundamentally, how severely flawed, ignorant, and corrupt their supports (you PK) are.


K: my goodness, you are young... bigger then Watergate? Really?

as I was actually alive during Watergate, I can tell you.... no.....

as for bringing down the DNC... I would suggest you stop drinking the cool aid....
of course you are too young to even know where this term comes from....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8623
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: What the latest phony conspiracy theory says

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:42 pm

I can tell you Yes, because you have already, purposefully tried to deny and ignore the Scandal, without doing any research at all.

Because that would take you out of your comfort zone.


Yes, this will be bigger than Watergate, much bigger.

Why else would Twitter/Facebook actively censor on Day One???

They literally had no information except "hacked content", which they didn't know. Then Schiff claimed "Russia Russia Russia", which is blatantly false, and he didn't know. The DNI already said it's not Russia.


The Dam is about to break, and the DNC is about to be flooded.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: What the latest phony conspiracy theory says

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:51 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:I can tell you Yes, because you have already, purposefully tried to deny and ignore the Scandal, without doing any research at all.

Because that would take you out of your comfort zone.


Yes, this will be bigger than Watergate, much bigger.

Why else would Twitter/Facebook actively censor on Day One???

They literally had no information except "hacked content", which they didn't know. Then Schiff claimed "Russia Russia Russia", which is blatantly false, and he didn't know. The DNI already said it's not Russia.


The Dam is about to break, and the DNC is about to be flooded.


K: I have done far more research then you ever did.... that is what I do, I research
the shit out of things I find interesting....and yes, over 50 intelligence officers
have come out and said that this is a Russian disinformation campaign....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8623
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: What the latest phony conspiracy theory says

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:00 pm

"50 intelligence officers", nameless by the way, propaganda claim, means nothing compared to the Director of National Intelligence:

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: What the latest phony conspiracy theory says

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:02 pm

"The Intelligence community doesn't believe that (Russian conspiracy), because there is no intelligence that supports that. And we have shared no intelligence with Adam Schiff..."

From the Director himself.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: What the latest phony conspiracy theory says

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:17 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iwAQoCs7MA45/

Oh wait, that would require to actually watch videos, and step outside of your echo-chamber....
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: What the latest phony conspiracy theory says

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:11 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:"50 intelligence officers", nameless by the way, propaganda claim, means nothing compared to the Director of National Intelligence:




K: 50 intelligence officers: some of the 50 intelligence officers who signed, in
no particular order

John Brennan
Russ Travers
Glenn Gerstall
Leon Panetta
Rick Ledgett
Marc Polyeropoulos
Cynthia Strand
Gen. Micheal Hayden
Micheal Morell

not quite so nameless now are they....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8623
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: What the latest phony conspiracy theory says

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:02 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: 50 intelligence officers: some of the 50 intelligence officers who signed, in
no particular order

John Brennan
Russ Travers
Glenn Gerstall
Leon Panetta
Rick Ledgett
Marc Polyeropoulos
Cynthia Strand
Gen. Micheal Hayden
Micheal Morell

not quite so nameless now are they....

Kropotkin

None of them have seen the videos.

The Director of National Intelligence contradictions you and them.

You're fucked.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: What the latest phony conspiracy theory says

Postby obsrvr524 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:30 am

The US FBI has confirmed that the laptop is indeed Hunter Biden's. They have also confirmed that Russia has nothing at all to do with it. They are now investigating how guilty Mr Hydin Lyin Biden has been. President Harris might need to know that in order to impeach him.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1002
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: What the latest phony conspiracy theory says

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:04 am

obsrvr524 wrote:The US FBI has confirmed that the laptop is indeed Hunter Biden's. They have also confirmed that Russia has nothing at all to do with it. They are now investigating how guilty Mr Hydin Lyin Biden has been. President Harris might need to know that in order to impeach him.



K: please, show me where the FBI has confirmed the laptop was Hunter Biden's....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8623
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: What the latest phony conspiracy theory says

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:53 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: please, show me where the FBI has confirmed the laptop was Hunter Biden's....

Kropotkin

Right here, numbskull:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html

When are you going to start reading the news? I'm not going to do your homework for you much longer. You can stay in your ignorance. I'm finished putting in time for your ignorance.

You stay in the dark from here on out.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: What the latest phony conspiracy theory says

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:58 pm

once again, thank you.......

it is clear you didn't actually read the enclosed article, did you?

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8623
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: What the latest phony conspiracy theory says

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:59 pm

I know what the DNI said.

Do you? (No, you don't)
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: What the latest phony conspiracy theory says

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:17 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:I know what the DNI said.

Do you? (No, you don't)



K: the dni isn't the FBI....the FBI is part of the justice department
and a Chris Wray is the head of the FBI, so the DNI guy could say anything at all,
and it doesn't matter because he isn't party to anything the FBI does,
especially if, if this laptop is part of a current investigation..
the FBI doesn't comment on ongoing investigations...

Wray boss is Bill Barr.....and that is the chain of command,
not the DNI....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8623
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: What the latest phony conspiracy theory says

Postby obsrvr524 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:27 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:I know what the DNI said.

Do you? (No, you don't)



K: the dni isn't the FBI....the FBI is part of the justice department
and a Chris Wray is the head of the FBI, so the DNI guy could say anything at all,
and it doesn't matter because he isn't party to anything the FBI does,
especially if, if this laptop is part of a current investigation..
the FBI doesn't comment on ongoing investigations...

Wray boss is Bill Barr.....and that is the chain of command,
not the DNI....

Kropotkin

In the US the Department of National Intelligence has ALL intelligence that anyone in the US has. The FBI can't have any intelligence that the DNI doesn't have. Adam Schiff can't get any intelligence unless the DNI gives it to him. The Senate cannot get any intelligence unless the DNI gives it to them.

The DNI has everything. And the new DNI director has stated (as well as the FBI and the DOJ) that there is NO evidence that Russia has anything to do with the hard evidence they have in their possession.

They are now investigating malfeasance of Hidin, Lyin Biden. - after helping him hide it for a year.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1002
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: What the latest phony conspiracy theory says

Postby promethean75 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:33 am

You're saying the deep state once carried biden but now their gonna roll on him because he's become a liability? Bro this is the same shit they did to Jason Bourne.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3583
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: What the latest phony conspiracy theory says

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:55 am

Yikes!

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm


Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users