Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby iambiguous » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:04 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
iambiguous wrote:So, what are we to make of this:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tucker-ca ... iden-alone

Updated Oct. 30, 2020 10:15AM ET Published Oct. 29, 2020 10:22PM ET

'Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who has obsessively covered Hunter Biden’s emails since the story exploded in conservative media earlier this month, suddenly said on Thursday night that he didn’t want to be involved with “piling on” Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s son.

'In recent weeks, following the New York Post reporting on unverified material purportedly obtained from a laptop belonging to Hunter Biden, Carlson has been at the forefront of Fox News’ coverage of the story while accusing the Bidens of corruption.

'This includes an exclusive interview with Tony Bobulinski, a former associate of Hunter’s who claims Joe Biden is lying about having no involvement in his son’s Chinese business deals. Numerous outlets, including Fox News’ news division, have reported that a review of corporate records and documents provided by Bobulinski reveals “no role for Joe Biden.”'

Did Fox News say "no role for Biden?" Yes.

Three days to go.

And it now comes down not to what Steve and Rudy and Tony and Fox News and the Kids here say, but what they can demonstrate as in fact true.

If "not much", then their only hope being that for much of the "know-nothing" Trump base, the actual facts about, well, anything have almost nothing to do with the "cult of Trump" mentality that shapes their sub-mental QAnon view of the world.

Unless of course I'm wrong. 8)
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382

tiny nietzsche: what's something that isn't nothing, but still feels like nothing?
iambiguous: a post from Pedro?
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby iambiguous » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:07 pm

He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

tiny nietzsche: what's something that isn't nothing, but still feels like nothing?
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:30 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:

K: what does that have to do with the average American who is struggling to pay
bills, struggling to put food on the table, struggling to pay rent?

nothing.....absolutely nothing.. which is why America doesn't give
a shit about your insane conspiracy theory...

Kitchen table stuff.... Kitchen table stuff is what Americans want
to hear about and that is nothing you are offering, nor for that matter IQ45....

Kropotkin

Sure, how quick your story about what's important changes in less than a year. You sure gave a shit about your insane conspiracy theory regarding Trump and Russia (such gripping hypocrisy).

K: actually there was and is proof of IQ45 and Russia....... and there is proof of
IQ45 attempt to get "dirt" on Biden from the Ukraine....... in violation of U.S
law......

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:51 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: actually there was and is proof of IQ45 and Russia....... and there is proof of
IQ45 attempt to get "dirt" on Biden from the Ukraine....... in violation of U.S
law......

Kropotkin

That is NOT true. And it is the typical spin (a lie) that the media promotes and pundits like PK promote.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby iambiguous » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:47 pm

It's crunch time: Tony, Steve, Rudy and all the Kids here have just hours now to bring their smoking gun evidence about Hunter Biden to the voters. Or at least to the few who haven't already cast their ballot.

Still, what actually fascinates me most of all here is not what's on the laptop, but the story behind Hunter Biden leaving it in the repair shop...and then never going back for it.

Consider:

'It didn’t take much for investigators to crack Hunter Biden’s infamous abandoned laptop, according to a report, because the password was “Hunter02.”

'The MacBook Pro’s hard drive — subject of a series of New York Post stories and under investigation by the FBI — had the lax and lazy password despite containing a trove of e-mails and other data relating to his father, Democratic presidential contender Joe Biden, the Daily Mail on Sunday reported.'
New York Post

A "trove of emails" relating to his father who is campaigning to be president of the United States. And he never goes back to get it.

How the fuck does that make any sense?!

Really, Kids, at least attempt to explain it.

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:16 pm

Hunter Biden is a drug addict which pretty much explains every fucked up thing he’s ever done.

Dinesh D’sousa’s latest movie, The Trump Card, devoted an entire section into details timelining Vice President Biden’s trips to Ukraine as the lead US representative, then three weeks later Hunter Biden and another unnamed partner(looking forward to this reveal)start receiving over $80,000 a month for 5 years. Also how Frank Biden, Joe’s brother who had no experience in construction, landed a 1.1 billion contract to build 100,000 apartments in highrises in an Arab country(forget which) Joe Biden was negotiating with. Appears that Biden and his wife only make $300,000 jointly while his family members have amassed over a billion dollars not through their skills or knowledge, just by luck(LOL).
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:00 am

WendyDarling wrote:Hunter Biden is a drug addict which pretty much explains every fucked up thing he’s ever done.

Dinesh D’sousa’s latest movie, The Trump Card, devoted an entire section into details timelining Vice President Biden’s trips to Ukraine as the lead US representative, then three weeks later Hunter Biden and another unnamed partner(looking forward to this reveal)start receiving over $80,000 a month for 5 years. Also how Frank Biden, Joe’s brother who had no experience in construction, landed a 1.1 billion contract to build 100,000 apartments in highrises in an Arab country(forget which) Joe Biden was negotiating with. Appears that Biden and his wife only make $300,000 jointly while his family members have amassed over a billion dollars not through their skills or knowledge, just by luck(LOL).

K: and yet somehow misses the Trump criminal family activities which
right now are being investigated by multiple states including NY
and will send IQ45 and his children to jail for many, many years....

Kropotkin
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:41 am

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:45 am

Everything over the past 4 years, and really 12 years, makes sense now.

Trump was voted into office because he is Anti-Establishment. Now we have the full Establishment lining up against Trump. This means that, within Hunter Biden's corruption, the FBI is corrupt and defending him (dropping the investigation during the impeachment, dragging feet), the MSM is defending him (violating the First Amendment, Twitter, Facebook, Google, CNN, MSDNC, ABC, CBS) by censorship and spiking the stories wherever they can. But, the truth is out.

Now we need to rewind 4 years ago. What did they impeach Trump for, exactly? Except... trying to uncover this corruption. They impeached him for the crimes they were trying to coverup!!!

If people don't start seeing how corrupt this is, and how vulnerable it has made the United States, then you will not expect what is to come around the corner, which is a full-blown, full-scale Civil War.

(While Russia, China, Venezuela, and other Communist nations laugh at our loss of #1 world position)
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:48 am

All Patriots of USA need to start assembling.

That means, if you like your car, if you like your gasoline, if you like your television, movies, entertainment, if you like your clean running water, if you like your electricity, then you *OWE* this country.

You are not entitled to be ignorant in light of what's coming. You are entitled, and REQUIRED, to defend the US flag, the US Constitution, and this system which has fed, clothed, and let you suck milk from mommy's teet.

We're entering into Treason territory with how fundamentally compromised US society has become.

If you sit on lies, because you are beholden to your political party before the greater United States, then you are culpable and responsible for much of the bloodshed that has already taken place, based on these laid-out lies.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:53 am

This is not a matter of "Left versus Right", "Liberal versus Conservative", "Democrat versus Republican" anymore.

This is a matter of Duty, Civics, and fundamental social Responsibility.

To those on the liberal-left, including the Commies and Marxist-soyboy revolutionaries, who go home to their suburban homes, you really need to accept the truth of the Bidens, and how deep the corruption runs. It affects you too; you need to start accepting it.

PK, lamb, and a few others have their brains calcified, 80 years old, these ones will never change their ignorance. They cannot learn anymore. Their brains have no saturation. So these types can simply be ignored. The majority of the population, everybody under 70 years old, 99% of the country, these are who will be affected and your choices will effect the overall outcome of all of this corruption.

The Establishment has simply become too bloated, too big, too corrupt, too stagnant, and so, there is some validity in the violent revolution taking place, but most of it is misguided and logically flawed.

If people are determined to fight, then it must be for right reasons (Righteousness).
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:55 am

Do you like the bed you sleep on? If yes, then you are obligated to react.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:10 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Hunter Biden is a drug addict which pretty much explains every fucked up thing he’s ever done.

K: and yet somehow misses the Trump criminal family activities which
right now are being investigated by multiple states including NY
and will send IQ45 and his children to jail for many, many years....

Kropotkin

Peter, if there was corruption the IRS who has been auditing Trump repeatedly would have already announced it. During the Mueller investigation, the Democrat conspirators were looking for anything and anyone to nail Trump but they came up empty handed even after concocting the entire Russia collusion scheme and that was with the FBI and CIA being in the Dems pockets, so kiss your hopes of Trump being indicted goodbye but Biden is going to be indicted. With Trump being re-elected we’ve got time to weed out the bad apples, the democrat FBI, CIA, and DOJ who are traitors to our nation by conspiring against their president, their country, assisting the deep state which is Democrat party.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:07 am

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby iambiguous » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:38 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:

And thus the thread ends as it began: with another knee-jerk "video" that claims that only if you think exactly as urwrong does [about this an everything under the sun] you are a scumbag libtard.

In other words, Kids:

Kids come in all ages. It has less to do with what they think and more to do with how [to me] they don't really seem to think much at all. Instead they sort of just blurt out these extremist, declamatory fulminations against the "libtards". Social media types. And, as you often point out, they often do so with those godawful youtube videos!

I've challenged them above:

Okay, you're looking for the truth, right?

But: Aside from what you say it is and others say it is, what facts have been established...and where is the documented evidence to substantiate it?

Also, I am willing to acknowledge that my own take on all of this is rooted only in what I have read about it and heard from others. And in my own subjective political prejudices which are ever and always subject to change given new experiences and new information.

Will you admit the same? Or, again, are you just one more "my way or the highway" political objectivist who sees only what you already insist must be true in order to sustain a belief that you are in sync with the "real me" in sync with the "right thing to believe". And that anyone who does not think exactly like you do is basically the scum of the earth.

In other words, the place which you don't dare to go because you've got so much invested in thinking that you know everything that needs to be known about everything that really matters.

Just say the word, and we can start that thread.

And this:

Seriously though if you let me I can cure you of objectivism.

Yes, right now my own frame of mind is still "the place which you don't dare to go because you've got so much invested in thinking that you know everything that needs to be known about everything that really matters."

You lose all that, true. But look at all you gain. Options for example. With the objectivist, there's only one option: "my way or the highway". Every time you think, feel, say or do something you have to ask yourself, "is this what everyone who thinks and feels and says and does exactly what I do think, feel say and do?"

Everything is always either/or. Your trapped in your own insufferable dogma.

Think about, okay?

But they have far, far too much invested psychologically in the "all things Trump" cult to dare risk their beloved objectivism.

Maybe in 2024, when their obsession will revolve around the "all things Ivanka" cult.

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:02 pm

iambiguous:

But they have far, far too much invested psychologically in the "all things Trump" cult to dare risk their beloved objectivism.

Maybe in 2024, when their obsession will revolve around the "all things Ivanka" cult.[/quote]

K: I am hoping Ivanka will still be in jail... as with all the Trump kids and it goes
without saying IQ45.....

hay, it is good to have positive thoughts... :-"

Kropotkin
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby obsrvr524 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:06 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: I am hoping Ivanka will still be in jail... as with all the Trump kids and it goes
without saying IQ45.....

Kropotkin

And I think they call that "sociopathic".
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby iambiguous » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:20 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: I am hoping Ivanka will still be in jail... as with all the Trump kids and it goes
without saying IQ45.....

This part is always tricky from my own particularly cynical point of view.

Given my own rendition of the "deep state" -- https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... s#p2187045 -- I always presume the crony capitalists who own and operate the American economy [both Democrats and Republicans] want above all else for the political waters to be tranquil.

My guess is that the top Democrats won't pursue the Trumps criminally if Trump is willing pass the baton without a fight.

As for the courts, politics is no less embedded in what goes on there too.

But we'll see. I'd like to be wrong but unlike most on the left, my own "convictions" here are still no less embedded in political prejudices no less embedded in a fractured and fragmented "I".

May you never tumble down into the hole that I've dug for myself. And philosophically no less!

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:40 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:
without saying IQ45.....

Obs: And I think they call that "sociopathic".

K: I think you have me confused with IQ45.....

Definition of Sociopathic: those with antisocial personality disorder tend to lie,
break laws, act impulsively, and lack regard for their own
safety and the safety of others.....

pretty much sums up IQ45.... me, not so much.....

Kropotkin
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:43 pm

iambiguous wrote:
without saying IQ45.....

This part is always tricky from my own particularly cynical point of view.

Given my own rendition of the "deep state" -- https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... s#p2187045 -- I always presume the crony capitalists who own and operate the American economy [both Democrats and Republicans] want above all else for the political waters to be tranquil.

My guess is that the top Democrats won't pursue the Trumps criminally if Trump is willing pass the baton without a fight.

As for the courts, politics is no less embedded in what goes on there too.

But we'll see. I'd like to be wrong but unlike most on the left, my own "convictions" here are still no less embedded in political prejudices no less embedded in a fractured and fragmented "I".

May you never tumble down into the hole that I've dug for myself. And philosophically no less!

K: two things, will the dem's pursue IQ45 federally? or will they pursue him statewise?
it makes a difference unless IQ45 decides he can "self-pardon" and that is a legal beagle
issue with the courts...

as far as "tumbling down the hole" I have been down holes in the past, I am not
today.. which doesn't mean I won't be in a hole tomorrow... but as they say,
never say never....

Kropotkin
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby iambiguous » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:36 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:as far as "tumbling down the hole" I have been down holes in the past, I am not
today.. which doesn't mean I won't be in a hole tomorrow... but as they say,
never say never....

Kropotkin

We never can say never in regard to our moral and political convictions. Not in a world that is at times ferociously awash in contingency, chance and change. A world in which a new experience, relationship or idea can take you to places you never figured you would ever go. What I call the "Song Be Syndrome".

The irony for me is that aside from the experiences, the relationships and the new ideas I happened upon in Vietnam, it was later encounters with the philosophies of Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Dostoevsky, Rorty, Kafka, Cioran, Pessoa and the existentialists that provided me with my own intellectual contraptions for grappling with the human condition in a No God world.

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:30 am

lol
Attachments
IMG_20201028_125937_resized.jpg
IMG_20201028_125937_resized.jpg (14.08 KiB) Viewed 124 times
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Previous

Return to Current Events