Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby iambiguous » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:27 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:The way it works in Mr Hidin, Lyin Biden's America -

Deep state USA propaganda today.

Mr. youtube strikes again!! :lol:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382

tiny nietzsche: what's something that isn't nothing, but still feels like nothing?
iambiguous: a post from Pedro?
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby iambiguous » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:33 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
iambiguous wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Let’s solve one issue at a time. Back to our issue about Trump making the “false” statement that Biden will destroy the oil industry, can Biggie acknowledge what the truth is?

Note to others:

She may actually believe that this need be as far as she goes in defending herself.

So, did she learn it from Joker? Did she learn it from Satyr?

Or, sure, are they all the same person? 8)

Did Trump lie about Biden destroying the US oil industry?

Been there, done that. Above, for example. Now, let's get back to what really counts here:

Okay, you're looking for the truth, right?

But: Aside from what you say it is and others say it is, what facts have been established...and where is the documented evidence to substantiate it?

Also, I am willing to acknowledge that my own take on all of this is rooted only in what I have read about it and heard from others. And in my own subjective political prejudices which are ever and always subject to change given new experiences and new information.

Will you admit the same? Or, again, are you just one more "my way or the highway" political objectivist who sees only what you already insist must be true in order to sustain a belief that you are in sync with the "real me" in sync with the "right thing to believe". And that anyone who does not think exactly like you do is basically the scum of the earth.

In other words, the place which you don't dare to go because you've got so much invested in thinking that you know everything that needs to be known about everything that really matters.

Just say the word, and we can start that thread.

And this:

Seriously though if you let me I can cure you of objectivism.

Yes, right now my own frame of mind is still "the place which you don't dare to go because you've got so much invested in thinking that you know everything that needs to be known about everything that really matters."

You lose all that, true. But look at all you gain. Options for example. With the objectivist, there's only one option: "my way or the highway". Every time you think, feel, say or do something you have to ask yourself, "is this what everyone who thinks and feels and says and does exactly what I do think, feel say and do?"

Everything is always either/or. Your trapped in your own insufferable dogma.

Think about, okay?
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

tiny nietzsche: what's something that isn't nothing, but still feels like nothing?
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby obsrvr524 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:00 pm

iambiguous wrote:Mr. youtube strikes again!! :lol:

Shadow banning Mr Carlson.

And Twitter has blocked Mr Trump 65 times. Mr Hidin, Lyin Biden hasn't been blocked even once.

Those are the people you and the ILP Commie Club are supporting - free speech disallowed.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:13 pm

Again and again & again: Dasein interpretation brings on the confusion about objective criteria that can blind others, before it blonds one's self.

And this posture can not ever not be an anomalie, a convolution ....... It goes around and around and nobody can 'know" , no one can observe where it stops.

Riddle becomes it, in eternally manifested ambiguity.

The only gesture which seems to work for it is charges of preemptive and baseless lack of a manageable genius, albeit , an evil one.

Any succeeding overcoming on any other mode of expressing, becomes superficially tedious.

As that overcoming fails, it's negation becomes a metaphor in despair, like a cat trying to catch it's own tail.

It simply misses the point by the simplest of all denials: projection
And guess what? It works, for most, except for those who have to pay for it.

That is how it works for better and/or/for worse.

The following is not in denial, it is Denial Itself. Have to back-think on that one.. Bit the race ia still on, and any genius has to keep the show going on, beyond evil or not.
Last edited by Meno_ on Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby iambiguous » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:15 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:
iambiguous wrote:Mr. youtube strikes again!! :lol:

Shadow banning Mr Carlson.

And Twitter has blocked Mr Trump 65 times. Mr Hidin, Lyin Biden hasn't been blocked even once.

Those are the people you and the ILP Commie Club are supporting - free speech disallowed.

You've got four days now to confirm that the Bidens are being Blackmailed by CCP and are a National Security Risk.

Haven't you ever read Ayn Rand? Do you imagine that Howard Roark or John Galt would allow the MSM to get in the way of their proving that only what they claim to know about the Bidens is true?!!

Again, grow a pair and get the mission accomplished!!

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby obsrvr524 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:25 pm

That same Tucker Carlson show can be seen here and about half way through the video.

iambiguous wrote:Again, grow a pair and get the mission accomplished!!

Your ingenuous visa has expired.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby iambiguous » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:41 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:That same Tucker Carlson show can be seen here and about half way through the video.

iambiguous wrote:Again, grow a pair and get the mission accomplished!!

Your ingenuous visa has expired.

Before I expend any time on Tucker, at least assure me that he does in fact confirm incontrovertibly that the Bidens are being blackmailed by the Chinese...and are in fact a national security risk. Or, sure, assign that task to one of the other Kids here.

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby iambiguous » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:50 pm

So, what are we to make of this:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tucker-ca ... iden-alone

Updated Oct. 30, 2020 10:15AM ET Published Oct. 29, 2020 10:22PM ET

'Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who has obsessively covered Hunter Biden’s emails since the story exploded in conservative media earlier this month, suddenly said on Thursday night that he didn’t want to be involved with “piling on” Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s son.

'In recent weeks, following the New York Post reporting on unverified material purportedly obtained from a laptop belonging to Hunter Biden, Carlson has been at the forefront of Fox News’ coverage of the story while accusing the Bidens of corruption.

'This includes an exclusive interview with Tony Bobulinski, a former associate of Hunter’s who claims Joe Biden is lying about having no involvement in his son’s Chinese business deals. Numerous outlets, including Fox News’ news division, have reported that a review of corporate records and documents provided by Bobulinski reveals “no role for Joe Biden.”'

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:54 pm

Biggy, to be fair, the equal charge of Trump being blackmailed by the ruskies at worst, place both positions on an equally solid foundation, that has been preemptively been a missing platform for Trump, as has been noted previously: as being his faux Kantian categorical apology for the manageable evil of his genius.

Which I suspect to be Kushner
Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby obsrvr524 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:56 pm

iambiguous wrote:Before I expend any time on Tucker, at least assure me that he does in fact confirm incontrovertibly that the Bidens are being blackmailed by the Chinese...and are in fact a national security risk. Or, sure, assign that task to one of the other Kids here.

"Prove it to me then I will examine the evidence" - visa expiration flag.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:21 pm

You folks are laughable.

How can a moron spot a moron?

Do you really think most voters want trump or Biden ?

They want neither of them. So they don’t vote.

It’s only the radicals that vote anymore. You folks are radicals (outside the pol)

Millennials are smart enough to know their opinions and votes don’t count.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby iambiguous » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:58 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:
iambiguous wrote:Before I expend any time on Tucker, at least assure me that he does in fact confirm incontrovertibly that the Bidens are being blackmailed by the Chinese...and are in fact a national security risk. Or, sure, assign that task to one of the other Kids here.

"Prove it to me then I will examine the evidence" - visa expiration flag.

In other words, Tucker didn't confirm it. And what do you make of the Daily Beast story above? Or is Tucker himself now a fucking traitor to all the stuff that you only have to believe is true in your head. 8)

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:54 am

It's already proven.

The prosecution begins after the Red Wave victory. The FBI will be purged, since they botched severe corruption. Then the intelligence agencies will fight among themselves.

National Security is at risk, and your blindness is part of the problem.

The Commies are laughing at Liberal retardation and willing ignorance.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby iambiguous » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:32 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:It's already proven.

The prosecution begins after the Red Wave victory. The FBI will be purged, since they botched severe corruption. Then the intelligence agencies will fight among themselves.

This is a first, even for me:

Pick 33:

:banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance:

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:47 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:It's already proven.

Seems to be true.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:55 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:The Commies are laughing at Liberal retardation and willing ignorance.

Truer words never been said.
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:11 am

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:27 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:

K: what does that have to do with the average American who is struggling to pay
bills, struggling to put food on the table, struggling to pay rent?

nothing.....absolutely nothing.. which is why America doesn't give
a shit about your insane conspiracy theory...

Kitchen table stuff.... Kitchen table stuff is what Americans want
to hear about and that is nothing you are offering, nor for that matter IQ45....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby promethean75 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:57 pm

Exactly. Modern american consumer families have their own problems that the bidens have nothing to do with.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:58 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: what does that have to do with the average American who is struggling to pay

It has a lot to do with it. Under the crooked Mr Hidin, Lyin Biden you won't even have a kitchen table. You will be eating off of a cardboard box.

The goal of Mr Hidin, Lyin Biden's masters is to totally annihilate the USA. President Harris couldn't stop them even if she wanted to. She has that same crooked personality except without Mr Hidin, Lyin Biden's courage to trust the background US sellout deals.

No matter how often you move the goal post, a vote for Mr Hidin, Lyin Biden is a vote for not only USA destruction but of free world destruction.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:21 pm

There are basic dynamic principles that govern the relationship between the bourgeois and proletarian class that cannot be 'disturbed' so much that one class or the other suffers some kind of loss all of a sudden.... I mean there could be no such drastic transition into the draconian state you propose. no sudden prohibition of personal property, for instance, would ever happen.

Firstly, because the ruling bourgeois class doesn't need to do such things to make more profit. In fact, and ironically, they want you to own stuff, to buy stuff, to keep producing more and more stuff faster and faster. They'll even loan you money you don't have to buy more stuff.

Secondly, because there would be too much unnecessary risk in such measures. The ruling classes have nothing to gain by wielding their power north Korean style and agitating a western individualistic culture that has been used to pseudo-representational democracy since its constitution was written hunerds of years ago. So you cant just do that... not in the west... I mean not west of CHI-nuh anyway. White folks won't settle for that. White folks have to at least believe what they think politically, matters, and that they have a say.

You could never lock the western world down Orwellian style goddamn communist bastards. It just wouldnt work.

The most critically important function of a relatively stable society - what keeps it from falling into anarchy - is the flow of its money and the necessary laboring that goes with it to produce it. Now you can change the amount of money people get for x, whether it be a stock or a unit of time/labor, etc., or you can change the price of commodity/service x, a physical object or a physical service, and this is irrelevent because money doesn't exist as anything more than a symbol of the relative values of these Xs.

But what you couldn't do is suddenly limit what people can buy, and therefore the degree of their freedom to own property, or make things so outrageously expensive that none of it was bought.

Life in a real socialist society wouldn't be noticeably different in any way that would constitute revolt. Things would go on as usual, sans enormous personal debt for the majority of people.

Member, the ruling class bourgeois dont NEED to implement the kind of state you read about in your conspiracy books.... and the risk, to attain a yet to be clearly explained state (why would they have to dress us in uniforms and stack us in highrise apartments that monitor what we say and what we do?) would not make sense until we understood the ends. Ergo, the available empirical data suggests that human beings like to live in big boxes and posses trinkets and machines and shit, and normally occupy their days with activities surrounding the various kinds of discourse that develops through such exchanges between peiple and their goods.

Dasein, en masse, is really a quite simple creature and to profit from its labor one need only keep the exchange of material goods going.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:47 pm

What about those who view the cause as the necessary effects of market place dynamics, where class distinctions arise as axiomatic flows resulting out of rapidly increasing population needs of production and consumption?

Naturally, changes in control of such flow vary with changes of accumulation.

The idea of accumulation, of Das Capital , as it interacts with Das Sein , and the degree of individual and social controls exercised , determines the idea that Heidegger concerned himself with.

Such view is distinct from the early Kantian, pseudo Kantian anti-willed , unintentional regressive laws of pre-choice jungles.

The social distinctions are no longer categorically inscribed, as in monarchical systems, as they effected hereditary entitlements, they rise out of modern control issues , between familiar and less familiar sets of power.

Social control is social control inter alia, and capital is only one form of it. It puts a different spin on it, for religion is a useful form of detachment from such control. So, Capital, is a contingent and not a necessary mode of social control.

Capital by it's lack, can impoverish but can not enslave. So socialism must be formed upon rejection of religious tenets, in order to make a difference and it is not prevy to the obvious dialectical materialism

That is what fails it as any dictator knows .

Now to get back to the front book cover, immediately which is this, :

"It's amazing that they can get so many people to betray their country and everything it has stood for. A little obfuscation and a lot of money seems to go a long long way."

--the same dictator , or possible dictators know, that power, acquired through capital corrupts, and anyone of any party or affiliation becomes corruptible. So , both parties are in the frey and all the internal analysis based on innuendo, are mere covers, cover-ups in between

In between what? Well wouldn't anyone dismiss some ground, yes some philosophical ground to any of this , only to use as mere innuendo to discuss the basic ideas that need to be primarily understood?

So that is the cover, the ideological cover , in support of neo-Kantism, the sustenance for indoctrination, which has been the most basic reason for these gloating effects . , which gave birth to Communism. There can never be a pure socialism , not in terms of an international or national version of it, socialism without the commune is a contradiction in terms. And that is precisely the basic reason to the #1 symptom to what ails capitalism, -alienation- by those that push it.

Alienation subverts a heterogeneous system into the marginal holders on, a sign of warning, a meta sign, a metaphor for what's coming, as Susan Sontag would have it.

The whole argument falls apart, and thrown into some morbid version of a deep state. It has no existence without the expressed knowledge of it's formation, and let's face it, beyond the scope of an average suburban housewife.
Last edited by Meno_ on Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:36 pm

iambiguous wrote:So, what are we to make of this:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tucker-ca ... iden-alone

Updated Oct. 30, 2020 10:15AM ET Published Oct. 29, 2020 10:22PM ET

'Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who has obsessively covered Hunter Biden’s emails since the story exploded in conservative media earlier this month, suddenly said on Thursday night that he didn’t want to be involved with “piling on” Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s son.

'In recent weeks, following the New York Post reporting on unverified material purportedly obtained from a laptop belonging to Hunter Biden, Carlson has been at the forefront of Fox News’ coverage of the story while accusing the Bidens of corruption.

'This includes an exclusive interview with Tony Bobulinski, a former associate of Hunter’s who claims Joe Biden is lying about having no involvement in his son’s Chinese business deals. Numerous outlets, including Fox News’ news division, have reported that a review of corporate records and documents provided by Bobulinski reveals “no role for Joe Biden.”'

Did Fox News say "no role for Biden?" Yes.
Last edited by WendyDarling on Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:40 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:

K: what does that have to do with the average American who is struggling to pay

nothing.....absolutely nothing.. which is why America doesn't give
a shit about your insane conspiracy theory...

Kitchen table stuff.... Kitchen table stuff is what Americans want
to hear about and that is nothing you are offering, nor for that matter IQ45....

Kropotkin

Sure, how quick your story about what's important changes in less than a year. You sure gave a shit about your insane conspiracy theory regarding Trump and Russia (such gripping hypocrisy).
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:49 pm

promethean75 wrote:There are basic dynamic principles that govern the relationship between the bourgeois and proletarian class that cannot be 'disturbed' so much that one class or the other suffers some kind of loss all of a sudden.... I mean there could be no such drastic transition into the draconian state you propose. no sudden prohibition of personal property, for instance, would ever happen.

Firstly, because the ruling bourgeois class doesn't need to do such things to make more profit. In fact, and ironically, they want you to own stuff, to buy stuff, to keep producing more and more stuff faster and faster. They'll even loan you money you don't have to buy more stuff.

That just seems so incredibly naive.
Three words -
Venezuela
Pandemic
ClimateChangeBudget

(ok I cheated with one)
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events