Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:04 am

little lamb, trying to discuss or debate anything rational with you, is a complete waste of time.

Why?

Because when I was a teenager, I spent hours, days, weeks, years arguing against Christians about their God and their logical fallacies. I know the game. As with Religion, Politics is similar, you are dug in so deep that you would never give up your position, no matter how stacked the lies and rational truth are against you. Even if you someday, and you might, admit the truth to yourself, it doesn't really matter. Because changing your mind is a waste of energy and effort. An old dog cannot learn new tricks.


The Marxists know all this, and agree with me, which is why they have spent the last 25 years infiltrating the American public schools and education system, renouncing standard Morality, teaching perverse sexuality, and rotting the minds of children. Because that is where the damage is truly done, and truly cured.

Your mind is too stale, stiff, and broken to cure, lamb.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby iambiguous » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:17 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:little lamb, trying to discuss or debate anything rational with you, is a complete waste of time.

Why?

Because when I was a teenager, I spent hours, days, weeks, years arguing against Christians about their God and their logical fallacies. I know the game. As with Religion, Politics is similar, you are dug in so deep that you would never give up your position, no matter how stacked the lies and rational truth are against you. Even if you someday, and you might, admit the truth to yourself, it doesn't really matter. Because changing your mind is a waste of energy and effort. An old dog cannot learn new tricks.


The Marxists know all this, and agree with me, which is why they have spent the last 25 years infiltrating the American public schools and education system, renouncing standard Morality, teaching perverse sexuality, and rotting the minds of children. Because that is where the damage is truly done, and truly cured.

Your mind is too stale, stiff, and broken to cure, lamb.


So you say, Kid.

But what's this got you do with, oh, I don't know, your own OP?
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382

tiny nietzsche: what's something that isn't nothing, but still feels like nothing?
iambiguous: a post from Pedro?
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 38545
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby iambiguous » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:31 am

obsrvr524 wrote:
iambiguous wrote:
obsrvr524 wrote:Hunter dropped his laptop off at a repair shop in DELAWARE.

Where does his father Mr Hidin, Lyin Biden live? - DELAWARE.

Imagine that. :-k


Let me guess, within walking distance of Joe's home. And the reason he left the laptop there and didn't come back for it is he figured there was nothing on it that anyone would find interesting.

More likely that being tweaked, he dropped it in the toilet then the next day forgot what he had done with it.


More likely, maybe. But what actual hard evidence do you have that this is in fact what he did?

Indeed, hard evidence for any or your accusations so far. And when are you finally going to get around to actually responding the the points that I make in my posts.

I'm not saying that what you believe isn't true, only that you seem more more intent on insisting that just because you believe what you do is true that should be enough for all the rest of us to believe it too. The mentality of the objectivist. And I am offering you [free of charge] the opportunity to be cured of that. So, come on, grow a pair, and put your knee-jerk dogmatic declamations on the line.

Besides, it really doesn't work the way you want it to. Out in, say, the real world. Where actual cumulative proof is more preferred. I don't have it, true. But I'm not the one levelling the accusations.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382

tiny nietzsche: what's something that isn't nothing, but still feels like nothing?
iambiguous: a post from Pedro?
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 38545
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby iambiguous » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:34 am

WendyDarling wrote:Let’s solve one issue at a time. Back to our issue about Trump making the “false” statement that Biden will destroy the oil industry, can Biggie acknowledge what the truth is?


Note to others:

She may actually believe that this need be as far as she goes in defending herself.

So, did she learn it from Joker? Did she learn it from Satyr?

Or, sure, are they all the same person? 8)
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382

tiny nietzsche: what's something that isn't nothing, but still feels like nothing?
iambiguous: a post from Pedro?
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 38545
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:03 am

iambiguous wrote:So you say, Kid.

But what's this got you do with, oh, I don't know, your own OP?

I'm half your age but ten times your wisdom.

You're the child to me. Go about preaching your Dasein, maybe you'll have more success with that nonsense.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:04 am

Ten times is me being gracious by the way, lol
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby obsrvr524 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:37 am

The way it works in Mr Hidin, Lyin Biden's America -



Deep state USA propaganda today.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1002
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:48 am

obsrvr524 wrote:The way it works in Mr Hidin, Lyin Biden's America -



Deep state USA propaganda today.

It says the video is private?
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby obsrvr524 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:02 am

It might be blocked from wherever you are. I get that a lot from American and German outlets.

It is just the most recent Tucker Carlson show 10/29/20. Maybe you can find another source (such as your phone like I do 8-[ ).

He is talking about and interviewing people concerning the Biden documents magically disappearing while in UPS transit - then after he airs the event, they magically appear on a supervisor's desk.

From experience, I can tell you how all of that works.

There is an observer (at least one) who is watching Tucker Carlson, his producers, and many other people. As he observes, he has designated categories of conversation to highlight and note (thousands of such observers). His/her report then goes up to an analyst who relays concerning events to an operations supervisor who then contacts field operatives to intervene. Things disappear, people disappear, things happen to change a narrative in the proper direction. It is much like that Impossible Mission movie except it is not only real but very common even though most of the population are not aware of it.

The USA has 17 official intelligence organizations who are attached to the Five Eyes international intelligence alliance (and they are loosely attached to the Twelve Eyes alliance). Tucker got to experience a direct noticeable encounter. Most people never know anything happened other than just plausible deniability bum luck. Anything else being reported is "conspiracy theory" (plausible deniability via defaming the witness and story).
Last edited by obsrvr524 on Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1002
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:16 am

I've been watching Tucker Carlson where the evidence they sent was "lost" by the mail service, and package discovered opened.



But on another note, I don't think Biden is going to win the election, and predict a Trump landslide. However, it is deeply disturbing how close CCP/China has come to completely undermining the US Government. That's what this topic is really about. Biden's corruption is a secondary concern, although extremely damning and severe. What is truly dangerous, was that CCP can/could leverage the US Presidency with blackmail and bribery. The Liberal-Left will counter with "But Russia has Trump in their pocket!" which is neither here-nor-there. Corruption on both sides is bad. But Trump is not a career politician. And the Liberal-Left, Marxists, have been accusing the Right of what they've been guilty of for a decade now. So this is just another hypocrisy, one of hundreds.

I hope that if Trump wins, that he can fully persecute and investigate many arms of the Deep State, and unearth Biden and the DNC's corruption. The Liberal-Left have been fighting hard, inciting mobs, riots, violence, and murder, to protect their corruption. That's what the last 4 years have truly been about. The DNC has been fighting tooth and nail, to remain in power, so that they could clean their blood-trails and dirt. But now it is all airing out in the open.


The NSA and DHS must be tracking all this carefully. Because these institutions, including the CIA, must be loyal to the US Government. If a foreign entity, like China (or Russia, although far less credible), are guilty of bribery and blackmail, then their duty, the loyalty of these intelligence agencies, is to examine the information and prosecute the offenders. Biden and the DNC have been in power for almost 50 years. Their corruption goes far, far back. So claiming that "Trump is corrupt" carries no weight.

Further it exposes the purpose, intent, and deception of the Trump impeachment, as a cover-up to their own dirty laundry.



All these mountains of corruption mean, is that US has severely compromised its integrity, both foreign and domestic, which is why the Marxists, Socialists, and Communists are rising up from the cracks. It is truly a dangerous time.

Much more dangerous than 9-11, probably as dangerous as the Cold War, if not more so.

The public doesn't know how damage and damning this all is. The DNC blind-loyalty and zealotry is not helping. But, after the Trump landslide, hopefully a significant chunk of the DNC base is removed from office, to allow an extensive purging of Government corruption. I believe the Deep State (including the CIA) is conflicted. On one hand, they are loyal to the US Government. On the other, the extent of corruption is now running into the Intelligence agencies, meaning that Biden's corruption can and probably will, expose corruption of the Intelligence agencies. So several core US Government institutions are being compromised.



China has almost owned this entire country. I believe only History will show us how close a call this was. It's like swerving just before an on-coming, head on collision on the freeway.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby obsrvr524 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:21 am

Check back at my updated post.

The surveillance state and democratic interference is not merely run by China's CCP. Mr Hidin, Lyin Binen is not merely being blackmailed by the CCP. The issue is much bigger than merely China and the CCP.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1002
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:35 am

obsrvr524 wrote:It might be blocked from wherever you are. I get that a lot from American and German outlets.

It is just the most recent Tucker Carlson show 10/29/20. Maybe you can find another source (such as your phone like I do 8-[ ).

He is talking about and interviewing people concerning the Biden documents magically disappearing while in UPS transit - then after he airs the event, they magically appear on a supervisor's desk.

From experience, I can tell you how all of that works.

There is an observer (at least one) who is watching Tucker Carlson, his producers, and many other people. As he observes, he has designated categories of conversation to highlight and note (thousands of such observers). His/her report then goes up to an analyst who relays concerning events to an operations supervisor who then contacts field operatives to intervene. Things disappear, people disappear, things happen to change a narrative in the proper direction. It is much like that Impossible Mission movie except it is not only real but very common even though most of the population are not aware of it.

The USA has 17 official intelligence organizations who are attached to the Five Eyes international intelligence alliance (and they are loosely attached to the Twelve Eyes alliance). Tucker got to experience a direct noticeable encounter. Most people never know anything happened other than just plausible deniability bum luck. Anything else being reported is "conspiracy theory" (plausible deniability via defaming the witness and story).

That's plausible. It's not a stretch of the imagination that some intelligence agency grabbed and copied whatever Tucker Carlson sent in transit.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:35 am

Highly relevant to the political situation, and contemporary culture, watching now:

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:38 am

When Trump wins re-election, he better shut himself in the White House for six months, because I would say his life will be in danger.

Because those who are most corrupt will lash out, not only for revenge, but to protect their bank rolls.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby obsrvr524 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:44 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:When Trump wins re-election, he better shut himself in the White House for six months, because I would say his life will be in danger.

Unreported attempts have already been made. Why do you think Mr Trump didn't let Ms Pelosi and her family and friends leave the country? Who would have become President if something tragic happened to the White House (not that an airplane would again fall out of the sky)?
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1002
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:57 am

obsrvr524 wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:When Trump wins re-election, he better shut himself in the White House for six months, because I would say his life will be in danger.

Unreported attempts have already been made. Why do you think Mr Trump didn't let Ms Pelosi and her family and friends leave the country? Who would have become President if something tragic happened to the White House (not that an airplane would again fall out of the sky)?

I only hope that the US intelligence agencies realize the extent of these dangers, and correctly align their loyalty. This election is huge, for this reason. When Trump wins, it will give license to purge most crony politician corruption. However, many in the intelligence agencies will also be culpable and dragged-down with the sinking ship (DNC). This is why a disjointed and disunified intelligence community would leave lapses, or worse, vulnerabilities to the Presidential security.

DHS and NSA is already compromised just by the nature of these political accusations, and then on top of that, the attempted cover-up by the social media companies.


The level of mass censorship is indication of how powerful the coming waves are coming, tidal waves.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby obsrvr524 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:51 am

Keep in mind that Mr Barr has yet another issue involved. Take it that Mr Barr is very pro-USA. If you listen to his speeches, that is a very easy thing to believe. But being where he is in government, he sees the massive corruption that has been going on for decades. He must then think, "what is going to be the result if we expose how much of the US government - FBI, DOJ, DNC, State Department, Congress and so on are currently and have been for decades corruptly manipulating the population?" What happens to the nation?

The globalist agenda is to utterly destroy the USA. What better way to destroy it than to convince the population that its government and democratic way is totally untrustworthy?

Leaving the corruption in place destroys the USA. Exposing the corruption destroys the USA. I think they call that "checkmate" (from the people who invented the game).

Mr Trump being a very talented problem solver has an extremely tough situation to have to resolve. He can't merely say "YOUR FIRED!" to all of the very, very many corrupt people because that will destroy the people's confidence in the US government. He has to delicately thread the needle between the wall of destruction from corruption and the wall of destruction from exposing so much of the corruption.

The fate of the nation depends on getting rid of the corruption without letting too many people know how much has been there for so long. It's a heavy truck.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1002
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:11 pm

or we can try Occam's razor.....

One: IQ45 doesn't give a shit about the so called "deep state"
two: IQ45 doesn't give a shit about you....
three: he is in it for the money.. that is what he cares about...
making and holding on to his money..
that is all he is about, making money... everything else
is just propaganda..

the simplest explanation is usually the right one....

all this conspiracy nonsense will stop the day after the election..
because it served it purpose... to fool the gullible..........

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8623
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:16 pm

Lol that's not Occam's razor. That's just an arbitrary set of declarations.

You really need a refresher on philosophy my fellow Peter.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:20 pm

iambiguous wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Let’s solve one issue at a time. Back to our issue about Trump making the “false” statement that Biden will destroy the oil industry, can Biggie acknowledge what the truth is?


Note to others:

She may actually believe that this need be as far as she goes in defending herself.

So, did she learn it from Joker? Did she learn it from Satyr?

Or, sure, are they all the same person? 8)


Did Trump lie about Biden destroying the US oil industry?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7762
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Meno_ » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:44 pm

"Let’s solve one issue at a time. Back to our issue about Trump making the “false” statement that Biden will destroy the oil industry, can Biggie acknowledge what the truth is?"


Can this even be an issue?


Emission control and Green Peace, Climate Accord are well founded Democratic principles that Biden is running on.

The expansion of hybrid and electric vehicles are factual examples of diminished oil values within industry wide practice.

These two actualities assure the slowly evaporating fumings of those, who endanger public health the way of the cigarette industry a way back.

Trump did not lie in this instance, he couldn't have, he merely catered to his bases' fears.

Another cleverly constructed rhetoric to muddle fact and fiction.

This is why, if his rhetoric overpowers the subtle distinctions inherent within his objectless charges, the opposite of what he suggests will happen, could be construed as a lie, in fact it is really a baseless supposed consequence, inflammatory and devisive.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7608
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:02 pm

If Biden is elected, God forbid, the US economy will crash hard.

Destroyed economy + high taxes = poverty for decades.

A vote for a Biden is a vote for CCP.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:05 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:If Biden is elected, God forbid, the US economy will crash hard.

Destroyed economy + high taxes = poverty for decades.

A vote for a Biden is a vote for CCP.


It was actually Bill Clinton who had the biggest tax cuts and loopholes for the wealthy of any president in history.

You don’t seem to understand modern politics.

Dems and reps are the same (including Biden) to this regard. The only difference is that the dems don’t want roe overturned and they attempt to give the really poor medical care for pre existing conditions, also, the dems are trying to pull us to energy independence. You know? Politics for a long time has been the lesser of two evils (everyone should know this by now). Energy independence is a national security strategy - one trump abhors, because it creates American superiority again - which requires WORK!!!!!!!!!!

Trump hasn’t fucking worked a day in his life, he always takes the low hanging fruit and it pisses people off.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11051
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Meno_ » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:09 pm

[quote="Urwrongx1000"]If Biden is elected, God forbid, the US economy will crash hard.

Destroyed economy + high taxes = poverty for decades.

A vote for a Biden is a vote for CCP.[/quote


>>>>>><<<<<<>>>>>>§§§§§§>><<>><§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§>


Perhaps a baseless but necessary constructed ' lie'


Extremely well constructed, by real and artificial means, on deliberately subliminal foundations ,consisting of the transcendent 'objectless' synthesis.

The test of the neo-Kantiant premise, inherent .

And all the theatrics of how to proceed to the NWO. As i always supposed-suggested , the loss of Marxian dialectical anti-thesis, left open the probable mode for proceeding to a NWO, that seeks it's own ground.

The rationale could only pre visit a supposed probable course, seeking a synthetic possibility, but on searching for factual verification, an either this or that (Capitalism or, Socialism)- had to be the language through which, such substantive question could be instigated, staged.

The political justifications have never overcome it's substantive probable courses of justification, politics popular weigh heavily on them.

The divide is profound: has the world attained the maturity necessary to evolve into a global environment with international ramifications of equalizing structural value equivocations. with a capitalistic control, or, can a social tribunal oversee it, accordingly.

The results will ultimately coincide in time , anyhow.

The world is working through this under the gun, one might say. It is truly a critical moment!
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7608
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby iambiguous » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:26 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
iambiguous wrote:So you say, Kid.

But what's this got you do with, oh, I don't know, your own OP?

I'm half your age but ten times your wisdom.

You're the child to me. Go about preaching your Dasein, maybe you'll have more success with that nonsense.


This is what counts as a substantive post from the Kids here of his ilk. :lol:

Meanwhile the rest of us are still waiting for the smoking gun that pins Biden to the mat.

Me, I'm not saying it doesn't exist. I'm just asking that perennial question in politics, "where's the beef?"

And I'm exposing the facile, simplistic mentality of the Trumpsters here who are clearly "blinded by the light".

Of a single matchhead maybe.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382

tiny nietzsche: what's something that isn't nothing, but still feels like nothing?
iambiguous: a post from Pedro?
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 38545
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users