Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:25 pm

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2929
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:48 pm

If the FBI was given these hard drives last year, and did nothing, then it compromises Federal Law Enforcement to the very core.

This is a severe National Security Risk, just by the accusation alone. If the claims being made are even remotely true, then the ramifications to come for the US are monumental.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2929
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:57 pm

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2929
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm


Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:12 pm

I don't watch video's but are you referring to the all ready
discredited laptop left in New jersey?

and if you are, you are one mighty gullible fool...

and I happen to own a bridge in NY worth millions
and I am feeling rather generous and I can let you buy it for
really, not much money at all...
just send your money order to me, a million ought to do it,
and you too can own a piece of American history
and that bridge is worth millions of dollars.. you can resell
it for millions upon millions of dollars.. trust me, would I lie to you?

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8436
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:16 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:I don't watch video's but are you referring to the all ready
discredited laptop left in New jersey?

Who discredited it? Where are YOUR references?
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Thinker
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:17 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:I don't watch video's but are you referring to the all ready
discredited laptop left in New jersey?

Who discredited it? Where are YOUR references?



K: and once again, is it the discredited laptop we are talking about?

just so I know what references I can refer to?

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8436
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:23 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:what references I can refer to?

Kropotkin

Anything that is half way credible.

Neither Hunter nor Joe Biden are denying that the emails are his. Why wouldn't they at very least deny it?

In fact, Hunter's attorney has already admitted that the laptop is actually Hunter's. Apparently the US FBI has had the actual laptop for months and they haven't denied that it is Hunter's either.

So exactly who are you saying has "discredited" this story?


Peter Kropotkin wrote:trust me, would I lie to you?

Kropotkin

It certainly wouldn't be the first time.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Thinker
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:40 pm

ok, let me tell you a story... see how much of it seems to be
credible in any, way, shape or form.....

and this fact is important to the story.... Hunter Biden lives in L.A.
in California... remember this as I tell the story....

so, a guy in a one man computer shop in NEW JERSEY, says, that
Hunter Biden or some surrogate, drops off an Laptop and leaves it there..
doesn't leave a name or phone number or address with the laptop...
the guy says he can't identify who dropped off the laptop because he
is... wait for it......legally blind....so Biden whose dad is running for the
president of the United States of America, has decided to drop off a laptop
3,000 miles away from his home to a random shop owned by a legally blind
owner in NEW JERSEY... and you would think that Hunter could have dropped off
the laptop at any one of the thousands of computer places between CA and NJ
or perhaps he would have simply had someone in the DNC take care of it,
or even taken it to an official government repair shop?

so, the legally blind owner of this one man computer shop in NJ...
decides to open up the computer and see what is on it....
yah, sure, I see that being credible, NOT....and because it is encrypted,
he was able to hack into the laptop... where he see's e-mails and
video's allegedly of Hunter Biden.... so he suddenly, rather remarkable,
being legally blind and all, recognizes Hunter Biden...

He calls Rudy Giuliani for help because that is what everyone would
do with a laptop like this? the laptop finds its way to the FBI.. where
once again stretching reality, the FBI is unable to hack into this laptop..
and goes back to the shop owner to get him to hack into this laptop...
and I am sure with all of the computer savvy computer people working in
the FBI couldn't get into this laptop where this legally blind guy broke into
in, like 5 minutes.. wow that sound about right, the FBI being unable to
hack into a computer that some random legally blind guy in NJ could get into....
yah, that is totally believable....

as for the Biden attorney vouching for the computer, never happened.....
no attorney of any values would admit something like this even if it were true...
and it isn't..........

now does this story sound in any, way, shape or form to be even vaguely possible?

not one step of this story makes any sense in any way......

but hay, I am sure it makes sense to my conservative friends because
they are conspiracy nuts and the lamer the conspiracy, the more they like it....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8436
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:55 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:ok, let me tell you a story... see how much of it seems to be
credible in any, way, shape or form.....

and this fact is important to the story.... Hunter Biden lives in L.A.
in California... remember this as I tell the story....

so, a guy in a one man computer shop in NEW JERSEY, says, that
Hunter Biden or some surrogate, drops off an Laptop and leaves it there..
doesn't leave a name or phone number or address with the laptop...
the guy says he can't identify who dropped off the laptop because he
is... wait for it......legally blind....so Biden whose dad is running for the
president of the United States of America, has decided to drop off a laptop
3,000 miles away from his home to a random shop owned by a legally blind
owner in NEW JERSEY... and you would think that Hunter could have dropped off
the laptop at any one of the thousands of computer places between CA and NJ
or perhaps he would have simply had someone in the DNC take care of it,
or even taken it to an official government repair shop?

So your reference of credibility is going to just be an anecdotal story? Let's see how credibly evidentiary it is.

First (location issue), Hunter Biden is a multimillionaire apparently donating half of his income to Mr Joe Biden while also funding the rest of the family. He doesn't just sit in his basement like Mr Joe Biden. He is a known crack-head and travels about a great deal (or used to) including to foreign countries.

Then there is the issue of "legally blind". Many people are legally blind and yet work similar to normal people. He is not TOTALLY blind. So being able to work up-close on computers is certainly an acceptable notion. Perhaps he cannot drive or work with heavy machinery but I would guess that he rarely uses a cane.

And also the man stated to the FBI that the person who dropped it off was apparently very "drunk" (more likely he was tweaked or stoned). And that explains why he never picked it up. He probably didn't remember where he left it.

So far in court you would not be doing well.

Peter Kropotkin wrote:so, the legally blind owner of this one man computer shop in NJ...
decides to open up the computer and see what is on it....
yah, sure, I see that being credible, NOT

He has to open it merely to fix it. And after 3 months of no payment he became the legal owner of the laptop. Wouldn't you look further into it to see what you had inherited?

Peter Kropotkin wrote:....and because it is encrypted,
he was able to hack into the laptop... where he see's e-mails and
video's allegedly of Hunter Biden.... so he suddenly, rather remarkable,
being legally blind and all, recognizes Hunter Biden...

Being the owner and administrator of the laptop, there is a very good chance that he didn't need to decrypt anything. He probably was already given the necessary passwords at the beginning merely to repair it. But even if he did need to decrypt, being a repairman for computers there is a high likelihood that he could manage an email decryption. Locksmiths have to know how to open locks even without keys.

Peter Kropotkin wrote:He calls Rudy Giuliani for help because that is what everyone would
do with a laptop like this? the laptop finds its way to the FBI..

You have the story wrong. He sent it straight to the FBI first. Guilani didn't get anything until months of the FBI not doing anything while the US President was getting impeached for things related to what he found. He did the exact proper thing for a citizen to do.

Peter Kropotkin wrote:the FBI is unable to hack into this laptop..
and goes back to the shop owner to get him to hack into this laptop...

Where did you get that? The FBI can certainly decrypt any laptop without going to some repairman. That part of your story certainly doesn't pass the smell test.

If the FBI is claiming that they couldn't read it (which I haven't heard), the FBI is merely continuing their effort to coverup.

Peter Kropotkin wrote:as for the Biden attorney vouching for the computer, never happened.....
no attorney of any values would admit something like this even if it were true...
and it isn't..........

So your "never happened" is merely your conjecture - based upon your straw man story?

What the attorney actually did was to immediately call the store owner and tell him that "Mr Hunter needs his computer back". A poor phrasing for an attorney, but incriminating admission nonetheless.

Peter Kropotkin wrote:now does this story sound in any, way, shape or form to be even vaguely possible?

Once corrected to the facts already known, yes it does seem quite credible even without the additional information you have left out.

[*] The New York Post spent the time and money necessary, as they usually do (unlike the Washington Post) to verify the shop owner's story before they were willing to publish it.

[*] Mr Guilani verified the dates of the implicated meetings with Mr Joe Biden with Ukrainian officials who have been willing to testify before Congress for quite some time.

[*] And the pictures .. well those really are pictures, a total of about 25,000 of them. That would require tremendous photoshoping to fake.

And interestingly it seems that the photos of Hunter are the actual photos that Mr Trump was being accused of being extorted by. It was actually Mr Biden being extorted by such photos, not Mr Trump. And that story, that Hillary Clinton had proposed and funded to falsely malign Mr Trump, broke awhile back. She was covering Mr Biden by doing what they always do - Blame the opposition for their own guilt - shift the focus of suspicion.

So your own uninformed reasoning falls very short of counting as credible counter evidence.

You might try reading your opposition's evidence more carefully before you try to defend your client.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Thinker
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:40 pm

If I were to hold to your story, I would certainly change it to make
fit reality.. and nice effort in changing the facts.. I too would change it
enough to fit into some reasonable time line...

and referencing the NYPOST, the least reputable media outlet in NY,
yah, that is a nice touch....

and I like the way it suddenly, just less then a month before the election,
it suddenly comes out... yeah, that certainly would fit the facts that by your account,
the laptop has been around since 2019....excellent use of a failed
conspiracy theory....

you did your mama proud...

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8436
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:27 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:If I were to hold to your story, I would certainly change it to make
fit reality.. and nice effort in changing the facts.. I too would change it
enough to fit into some reasonable time line...

Notice that you didn't point to any facts being changed.

Peter Kropotkin wrote:and referencing the NYPOST, the least reputable media outlet in NY,
yah, that is a nice touch....

That is just another of your lies. The NY Post, started by Alexander Hamilton, has a very high reputation that it goes to strong efforts to maintain. Unlike Twitter and Facebook (banning anyone for even mentioning it), the NY Post can actually be sued for such false information as you suggest yet Mr Biden isn't even suggesting such a suit. That alone is a hint of probable guilt.

Peter Kropotkin wrote:and I like the way it suddenly, just less then a month before the election,
it suddenly comes out... yeah, that certainly would fit the facts that by your account,
the laptop has been around since 2019....excellent use of a failed
conspiracy theory....

It most certainly hasn't "failed". It is just getting started.

I was curious about why it "suddenly came out just before the election" too. I think that I know why (it's complicated) but what is your theory assuming that it is real. Why would a real stash of criminal activity just come out now when it has apparently been around for about a year?

Your theory?
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Thinker
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:30 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:I don't watch video's but are you referring to the all ready
discredited laptop left in New jersey?

and if you are, you are one mighty gullible fool...

Sticking your head in the sand isn't going to make what's about to happen go away. Not even you can ignore this one.

The MSM's reaction so far:

1. openly and brazenly censor the link on Twitter and Facebook, White House Pres Secretary banned from Twitter, reasoning is "Hacked content" (although no hack took place)
2. MSM responded with its usual reaction, blame 'Russia' / Kremlin (even though this has nothing to do with Russia, and is maligning China and the CCP)
3. New York Post was attacked as a "tabloid"

However, these will not be enough to stop the coming tidal wave. Steve Bannon and Rudy Giuliani are 'slow' releasing the content to the public and whatever Non-corrupted Journalistic sources there are left in the United States. Soon the stories will break through to the MSM, and they will have to be run, before the election.


It doesn't matter though, because the nature of the accusations of the evidence, goes back to 2019, 2018, and long before, about the Biden family corruption, their ties with China, and what has led to the massive political pressure against Trump, which has now implicated core foundations of the United States, including the FBI and DNC.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2929
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:49 pm

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2929
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:50 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote: before the election.

I am not so certain of that part.

As far as I can see, it appears that China and the Democrats are now backed into a corner and have no choice but to simply delay, delay, and delay (Ms Pelosi's scheme for years). Twitter has still not allowed any discussion of the emails or laptop. What other choice do they have but to just keep it as dark as possible?

Perhaps they can keep it sufficiently hidden or smeared until Nov 3rd.

And if they do and Mr Biden gets the election, what then? Surely the US National Security agencies cannot permit him into the White House, so we start saying, "President Kamala Harris"? That has certainly been the intention for quite a while.

I fear that the US Constitution is still on the ballot ("the soul of America"). Hopefully Mr Trump and team can break through the vanguard of deceit soon enough.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Thinker
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:59 pm

I'm guessing that Giuliani and Bannon will threaten to release 'everything' against specific MSM outlets if they continue to spike and censor the rising awareness within a week.

Just my guess though, it's exciting regardless!
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2929
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby iambiguous » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:11 am

One "liberal media" take on all of this:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/18/busi ... e=Homepage

'The New York Times, The Washington Post and The Wall Street Journal have reported that they could not independently verify the data in the Post article, which included hedging language, referring at one point to an email “allegedly sent” to Hunter Biden.

'“The story was vetted and The Post stands by its reporting,” a Post spokeswoman said in a statement.'


Let's see what actual facts can be established.

Me, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it turned out that Biden did in fact use his position in the government to further the economic interest of his son. I haven't seen any hard evidence yet but Biden and Democrats of his ilk are no less embedded in the same "deep state" crony capitalist political economy that Trump and Republicans of his ilk are: Show. Me. The. Money.

It's just that my own subjective rendition of it is more in sync with the political prejudices subscribed to by those on the left:

https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... s#p2397749

Whereas posters like Urwrongx1000, obsrvr524 and Wendy Darling are construed by me to be declamatory right wing fanatics... objectivists who insist that if others don't think exactly like they do they must be liberal scumbags.

I call them Kids. Something I made up one day to encompass my reaction to what I construe to be minds that are not even remotely challenging. Often their "contributions" consist of little more than youtube videos, vicious sub-mental vituperation, and absurd conspiratorial tracts from the likes of QAnon types.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 37618
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby obsrvr524 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:11 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:I'm guessing that Giuliani and Bannon will threaten to release 'everything' against specific MSM outlets if they continue to spike and censor the rising awareness within a week.

Just my guess though, it's exciting regardless!

I think they are going to have to but I don't know if that will change enough of anything. The communist Marxists are hardcore activists. Evidence doesn't get in the way of their narrative - "repeat a lie long enough and people will eventually believe you".

iambiguous wrote:'The New York Times, The Washington Post and The Wall Street Journal have reported that they could not independently verify the data in the Post article, which included hedging language, referring at one point to an email “allegedly sent” to Hunter Biden.

'“The story was vetted and The Post stands by its reporting,” a Post spokeswoman said in a statement.'

Let's see what actual facts can be established.

So you think that they can't figure it out but You can?
Sounds like Ecmandu.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Thinker
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:27 am

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2929
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:38 am

Obsrvr,

You don’t even know what the fuck I stand for politically. Why drag my name into this?

My entire politics is simple: Anonymous/transparent voting with an informed electorate.

We have neither of those 3 things.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10816
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby iambiguous » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:59 am

obsrvr524 wrote:So you think that they can't figure it out but You can?


Note where I claimed this. Hell, I'm even acknowledging that if the charges against Biden are true, it wouldn't surprise me.

And then this part:

Whereas posters like Urwrongx1000, obsrvr524 and Wendy Darling are construed by me to be declamatory right wing fanatics... objectivists who insist that if others don't think exactly like they do they must be liberal scumbags.

I call them Kids. Something I made up one day to encompass my reaction to what I construe to be minds that are not even remotely challenging. Often their "contributions" consist of little more than youtube videos, vicious sub-mental vituperation, and absurd conspiratorial tracts from the likes of QAnon types.


Let's go there in depth.

Also, just out of curiosity, what is your own rendition of the "deep state". And, while you're at it, how about a critique of mine above.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 37618
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:23 am



Ah yes, now the FBI is getting involved... even though they were offered the hard drive months ago.

The corruption runs deep.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2929
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby obsrvr524 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:20 am

And there's their delay. Adam Schiff and Ms Pelosi cry RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA to once again shift the focus of suspicion. And "While there is on ongoing investigation we can't reveal anything about it". What do you think 1 year? 2 years? At very least until Nov 3.

And note they are investigating RUSSIA, not the Bidens, Ukraine, or China.

I used to wonder how Americans got so many people like that in Congress but eventually I figured it out - years of "obfuscation and extortion".
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Thinker
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:54 am

Looking backward, they had to stay severely offensive, with this in the background. Now it's no wonder. It reeks of Guilt.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2929
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Postby obsrvr524 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:58 am

It's amazing that they can get so many people to betray their country and everything it has stood for. A little obfuscation and a lot of money seems to go a long long way.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Thinker
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Next

Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users