We Do Not have a Medical Pandemic

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: We Do Not have a Medical Pandemic

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:15 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:I don't drink kool-aid in suicide cults, yes, you're right.

Bottoms-up!

Image



K: yes, in fact you do.. you drink the cool aid of "Trumpism"

once again, I was alive, out of high school in fact, when the "people temple" happened..
and most of the people involved came from the Bay area.. where I lived and still
live....I can still remember when it happened......

you belong to a cult similar to the "People temple".... to the point if
your fearless "leader" told you to kill yourself for the betterment of
IQ45, you would..... the greatest crime in both cults is the crime of
disobedience to the supreme leader.....insubordination is a crime
from which one will get tossed out of "eden"...no different then Adam
and Eve.....

let us try this, say something negative about IQ45 and something positive
about Biden... you can't... your cult training prohibits it...
whereas I can say something positive about IQ45 and something negative
about Biden.... IQ45 did not start a war (although his term isn't up yet)
and Biden is far too moderate for what we need.. we need someone who
is far more progressive then Biden.. but one works with the cards they
are dealt.....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8939
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: We Do Not have a Medical Pandemic

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:43 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:do u actually look at trumps twitter feed or do you just listen to rwnjs when they tell you that twitter censors him? no one censors him there. they flag misinformation and link to factual material when he tweets misinformation.

yeah, thats called censorship, duh


everything that he types is still there for anyone to see i dont think thats censorship
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28479
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: We Do Not have a Medical Pandemic

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:49 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:everything that he types is still there for anyone to see i dont think thats censorship

it is because you can't see the texts, plus theres tons of censorship of videos across the internet
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4420
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: We Do Not have a Medical Pandemic

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:52 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: yes, in fact you do.. you drink the cool aid of "Trumpism"

once again, I was alive, out of high school in fact, when the "people temple" happened..
and most of the people involved came from the Bay area.. where I lived and still
live....I can still remember when it happened......

So you admit to being on the side of the cultists?

Is San Francisco a liberal-left dominated area or a conservative-right dominated area?

See, you're simply accusing others of what you-yourself are guilty of. Typical of the radical left today.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4420
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: We Do Not have a Medical Pandemic

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:37 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: yes, in fact you do.. you drink the cool aid of "Trumpism"

once again, I was alive, out of high school in fact, when the "people temple" happened..
and most of the people involved came from the Bay area.. where I lived and still
live....I can still remember when it happened......

So you admit to being on the side of the cultists?

Is San Francisco a liberal-left dominated area or a conservative-right dominated area?

See, you're simply accusing others of what you-yourself are guilty of. Typical of the radical left today.


K: what the fuck are you babbling about? I simply stated facts, I was alive during that
time period and I lived there... how you get to me "being a cultist" is beyond me
and how you get I "simple accusing others of what You-yourself are guilty of. Typical of
the radical left".... does not make any sense... just because I live in an area in
the SF area which happens to be liberal/left doesn't make me a cultist....

I have friends who voted for IQ45, twice in fact, and they live around here..
how does living in this area make them "liberal/radical left"....

living in an area doesn't make one radical or liberal or conservative....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8939
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: We Do Not have a Medical Pandemic

Postby obsrvr524 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:11 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote: I simply stated facts

It's a good thing I am not holding my breath for that to ever begin.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1864
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: We Do Not have a Medical Pandemic

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:51 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:living in an area doesn't make one radical or liberal or conservative....

Kropotkin

Says the radical liberal-leftist living in San Francisco. It's not surprising how out-of-touch with reality you are, living in the Anti-America, Commie stronghold.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4420
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: We Do Not have a Medical Pandemic

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:07 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:everything that he types is still there for anyone to see i dont think thats censorship

it is because you can't see the texts, plus theres tons of censorship of videos across the internet


stop backpedaling and just admit that twitter doesnt censor trump yo snowflake also free speech doesnt mean i have to let some asshole use my bullhorn this isnt complicated
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28479
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: We Do Not have a Medical Pandemic

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:18 pm

MSM told us when covid started the death rate would be high, its not, its low, they lied and you lie now
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4420
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: We Do Not have a Medical Pandemic

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:26 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:MSM told us when covid started the death rate would be high, its not, its low, they lied and you lie now


He doesn't care about truth.

He just wants to be directed as to what to think this week.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: We Do Not have a Medical Pandemic

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:37 pm

He's always been a lying, hustling, scammer, it's his way.

He has never produced or engaged anything near a philosophical conversation/argument.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4420
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: We Do Not have a Medical Pandemic

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:38 pm

The Scamdemic continues:

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4420
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: We Do Not have a Medical Pandemic

Postby Magnus Anderson » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:03 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:do u actually look at trumps twitter feed or do you just listen to rwnjs when they tell you that twitter censors him? no one censors him there. they flag misinformation and link to factual material when he tweets misinformation.

yeah, thats called censorship, duh


everything that he types is still there for anyone to see i dont think thats censorship


In some sense, they are not suppressing what he's saying (as you say, his tweets are preserved, so anyone who wants can read them) but they do seem to be suppressing people's willingness to listen and consider alternatives. If it's flagged as misinformation, you are less likely to give it a serious thought. It's good to know that this or that person, or that this or that group of people, disagrees with the claim; so there's no doubt that people should be informed about such things. But I am not really sure that's what Twitter is trying to do (or at least, that it's doing it the right way.)
"Let's keep the debate about poor people in the US specifically. It's the land of opportunity. So everyone has an opportunity. That means everyone can get money. So some people who don't have it just aren't using thier opportunities, and then out of those who are using them, then most squander what they gain through poor choices, which keeps them poor. It's no one else's fault. The end."

Mr. Reasonable
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4826
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: We Do Not have a Medical Pandemic

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:50 pm

Magnus Anderson wrote:
In some sense, they are not suppressing what he's saying (as you say, his tweets are preserved, so anyone who wants can read them) but they do seem to be suppressing people's willingness to listen and consider alternatives. If it's flagged as misinformation, you are less likely to give it a serious thought. It's good to know that this or that person, or that this or that group of people, disagrees with the claim; so there's no doubt that people should be informed about such things. But I am not really sure that's what Twitter is trying to do (or at least, that it's doing it the right way.)
Yes, this is important. You can come at this idea from the Left with Chomsky's Manufacturing of Consent. As opposed to dictatorships with more or less open censorship, you can give everyone the right to express their views but marginalize views in a variety of ways. Any time a marginalized view gets near mainstream media, make sure there are panelists or guests to mock and 'provide balance' to the idea. Ideas that are determined to be ok, do not require this 'balancing.' You can put things on the back pages. You can refer to them just a little. Or they never reach mainstream media, but, yes, are allowed to be published, somewhere. And this need not be conspiracy theories or what gets called conspiracy theories. Project Censored, again mainly on the Left, presents stories that are kept out of the news though not completely censored.

https://www.projectcensored.org/

The right has often pointed out how media can marginalize right wing positions, especially right wing positions that go against wall st., nowadays Left political correctness and more. This includes shutting people out of media like youtube, twitter etc.

So, yes, pretty much an idea can be uttered. It can get printed somewhere, certainly online. But how marginalized, made to look insane/fringe has it been presented and how many people did it manage to reach.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3625
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: We Do Not have a Medical Pandemic

Postby Gloominary » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:39 pm

Covid isn't a virus so much as it's an ideology or religion.
It's covidism.
Are you a covidist or are you not?
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3309
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: We Do Not have a Medical Pandemic

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:43 pm

Gloominary wrote:Covid isn't a virus so much as it's an ideology or religion.
It's covidism.
Are you a covidist or are you not?


K: no, it is science, but as one who denies science, or facts or medicine, or
experts, I am pretty sure you can't tell the difference between an ideology
and science...

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8939
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: We Do Not have a Medical Pandemic

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:05 am

That's a lie, and you are a Liar, Kropotkin.

Again, it's expected of Commies like you who spread your propaganda and fear-mongering. You are inwardly sick to repeat such lies.

Covidism was a potential threat during the first 3 months, but not afterward. The death rate is severely low. Since the first few months, it has been picked up and used as a Political weapon, against Trump, used as an excuse, which perpetuates more to to the Riots, propaganda, censorship, rise of big tech, and finally with the Corporate greed to push a vaccine for money. The real Science was censored after the 2 or 3 month mark, which the WHO and big tech teamed up to silence and censor legitimate professional doctors who disputed the disease. Now it is pure propaganda, pushed by the DNCommie-left.

It's a SCAMdemic, nothing more.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4420
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: We Do Not have a Medical Pandemic

Postby promethean75 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:22 am

Okay, so as long as a significantly larger number of people get infected and not terribly sick, than the number of people who get infected and do die, it's okay if that last number gets bigger and bigger and bigger.

You're argument is that because only one percent consistently die, it's not so bad... no matter how big that one percent is.

That's fine. Nowhere in the universe does it say you cant do that. But some dont look at the percentage, see. They look at the whole number, and the space of time in which it grows... and nowhere in the universe does it say that they cant do that.

So it's an irresolvable impasse for dasein here. Some dasein have decided this is a crisis... other dasein have decided it isnt.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4050
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: We Do Not have a Medical Pandemic

Postby iambiguous » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:02 am

promethean75 wrote:
So it's an irresolvable impasse for dasein here. Some dasein have decided this is a crisis... other dasein have decided it isnt.


Well, if you are someone infected with covid and on are the brink of death, or if others that you loved have died from it, you are likely to react to the fact of all those deaths -- the numbers -- differently than someone who is embedded in a context in which the virus has scarcely caused a ripple in their life.

That is existential to the bone.

Also, your reaction to the shutdowns is likely to be embedded far more in how they impact your own actual life, rather than in "intellectual/ideological discussions" that pass for reality here. For example, bills that have to be paid. The rent is due, the kids are hungry.

Each of us embodies our own particular set of circumstances out in our own particular world understood in our own particular way.

How then could that not be related to the arguments I make in regard to dasein in my signature threads.

And then the fact that certain sectors of the economy fare far better as a result of the pandemic than others. For one thing, the really large corporations will be reaping the rewards that come from the demise of so many small businesses as a result of the pandemic. Thus your personal reaction to covid will be derived from that in turn.

And, of course, the moral and political objectivists here who insist that only the manner in which they understand and react to the pandemic count as the actual truth. The last thing they want to believe are the arguments I make about human identity in regard to value judgments emanating from an existential contraption derived from dasein.

After all, if that is the case, how could they justify heaping scorn on those here who refuse to think exactly like they do.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 39834
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: We Do Not have a Medical Pandemic

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:28 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:That's a lie, and you are a Liar, Kropotkin.

Again, it's expected of Commies like you who spread your propaganda and fear-mongering. You are inwardly sick to repeat such lies.

Covidism was a potential threat during the first 3 months, but not afterward. The death rate is severely low. Since the first few months, it has been picked up and used as a Political weapon, against Trump, used as an excuse, which perpetuates more to to the Riots, propaganda, censorship, rise of big tech, and finally with the Corporate greed to push a vaccine for money. The real Science was censored after the 2 or 3 month mark, which the WHO and big tech teamed up to silence and censor legitimate professional doctors who disputed the disease. Now it is pure propaganda, pushed by the DNCommie-left.

It's a SCAMdemic, nothing more.


K: I am sorry you can't tell the difference between truth and fiction....

I am not lying.. I know people who did get sick and who currently are sick....
I know plenty of doctors who believe that Covid is an threat to our health....

and I am sorry you so full of hate that you can't tell the difference.....

every single post you make is full of hate and anger and fear.......
and I am sorry that you live your life that way....

you have never posted anything, ANYTHING, outside of hate or fear or anger..
you have never spoken of love or beauty or hope or honesty.....

for you, it is an angry, hateful world full of deceit and lies and dishonesty....
look at the very language you use...very angry, full of hate... very distasteful
language..... reading you.. one wonders why you haven't killed yourself with
your hate consuming you...

as for me.. I don't hate you.. I feel sorry for you.. and I hope that one day,
soon, perhaps, you will find hope or love or beauty to liven up your life...
because frankly, you need something to live for outside of hate and anger.....

I hope that you find love someday... and learn to love a little bit.....

instead of the hate that you have now..... 24/7/ 365 days of the year.... hate....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8939
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: We Do Not have a Medical Pandemic

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:45 am

promethean75 wrote:no matter how big that one percent is.

The Covid mortality rate is 0.02%

Quit fucking around, it's not funny anymore.


(268000 deaths / 13600000 cases in US)
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4420
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: We Do Not have a Medical Pandemic

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:46 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: I am sorry you can't tell the difference between truth and fiction....

Kropotkin

0.02% mortality rate

Learn some math, Commie. You should have learned by 3rd Grade.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4420
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: We Do Not have a Medical Pandemic

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:51 am

That's 2 deaths per 10,000 cases, for those of you who failed 3rd grade, and I know that is most of this forum.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4420
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: We Do Not have a Medical Pandemic

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:35 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: I am sorry you can't tell the difference between truth and fiction....

Kropotkin

0.02% mortality rate

Learn some math, Commie. You should have learned by 3rd Grade.



K: and some more hate..... I truly feel sorry for you... its a tough world
when you are so full of hate....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8939
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: We Do Not have a Medical Pandemic

Postby Meno_ » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:52 am

Somewhat off topic:

The current social insecurity has bearing on inter- personal feelings of distrust and dislike, projected toward others. This facet of public life can not be gaged, and can not be ascribed to 'normal' outpouring of societal manifestation of as usual capitalistic , competitive feelings of 'hate'

Another index can be gaged by the drastic elevation of physician suicide, at least 1 doctor takes his life every day in the US , due to pressures and fears among them


The projected effects of fears among society at large and the introjected emotions of doctors present a very drastic contrast.

Can any formulations be hazarded on basis of these two 'facts' as possible solution of the major premise, of , whether the pandemic is 'real' or not?

Would a sense of these conflicting assessments indicate a shift of attitude toward , or away from truth to falsehood?

The low percentage of the number of infected to the number of mortalities, effect the supposed shifts prevalent among a general population integrated attitude ?

Whereas the Republican (Trumpism) attitude sifted more toward the political economic factors, while those of the Democrats measured a psychological (social health) related focus, can two sets of data be integrated , to come to some credible way to form a 'truer' expression of integrated belief?

And lastly, hos objective could this type of analysis be? And could two sets of attuteds , correlated as mutually contradictional: as when one belief' reversely undermines the alternative, whets such elevate each other to form ideas of conspiracy in such appearent contradictions?

The construction of such conspiratorial objectivism, then converts the manifold elements within one, overriding , short cutted set, and simulates into a single set , publicly integrated, set opinion.

The level of indeterminancy within a field of proubable outcomes, shifts into a requisite language of more, not less certainty.

More doctor's commit suicide, because their sense of fear and insecuriry or, they are prone to view the statistics with increased doubt.

Both sets of uncertainty , then are confounded, into a larger unitary set of affects, setting the stage for a possible higher level uncertainty.

So a unified, higher order belief , could ostensibly
suggest the ' double think' of a stranger , to conclude a hybrid that the covid pandemic is both: possibly a politically constructed social illness, with an open ended objective, which began quite near opportunistically , naturally.

In that case , it is a hyper politically expanded political tool , maximized for purposes other than medical treatment .

Ir, the need for social disease needs to eclipse it's medicinal import.

Until these factors are evaluated, the above could serves as a basic model.

Then the shift from medical beginnings and objectives, can be reduced to another hypothetical which could bad stated as the choices of fewer harm could induce the betterment of more survival factors.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 8097
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users