Sympathy for trump.

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Sympathy for trump.

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:45 pm

Meno_ wrote:Global communism vs. The Constitution, well that can be handled without evidentary value

What does that mean?

Meno_ wrote:, but the constitutive aspects of fee enterprise vs. oligarchian. manipulations thereof, reserves more compelling reasons.


The point is the that freedom is vanishing for those incapable to pay the free..

In the midst of a global war (Communism versus Constitution) there is very little freedom to be had and a great deal of very, very clever deceit designed to get people attacking their own - get the body's immune system to attack its host.

Mr Trump is leading the anti-communism effort (along with other nationalist leaders - Boris Johnson, Volodymyr Zelensky, Scott Morrison, Netanyahu, and so on). To quibble over highly doubtful rumors about Mr Trump's possible misdeeds (most already proven to have been a deception) is ridiculously low minded, anti-social, and PRO-Communist.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Thinker
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Sympathy for trump.

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:57 pm

Honestly?

What do I mean by that?

Try this for 1/100,000 of the shit that can be factually flung at trump.

https://youtu.be/MufkLBSzE3Q
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10816
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Sympathy for trump.

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:13 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Honestly?

What do I mean by that?

Try this for 1/100,000 of the shit that can be factually flung at trump.

https://youtu.be/MufkLBSzE3Q

It seems apparent that you have no idea what "evidence" means. Again it's like asking a blind person to distinguish hue. There's no point beyond discerning the situation.

High regulations was only a small part of the effort to destroy the USA.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Thinker
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Sympathy for trump.

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:18 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Honestly?

What do I mean by that?

Try this for 1/100,000 of the shit that can be factually flung at trump.

https://youtu.be/MufkLBSzE3Q

It seems apparent that you have no idea what "evidence" means. Again it's like asking a blind person to distinguish hue. There's no point beyond discerning the situation.

High regulations was only a small part of the effort to destroy the USA.


Man, I gave you two links that are only a fraction of what I’m capable of. If you don’t want to respond to the evidentiary chain. That’s on you, not me. Your replies were unresponsive.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10816
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Sympathy for trump.

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:39 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Man, I gave you two links that are only a fraction of what I’m capable of.

That is what I meant by having no clue as to what constitutes evidence.

Until you learn that very important distinction, I am sure that you will just keep hating things that you never understood and pointlessly arguing with people.

Perhaps imagine that you are in a court of law. Nothing you have been saying would be accepted as anything but hearsay and personal opinion. All of it struck from the court records.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Thinker
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Sympathy for trump.

Postby Meno_ » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:06 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:
Meno_ wrote:Global communism vs. The Constitution, well that can be handled without evidentary value

What does that mean?

Meno_ wrote:, but the constitutive aspects of fee enterprise vs. oligarchian. manipulations thereof, reserves more compelling reasons.


The point is the that freedom is vanishing for those incapable to pay the free..

In the midst of a global war (Communism versus Constitution) there is very little freedom to be had and a great deal of very, very clever deceit designed to get people attacking their own - get the body's immune system to attack its host.

Mr Trump is leading the anti-communism effort (along with other nationalist leaders - Boris Johnson, Volodymyr Zelensky, Scott Morrison, Netanyahu, and so on). To quibble over highly doubtful rumors about Mr Trump's possible misdeeds (most already proven to have been a deception) is ridiculously low minded, anti-social, and PRO-Communist.



Perhaps, in war nothing is ruled out including the validity of the ' Chinese flue, as a result of bio-weapon attack
But then, where could be surprise vengeance by Trump& Putin, both of whom are constitutionally incapable of realizing the inverted ideological struggle

Is China capable to withstand such overwhelming possible use of force against her?

Cyberear is nearly a frosting to a cake ready to explode in that case....???

Let me be the devil' s advocate here, try and and for what reason would or could Chinese imperialism let it's own devises be so visually short-sighted.

If true, well, more of expecting the unexpected
And that would be truly a terrible price to pay for mismanagement of labels to cover as book binders d I to avoid panic

Or are those propagating this, are merely prejudgmentally approaching from a faithless position. ?
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7278
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Sympathy for trump.

Postby Meno_ » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:19 pm

Meno_ wrote:
obsrvr524 wrote:
Meno_ wrote:Global communism vs. The Constitution, well that can be handled without evidentary value

What does that mean?

Meno_ wrote:, but the constitutive aspects of fee enterprise vs. oligarchian. manipulations thereof, reserves more compelling reasons.


The point is the that freedom is vanishing for those incapable to pay the free..

In the midst of a global war (Communism versus Constitution) there is very little freedom to be had and a great deal of very, very clever deceit designed to get people attacking their own - get the body's immune system to attack its host.

Mr Trump is leading the anti-communism effort (along with other nationalist leaders - Boris Johnson, Volodymyr Zelensky, Scott Morrison, Netanyahu, and so on). To quibble over highly doubtful rumors about Mr Trump's possible misdeeds (most already proven to have been a deception) is ridiculously low minded, anti-social, and PRO-Communist.



Perhaps, in war nothing is ruled out including the validity of the ' Chinese flue, as a result of bio-weapon attack
But then, where could be surprise vengeance by Trump& Putin, both of whom are constitutionally incapable of realizing the inverted ideological struggle

Is China capable to withstand such overwhelming possible use of force against her?

Cyberear is nearly a frosting to a cake ready to explode in that case....???

Let me be the devil' s advocate here, try and and for what reason would or could Chinese imperialism let it's own devises be so visually short-sighted.

If true, well, more of expecting the unexpected
And that would be truly a terrible price to pay for mismanagement of labels to cover as book binders d I to avoid panic

Or are those propagating this, are merely prejudgmentally approaching from a faithless position. ?




I decapitalised constitution because it's referential values has ceased to exercise literal control for formal revisions, instead the trace of truth left in it left more interpretive affection toward it's mechanics, then factual effects of government controls do. .

Even the minor surgery fond by Trump can not withstand the humangous unidentifiable , & populous Eastern bland of definition by some sort of fiat.

So. Nixon' s debacle of opening up China, at the same time Mc'Nmara advanced the domino theory, while tryong to save face out of Indian China, was merely a mere glimple of a foreshadow of much larger underlying tensions to form.


I mean any thing could flow from how You present this argument. It's possible or, compelling , but the main reasons are not very substantive.

Care to expand , or dispel any misleading images?
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7278
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Sympathy for trump.

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:35 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Man, I gave you two links that are only a fraction of what I’m capable of.

That is what I meant by having no clue as to what constitutes evidence.

Until you learn that very important distinction, I am sure that you will just keep hating things that you never understood and pointlessly arguing with people.

Perhaps imagine that you are in a court of law. Nothing you have been saying would be accepted as anything but hearsay and personal opinion. All of it struck from the court records.


Umm... dude

Lots of this condemnation is from trump himself in his own words.

Others are IRS documents (and these people don’t fuck around); they’ll fucking send you to prison for not paying a dollar (even though income tax is unconstitutional). When you have an unconstitutional government institution telling you that you’re corrupt, that’s really fucked up.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10816
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Sympathy for trump.

Postby obsrvr524 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:53 pm

Meno_ wrote:Trump& Putin, both of whom are constitutionally incapable of realizing the inverted ideological struggle

What does that mean?

Meno_ wrote:Is China capable to withstand such overwhelming possible use of force against her?

China has been using the $500 billion a year given to it by the USA for the past 20 years to build the second largest military in the world, the largest Navy in the world, the largest cyber spy network in the world (envy of the CIA, MI6, Mossad and the Five Eyes). They have developed the second largest satellite and anti-satellite network in the world. They have forcibly taken over the South China Sea, parts of India, various smaller countries in the region as well as Nigeria and many African regions. They have horded essential resources concerning agriculture, pharmaceuticals, electronics, and others while systematically disrupting competition. They have taken control of the UN and WHO and I am sure many other global organizations through extortion.

In short, as they have demonstrated time and time again, they are not worried about retaliation other than to balance it into the final goal - global domination.

China functions from the advice of Gen Sun Tzu, "Do not engage in war until you have already won" - The Art of War. For those not equipped to understand Sun Tzu, he was saying to secretly undermine your adversary until he can no long win a war even if he chooses to - then just move in and crush him.


Currently China is almost exactly on the schedule. Mr Trump seriously disrupted their plans by rebuilding the US military that Mr Obama had intentionally depleted to the point that Mr Trump was told by his Generals that the could not fight a war even if they wanted to (the exact intent of China. Mr Obama also depleted other major resources of the US for the same purpose (PPE, uranium, employment, ...). Mr Biden had also been actively assisting the Chinese through not merely allowing Chinese theft and propaganda into the US but also by encouraging the all US manufacturing be moved out of the US to China and other countries as is being currently revealed to the US population.

The USA has been engaged in a China/Israeli/globalist subversion war for the past, at least, 20 years. Currently it is on display by the Marxist party in the US ("Democrats" - also exported into globalist compliance). COVID-19 was used ahead of China's schedule in order to get back on schedule despite Mr Trump.

The war has been on for decades. Why would China now become afraid to continue? China, the CCP, is all the more inspired to hurry and complete their sabotage of the entire world before Mr Trump can seal them back into their communist bottle from which they were released some 2 decades ago..

Russia is almost nothing but a bystander, more afraid of China than of the US.

In the mean time petty Americans cooperate in their demise by turning on each other and their own leaders (the "Regime Change Tactic") - small minded people led into Marxist revolution all to serve Chinese domination and global communism.

What is seen now is a picture of Chinese global obfuscation and extortion

James S Saint » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:05 am - The inner workings of the oval office wrote:Ty, your missing the critical elements of the game, the "two horns of the Devil"; extortion and obfuscation.

Because of those, you can't really know who is really working toward what goal nor for whom.
James S Saint » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:07 am - ΒฉБ¥ட0 ถ wrote:Obfuscation and extortion. "And they all fall down."
James S Saint » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:17 pm - Talking about the END OF STATES. wrote:
Arminius wrote:It is somehow scary that the state has been becoming a more and more powerless Institution; so the state has been shrinking, and probably it will disappear (=> 5.). What do you think about that?

I think that it is going as to plan. The current methodology is one of obfuscation and extortion, subtle and hidden snares to create doubt, distrust and weak confidence so as to shift power into the hands of those creating the doubt and with which, they spawn more. After enough uncertainty is cast into the population, dependency, and power is gained, a "savior" is to appear in order to help those feeling lost and gain their support. After some serious death and destruction, new order is then declared, "new states" with a new world Congress, new world religion, and new world emperor.
James S Saint » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:16 pm wrote:
jerkey wrote:Proving he is a fox, better then that a cunning, crazy as a fox, advantage seeker.
But the other side of this simple logic? For surely there is the other side, well, that's what to watch for, and it may give pause, or SUPRISE!

What he did to win was to clarify by simplifying. By simplifying he not only made it clear to those in power, including a good portion of the public, but he simultaneously reduced that same issue of complexity from being used against him. If he has enough savvy to keep it clear and simple (certainly not easy to do), he has only the medical world to worry about (they go by entirely different concerns).

That "savior" now known to be China and the CCP, Xi Jinping.

We can see much of what James knew but How did he know it?

So now, what was your question?
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Thinker
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Sympathy for trump.

Postby Meno_ » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:09 pm

Convincing but not totally. I am thinking about this twist, and although corraborating the softer modality I supposed, will try to organize my mind and relate today.



As of tonight , stuck on this, but good, even if keeping my mind awake into the night. It bothers me so much.7
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7278
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Previous

Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users