Civil War has Started

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Civil War has Started

Postby Meno_ » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:32 am

Anti philosophers unite



An tics or on tics


Civil war is better then nuclear war
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7608
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Civil War has Started

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:58 pm

War is coming, Commie and Marxist mother fuckers of ILP, can you feel it???

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Civil War has Started

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:05 pm



Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Civil War has Started

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:15 pm



Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Civil War has Started

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:38 pm

Everybody in the United States must begin aligning themselves to their 'side'. There is not one or two, there will be many, countless factions in fact. But what will be tested here is the Republic itself, the US Constitution, and the loyalty citizens and more importantly Patriots, have to it. We have one and a half generations of children and teenagers raised on Communist and Marxist propaganda and lies, taught to Hate America. They do hate America. And it shows. This will be between those who love America, those who are Patriots, versus those who hate America, and those who are Communist pawns.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Civil War has Started

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:47 pm

As everybody can see, MSM twists the above videos and instigation like this:

As Protesters Clash At Million MAGA March, Trump Attacks ‘Human Radical Left Garbage’ | Sunday TODAY





MSM are the Enemy of the People.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Civil War has Started

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:52 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Everybody in the United States must begin aligning themselves to their 'side'. There is not one or two, there will be many, countless factions in fact. But what will be tested here is the Republic itself, the US Constitution, and the loyalty citizens and more importantly Patriots, have to it. We have one and a half generations of children and teenagers raised on Communist and Marxist propaganda and lies, taught to Hate America. They do hate America. And it shows. This will be between those who love America, those who are Patriots, versus those who hate America, and those who are Communist pawns.


Seriously.... you’re fucking dumb as fuck.

We need to rewrite our constitution. How many bloody wars have we fought just to slightly amend it?

Lots.

You laughed at me when I told you that the second amendment secures that Jeff Bezos is entitled to 100 nuclear ballistic missiles because of the second amendment!!!!!!!

The framers didn’t know shit like this?

The framers didn’t know about automatic weapons!

They actually basically didn’t know shit about our generation!

They didn’t know about computers!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11051
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Civil War has Started

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:53 pm

Shut the fuck up Ecmandu
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Civil War has Started

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:00 pm

Last edited by Urwrongx1000 on Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Civil War has Started

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:01 pm

Just as Biden was instructed "Not to concede under any condition"

So too Trump should not concede under any condition.



Military should be called in against BLM, Antifa, and other Marxist factions. After all, these are enemies foreign and domestic.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Civil War has Started

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:06 pm

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Civil War has Started

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:33 pm

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Civil War has Started

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:44 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Shut the fuck up Ecmandu


In response to this post!



Seriously.... you’re fucking dumb as fuck.

We need to rewrite our constitution. How many bloody wars have we fought just to slightly amend it?

Lots.

You laughed at me when I told you that the second amendment secures that Jeff Bezos is entitled to 100 nuclear ballistic missiles because of the second amendment!!!!!!!

The framers didn’t know shit like this?

The framers didn’t know about automatic weapons!

They actually basically didn’t know shit about our generation!

They didn’t know about computers!

——————

Actually, even more, according to the constitution; all Supreme Court justices should be hung as traitors for refusing Jeff Bezos the constitutional right to buy 100 nuclear ballistic missiles for himself!

You’ve always been irrational on the boards. Now it’s starting to actually come out and you writhe under basic (not intense pressure), you are a weak pansy on an Internet forum.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11051
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Civil War has Started

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:08 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Seriously.... you’re fucking dumb as fuck.
~~~
You’ve always been irrational on the boards. Now it’s starting to actually come out and you writhe under basic (not intense pressure), you are a weak pansy on an Internet forum.

Make that the last 22 posts.

Ecmandu wrote:Actually, even more, according to the constitution; all Supreme Court justices should be hung as traitors for refusing Jeff Bezos the constitutional right to buy 100 nuclear ballistic missiles for himself!

I have already explained why that statement is false.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1002
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Civil War has Started

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:46 pm

Ecmandu, you're an attention-seeking little child. Go cry and beg for attention somewhere else, boy.

You can be ignored from here on out.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Civil War has Started

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:05 am

obsrvr524 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Seriously.... you’re fucking dumb as fuck.
~~~
You’ve always been irrational on the boards. Now it’s starting to actually come out and you writhe under basic (not intense pressure), you are a weak pansy on an Internet forum.

Make that the last 22 posts.

Ecmandu wrote:Actually, even more, according to the constitution; all Supreme Court justices should be hung as traitors for refusing Jeff Bezos the constitutional right to buy 100 nuclear ballistic missiles for himself!

I have already explained why that statement is false.


Show me where you said anything like that.

In fact, if it means that much to you; retype it.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11051
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Civil War has Started

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:14 am

i cant express how gratifying it is to me when i see all these maga tears lol
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26838
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Civil War has Started

Postby obsrvr524 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:18 am

Ecmandu wrote:Show me where you said anything like that.

In fact, if it means that much to you; retype it.

obsrvr524 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Obsrvr, I know you’re intelligent - but! Almost every post you make is absurd.

Then you must not know that I am intelligent. You contradict yourself.

Ecmandu wrote:If Warren buffet, Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates strolled into the Supreme Court because the second amendment guarantees that they can buy 100 nuclear warheads with operational ballistic missiles and the Supreme Court rules against them, the Supreme Court is violating the constitution and should all be hanged pursuant to laws of the time. (Traitors).

Not true.

The SCOTUS in supporting the US Second Amendment has the obligation to afford "the right to own and bear arms". But (because like most uncivilized countries) they did not define "arms", the SCOTUS must choose what falls into the intended meaning of that word as written. I am sure that nuclear weapons would not qualify. So by declaring that they do NOT have the inalienable right bear those weapons, [b]they would not violate their oath.

[/b]
Ecmandu wrote:So here’s the deal. The constitution is garbage. It’s toilet paper like the Bible is toilet paper. What you suggest about defending toilet paper as eternal law is absurd.

Coming from an admitted highly uneducated person, that statement merely reflects what is already a self-evident admission.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1002
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Civil War has Started

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:42 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:i cant express how gratifying it is to me when i see all these maga tears lol

Wasn't it fun watching all the Antifa/BLM getting their asses kicked into the ground? lol

Well deserved, it's nice to see MAGA fighting back.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Civil War has Started

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:14 pm

Obsrvr,

You’re inverting the argument in a self serving way.

You state that because “arms” wasn’t defined, that the Supreme Court can decide that nuclear warheads aren’t arms. That’s absurd. You know why? Bcuase if nukes aren’t arms, they have no jurisdiction over the sale of them (the ATF)

But let’s go even further!

We have THE RIGHT to bear arms!! That means the government should give FOR FREE every citizen a nuclear warhead.

Like I said before, the constitution is toilet paper (though I must admit that I think the preamble is good).

Freedom of speech has become a nightmare lately.

Freedom of speech caused a 14 year old girl to commit suicide years ago because she was bullied; no charges on the bullies because of the first amendment.

We live in WAY different times now!!!

We have nukes, we have automatic rifles, we have television, we have the internet. Etc...

Even if he framers were well intentioned, they had no fucking clue any of this would happen!

You know what I say to MAGA people?

Make America great for the first time.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11051
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Civil War has Started

Postby obsrvr524 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:01 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Obsrvr,

You’re inverting the argument in a self serving way.

You state that because “arms” wasn’t defined, that the Supreme Court can decide that nuclear warheads aren’t arms. That’s absurd. You know why? Bcuase if nukes aren’t arms, they have no jurisdiction over the sale of them (the ATF)

Wrong again.

The SCOTUS doesn't give rights to anyone. Congress, the Legislators do that. SCOTUS merely declares if it is being done as Congress (and the Constitution) have dictated.

Ecmandu wrote:We have THE RIGHT to bear arms!! That means the government should give FOR FREE every citizen a nuclear warhead.

Now that is what is "absurd".

It says that you have the "right". It does NOT say that you are guaranteed ownership. The Constitution says that you have the right to pursue happiness. It does NOT say that the government guarantees that you are to be happy or even that you are guaranteed a pursuit of it.

Having the right to have or do something is NOT being guaranteed ownership or motivation.

Ecmandu wrote:Like I said before, the constitution is toilet paper (though I must admit that I think the preamble is good).

Your misguided, uneducated version of it is "toilet paper" - a strawman.

Ecmandu wrote:Freedom of speech has become a nightmare lately.

So you want controlled speech? - Communism? And you are the one to rewrite the Constitution. - I don't think so.

You don't seem to even understand what you have. You are certainly in no position to try to change it into your fantasy utopia.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1002
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Civil War has Started

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:52 pm

We're not there yet.....
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 3373
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Civil War has Started

Postby Meno_ » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:05 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:We're not there yet.....





Where , civil war, or fantasy? Or, both?
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7608
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Civil War has Started

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:08 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:i cant express how gratifying it is to me when i see all these maga tears lol

Wasn't it fun watching all the Antifa/BLM getting their asses kicked into the ground? lol

Well deserved, it's nice to see MAGA fighting back.


the majority of americans do not support a right wing agenda
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26838
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Civil War has Started

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:45 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:the majority of americans do not support a right wing agenda

The majority of Americans support Free Speech, Rule of Law, and Fair Elections, so they do support a right wing agenda.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Peter Kropotkin